Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

+118
KnightRider
viper007
Sunviva
BlackSpider
KenOrCannot
keigo
kenkoh8
cpt_zr
Bed
jennytan
MRS ANG
NerdBoy
Dark Knight
BlueJack
Patklee
reyesong
b3njam1n
greatgazoo
honeybear
KIAFAN
mh3400
Zul
simonsoh
Potatoes
WISH4FORTE
moneesh
benng33
Mr.Farang
scorpey
vincent76
xianren
arkaneslayer
Zonda S 4.1
muff
joA
inrike
vtforte
RCForte
tensai
dinkodink
shawnseah82
Shaq
unlimitedz
The Blue Cruiser
kuraesih
ericsoon72
IvanLow
aural
jeremy75
astafas
kerengge
okorih29
nightfever
Teh-O
zujzuj
kai
usdellas
FORTELOVER
benjaminlim
jeff2510
moca
tarepanda_lyh
jeff7490
tower7
Angel
kapitan
patsy
kevinhwc
dc
impact2001
kia 11
freskanova
dandeana21
JasLovesForte
ano57
Hello Kitty
ong
JuanST
longbow
malcolmlew
luckypiggy88
FORTE21
johnkit
ace
Terrier
swat_kh
leedevil
Daniel^Bigcow
mott3h
ctoh
Siaoster
kysoong
nocash
despng
Happy
Melfiend
Fortec
alex86
remes
GotCash
hungryat3am
conscript
jimixer
izz
Divine
Forte899
FriesL
BlackHorse
Yewcg
xominon
pessimizt
luvxiaobeng
shin365
Pegasus
Mahinda
Juz@kid
arkaraka
zhuzhumao
122 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty Im new here~ waiting for my white EX(A)

Post by zhuzhumao 23rd August 2009, 3:10 am

my first post here~

placed order on 10 Aug.. SE say expected arrival is end oct to end nov! so long.. but i got my coe on 19aug.. now got coe no car.. took lots of cab recently.. haiz. neck getting longer liao..

im adding on the the male gender in this forum haa.. brothers dun be disappointed =X
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty Re: New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

Post by arkaraka 23rd August 2009, 3:47 am

zhuzhumao wrote:my first post here~

placed order on 10 Aug.. SE say expected arrival is end oct to end nov! so long.. but i got my coe on 19aug.. now got coe no car.. took lots of cab recently.. haiz. neck getting longer liao..

im adding on the the male gender in this forum haa.. brothers dun be disappointed =X

Congrats...
Waiting time depends on colour, model, your SE and definitely LUCK!!
Welcome to the forum!..cheers
arkaraka
arkaraka

Back to top Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty Re: New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

Post by Juz@kid 23rd August 2009, 3:50 am

halo zhuzhumao.... welcum to e forum.... cheers
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 23rd August 2009, 5:40 am

HELLO rendeer
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 23rd August 2009, 10:45 am

Welcome flower
Where you book your EX(A) from?
What's the freebies they give?
Makes more sense for them to give you COE early as there's a cut in the COE quota Oct.

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by shin365 23rd August 2009, 11:25 am

hello bro, congratz!!

shin365

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 23rd August 2009, 12:11 pm

Welcome to our big family..... hehehhee..... smart choice you made to order a forte.....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 23rd August 2009, 12:20 pm

i bought during the $3000 drop in price freebies is reverse sensor and dunno what alarm.. told my colleagues they say "dont have floor mat?" so i sms my SE she say got, floor mat is standard item so dunno floor mat considered freebies a not.

bought at low price with high coe.. should be good buy la hor? unless she suddenly ask me top up -_-"

i bought at lengkee de. thanks for all your warm welcome~ pig
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 23rd August 2009, 12:30 pm

Yes. Floor mat is standard. But bros & sistas here also asked for '3M replica' floor mats too. So it's 2 sets. Idea

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 23rd August 2009, 12:38 pm

Welcome welcome !
Nice colour too !
Floor mat is the should be the standard thin and black colour one if your SE did not specify if its 3M or 3A type.

I got the thin and black type too Evil or Very Mad ......then went to get the 3A ones to place on top.
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 23rd August 2009, 12:40 pm

Pegasus wrote:Yes. Floor mat is standard. But bros & sistas here also asked for '3M replica' floor mats too. So it's 2 sets. Idea

ahh.. like that looks like dont have liao.. cos she didnt mention Sad maybe the price drop alot so she also cant give lots of freebies.. cos the price very fast raise another $2000 liao..
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by xominon 23rd August 2009, 12:40 pm

welcom bro... Smile
xominon
xominon

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 23rd August 2009, 12:45 pm

pessimizt wrote:Welcome welcome !
Nice colour too !
Floor mat is the should be the standard thin and black colour one if your SE did not specify if its 3M or 3A type.

