Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

+118
KnightRider
viper007
Sunviva
BlackSpider
KenOrCannot
keigo
kenkoh8
cpt_zr
Bed
jennytan
MRS ANG
NerdBoy
Dark Knight
BlueJack
Patklee
reyesong
b3njam1n
greatgazoo
honeybear
KIAFAN
mh3400
Zul
simonsoh
Potatoes
WISH4FORTE
moneesh
benng33
Mr.Farang
scorpey
vincent76
xianren
arkaneslayer
Zonda S 4.1
muff
joA
inrike
vtforte
RCForte
tensai
dinkodink
shawnseah82
Shaq
unlimitedz
The Blue Cruiser
kuraesih
ericsoon72
IvanLow
aural
jeremy75
astafas
kerengge
okorih29
nightfever
Teh-O
zujzuj
kai
usdellas
FORTELOVER
benjaminlim
jeff2510
moca
tarepanda_lyh
jeff7490
tower7
Angel
kapitan
patsy
kevinhwc
dc
impact2001
kia 11
freskanova
dandeana21
JasLovesForte
ano57
Hello Kitty
ong
JuanST
longbow
malcolmlew
luckypiggy88
FORTE21
johnkit
ace
Terrier
swat_kh
leedevil
Daniel^Bigcow
mott3h
ctoh
Siaoster
kysoong
nocash
despng
Happy
Melfiend
Fortec
alex86
remes
GotCash
hungryat3am
conscript
jimixer
izz
Divine
Forte899
FriesL
BlackHorse
Yewcg
xominon
pessimizt
luvxiaobeng
shin365
Pegasus
Mahinda
Juz@kid
arkaraka
zhuzhumao
122 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty Re: New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

Post by Mahinda 25th August 2009, 6:05 pm

Yewcg wrote:No, EX model doesn't come with leather seat, must top up $1200 to get it. Reverse sensor also dun hav. SE say its freebies, i wonder if he is giving the one like SX model with 4 reverse or normal standard 2 reverse sensor?

Wah. 1.2k for leather seats?? Lucky mine is free from SE. And ya EX only 2 reverse sensors. They will sure say freebies la but I think its included. Which car now don't have reverse sensors??
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty Re: New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

Post by Mahinda 25th August 2009, 6:11 pm

I'm considering to spray yellow for my forte in rear future. Don't you guys feel that yellow forte very fierce? mad
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 25th August 2009, 6:32 pm

What kinda yellow?? Those like getz yellow?? Or the other kind like ferrari yellow?? :-)

My old getz was the ferrari kinda yellow. That one nice. :-) But seldom see in spore. :-) Think quite expensive too. :-)

If you dunno what I mean, go look at a yellow ferrari. Hehehe. Its the a bit orangy type of yellow. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte899 25th August 2009, 6:46 pm

Hi
Mine EX (A) freebies is 2 pts reverse sensor and rike cool film and topup 1.2K for Integrated reverse camera and GPS. Is it Expensives?

Forte899

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte899 25th August 2009, 6:57 pm

Ya,sorry forgot about another freebies from SE, that is alarm.

Forte899

Back to top Go down

Post by Yewcg 25th August 2009, 7:52 pm

Freebies i got from SE:
1)Rikekool solar firm (Top grade)
2)Remote alarm
3)Door visor
4)Reverse sensor
5)Electronic folding mirror

Mahinda,
My friend told me so. Nowadays all car should come with reverse sensor. But SE insist dun hav leh...

Fore899,
Wah... topup 1.2K for Integrated reverse camera and GPS i think a bit too ex for me. I think i source outside cheaper.
Yewcg
Yewcg

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 25th August 2009, 8:28 pm

Source from MCD..like e one greatgazoo is toking about...around the same price bt bigger screen and better den C&C de...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 25th August 2009, 9:04 pm

Yewcg wrote:Freebies i got from SE:
1)Rikekool solar firm (Top grade)
2)Remote alarm
3)Door visor
4)Reverse sensor
5)Electronic folding mirror

Mahinda,
My friend told me so. Nowadays all car should come with reverse sensor. But SE insist dun hav leh...

