Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session?

+7
The Blue Cruiser
aural
mkkiaforte
Siaoster
nocash
chamot16
nightfever
11 posters

Go down

New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session? Empty New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session?

Post by nightfever 30th September 2009, 7:25 pm

Hi all, I am getting my ride next week. Can i join u guys up for the upcoming MU?

nightfever

Back to top Go down

New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session? Empty Re: New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session?

Post by chamot16 30th September 2009, 9:05 pm

Hi nightfever, I'm very sure you're welcome to join in the MU, but the forum has to decide on the date and venue first. You can check out the relevant thread for more updates. New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session? 332362

Last edited by chamot16 on 30th September 2009, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Getting old and eyesight failing liao)
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session? Empty Re: New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session?

Post by nocash 30th September 2009, 9:13 pm

nightfever wrote:Hi all, I am getting my ride next week. Can i join u guys up for the upcoming MU?

Off course... but the MU usually holds on Saturday Noon Fever,
not Saturday Night Fever New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session? Lol
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by nightfever 30th September 2009, 10:34 pm

Sat noon will be great. After visiting this site, I got so many Qs to ask u pros... Hope to see u guys soon. tks!!!

nightfever

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th September 2009, 10:52 pm

nightever u are most welcome to the Meetup

ps : i don even own a forte New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session? Icon_lol
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by mkkiaforte 30th September 2009, 11:02 pm

Looking forward to meeting some of the 'Legends' in the forum. Laughing
mkkiaforte
mkkiaforte

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 30th September 2009, 11:10 pm

Btw, next week i think some of us collecting car. Remember to jio us when u get the confirmation collection date. See timing can match or not.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by nightfever 30th September 2009, 11:46 pm

My SE told me I should be able to get my ride by 8th Oct. Mine is metal bronze 1.6 SX. Will update my collection date once I got it from her. MAybe we can meet up during the collection day. ^.^

nightfever

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 30th September 2009, 11:49 pm

nightfever wrote:My SE told me I should be able to get my ride by 8th Oct. Mine is metal bronze 1.6 SX. Will update my collection date once I got it from her. MAybe we can meet up during the collection day. ^.^
Got a thread on this started by me. So update there so see anyone can go together. Maybe kopi before that at pandan since there is pau and fridge =x
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 1st October 2009, 12:31 am

will attend the MU after i get a vehicle (forte or whatsoever). now too lazy to take "B.M.W" to Kallang...
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

New Forte Owner by next week. Can I join the upcoming MU session? Empty new ownwe

Post by xianren 1st October 2009, 5:51 pm

I am collecting my 1.6 SX (A) probably on the 9th OCT as told by my SE. Mine is OPC.
BTW, how to check my plate number thru onemotoring??
Please advise.

Xianren

xianren

Back to top Go down

Post by simonsoh 1st October 2009, 9:24 pm

nightfever wrote:Hi all, I am getting my ride next week. Can i join u guys up for the upcoming MU?

hi. may i know when was ur coe bidding that enable u to get ur car next week? mine was the latest bid. juz want to estimate when i will be collecting mine. SX(a)

simonsoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 1st October 2009, 10:08 pm

i dun see a reason why not?
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by nightfever 2nd October 2009, 10:49 am

simonsoh wrote:

hi. may i know when was ur coe bidding that enable u to get ur car next week? mine was the latest bid. juz want to estimate when i will be collecting mine. SX(a)

Mine is the 22nd bid. color is bronze and 1.6 SX auto. FYI....

nightfever

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaq 2nd October 2009, 11:10 am

xianren wrote:I am collecting my 1.6 SX (A) probably on the 9th OCT as told by my SE. Mine is OPC.
BTW, how to check my plate number thru onemotoring??
Please advise.

Xianren

hey bro where u book ur ride? LK or Ubi? mine should be about that date too...maybe we can go collect together?

PM me....

Shaq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down