Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE?

+35
balonglong_1979
tiny
leo
Leonard
longisland
Fortei
thrillman
Dar
HoLH123
Terrier
ForKia
saturnz^83
newsman
eraser
nothing
Pegasus
zlement
bushi_do
Real.SHIN
muff
nocash
lawrenceke
BluRz
highmount
greatgazoo
kapitan
andikong
m
Juz@kid
dandeana21
Fortec
tish
Melfiend
luvxiaobeng
impact2001
39 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 Empty Re: What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE?

Post by impact2001 30th April 2009, 1:07 am

take pic..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 Empty Re: What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE?

Post by tish 30th April 2009, 12:03 pm

Juz@kid wrote:forte strut bar...

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 Strut_10

do they have 3 points strut bar?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 30th April 2009, 10:04 pm

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 Forte_11

Hi people, Wat u think of this spoiler ? like to hear your comments......
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 30th April 2009, 10:20 pm

This is the spoiler comes with the BK promo..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 30th April 2009, 10:26 pm

no....its different....heard the promo BK is from Taiwan...this one is from Korea....the wide is same size as the boot cover as can be seen from the pics...
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 30th April 2009, 10:53 pm

ohh really different.. ^^ think both abt the same.. no big differences to me
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 30th April 2009, 11:05 pm

is the same as the promo BK...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 30th April 2009, 11:06 pm

this spoiler aka ducktail looks nicer than the previous one.

but both are still useful in high speed.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 30th April 2009, 11:10 pm

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 Backli10What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 Sidebl10

actually a lot of different leh....look closer lah....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 30th April 2009, 11:11 pm

hmm... i still like the original spoiler. looks nicer leh...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 30th April 2009, 11:14 pm

i prefer the taiwan one, looks very chio and is pointed 30-45 degree up. Should have more effect to the korea one in high speed. but how often we use that.

so the taiwan one is now in C&C?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 30th April 2009, 11:18 pm

yea tw in C&C.. u want fly with your spoiler in high speed?
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 30th April 2009, 11:20 pm

Actually, the silver colour spoiler is the original from Korea....

and the Metal Bronze and S Blue colour are from CnC promo BK which I was told is from Taiwan....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 30th April 2009, 11:21 pm

i would like to try top speed on 2nd link Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 30th April 2009, 11:22 pm

muff wrote:Actually, the silver colour spoiler is the original from Korea....

and the Metal Bronze and S Blue colour are from CnC promo BK which I was told is from Taiwan....

so how do we get our hands on it?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 30th April 2009, 11:24 pm

paiseh....I screwed up , old liao memory also up lorry:oops: Laughing
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 1st May 2009, 12:29 am

tish wrote:

Its available end of May....... was offered the price of $150 after some negotiating (if can get min 10 orders - price include original paint from factory and installation) .....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 1st May 2009, 1:11 am

tish wrote:

Don't you want to wait for same aka ducktail but come with LED light Razz
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by thrillman 1st May 2009, 9:00 am

muff wrote:What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 P1040724What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 P1040723just changed my EX key & remote to the 'Flip' type for $45 at turff city...took just 30 minutes...

Hi bro, $45 is for 1 flip key or 2. Wonder if SX installed with this flip key, can the original remote functions still be use. eg, the boot release and panic button.... Don mind having spares.... Can pm me the name and contact no.......

Many Thanks

thrillman

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 1st May 2009, 11:29 am

... only can be used on EX model cause they are able to de-code the locally fitted alarm.....where as for SX, was told its not possible.......anyway the SX remote is very "swee' already leh.....unlike mine CMI...

you can call to ask them, they may have other options for SX...
Newton Auto Keys Pte Ltd
Tel : 6748 9100
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 1st May 2009, 11:59 am

I really like this key although I'm holding on to the SX key.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 1st May 2009, 12:01 pm

greatgazoo wrote:I really like this key although I'm holding on to the SX key.

