Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 9 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 9 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 9 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 9 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 9 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 9 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 9 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 9 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 9 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE?

+35
balonglong_1979
tiny
leo
Leonard
longisland
Fortei
thrillman
Dar
HoLH123
Terrier
ForKia
saturnz^83
newsman
eraser
nothing
Pegasus
zlement
bushi_do
Real.SHIN
muff
nocash
lawrenceke
BluRz
highmount
greatgazoo
kapitan
andikong
m
Juz@kid
dandeana21
Fortec
tish
Melfiend
luvxiaobeng
impact2001
39 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 9 Empty Re: What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE?

Post by Leonard 14th May 2009, 6:59 pm

wads a URES ?
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 9 Empty Re: What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE?

Post by hobbes 20th May 2009, 1:34 am

newsman, where's the citroen logo? at the back of the thing?

I'm thinking of getting one too.

hobbes

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 20th May 2009, 12:34 pm

hobbes wrote:newsman, where's the citroen logo? at the back of the thing?

I'm thinking of getting one too.

Button shaped Logo with double sided tape.
Stick on the Flip Key casing. A depression fit it in nicely.
U decide where to stick lor!
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by hobbes 20th May 2009, 12:39 pm

Can you take a photo and show us the reverse side? Laughing

I assume if don't stick also can right? Just that there will be a depression there.

hobbes

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 20th May 2009, 1:22 pm

sorry poor pic

Last edited by newsman on 20th May 2009, 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad quality)
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 20th May 2009, 1:23 pm

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 9 Cimg4438
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 20th May 2009, 1:24 pm

LAWLS !
bro u need to on MACRO MODE !
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 20th May 2009, 1:27 pm

Leonard wrote:LAWLS !
bro u need to on MACRO MODE !

okie done
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 20th May 2009, 1:29 pm

hmm not bad .
but sian u drive KIA , take Citreon car .
lyk a wanna-be . have u tot of removing the Citreon sticker ?
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 20th May 2009, 3:11 pm

the citreon logo can be prised out easily and be replaced with crystals....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 20th May 2009, 3:33 pm

hahahs !
yup . u're the bling guy (:
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbean 21st May 2009, 7:36 pm

newsman wrote:What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 9 2keyse
See 3 button:
Top n Bottom both same same function like yr Original BIG GREEN Button.

Centre Boot Opener Signage : Same same as yr small black button...basically is a ALARM for locating / search in crowded n Big CP or Light up in darkness...in unlite park, beach etc.

A few choice to choose. Open after 11am n inform Kelvin u r fr Car Forum...than it is $45 otherwise chop carrot @ above $50. No KIA logo so b prepare to choose fr BMW, Honda, Mitsu, Audi n i choose Citreon.

Yo bro, so they also can map SX key fully to the flip key right?

Lock
Unlock
Boot Lock/Unlock
Locate

Thinking of doing this..haha but can i dont want any car logo or not?

Redbean

Back to top Go down

Post by HoLH123 21st May 2009, 7:39 pm

me having the same idea.
think 95% going to do the flip key, but dont want any logo if dont have the kia ones.
else will look very pirated.

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbean 21st May 2009, 7:42 pm

HoLH123 wrote:me having the same idea.
think 95% going to do the flip key, but dont want any logo if dont have the kia ones.
else will look very pirated.

hehe yeah loh. Wait pple say we wanna be, even though the truth is that theres no kia.

Anyay i read thru this thread, sad liao loh. SX locking system cannot be coded to the flip key.

Haiz.

Redbean

Back to top Go down

Post by hobbes 22nd May 2009, 11:24 am

ang dao, you wanna do the flip key? i'm thinking about it too.

btw, have you collected your car yet? Smile

hobbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbean 22nd May 2009, 7:39 pm

hobbes wrote:ang dao, you wanna do the flip key? i'm thinking about it too.

btw, have you collected your car yet? Smile
hello~

Yeah feel like doing the flip key. More convenient, will not have something poking u. haha

But, i read from this thread, a few pages back, a bro here was saying the stock SX locking system cannot be coded leh..

Yeap yeap, i collected liao~ Haha around 3 weeks back~

Redbean

Back to top Go down

Post by hobbes 22nd May 2009, 8:01 pm

What do you mean by SX locking system? Surely the flip key can lock the car ya? Unless there is another locking function on the stock key alarm? Smile

hobbes

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 22nd May 2009, 8:08 pm

SX comes with built in auto lock and unlock cum auto boot release..I think what he meant was that the aftermarket flipkey couldn't replicate the functions...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by HoLH123 22nd May 2009, 8:30 pm

if the flip key is not able to replicate the functions, then no point having it already cause you will still need to carry the remote anyway.

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbean 22nd May 2009, 10:34 pm

hobbes wrote:What do you mean by SX locking system? Surely the flip key can lock the car ya? Unless there is another locking function on the stock key alarm? Smile

"... only can be used on EX model cause they are able to de-code the
locally fitted alarm.....where as for SX, was told its not
possible.......anyway the SX remote is very "swee' already
leh.....unlike mine CMI...

you can call to ask them, they may have other options for SX...
Newton Auto Keys Pte Ltd
Tel : 6748 9100"

From bro muff in page 22.

So the SX locking system refers to the factory fitted one loh. Cannot be decoded.

Redbean

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 23rd May 2009, 10:55 am

sooner or later it will be decoded too, maybe they download from hacker site in the internet after the hackers decode it. else how to earn
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9