I got the thin and black type too Evil or Very Mad ......then went to get the 3A ones to place on top.

oh.. where you buy de? how much? think i also need to get one myself le.. Evil or Very Mad
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 23rd August 2009, 1:03 pm

I got from www.3acarmats.com.sg
$120 for 3 pieces (15mm) in cabin (2 small, 1 long) and a thin one for the boot. Claims that the 15mm got 12mths warranty so i am sitting back and see how is the quality.

Was also considering the 3M Normad but quite expensive (with boot will be easily above $180) but also got warranty. Can check out the thread here under Advertisers : http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/advertisers-f16/customised-3m-carmat-2way-car-alarm-4gb-spy-pen-motion-detecct-dvr-parking-assist-t23.htm

Ask around and compare. Maybe you can find another better one ? thumbsup
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by arkaraka 23rd August 2009, 1:07 pm

zhuzhumao wrote:
pessimizt wrote:Welcome welcome !
Nice colour too !

oh.. where you buy de? how much? think i also need to get one myself le.. Evil or Very Mad

Press your SE to give you car mats lor, if possible...
the mats that come with cars are similar to those we use at home ones..
3A, 3M are those with 'curly bristers' on it...thicker, more wear-resistant....
arkaraka
arkaraka

Back to top Go down

Post by Yewcg 23rd August 2009, 5:56 pm

Hi,

Me too just secured the COE.
first time buying car, lot of things still need you guys to guide me Smile
Normally how long does it takes to collect car after COE is secured?
I seldom drive and FIY i am a lousy parker. That why i considering to install reverse camera with distance indicator that come with GPS navigation. does anyone know where can i get any out there? and what is the price for such? Thanks

BTW mine is a Ebony black EX model (A) OPC.
Yewcg
Yewcg

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHorse 23rd August 2009, 6:19 pm

mine is Ebony black EX model (M) OPC

just secured the COE as well

wad a coincidence
BlackHorse
BlackHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 23rd August 2009, 8:07 pm

wah...nice to hear so many secured their COE ahead of the new cut...
as for the wait.. its anyone guess... from 1 mth to 4mths..

welcome to this great forum (myself a newbies oso.. geek )

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte899 23rd August 2009, 10:33 pm

H,
Me too secured my COE on 19 Aug, MB EX (A). Excited to know the exact shipment date. haiya.

Forte899

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 23rd August 2009, 10:36 pm

welcome to the big family bro!! wow 1 more White forte =)
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 23rd August 2009, 11:15 pm

welcum bro bow .feels free to browse lots of poisoning thread n poisoning guru's Twisted Evil
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 24th August 2009, 12:07 pm

Hooray!!!

Another Smart member added to our Forte Family!
Welcome & Congratz! cheers
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty Congrats :)

Post by Yewcg 24th August 2009, 10:39 pm

So blackhorse what freebies did you get from SE?
You know when is the collection date?
Yewcg
Yewcg

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHorse 24th August 2009, 10:45 pm

erm... alarm thingy and reverse sensor

not alot because mine is opc and its basic model

collection date is late sept/early oct
BlackHorse
BlackHorse

Back to top Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty Hi all new Forte user reporting !

Post by conscript 24th August 2009, 10:54 pm

Yo everyone i'm new here ^^

Booked my Forte SX 1.6(A) Black OPC on 1st Aug and got my COE on first bidding @ 13k++
I guess i'm in the same fate as most of you here with full payment but awaiting stock/registering Sad

Just like 1 of the bro here , if he didnt ask for my full payment so early i could have make some quick bucks as well sigh ..

My SE also mention about stock is here awaiting LTA clearance etc ...
conscript
conscript

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHorse 24th August 2009, 10:56 pm

Booked my Forte EX 1.6(M) Black OPC on National Day and got my COE at 15k++
BlackHorse
BlackHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by hungryat3am 24th August 2009, 11:35 pm

I'm new here too!

Booked a black Forte SX 1.6A on the 10th. Got my COE on the 19th. My dad went down today to do the final paperwork and all. Should be getting my ride next week. Hopefully.

hungryat3am

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 24th August 2009, 11:35 pm

Hello everyone! Welcome to FOGS !
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHorse 24th August 2009, 11:36 pm

all the newbies here waiting for our black CF Very Happy
BlackHorse
BlackHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by remes 24th August 2009, 11:38 pm

yah.. LOL all new bro/sis choose black.. seems like there will be alot black soon..

remes

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 24th August 2009, 11:47 pm

conscript wrote:Yo everyone i'm new here ^^

Booked my Forte SX 1.6(A) Black OPC on 1st Aug and got my COE on first bidding @ 13k++
I guess i'm in the same fate as most of you here with full payment but awaiting stock/registering Sad

Just like 1 of the bro here , if he didnt ask for my full payment so early i could have make some quick bucks as well sigh ..

