Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE?

+35
balonglong_1979
tiny
leo
Leonard
longisland
Fortei
thrillman
Dar
HoLH123
Terrier
ForKia
saturnz^83
newsman
eraser
nothing
Pegasus
zlement
bushi_do
Real.SHIN
muff
nocash
lawrenceke
BluRz
highmount
greatgazoo
kapitan
andikong
m
Juz@kid
dandeana21
Fortec
tish
Melfiend
luvxiaobeng
impact2001
39 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Empty What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE?

Post by impact2001 29th March 2009, 11:21 pm

As for me, I had 3 things in my mind...

1) Paint protection system
2) 2-way car alarm
3) 4 tyres changing to V12 evo.

Optional: Trade in current sports rim for better one. (still sourcing for suitable one)

How about you guys?
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Empty Re: What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE?

Post by luvxiaobeng 30th March 2009, 10:51 am

Me:
1) Paint Protection System
2)Solar Flim ( Can't get free from SE)
3)Half leather sit (The area you are sitting is leather the rest is fibric I think and it is less than 1K)
4)Auto folding side mirror (when is it OUT????)
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Empty Re: What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE?

Post by impact2001 31st March 2009, 12:19 am

luvxiaobeng wrote:Me:
1) Paint Protection System
2)Solar Flim ( Can't get free from SE)
3)Half leather sit (The area you are sitting is leather the rest is fibric I think and it is less than 1K)
4)Auto folding side mirror (when is it OUT????)

3) Where you want to do ur half leather seat?
4) Quite soon... haha...
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 31st March 2009, 9:59 am

Heard this from my uncle... I think I'll look around... U interested? If so will keep you updated.
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 4th April 2009, 12:50 am

i wish to add lights in the car's interior
and
is it possible to change the antenna?
if it is,i'll change the antenna as well.
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 4th April 2009, 1:10 am

i know mech shop has shorter antenna, some chrome ones somemore......
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 4th April 2009, 1:13 am

i actually prefer those
'fin' kind of antenna.
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 4th April 2009, 1:21 am

I wish to have a chiobu beside me when every i drive my forte around heheh cheers
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 4th April 2009, 1:27 am

tish wrote:I wish to have a chiobu beside me when every i drive my forte around heheh cheers

I wish to have 4 chiobus with me inside my forte haha. Must maximize space usage mah!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 5th April 2009, 1:42 am

Fortec wrote:
tish wrote:I wish to have a chiobu beside me when every i drive my forte around heheh cheers

I wish to have 4 chiobus with me inside my forte haha. Must maximize space usage mah!

i just had a hard time explaining to my wife the chiobu i mention is actually her .... Laughing
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 5th April 2009, 1:45 am

tish wrote:
Fortec wrote:

i just had a hard time explaining to my wife the chiobu i mention is actually her .... Laughing

haha!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 5th April 2009, 8:00 pm

tish wrote:
Fortec wrote:

orh bi good.. u lucky enuf tt ur ears dun end up like the rabbit...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 5th April 2009, 8:03 pm

me wanna do:
1. Auto-fold mirror
2. Custom-make car body sticker to cover the back half of the car (ie Rilakkuma)
3. Body Kit
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 5th April 2009, 8:29 pm

Wanna do:
1. Body Kit
2. Lower suspension
3. change muffler tip (juz looks)
4. maybe a fake blow off valve lol.
5. Strike lottery first then go through 1-4.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th April 2009, 12:56 am

dandeana21 wrote:
tish wrote:
Fortec wrote:

orh bi good.. u lucky enuf tt ur ears dun end up like the rabbit...

Ehh? which rabbit.... i not scare my ear like rabbit one... my ears so nice n round sia.... albino albino albino
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 6th April 2009, 1:41 am

To do list:
1. Change tyres to Toyo Proxes T1R
2. Bodykit
3. Headlights
4. Auto-fold mirror
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th April 2009, 1:47 am

Juz@kid wrote:To do list:
2. Bodykit
3. Headlights
4. Auto-fold mirror

bro, very ambitious for a start hehe cheers
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 6th April 2009, 1:52 am

tish wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:To do list:
2. Bodykit
3. Headlights
4. Auto-fold mirror

bro, very ambitious for a start hehe cheers

Car hvnt come, me sooooo excited liao bounce . something oready hv, from my old ride la can recycle mah.
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by m 6th April 2009, 2:16 am

i wants to put nos!

haha. but really the antenna is ugly laaaaaaa
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Img1 What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Img2 What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Img3 What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Img4
m
m

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 6th April 2009, 11:22 am

How about the Forte car horn which i think it sounds rather too soft for such a average size car.
My wife complain it sounds like a motor bike horn.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 6th April 2009, 12:41 pm

How loud ur horn u want it to be? Suggest a train horn? haha
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 6th April 2009, 12:46 pm

Air horn the bestest.....

My other car, the bB has a godfather airhorn, an electric horn, which gives me option to blast it like a train passing, and the stock pep pep horn.... Very Happy

Btw, the airhorn is illegal, but they are well hidden.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th April 2009, 4:43 pm

I suggest electric horns, i had 1 set (2 horn) in my bike, and it sounded slightly softer than air horn. love it. DIY $17
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th April 2009, 4:46 pm

the only reference i can show is here

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? HPIM3507aWhat are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? HPIM3507a

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? HPIM3507a
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 6th April 2009, 10:25 pm

Horn too soft, ppl laugh at u Laughing Horn too loud, tp stop u... Evil or Very Mad
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 6th April 2009, 10:28 pm

Try not using horn unnecessary as it really really very irritating. Only unprofessional driver use horn.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 6th April 2009, 11:30 pm

Sure or not.. When i meet those road hoggers, my horns come into picture.. Kinda fed up when they think the whole road is theirs... I still remember my previous family mum car, volvo... Hehe the horn sibei loud... haha.. even the car alarm at that time also...
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by highmount 7th April 2009, 7:06 am

1) Exhaust system
2) Body kit

highmount

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 7th April 2009, 1:08 pm

greatgazoo wrote:Try not using horn unnecessary as it really really very irritating. Only unprofessional driver use horn.

