Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Who are stll waiting for COE ?

+61
mott3h
kqkhlj
1Seth1
jameshong
ong
BluZon
fangel
inhalerz
ctoh
Eviltrap
CT
JuanST
powerteo
reyesong
arkaraka
Happy
yngwie
muff
humbug
duncton
aquariss
turbo4ev
lawrenceke
Melfiend
Terrier
saturnz^83
Helix
Freebie
Joel86
jl1500k
Kev_78
longbow
kysoong
kenneth
ben1975
leo
chamot16
joepele
Mahinda
ozzie75
keigo
lukester
darqprinz
gravin
kapitan
FriesL
nocash
Jason
nothing
sktan10
purple
Pegasus
dav2011
Aura
eraser
astroboy28
mwerkz
tish
dwwl
nofears
Fortei
65 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are stll waiting for COE ?

Post by eraser 2nd July 2009, 6:54 pm

Fortei wrote:Bro, Care to share who is this matthew n brandon fellows in CnC n their positions? Thanks.

astroboy28 wrote:i tink matthew is the assistance manager. brandon i nt quite sure..

Brandon Low is the Customer Care Executive

eraser

Back to top Go down

Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are stll waiting for COE ?

Post by eraser 2nd July 2009, 7:05 pm

Send in an email through their website customer feedback link, got a reply today saying that they will look into it, mind you I even indicated for someone that has the authority to decide but the customer care replied ....duh?. Was Brandon that replied back, seems like he will be the one to handle the issues about the COE thingy but I doubt anything can be settled since the managers have the say to sell the car

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 2nd July 2009, 9:06 pm

i will wait for his reply till tomorrow. if no reply from him, then i will send another email to e manager. anyway i had mentally prep to tek bk my deposit. but felt sad as forte is such a nice car..
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 2nd July 2009, 10:29 pm

Maybe we should band together and jointly send the manager an email since all our cases so similar. They should take us more seriously as a group. What do you guys think?

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 3rd July 2009, 1:25 am

ok count me in. add me if u sending e email. but we had to act fast.. tmr fri liao. then only 3 more wrkin days to wed bidding
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 3rd July 2009, 1:21 pm

Seems like only me and you so far. Have you heard back from CnC?

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 3rd July 2009, 4:55 pm

count me in too
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 3rd July 2009, 5:50 pm

Ok those who wants to write them an email pls pm me your name, email address, model, price, and whatever reason the SE had given so far for not getting your a COE. I would draft an email and send it our, if everyone is ok we'll then send it to the mgmt.

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 3rd July 2009, 6:11 pm

dwwl wrote:Ok those who wants to write them an email pls pm me your name, email address, model, price, and whatever reason the SE had given so far for not getting your a COE. I would draft an email and send it our, if everyone is ok we'll then send it to the mgmt.
Have PM you. Thanks bro!!
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 3rd July 2009, 10:39 pm

dwwl wrote:Ok those who wants to write them an email pls pm me your name, email address, model, price, and whatever reason the SE had given so far for not getting your a COE. I would draft an email and send it our, if everyone is ok we'll then send it to the mgmt.

Have sent you a PM

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 4th July 2009, 11:58 am

Changed my mind, called in officially to cancel my booking. Don't wanna wait for the Brandon to get back cause it is taking too long for that. Pissed when the number he gave in the email belongs to the car servicing department. "Hello, can I have your car license plate number" was the voice on the other side, then I replied, no COE where to plug in the number for you. BTW Brandon don't work on Saturday so don't bother to call him. Gonna wait for the fax to end it all.

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 4th July 2009, 12:17 pm

then deposit?

bro why not relax n cool down n decide again.. ?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 4th July 2009, 1:11 pm

Yalor...just wait for the next coe bidding than decide...Ai Loonz
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 4th July 2009, 1:30 pm

bro eraser
yeah..think you should keep your cool.. no point benefiting them on their fault..? while punish yourself with the deposits..?