Fore899,
Wah... topup 1.2K for Integrated reverse camera and GPS i think a bit too ex for me. I think i source outside cheaper.

LOL. You listen can already. Just take lor since its "free". I nv see an EX before without remote sensors. I should say I nv see a Forte without remote sensors. You can try and insist that you dont want. Haha. Listen to what your SE says then.
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Yewcg 25th August 2009, 9:50 pm

Hi,
New member reporting... Ex (A) Ebony black
Book on national day. COE secure 15k+
Yewcg
Yewcg

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 25th August 2009, 11:04 pm

Welcome Yewcg cheers , when getting your ride?
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by swat_kh 25th August 2009, 11:36 pm

Hi,

Going to get my car soon, btw, mine is metal bronze 1.6 SX(A). Sian, juz heard news of lower COE, think most of us here is ard 15k~ one like mine. Sob~~~ Anyway, welcome everyone to this big family!!! Drive safely and take care...

NiC
swat_kh
swat_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 25th August 2009, 11:39 pm

once your COE is secured.. it is the fixed price already..

anyway they cant lower the COE price.. lowering will only causes more people to buy car.. what they intend to do now is to cut the quota.. so its harder for everyone to secure the COE.. and the COE price will go up, car price will go up.. everyone giving up hope of buying car aos go up..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 25th August 2009, 11:50 pm

He's confused... he did not read the whole message...just the $5K.

It is the dealer's deposit reduced per bid....

Read here...

http://www.lta.gov.sg/corp_info/index_corp_press.htm

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 26th August 2009, 2:22 am

pessimizt wrote:I got from www.3acarmats.com.sg
$120 for 3 pieces (15mm) in cabin (2 small, 1 long) and a thin one for the boot. Claims that the 15mm got 12mths warranty so i am sitting back and see how is the quality.

Was also considering the 3M Normad but quite expensive (with boot will be easily above $180) but also got warranty. Can check out the thread here under Advertisers : http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/advertisers-f16/customised-3m-carmat-2way-car-alarm-4gb-spy-pen-motion-detecct-dvr-parking-assist-t23.htm

Ask around and compare. Maybe you can find another better one ? thumbsup

wa bian.. so ex arh.. i just go ntuc anyhow buy and cut myself la..
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 26th August 2009, 2:23 am

Yewcg wrote:No, EX model doesn't come with leather seat, must top up $1200 to get it. Reverse sensor also dun hav. SE say its freebies, i wonder if he is giving the one like SX model with 4 reverse or normal standard 2 reverse sensor?

wah? yours is crocodile leather? how come so ex? $1200..
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by johnkit 26th August 2009, 6:51 am

Hi Guys!!! I am new here!!! Nice to meet you all. Finally got my blackie(SX2.0A) yesterday, saw many car stil waiting to be collect!!!
Anyways, hope can join u all in next MU.

johnkit

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 26th August 2009, 8:20 am

i think now Forte only comes with Black...... Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 26th August 2009, 8:31 am

johnkit wrote:Hi Guys!!! I am new here!!! Nice to meet you all. Finally got my blackie(SX2.0A) yesterday, saw many car stil waiting to be collect!!!
Anyways, hope can join u all in next MU.

Hope to see ya in the next MU yeah rain or shine, snow or ....er.....un-snow ? Laughing
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty WAITING .

Post by FORTE21 26th August 2009, 8:49 am

Booked a light graphite 1.6 SX(A) OPC on 10th of August , Se said that stock is here , but failed to get COE during the last bidding , was out bidded by $10 . -.-' . Anyway , will the interior of my ride be the newer one or the old plasticky type ? Someone reply please Very Happy

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and say Hello !

Post by Siaoster 26th August 2009, 9:01 am

For All new comers to this forum and new owners of the Forte, Come in and say Hello !

Let us welcome you with open arms !