What you mean by a Professional Driver?

You mean all drivers who don't use their horn are Professional Driver and a potential F1 Driver
like lewis Hamilton.

Then you should remove your horn totally and become a Full time F1 driver too.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 7th April 2009, 4:21 pm

if use loud horns, isn't the car going to sound like....trucks?? Bus?? Rolling Eyes
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 7th April 2009, 5:27 pm

andikong wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:Try not using horn unnecessary as it really really very irritating. Only unprofessional driver use horn.

What you mean by a Professional Driver?

You mean all drivers who don't use their horn are Professional Driver and a potential F1 Driver
like lewis Hamilton.

Then you should remove your horn totally and become a Full time F1 driver too.
Bro relax. I dont tink he meant wad u said
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 7th April 2009, 5:40 pm

Please relax, your words are so agitated. Like wat Tish said, I dun mean wat you say. Cheers cheers
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 7th April 2009, 7:59 pm

greatgazoo wrote:Please relax, your words are so agitated. Like wat Tish said, I dun mean wat you say. Cheers cheers

Bros, no hard feelings, just get a feel of the F1 craze coming soon.
Organizer has already start selling the tickets.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 7th April 2009, 8:38 pm

Suspect You nearly make me faint....
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 7th April 2009, 10:04 pm

greatgazoo wrote:Suspect You nearly make me faint....
So faster faint n give ur me keys! cheers
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 7th April 2009, 10:06 pm

hahaha.. Tish.. u sure r finding ways to get ur hands on the car.. lol!
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 7th April 2009, 10:34 pm

1) Headlights

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Fortehlleds8What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Fortehlleds6

2) Seat Colours
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? MobisSC

Crazy over this 2 mods.. Does these mods void the car warranty? affraid
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 7th April 2009, 11:03 pm

lawrenceke wrote:1) Headlights

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Fortehlleds8What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? Fortehlleds6

2) Seat Colours
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? MobisSC

Crazy over this 2 mods.. Does these mods void the car warranty? affraid

Headlight will void your warranty,as for seat it wont.
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 7th April 2009, 11:08 pm

tish wrote:

Tish... Your neck growing longer n longer liao lor... But too bad you have to still wait.... Razz
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 7th April 2009, 11:11 pm

I WOULD DO ANYTHING.... ANYTHING for --=THE ALL NEW CERATO FORTE=--

dandeana21 wrote:hahaha.. Tish.. u sure r finding ways to get ur hands on the car.. lol!

luvxiaobeng wrote:
tish wrote:

Tish... Your neck growing longer n longer liao lor... But too bad you have to still wait.... Razz
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 7th April 2009, 11:12 pm

tish wrote:I WOULD DO ANYTHING.... ANYTHING for --=THE ALL NEW CERATO FORTE=--

Give me $80,000, I'll give u my NEW CERATO FORTE plus full body kit throw in. Twisted Evil
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 7th April 2009, 11:26 pm

Fortec wrote:
tish wrote:I WOULD DO ANYTHING.... ANYTHING for --=THE ALL NEW CERATO FORTE=--

Give me $80,000, I'll give u my NEW CERATO FORTE plus full body kit throw in. Twisted Evil

Forgot to mention ANYTHING, that benefits me heheh Twisted Evil
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 7th April 2009, 11:35 pm

I think he out of control liao drunken
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 7th April 2009, 11:48 pm

Lol... Funny sia... Anyway those mod seem to be cost a bomb.. hahaha.. so many angel eyes.. i see a lot of spore car in sg, dont dare open those angel eyes but in neighbour country, open like siao..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 8th April 2009, 1:06 am

Car mod not cheap..... No
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 8th April 2009, 2:02 am

Wan cheap mod???? can.... DIY lor geek like a friend of mine did to his Tuscani.
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 8th April 2009, 5:21 pm

i mean if u mod suspension/ amplifier / bodykit, all not cheap even if DIY

Horns/led/air filter all these are cheaper general mods lah
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 8th April 2009, 10:27 pm

Will it be nice if my FORTE is like bumblebee in the transformer movie.. Able to mod itself!!! Smile
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 9th April 2009, 2:05 am

impact2001 wrote:Will it be nice if my FORTE is like bumblebee in the transformer movie.. Able to mod itself!!! Smile

You tink too much. Maybe you can try change the colour to yellow first then two strip that run along the center of the car and then wait till year 3000, maybe it will transform lolz
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 9th April 2009, 4:20 am

greatgazoo wrote:
impact2001 wrote:Will it be nice if my FORTE is like bumblebee in the transformer movie.. Able to mod itself!!! Smile

You tink too much. Maybe you can try change the colour to yellow first then two strip that run along the center of the car and then wait till year 3000, maybe it will transform lolz

if change to bumblebee shldnt be a prob. wat happen transform to megatron!!! like dat bro, u need to join youth flying club forum... hahaha...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next