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 4th July 2009, 2:17 pm

Eraser ... have you spoken to them about cancellation? If there's no agreement on their side you will forfeit your deposit. Wouldn't it be better to wait a few days and get your money back instead?

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 4th July 2009, 4:51 pm

I agree with wad all the bros said here, why pass the ball to them n let them get away with the error they made... wait for a few more days then see hw lo...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 4th July 2009, 6:50 pm

Spoke to SE, I'm getting a full refund. Faxed in just now and was told
refund would take 4wks but SE will expedite it (dunnoe this is the last
sales talk from C&C anot)

Decided to call it quits, even my wife agrees with me so I called SE to
withdraw. The whole saga made me feel that I'm a victim of a big
parallel importer

1) Out of 5 bids only bid for me twice
2) Out of that 2 bids, both missed by $1($7588 Cat A) and $2($11690 Cat
A) and they never bother to revise it, this kinda thing tells me that
my deposit of $5K was to be used to bid for others since they always
tell me that they need to rush the COE for those who have stocks
3) Drag till COE $12899 and open cat on the same round is $15100 then
ask me to topup $5k. But the difference between 15100 and 11688(the
last bid they bid for me) is $3412, so why ask me to top up $5K full
for the 15100 coe? Which means the 11688 was bidded for fun?
4) Wrote in to complain about the issue with the COE bidding, A Customer care Executive, Brandon
Low replied and wrote that he will look into it, and meanwhile if I
have any queries or needed any assistance can call in 6471 9111. So I
called to ask about the procedures about cancelling my booking. Guess who picked up the
phone? 1 guy who is not Brandon nor his department asked me what is my
car license plate? WTH I straight away replied "I don't even have my
COE, how to give you my license plate" after some ding dong, the number
is for car owners to complain the faults and book a service request for the car, thats why the guy
thought I wanted to cancel a booking for service. This made me think
that the Brandon guy was a last minute thing to calm the angry buyers,
not solving it as the number is from another department. So grabbing the managers would be correct, don't buy into the Brandon thing.

If you bought this car from a Parallel Importer, keep telling you dunnoe when the car would come. They never bid COE at
every chance they have till COE increases, then ask you to top up $5K
for COE. Somemore the customer care number is not the department
number(luckily not pizza hut number). You would have thought that you
are a victim of a P.I

So forget it, I feel safer buying from P.I now since I can write black
and white as I'm prepare that they might come out with some pattern to
con my money. Buying from C&C really caught me off guard this time.
Well it would be the last time I would deal with them and will never be
a next time to encourage friends to buy from them. Evil or Very Mad

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 4th July 2009, 6:58 pm

u should put this on stomp... :p
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 4th July 2009, 7:30 pm

eraser, why don't you write to CASE. They have been on the backs of PIs recently, even started an accreditation scheme... tell CASE, not only P&I need to be monitored, even AD need to also.

Last edited by kapitan on 4th July 2009, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 4th July 2009, 7:33 pm

I agree.. while browsing the papers today the car section, got one PI got acreditation from CASE...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 4th July 2009, 8:15 pm

Wanted to sign up with CASE but not my call anymore since I've withdrawn my booking, but any bro/sis here need a support, I'll be glad to help to chip in my account. Thanks for the concern guys.

Not only CASE, I read that there is a car association that works like TRUST SG, so consumer buying from a P.I that is recognised from this association is safe. Most likely P.Is will overtake shabby Authorised Dealers in future.

Funny thing when I wanted to cancel my booking, my SE tell me top up 4K to bid for my COE !?!? siao ah, as if I'm paying for my own deposit to bid(5K deposit + 4K top up= 9K) which is 10K. They really very hard up for cash

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 4th July 2009, 9:16 pm

Looks like C&C is trying to contain the problem within their 4 walls.
The way to expose them is to go public.

Next week is my 6th bid. most likely it will fail and i will ask for my deposit back. So what if they extend another 2 bids. It just does not make money sense if I dont top up.

