Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE?

+35
balonglong_1979
tiny
leo
Leonard
longisland
Fortei
thrillman
Dar
HoLH123
Terrier
ForKia
saturnz^83
newsman
eraser
nothing
Pegasus
zlement
bushi_do
Real.SHIN
muff
nocash
lawrenceke
BluRz
highmount
greatgazoo
kapitan
andikong
m
Juz@kid
dandeana21
Fortec
tish
Melfiend
luvxiaobeng
impact2001
39 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 6 Empty Re: What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE?

Post by Juz@kid 29th April 2009, 4:40 pm

andikong wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
andikong wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:pic... bounce pic... bounce pic... bounce
Pic after the installation
https://2img.net/h/i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt215/andikong/Some%20Fruit%20Pictures/FinalPic1.jpg

Pic before installation
https://2img.net/h/i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt215/andikong/Some%20Fruit%20Pictures/FortePic1.jpg

I have cover-up the cable ties with another black foam tape bought from the same supplier.
Just to make it looks neat instead of exposing all the cable ties.

ah kong.... very nicely done. will need ur expert advice n guidance to do e aircon piping when i got my car. appreciate ur effort n sharing ur picz cheers

Hi Juz@kid,
When are you getting your ride, i hope soon! By that time when i help you to do the air-con insulator, i will be an expert lio.

alamak.. ah kong. i sianz la.. my car cum in jun/july coz colour no stock. but ok la give u more time practise installing Laughing
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 6 Empty Re: What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE?

Post by Terrier 29th April 2009, 5:13 pm

haha Juz@kid, my ride arrived at the same time as you. maybe we can do the insulator together.. ^^
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by HoLH123 29th April 2009, 5:14 pm

i am thinking of changing my rim from 17" to 16".
Any comments?

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 29th April 2009, 5:17 pm

HoLH123 wrote:i am thinking of changing my rim from 17" to 16".
Any comments?

Why u wanna downsize?
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by HoLH123 29th April 2009, 5:21 pm

i heard smaller rim will improve fuel consumsion.

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 29th April 2009, 5:30 pm

Terrier wrote:haha Juz@kid, my ride arrived at the same time as you. maybe we can do the insulator together..
^^

on liao la bro... more khaki lagi better cheers
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 29th April 2009, 5:32 pm

Fortec wrote:
muff wrote:me going Mancando shortly, my EX need more poisons...... : Laughing

Can u ask about the lowered springs??? I forgot to ask them how much mm will be shaved off the standard height.

I just read your mail......oridi back from Mancando leh....the guy there very helpful .......think if need more poisons can just call him...
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 29th April 2009, 5:34 pm

muff wrote:
Fortec wrote:

Can u ask about the lowered springs??? I forgot to ask them how much mm will be shaved off the standard height.

I just read your mail......oridi back from Mancando leh....the guy there very helpful .......think if need more poisons can just call him...

So what poison you got this time?????
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 29th April 2009, 5:34 pm

HoLH123 wrote:i heard smaller rim will improve fuel consumsion.

yes it will improve fc but not dat really much to me. fc depends on ur driving pattern n how heavy footer u r.. Laughing still down sizing from 17" to 16" does improves in fc saving...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 29th April 2009, 5:36 pm

got poison is ok as long not swine virus.... jia lat affraid
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 29th April 2009, 5:42 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
HoLH123 wrote:i heard smaller rim will improve fuel consumsion.

yes it will improve fc but not dat really much to me. fc depends on ur driving pattern n how heavy footer u r.. Laughing still down sizing from 17" to 16" does improves in fc saving...

nod.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 29th April 2009, 5:48 pm

kapitan wrote:
muff wrote:
Fortec wrote:

So what poison you got this time?????

didn't buy anythings lah....but he show me lots of poison for Forte like struct bar, LED brake light assy, chrome cover for brake light, chrome covers for the 4 aircon louvers, white interior lighting , remote power window linked to alarm remote control......the rest cannot remember.....and he mentioned more to cum.....me cannot handle so much poisons.......
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 29th April 2009, 5:50 pm

hmmmm... I must go down to mancando....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 29th April 2009, 5:58 pm

jia lat... poison spread to me liao.... affraid

bro muff... got ask how much e strut bar cost.. What a Face
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 29th April 2009, 6:34 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
Terrier wrote:haha Juz@kid, my ride arrived at the same time as you. maybe we can do the insulator together..
^^

Hi all bros & Forte owners, You know what!
Today I went for a ride on my Forte, set air-con temp @ 24.5 degree very cool. Now I even feel I got MORE ZROOM and power than before. On the highway, more low end Torque at 2000rpm for overtaking, very smooth going up ECP exit from beach towards katong. I even test my pick-up on red light junction with a BMW MPV and beat him. No joke! Cheers for for all kia Cerato Forte!
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 29th April 2009, 6:51 pm

This thread is toxic to the core man!!!

