Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
new forte owner.... soon Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
new forte owner.... soon Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
new forte owner.... soon Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
new forte owner.... soon Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
new forte owner.... soon Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
new forte owner.... soon Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
new forte owner.... soon Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
new forte owner.... soon Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
new forte owner.... soon Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

new forte owner.... soon

+6
JuanST
aural
nightfever
The Blue Cruiser
Zonda S 4.1
Stefano
10 posters

Go down

new forte owner.... soon Empty new forte owner.... soon

Post by Stefano 30th September 2009, 5:05 pm

Ciao, everybody. Just received letter fm Kia Alexandra that I have secured my COE for 22 Sep exercise.
SE said delivery for my metal bronze SX due next month. Hopefully the information is correct .

Stefano

Back to top Go down

new forte owner.... soon Empty Re: new forte owner.... soon

Post by Zonda S 4.1 30th September 2009, 5:17 pm

Stefano wrote:Ciao, everybody. Just received letter fm Kia Alexandra that I have secured my COE for 22 Sep exercise.
SE said delivery for my metal bronze SX due next month. Hopefully the information is correct .

Oh , so fast? What model you book ? EX (a/m) SX (a/m) ?
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano 30th September 2009, 5:32 pm

i book the sx model @ $50999 last month around end Aug. 1st bidding unsucessful. 2nd bidding on 22 Sep
successful. i like the metal bronze col as it looks good on the forte.

Stefano

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 30th September 2009, 5:33 pm

is this Stefano from oneshift? new forte owner.... soon Icon_biggrin
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 30th September 2009, 5:59 pm

Stefano wrote:i book the sx model @ $50999 last month around end Aug. 1st bidding unsucessful. 2nd bidding on 22 Sep
successful. i like the metal bronze col as it looks good on the forte.

Congrats on your ride soon. But yours is it Manual or Auto ? If Manual then I need to question my SE. Because I too book on 22 Aug . got my COE 9 Sep. still no news.
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano 1st October 2009, 10:49 am

i booked the sx manul on 28 Aug and the coe bidding on 9 Sep was unsuccessful.
If u booked on 22 Aug, that means your coe bidding is also same as
mine on 9 Sep but how come yours is successful ??? that's strange, do not know how C&C bid for the coe. I'm still waiting for the car . ..... maybe in oct or nov as C&C cannot give a committed
delivery date.

Stefano

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano 1st October 2009, 10:54 am

Stefano is my nickname la. My name is Steven Tan but there are so
many stevens everywhere. so it's better to use the italian name
to avoid confusion in this forum. new forte owner.... soon Icon_biggrin

Stefano

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 1st October 2009, 11:40 am

Stefano wrote:i booked the sx manul on 28 Aug and the coe bidding on 9 Sep was unsuccessful.
If u booked on 22 Aug, that means your coe bidding is also same as
mine on 9 Sep but how come yours is successful ??? that's strange, do not know how C&C bid for the coe. I'm still waiting for the car . ..... maybe in oct or nov as C&C cannot give a committed
delivery date.

Thats great .SX(M) . You can go to one motoring website and log in with your IC and Singpass. you can see how much they bid for you this time. For mine, CnC Ubi put in a bid of $18300 on 9 Sep 09. Don't know if Leng Kee and Ubi work independently or not and depending on how aggressive the Managers are I think. What freebies you get?
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano 1st October 2009, 12:45 pm

i checked and they put in the bid $18599 for my coe. probably they
put in a low bid for me for the 9 Sep exercise. that's why it was unsuccessful. the SE said that he will pay from his pockect
and give me solar film for the car. that's the freebies i got from them. my booking was done at Kia Alexandra.

Stefano

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 1st October 2009, 3:24 pm

you book about the same time as me. Our price is same $50999 , if on the 9 sep 2009. They can put in a bid of $18300 to secure my COE, implies they already have certain profit margin ored. Then your case your COE at $15000+ last round. So their margin is better. The SE ****, come out his own pocket.

Didn't you get free body kit ? I have at the same price you book $50999.
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by nightfever 1st October 2009, 4:02 pm

Stefano wrote:i checked and they put in the bid $18599 for my coe. probably they
put in a low bid for me for the 9 Sep exercise. that's why it was unsuccessful. the SE said that he will pay from his pockect
and give me solar film for the car. that's the freebies i got from them. my booking was done at Kia Alexandra.

no offense. i think ur SE tua kang saying that he paid the solar film out of his own pocket.

nightfever

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano 1st October 2009, 6:04 pm

Is it. i somehow feel bad that he has to dig into his pocket and do
the solar film for my car bcz he said the company does not give
freebies. Nabeh !!!

Stefano

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 1st October 2009, 7:27 pm

I thought COE is determined by the company and not the SE?
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 1st October 2009, 7:30 pm

Stefano wrote:Is it. i somehow feel bad that he has to dig into his pocket and do
the solar film for my car bcz he said the company does not give
freebies. Nabeh !!!

Your SE is not sincere. Stef, as I had mentioned before for the same price , I did get a free body kit and I asked my SE further for Solar film too. She said she will ask her boss, and later she agreed. But after reading this forum , I thought that I could have asked more. Because some of the kakis here get car mat, GPS, reverse camera, alarm , petrol vouchers, OPC coupons. . . wow and also on a lighter note KIA umbrella , teddy bears.ha ha. really it'strue. Those kakis really good.