I had the impression that they are reluclant to cancel the deal is because they have a reputation to maintain.

As what my SE told me on the first day - 'seldom customers dont get car after 6 bids'.
Think she convienently forgot to add 'with topup'.

After next week, will go car hunting. Will want to sold off my Picanto asap. Do not want to associate myself with KIA or C&C.

Any of you guys want to pettition online or what, let me know. I will support.

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 4th July 2009, 9:40 pm

Pegasus wrote:Looks like C&C is trying to contain the problem within their 4 walls.
The way to expose them is to go public.

Their newspaper advert got put apology for the overwhelming response kekekeke dunnoe for advert or really a lousy sorry for buyers like us kekekeke

Next week is my 6th bid. most likely it will fail and i will ask for my deposit back. So what if they extend another 2 bids. It just does not make money sense if I dont top up.

I had the impression that they are reluclant to cancel the deal is because they have a reputation to maintain.

Your SE wanna earn all the money he/she can so not letting go any chances

As what my SE told me on the first day - 'seldom customers dont get car after 6 bids'.
Think she convienently forgot to add 'with topup'.

My SE told me that NOT a single customer with her, did not get the COE(Lagi best). Think also don't want to mention top ups customers or don't want to scare me away

After next week, will go car hunting. Will want to sold off my Picanto asap. Do not want to associate myself with KIA or C&C.

Good luck, and hope you get a car that you like without the dings and dongs.

Any of you guys want to pettition online or what, let me know. I will support.

Thats the spirit thumbsup

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 4th July 2009, 10:20 pm

This wed will be a show down for those 6th bidders... i cannot wait..
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 4th July 2009, 10:22 pm

Do hope they wake up in time to realise the damage they have done and turn back the situation for those who book in april.

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 4th July 2009, 11:38 pm

Sad to hear.. really... April buyer too... just got lucky on the COE section, but stock seem to take forever to come in. haiz..

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 5th July 2009, 1:44 am

Ok so far i have received PM from astroboy and aura.

Fortei can you PM me your details if you want to join in to write to them?

Astroboy can PM me your email address so that i can keep you in CC?

Thanks

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 5th July 2009, 2:13 am

FriesL wrote:Sad to hear.. really... April buyer too... just got lucky on the COE section, but stock seem to take forever to come in. haiz..

Seen the straits times newspaper on 3rd July? it put very big heading "The wait is over" then followed by "New stocks have arrived"

Better call your SE to ask for the stock. If your SE is not lying then the advertisement must be gimmick, to con more people to put deposit for them to bid for earlier or lucrative buyers.

Basket, even advertisement also follow P.I style(con people)

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 5th July 2009, 2:22 am

yeah... last check with him says no news from kimchi land leh.. now.. hearing "stock coming in"? haa... omg.. C&C..

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 5th July 2009, 2:23 am

It was always a margin problem ... not a stock problem

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 5th July 2009, 8:06 pm

i agree with dwwl. they keep telling us when stock here will gt our car coe nt an issue. nw they say we hav to top up.
i went to LK on fri to tok to them but they still say e same tink.my se was on leave n they say dun hav any manager ard. sianz. CnC really **** up.i tink e only way we can gt our car is when coe drops
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 5th July 2009, 9:05 pm

Bro Fortei, only missing your name and email address liao. Please PM me so that i can sent it out tonight for them to receive it tom.

Thanks

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 6th July 2009, 9:34 am

had received ur letter to cnc. well done n well written. hope more ppl will join in for tis
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 6th July 2009, 10:12 am

astroboy28 wrote:i agree with dwwl. they keep telling us when stock here will gt our car coe nt an issue. nw they say we hav to top up.
i went to LK on fri to tok to them but they still say e same tink.my se was on leave n they say dun hav any manager ard. sianz. CnC really **** up.i tink e only way we can gt our car is when coe drops