Keep it rolling!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 29th April 2009, 6:52 pm

andikong wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
^^

Today I went for a ride on my Forte, set air-con temp @ 24.5 degree very cool. Now I even feel I got MORE ZROOM and power than before. On the highway, more low end Torque at 2000rpm for overtaking, very smooth going up ECP exit from beach towards katong. I even test my pick-up on red light junction with a BMW MPV and beat him. No joke! Cheers for for all kia Cerato Forte!

Can't wait till sat for the meet up Twisted Evil !
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 29th April 2009, 6:57 pm

Next week I have air con people coming to install new a/c and also change a/c pipes of my exisiting, in my home. Will ask for for 1-2 metres of insulation material and do it for my car...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 29th April 2009, 7:06 pm

kapitan wrote:Next week I have air con people coming to install new a/c and also change a/c pipes of my exisiting, in my home. Will ask for for 1-2 metres of insulation material and do it for my car...

Hi Kapitan,
You can ask for the 3/4" inside dia. and 1 1/2" outside dia. type. Don't go beyond this size
looks too fat and it's very difficult to insert between the big and small aluminium pipes when you do a wrap around insulation.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 29th April 2009, 7:10 pm

andikong wrote:
kapitan wrote:Next week I have air con people coming to install new a/c and also change a/c pipes of my exisiting, in my home. Will ask for for 1-2 metres of insulation material and do it for my car...

Hi Kapitan,
You can ask for the 3/4" inside dia. and 1 1/2" outside dia. type. Don't go beyond this size
looks too fat and it's very difficult to insert between the big and small aluminium pipes when you do a wrap around insulation.

Ok, I will see what material they bring......
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 29th April 2009, 7:29 pm

andikong wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
^^

power la... ah kong cheers
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 29th April 2009, 7:38 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
andikong wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
^^

Yea I am Ah kong, but no grandfather at today's age of 65yrs you believe me!
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 29th April 2009, 7:58 pm

Juz@kid wrote:jia lat... poison spread to me liao.... affraid

never ask leh.... will check wilth him at a later date.
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 29th April 2009, 8:15 pm

andikong wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
andikong wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
^^

alamak... ah kong not yet an ah kong... tongue hehehe

Yea I am Ah kong, but no grandfather at today's age of 65yrs you believe me!
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 29th April 2009, 8:17 pm

muff wrote:

no prob, muff... will wait for ur update... Laughing thankz bro,,
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th April 2009, 9:52 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
andikong wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
andikong wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:pic... bounce pic... bounce pic... bounce
Pic after the installation
https://2img.net/h/i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt215/andikong/Some%20Fruit%20Pictures/FinalPic1.jpg

Pic before installation
https://2img.net/h/i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt215/andikong/Some%20Fruit%20Pictures/FortePic1.jpg

I have cover-up the cable ties with another black foam tape bought from the same supplier.
Just to make it looks neat instead of exposing all the cable ties.

ah kong.... very nicely done. will need ur expert advice n guidance to do e aircon piping when i got my car. appreciate ur effort n sharing ur picz cheers

Hi Juz@kid,
When are you getting your ride, i hope soon! By that time when i help you to do the air-con insulator, i will be an expert lio.

alamak.. ah kong. i sianz la.. my car cum in jun/july coz colour no stock. but ok la give u more time practise installing Laughing

Ya, think by that time he is expert and can start money liao cheers
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th April 2009, 9:53 pm

HoLH123 wrote:i am thinking of changing my rim from 17" to 16".
Any comments?

No comments and you will get better FC and less bumping.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th April 2009, 9:54 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
^^

lol! By that time I tink he will be super busy wif you all.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar 29th April 2009, 9:56 pm

why change?

i think not much diff in FC ya? maybe turning radius better?
Dar
Dar

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th April 2009, 9:58 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
andikong wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
^^

Yours a manual or auto car? Dun tink auto can over take them so easily Very Happy
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th April 2009, 10:00 pm

muff wrote:

Bro Fortec, tomolo I help you ask the price of the strut bar. Think should be around $180 bucks.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 29th April 2009, 10:19 pm

ah kong.... very nicely done. will need ur expert advice n guidance to do e aircon piping when i got my car. appreciate ur effort n sharing ur picz cheers[/quote]

Hi Juz@kid,
When are you getting your ride, i hope soon! By that time when i help you to do the air-con insulator, i will be an expert lio.[/quote]

alamak.. ah kong. i sianz la.. my car cum in jun/july coz colour no stock. but ok la give u more time practise installing Laughing[/quote]