Bro, u got ur mirror fixed? Saw u left this morning....wave but kana ignore :S
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 1st May 2009, 12:05 pm

?? huh, lolz pah seh din saw you. I don't think is open today due to public holiday. I try calling and no one answer.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 1st May 2009, 1:39 pm

thrillman wrote:
muff wrote:What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 P1040724What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 P1040723just changed my EX key & remote to the 'Flip' type for $45 at turff city...took just 30 minutes...

Hi bro, $45 is for 1 flip key or 2. Wonder if SX installed with this flip key, can the original remote functions still be use. eg, the boot release and panic button.... Don mind having spares.... Can pm me the name and contact no.......

Many Thanks

the keys looks damn nice, so i guessed the boot release function cannot work?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 1st May 2009, 1:58 pm

no....... Mad
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 1st May 2009, 2:07 pm

i wonder boot release cost hw much... any bros know?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 1st May 2009, 7:44 pm

if you referring to EX then it is going to cost a lot more coz EX does not come with any electrical boot release.

SX has electrical release and may already comes with remote boot release....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 1st May 2009, 7:49 pm

ic... ok then.. idea given up!!!! hahaha
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 1st May 2009, 9:01 pm

the flip really look nice n simple and neat.. i love it even when im getting my SX

may consider or look out for a all remote function with a flip key..

thanks for the idea
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 1st May 2009, 10:38 pm

I thought for SX, it comes with flip key and boot release....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 1st May 2009, 10:56 pm

any SX owner here like to confirm ?
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 1st May 2009, 11:21 pm

From the test drive, it does not come with flip key and yes, it does comes with a remote boot release, just press and hold the button that has the wording 'Hold'. Tried on the test car, very neat for a reasonably priced car

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 1st May 2009, 11:53 pm

Thanks Bro...
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 1st May 2009, 11:56 pm

i want to change antenna
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 2nd May 2009, 12:13 am

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 Attenn10

change to this type of antenna ?
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 2nd May 2009, 12:33 am

muff wrote:What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 Attenn10

change to this type of antenna ?

so smart!
any workshops to recommend?
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 2nd May 2009, 12:38 am

me also looking for one.......
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by HoLH123 2nd May 2009, 12:44 am

Very nice. Any idea how much it will cost?

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 2nd May 2009, 12:45 am

no idea
heh
dont even know where to get it done
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 2nd May 2009, 12:50 am

CnC should bring in our Forte with this type of antenna......look like in Korea this antenna is the stock issue wan......
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 2nd May 2009, 12:51 am

really?
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 2nd May 2009, 9:36 am

antenna?
haha...this is the first thing i ask my SE when i collect my ride, how come different from picture i saw from the internet?
He reply: different meh..
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 2nd May 2009, 11:10 am

concern on using this Fin type antenna.......since it is much shorter, will radio reception be compromised in our high rise environment?

I've no issue with the current teletubbies look alike type of antenna, so far radio reception been good, only 'ber song' is the look...
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 2nd May 2009, 12:26 pm

yup,,, i oso dun like e stock antenna. so anybody who got lobang bout e antenna, dun 4get share ya....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 2nd May 2009, 1:12 pm

Will kana TP stop if install this type of antenna or not?? Laughing

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 Antenna
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 2nd May 2009, 1:26 pm

ALAMAK!!!! confirm can receive alien n ufo frequency affraid

hahaha.... good one bro... Laughing
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 2nd May 2009, 3:35 pm

wow can even watch world channel already!!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 2nd May 2009, 10:01 pm

Fortec wrote:Will kana TP stop if install this type of antenna or not?? Laughing

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 7 Antenna

u wanna try try first?? What a Face hiak hiak....
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 2nd May 2009, 10:39 pm

Some poor biker behind this antenna will gonna get it if you were to travel at higher speed

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 2nd May 2009, 10:48 pm

eh who knows when lightning strike your car got burnt!!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next