They **** u again...everyday there's at least one manager overseeing the operation in all the AD sales centers.....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 6th July 2009, 10:14 am

no stock is ****... on the other thread, there's this guy who booked on 25 Jun and collected his ride on 4 Jul. Check out the end jun/early jul collecting car thread. Maybe u bros/sis should check out which make and colour he bought...
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by darqprinz 6th July 2009, 10:51 am

Hi Bros & Sis,

Booked my car on April 19.
Delivery date - Jun / July

No news yet from SE, but no news = good news for me cos COE is going UP!!
The longer the SE take the better.

darqprinz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th July 2009, 11:26 am

darqprinz wrote:Hi Bros & Sis,

wow bro, not all member has patience like u, i was able to just wait for the car coz i wasnt in any rush to get it and the longer i wait, the later i start paying installment, got more time to save up also Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 6th July 2009, 1:16 pm

they replied us liao.. in short, they unable to secure coe as e coe increased oo much. they say e increase take them by surprise. how could that b?? eveyone no that coe definitely will increase
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 6th July 2009, 3:13 pm

tish wrote:
darqprinz wrote:Hi Bros & Sis,

wow bro, not all member has patience like u, i was able to just wait for the car coz i wasnt in any rush to get it and the longer i wait, the later i start paying installment, got more time to save up also Smile

My mentality was like urs too, but, within 3 weeks call me liao, say good news.

I was like WTF, bad news for me, not enuff savings have to pay liao.

So I called my car shotgun baby..
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 6th July 2009, 6:02 pm

astroboy28 wrote:they replied us liao.. in short, they unable to secure coe as e coe increased oo much. they say e increase take them by surprise. how could that b?? eveyone no that coe definitely will increase

I think I'm able to summaries everything further.

EXCUSES

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 6th July 2009, 6:08 pm

Haha alright guys ... after a few ding/dong lets be prepared to take our deposits back.

Fur future buyers, please think twice if you think you're getting a good deal coz the next topup might not be too far away Very Happy

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 6th July 2009, 6:21 pm

Frankly after reading the emails, i have mixed feelings... let see the outcome on wednesday then...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 6th July 2009, 6:24 pm

GOOD LUCK !
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 6th July 2009, 6:30 pm

Have you guys asked your SE how much are they bidding for you guys this coming bid ? They should have a COE budget, which my SE fails to tell me. Maybe can prepare mentally for the coming bid.

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 6th July 2009, 7:07 pm

Fortei wrote:Frankly after reading the emails, i have mixed feelings... let see the outcome on wednesday then...

What mixed feelings you got?

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 6th July 2009, 7:09 pm

dwwl wrote:
Fortei wrote:Frankly after reading the emails, i have mixed feelings... let see the outcome on wednesday then...

What mixed feelings you got?

The SE and the car ? lol!

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 6th July 2009, 7:25 pm

mixed feeling referring to me thinking nw all hopes are dashed owning a forte... sigh then again, i still harbour a hope i can get the coming coe... lolx.
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 6th July 2009, 7:37 pm

eraser wrote:Have you guys asked your SE how much are they bidding for you guys this coming bid ? They should have a COE budget, which my SE fails to tell me. Maybe can prepare mentally for the coming bid.

Errmm I am not so sure whether ur SE knows how much they bidding for you or not ley.
According to my SE which she always quite frank with me, its the management that has the call on how much they want to bid for you ley.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 6th July 2009, 8:37 pm

lukester wrote:
eraser wrote:Have you guys asked your SE how much are they bidding for you guys this coming bid ? They should have a COE budget, which my SE fails to tell me. Maybe can prepare mentally for the coming bid.

Errmm I am not so sure whether ur SE knows how much they bidding for you or not ley.
According to my SE which she always quite frank with me, its the management that has the call on how much they want to bid for you ley.

This i believe cos when i called my SE before my 5th bid, she lost count and thought the coming bid is my 4th & said I got 3 bids so not to worry. thumbsup

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 6th July 2009, 9:22 pm

on wednesday then u will know if they bid for u... best if to check in the morning...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next