GROUP HUG !! GROUP HUG !!! Twisted Evil

*Some how i feel my english today sux...but never mind....i think you guys know what i mean ahha Laughing
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 26th August 2009, 9:23 am

FORTE21 wrote:Booked a light graphite 1.6 SX(A) OPC on 10th of August , Se said that stock is here , but failed to get COE during the last bidding , was out bidded by $10 . -.-' . Anyway , will the interior of my ride be the newer one or the old plasticky type ? Someone reply please Very Happy

If I am not wrong, current batches of Forte's comes with new seats or rather new covers for the seats ?

Heard some members alreayd had those new leather seats with red stitchings What a Face
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by shin365 26th August 2009, 9:31 am

hello everyone!!

think c&c got black and orange for ready stock, so alot of blacks coming out,

shin365

Back to top Go down

Post by luckypiggy88 26th August 2009, 11:47 am

Siaoster wrote:For All new comers to this forum and new owners of the Forte, Come in and say Hello !

Let us welcome you with open arms !

GROUP HUG !! GROUP HUG !!! Twisted Evil

*Some how i feel my english today sux...but never mind....i think you guys know what i mean ahha Laughing

Hello FORTE kakis,

New here too, bought Metal Bronzeee EX(A) on National Day,
COE got it last week! Waiting for Kimchi babe to arrive Sep/Oct shipment.. Very Happy

Cheers to all proud owners of - CERATO FORTE - !
luckypiggy88
luckypiggy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 26th August 2009, 11:51 am

Welcome Piggy !!! haaaa

Cant wait right...now only aug Twisted Evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by malcolmlew 26th August 2009, 11:56 am

Hi to all

Placed order on 23th Aug. 1.6L SX A Titan Silver, SE say expected arrival is end oct to end nov! Awaiting COE for the next few biddings since it be more costly like most of us mentioned.

Nice forum that does serve well its purpose!!!

malcolmlew

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 26th August 2009, 12:34 pm

malcolmlew wrote:Hi to all

Placed order on 23th Aug. 1.6L SX A Titan Silver, SE say expected arrival is end oct to end nov! Awaiting COE for the next few biddings since it be more costly like most of us mentioned.

Nice forum that does serve well its purpose!!!

Welcome malcolm !

+1 to the silver catogaries ! thumbsup
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 26th August 2009, 11:27 pm

hi there welcome!
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by hungryat3am 27th August 2009, 7:51 pm

I'm getting my ride tomorrow! Booked it on the 10th of Aug. I must say, C&C's pretty efficient. Well, at least for the later batches Very Happy

hungryat3am

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 27th August 2009, 8:46 pm

hungryat3am wrote:I'm getting my ride tomorrow! Booked it on the 10th of Aug. I must say, C&C's pretty efficient. Well, at least for the later batches Very Happy

Congrats !!! bro on your new ride cheers cheers
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 27th August 2009, 8:58 pm

hungryat3am wrote:I'm getting my ride tomorrow! Booked it on the 10th of Aug. I must say, C&C's pretty efficient. Well, at least for the later batches Very Happy

huh? si fast ar? your colour got stock izzit.. i have to wait till end OCT to end NOV la!!!!

yesterday spent near 40+ dollar taking cab also.. later going to take cab again.. :'(
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 27th August 2009, 9:02 pm

Wah so fast !!!! What colour did you choose ? Ex or SX ? Did you get free BK ? And most importantly , which showroom did you go to ? LK or Ubi ? I booked on the same day as you , but at Ubi showroom . Was told that there was immediate stock , but .... sad to say , i was out bidded by $10 during the COE bidding Sad

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 27th August 2009, 9:05 pm

bros no need leather seat la get seat covers =x lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHorse 27th August 2009, 10:09 pm

Booked on 1.6 EX Black(M) on National Day...got the COE at last bidding. now waiting waiting.....

how come hungryat3am so fast omg
BlackHorse
BlackHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by hungryat3am 27th August 2009, 10:28 pm

I booked my black SX(A) at LK. Immediate stock hence the fast delivery, I suppose. Don't worry, I'm sure you guys will get your ride soon Smile Chase your SE!

hungryat3am

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHorse 27th August 2009, 10:29 pm

sianz my dad book at ubi...hope the SE is efficient
BlackHorse
BlackHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 27th August 2009, 10:46 pm