When you do get your car, make sure you really check Thoroughly, make your SE work for his com.!!
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 1st October 2009, 7:42 pm

buy already lan lan. Once we sign on the deposit, dun think they will bend already.
I for one is one such sucker. new forte owner.... soon Icon_sad So lan lan move on now. new forte owner.... soon 332362
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 1st October 2009, 7:52 pm

Before the launch and selling of Forte at the beginning of the year, KIA was really having a tough past few years I read in some articles. If I remember correctly KIA only sold about 1500 units last year of their whole range.

But Forte has really gave them a strong year in 2009. But here are these SE's giving double standard service . . . . give freebies to one, don't give to other. Don't they think words were spread and how will they survive in the long term. People will stay away from those particular SE. .
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 1st October 2009, 8:07 pm

i have above average SE(at least with my dealings with her). I think she negotiate fairly and quite transparent..... but u have to be good at negotiating oso....

if u wan SE name, u can PM me....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano 2nd October 2009, 11:24 am

actually, when I went to the showroom, none of the SE seems excited or interested to entertain me.
I went over to the counter and ask for the brochure and price list. One SE said he's busy and asked
me to wait. after 10-15 mins, nobody attended to me. One SE was attending to another customer and
i went over to him for asssistance for a test drive. i immediately book the car after the test drive.
i think the SEs at Kia Alexandra showroom got attitude problem.
Maybe the forte is selling like hot cakes and the SEs got carried away..... the attitude is something
like take it or leave it and don't expect to request or ask too much things...

Stefano

Back to top Go down

Post by benng33 2nd October 2009, 11:45 am

Stefano wrote:actually, when I went to the showroom, none of the SE seems excited or interested to entertain me.
I went over to the counter and ask for the brochure and price list. One SE said he's busy and asked
me to wait. after 10-15 mins, nobody attended to me. One SE was attending to another customer and
i went over to him for asssistance for a test drive. i immediately book the car after the test drive.
Maybe the forte is selling like hot cakes and the SEs got carried away..... the attitude is something

Before i book the forte , i got read the forum from sgcarmart, some command about the SE service bad attitude no respon,
but when i go to ubi , i find the SE not so bad .. 1st time i go , got 1 SE follow me all the way , but i didnt book , 2nd time i go , another SE come over , very friendly and when i request test drive , the service is good and book forte. This SE not bad , got update me COE , number plate etc...but maybe is i book in highest price.i book at 57999.
benng33
benng33

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 2nd October 2009, 12:02 pm

benng33 wrote:
Stefano wrote:actually, when I went to the showroom, none of the SE seems excited or interested to entertain me.

Before i book the forte , i got read the forum from sgcarmart, some command about the SE service bad attitude no respon,
but when i go to ubi , i find the SE not so bad .. 1st time i go , got 1 SE follow me all the way , but i didnt book , 2nd time i go , another SE come over , very friendly and when i request test drive , the service is good and book forte. This SE not bad , got update me COE , number plate etc...but maybe is i book in highest price.i book at 57999.

Hi, ben

When did you first book? What model / auto or manual. Understand you bk in Ubi, I still no news
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by benng33 2nd October 2009, 12:09 pm

Zonda S 4.1 wrote:
benng33 wrote:

Hi, ben

When did you first book? What model / auto or manual. Understand you bk in Ubi, I still no news

i book on 18-09-2009 , SX (A) blue ...i book at ubi .. SE let me know the number plate , and need about 4 to 5 day , cos i is opc ..
benng33
benng33

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 2nd October 2009, 12:13 pm

So it is true then, no SX manual in the latest shipment. Mine's SX manual. SE did tell me mostly EX and SX auto in last shipment. Last saturday I also saw a red spicy SX (A) just collected. I asked the owner he told me he actually wanted to bk a metal bronze but his SE told him need to wait till NOV. The owner said he decided against waiting and took the red instead. All in he only waited about 3 to 4 weeks. just like you.
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by benng33 2nd October 2009, 12:24 pm

basiclly i want to book EX (A) , but SE tell me tat EX no stock , and need to wait until nov/dec , and SE say tat SX(A) got stock , so i think better book got stock and no need wait so long ..
waiting time is very long .. haha..but my SE no mention tat colour issue , SE say all colour available le.. haha..
benng33
benng33

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 4th October 2009, 2:06 pm

Anyone paying their first payment today? i'm heading down today new forte owner.... soon Icon_biggrin
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano 5th October 2009, 10:54 am

Hi Hanxiang87,
just wanna know payment is made when the car is ready for delivery
or you have to pay now although the car is arriving in end Oct/Nov/Dec. are you collecting your car this week.

Stefano

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 5th October 2009, 10:55 am

Stefano wrote:Hi Hanxiang87,
just wanna know payment is made when the car is ready for delivery
or you have to pay now although the car is arriving in end Oct/Nov/Dec. are you collecting your car this week.

Ya.. my car is really for collection. I need to pay for my insurance and bank first instalment before the car go for inspection by LTA (am i right here?) which generally takes about 1week or so bah..
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano 6th October 2009, 1:51 pm

can someone tell me the solar film is considered a freebie or come as standard package for sx model.
the SE told me it's something extra that he paid for it.

Stefano

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 6th October 2009, 1:54 pm

You can ask him where he gets the money to pay for it.....it should be interesting to know...

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by arkaraka 6th October 2009, 1:55 pm

Stefano wrote:can someone tell me the solar film is considered a freebie or come as standard package for sx model.
the SE told me it's something extra that he paid for it.

Dont think SX include film...tinting is excluded
arkaraka
arkaraka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down