My SE also mention about stock is here awaiting LTA clearance etc ...

BlackHorse wrote:Booked my Forte EX 1.6(M) Black OPC on National Day and got my COE at 15k++

hungryat3am wrote:I'm new here too!

Booked a black Forte SX 1.6A on the 10th. Got my COE on the 19th. My dad went down today to do the final paperwork and all. Should be getting my ride next week. Hopefully.

welcum to e forum... conscript, BlackHorse & hungryat3am.... cheers

hope to see u guyz wif ur blackie at e nex MU...... thumbsup
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by alex86 24th August 2009, 11:53 pm

Bought a titanium silver 1.6 EX (A) on 22/08/09
Yet to bid on COE.
Wonder how long it normally takes?

alex86

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHorse 24th August 2009, 11:59 pm

thanksyou Juz@kid

the next COE bidding is 3weeks from now? idk
BlackHorse
BlackHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 25th August 2009, 12:25 am

remes wrote:yah.. LOL all new bro/sis choose black.. seems like there will be alot black soon..

Welcome more blackies. Everytime during meet up the most I saw 1 more black Forte only other than mine. More blacks pls!!
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 25th August 2009, 1:28 am

AloHa!!!

It doesn't matter Its Black OR White!!!
We all belongs to one big happy Forte family! thumbsup
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 25th August 2009, 1:31 am

welcome all 1 big happy family =)
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 25th August 2009, 1:40 am

Welcome.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 25th August 2009, 1:59 am

more blacks!
yay!
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 25th August 2009, 2:04 am

Hi guys, welcome to the club! cheers

i'm waiting for my black CF too. booked june, got coe in july & hopefully getting the car soon. What a Face
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by despng 25th August 2009, 2:22 am

Me too, got COE on 19Aug09.

Metal Bronze 1.6EX(A)

Sep/Oct

despng

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 25th August 2009, 3:36 am

You all EX got leather seats not? Cos my old batch EX doesn't come with leather seats. I got it as a freebie from SE.
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Yewcg 25th August 2009, 7:38 am

No, EX model doesn't come with leather seat, must top up $1200 to get it. Reverse sensor also dun hav. SE say its freebies, i wonder if he is giving the one like SX model with 4 reverse or normal standard 2 reverse sensor?
Yewcg
Yewcg

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 25th August 2009, 8:26 am

Hi all, i'm new here, my first post in this thread..... Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 25th August 2009, 9:02 am

i would believe it's only 2 reverse sensors for EX...
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 25th August 2009, 9:16 am

zhuzhumao wrote:my first post here~

Welcome to the forum !!

haha wont be disappointed lah thumbsup

Yeah i understand the feeling of taking cabs.....when you know your car is on the way ,
do you have the though ....aiyah take cab lah...anyway car coming, next time not much chance to take cab liao, take a few times now also never mind

hahah tats wat happen to me when i knew my 2 wheels are on the way Laughing
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by conscript 25th August 2009, 4:40 pm

Happy wrote:Hi guys, welcome to the club! cheers

i'm waiting for my black CF too. booked june, got coe in july & hopefully getting the car soon. What a Face

wah you waited for so long liao ah T_T

si beh worry now lol
conscript
conscript

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 25th August 2009, 4:44 pm

nocash wrote:Hi all, i'm new here, my first post in this thread..... Laughing

haha... nocash is the newest of the new!
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by mott3h 25th August 2009, 4:54 pm

oh no! got black club forming!! must retaliate! my bronze bros unite!! hehe lol!

well i just got my bronze baby yesterday.... went temple adn applied GPS ( God protection system Wink )... hi to all my fellow forteans old adn new... hope all have as much joy drivin, zhngin and plain showing off our pretty little car as i plan to have regardless of colors... cheers all!

ps: i'm arranging a bronze invasion of this thread... black knights u have been warned... hehehe

mott3h

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 25th August 2009, 5:01 pm

Wah....... Welcome to the big family......
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 25th August 2009, 5:37 pm

Hey how come no green ahh?? Hahaha!! I remember at 1 point the very dark green colour quite popular. How come now all totally disappeared?? Hehehe!! :-)

Ohhh talking about car colours, that day I say this GTR in like matt silver finish. But the thing is, its not spray painted. Its like the metal itself. Like those kinda matt stainless steel material. Like you know some watches?? I actually purposely slowed down to look. From far, at first I thought was chrome. Which I have seen in emails. So slowed down. But up close looks like the matt stainless steel body. Damn nice!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next