BlackHorse wrote:Booked on 1.6 EX Black(M) on National Day...got the COE at last bidding. now waiting waiting.....

how come hungryat3am so fast omg

he got up every day @3am to call his SE Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by hungryat3am 27th August 2009, 10:54 pm

HAHAHA! Smart, how you know. Bros do the same! thumbsup

hungryat3am

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 27th August 2009, 11:08 pm

hungryat3am wrote:HAHAHA! Smart, how you know. Bros do the same! thumbsup

hahaha...no lah...i wont feel hungry at 3am Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by remes 27th August 2009, 11:16 pm

BlackHorse wrote:sianz my dad book at ubi...hope the SE is efficient

good luck if u booked at ubi.. mine since may, say aug will come.. now have to wait till sept..
Anyway, Welcome to all new bro/sis =D

remes

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHorse 27th August 2009, 11:33 pm

good luck if u booked at ubi.. mine since may, say aug will come.. now have to wait till sept

GG
BlackHorse
BlackHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 27th August 2009, 11:39 pm

you are considered one of the luckier one !

CONGRATS !!! thumbsup
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 27th August 2009, 11:41 pm

zhuzhumao wrote:

huh? si fast ar? your colour got stock izzit.. i have to wait till end OCT to end NOV la!!!!

yesterday spent near 40+ dollar taking cab also.. later going to take cab again.. :'(

hahah should enjoy the Bus and MRT while you can, once ur car comes , i can bet you will forget wat bus number goes where hahha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 27th August 2009, 11:42 pm

remes wrote:

good luck if u booked at ubi.. mine since may, say aug will come.. now have to wait till sept..

How come Ubi and LK so much difference eh ..... Shocked
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by remes 28th August 2009, 12:31 am

Siaoster wrote:
remes wrote:

haaa.. not sure y.. SE also dun updte at all.. anyway i think really is EX no shipment bahx.. so have to just wait.. hope at least can drive for 1 week b4 i go oversea then come back for army =D

remes

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 28th August 2009, 2:17 am

Siaoster wrote:
zhuzhumao wrote:

hahah should enjoy the Bus and MRT while you can, once ur car comes , i can bet you will forget wat bus number goes where hahha

just calculated the receipts of total spending of my taxi fares for the past 10 days.. $161.20 omg.. i booked on 10aug still need to wait till november.. quick quick quick~
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 28th August 2009, 3:59 am

announcement to all newly join forte members....

if u r interested in e forte decal sticker done by Mod Siaoster.....
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Snc00018

pls register here... STICKER: Forte design in sticker form

price is $8/=(GST absorb)....

Ah Siao,,, so pai sey hv to make u busy again.....
thumbsup
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th August 2009, 9:21 am

zhuzhumao wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
zhuzhumao wrote:

just calculated the receipts of total spending of my taxi fares for the past 10 days.. $161.20 omg.. i booked on 10aug still need to wait till november.. quick quick quick~

consider a good deed done by boosting the economy of the cabbies ! thumbsup
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th August 2009, 9:23 am

Juz@kid wrote:announcement to all newly join forte members....

if u r interested in e forte decal sticker done by Mod Siaoster.....
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Snc00018

pls register here... STICKER: Forte design in sticker form

price is $8/=(GST absorb)....

Ah Siao,,, so pai sey hv to make u busy again.....
thumbsup

haaa its ok lah no problem

price is $8/=(GST absorb).... haaa i not GST registered nor plan to get GST registered leh ahaah
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th August 2009, 9:27 am

remes wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
remes wrote:

haaa.. not sure y.. SE also dun updte at all.. anyway i think really is EX no shipment bahx.. so have to just wait.. hope at least can drive for 1 week b4 i go oversea then come back for army =D

call and enquire about it from your SE see wat they say ?

u waiting to be enlisted into army ? BMT ? Tekong ?
Yes SGT ! no SGT ! Permission to shio hun ki SGT !!
miss those life....hahah
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 28th August 2009, 9:31 am

Siaoster wrote:

coz LK has priority over Ubi in car allocation - thats what i heard.
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next