Ya, think by that time he is expert and can start money liao cheers[/quote]

No money talk here! Bros I am only helping all the Forte owners to enjoy their utmost ride comfortably.
I am not in this line of work, as i have told you I am a Graphic Designer. in my younger day in 1982 I use to own a
AMG mod.190E Mercedes.
Now I lau liao drive AT Forte no more speeding.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th April 2009, 10:22 pm

Wah 1982 you already driving Merc, so envy. I like your character! It's really my pleasure to meet you this weekend.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 29th April 2009, 10:30 pm

greatgazoo wrote:
muff wrote:

Bro Fortec, tomolo I help you ask the price of the strut bar. Think should be around $180 bucks.

Front n back or juz front strut available only? Also check got turbo kit or not hahaha.....(abit far stretch)

U 2moro no work ar?
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 29th April 2009, 10:31 pm

wow keep me update on the strut bar pricing too!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 29th April 2009, 10:34 pm

greatgazoo wrote:Wah 1982 you already driving Merc, so envy. I like your character! It's really my pleasure to meet you this weekend.

No! greatgazoo, you can also make-it one day, only hard work and a little bit of luck.
All are welcome during this sat week end, I would like to see who got the best ride. Very Happy Laughing Shocked
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 29th April 2009, 10:36 pm

andikong wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:Wah 1982 you already driving Merc, so envy. I like your character! It's really my pleasure to meet you this weekend.

No! greatgazoo, you can also make-it one day, only hard work and a little bit of luck.
All are welcome during this sat week end, I would like to see who got the best ride. Very Happy Laughing Shocked

Sat 3:30pm at Kallang Mac CP just in case if ppl wonder where's the venue n time.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 29th April 2009, 10:36 pm

andikong wrote:

Too bad, can't make it this weekend, I am in KL attending a party.....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th April 2009, 10:39 pm

kapitan wrote:
andikong wrote:

Wah, Kapitan, you really happening leh. What is your job?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 29th April 2009, 10:41 pm

kapitan wrote:
andikong wrote:

It's OK there is always be another day, Time and tides wait for you...!
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 29th April 2009, 10:43 pm

greatgazoo wrote:
kapitan wrote:
andikong wrote:

Its a long weekend,,,...... and its a family party......

I am in shipping.... see my nick!!
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 29th April 2009, 10:45 pm

greatgazoo wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
^^

lol! By that time I tink he will be super busy wif you all.

another way to keep ah kong stay fit lol!
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 29th April 2009, 10:48 pm

greatgazoo wrote:
muff wrote:

set la bro gazoo,,, will wait for update on e price for e strut bar... cheerz Laughing
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 29th April 2009, 10:54 pm

andikong wrote:ah kong.... very nicely done. will need ur expert advice n guidance to do e aircon piping when i got my car. appreciate ur effort n sharing ur picz cheers

Hi Juz@kid,
When are you getting your ride, i hope soon! By that time when i help you to do the air-con insulator, i will be an expert lio.[/quote]

alamak.. ah kong. i sianz la.. my car cum in jun/july coz colour no stock. but ok la give u more time practise installing Laughing[/quote]

Ya, think by that time he is expert and can start money liao cheers[/quote]

No money talk here! Bros I am only helping all the Forte owners to enjoy their utmost ride comfortably.
I am not in this line of work, as i have told you I am a Graphic Designer. in my younger day in 1982 I use to own a
AMG mod.190E Mercedes.
Now I lau liao drive AT Forte no more speeding.[/quote]

respect u la ah kong.... for willing to help fellow fortean without any labour charge. really deserve my salute cheers
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 29th April 2009, 10:59 pm

kapitan wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:
kapitan wrote:
andikong wrote:

Its a long weekend,,,...... and its a family party......

I am in shipping.... see my nick!!

Ha You're in shipping, which line of shipping, building ships or leasing tug-boats. My siblings also in
shipping line, many years O layli.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 29th April 2009, 11:47 pm

got strut bar pic?
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 30th April 2009, 12:07 am

forte strut bar...

What are the things you wish to upgrade/do for your FORTE? - Page 6 Strut_10
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 30th April 2009, 1:00 am

but are we getting this kind of strut bars locally?
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 30th April 2009, 1:02 am

impact2001 wrote:but are we getting this kind of strut bars locally?
If I'm not wrong, mancando has got this strut bar and should be the same. I can find out for you tomolo and let you know.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 30th April 2009, 1:04 am

orite la bro, will wait for update.... juz dun 4get ask how much..
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next