Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

+118
KnightRider
viper007
Sunviva
BlackSpider
KenOrCannot
keigo
kenkoh8
cpt_zr
Bed
jennytan
MRS ANG
NerdBoy
Dark Knight
BlueJack
Patklee
reyesong
b3njam1n
greatgazoo
honeybear
KIAFAN
mh3400
Zul
simonsoh
Potatoes
WISH4FORTE
moneesh
benng33
Mr.Farang
scorpey
vincent76
xianren
arkaneslayer
Zonda S 4.1
muff
joA
inrike
vtforte
RCForte
tensai
dinkodink
shawnseah82
Shaq
unlimitedz
The Blue Cruiser
kuraesih
ericsoon72
IvanLow
aural
jeremy75
astafas
kerengge
okorih29
nightfever
Teh-O
zujzuj
kai
usdellas
FORTELOVER
benjaminlim
jeff2510
moca
tarepanda_lyh
jeff7490
tower7
Angel
kapitan
patsy
kevinhwc
dc
impact2001
kia 11
freskanova
dandeana21
JasLovesForte
ano57
Hello Kitty
ong
JuanST
longbow
malcolmlew
luckypiggy88
FORTE21
johnkit
ace
Terrier
swat_kh
leedevil
Daniel^Bigcow
mott3h
ctoh
Siaoster
kysoong
nocash
despng
Happy
Melfiend
Fortec
alex86
remes
GotCash
hungryat3am
conscript
jimixer
izz
Divine
Forte899
FriesL
BlackHorse
Yewcg
xominon
pessimizt
luvxiaobeng
shin365
Pegasus
Mahinda
Juz@kid
arkaraka
zhuzhumao
122 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Empty Re: New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

Post by Juz@kid 24th October 2009, 3:53 am

welcum to e forum,,, KenOrCannot & BlackSpider... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Icon_cheers

BlackSpider,, pls report in here....

Forte West Sider come in
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Empty Re: New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

Post by Sunviva 24th October 2009, 10:24 am

Such a cool forum! Loads of interesting "tips and tricks"

Newae, my first post. Booked an EX(M) early Oct. Thankfully secured COE and settled the remaining paperwork this week. If all goes well, hope to collect sometime during coming week! (,")

Sunviva

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 24th October 2009, 10:30 am

Sunviva wrote:Such a cool forum! Loads of interesting "tips and tricks"

Newae, my first post. Booked an EX(M) early Oct. Thankfully secured COE and settled the remaining paperwork this week. If all goes well, hope to collect sometime during coming week! (,")

Welcome. I'm also an EX (M) owner. What colour?
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunviva 24th October 2009, 11:51 am

aural wrote:

Santorini Blue... See that yours is white?

Sunviva

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 24th October 2009, 11:53 am

Sunviva wrote:
aural wrote:

Yeah virgin white. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Icon_redface
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 24th October 2009, 1:16 pm

welcome sunviva...

Pple here are funny n helpful... Have fun here... and spent more $ too.. haha
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by benng33 24th October 2009, 3:53 pm

Sunviva wrote:
aural wrote:

me is blue also ... welcome ..
benng33
benng33

Back to top Go down

Post by KenOrCannot 24th October 2009, 7:59 pm

Congrats to you! Hope all the paper work goes smoothly for you. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Icon_wink
KenOrCannot
KenOrCannot

Back to top Go down

Post by viper007 25th October 2009, 6:29 pm

hi ppl, just book my car yesterday still pending on the coe Razz
viper007
viper007

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 25th October 2009, 7:36 pm

viper007 wrote:hi ppl, just book my car yesterday still pending on the coe New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Icon_razz

congratz on ur booking n welcum to e forum.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Icon_cheers
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 26th October 2009, 11:13 am

So many new members, how come MUs still mostly the old dogs?? Hehehe!! :-)

Anyways welcome all you new owners!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 26th October 2009, 2:34 pm

hey hey.... all bros n sis here... hear it??

Big Cow see u all see till sianz liao.. he wan to see some new faces... wahhahahaha

next MU let him go himself.. hahaha
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 26th October 2009, 2:45 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:So many new members, how come MUs still mostly the old dogs?? Hehehe!! :-)

maybe cos newbies got NO CAR YET?
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 26th October 2009, 3:44 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:hey hey.... all bros n sis here... hear it??

Big Cow see u all see till sianz liao.. he wan to see some new faces... wahhahahaha

next MU let him go himself.. hahaha

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Icon_lol kenna sabo.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by moneesh 26th October 2009, 4:26 pm

I have given registration related details to SE around a week back but registration is still not done, does anybpdy know how much time does LTA take to do registration?
moneesh
moneesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 26th October 2009, 7:46 pm

Immediately...

If SE go dwn register today... tomorrow he will get all things like solar film done,, n u can collect either the next day..

Call ur SE and Bomb him .. tell him u will give a bad feedback abt him if he still dun get things done.. then u will see ur car soon...

Lol...
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 27th October 2009, 9:31 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:So many new members, how come MUs still mostly the old dogs?? Hehehe!! :-)

we old dogs then u old cow la lolx... wont come for anymore meetup... thxs to cow lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 28th October 2009, 3:46 pm

Wahh say until like that ahh??!! :-( This poor cow damn poor thing!! Always kena from everyone!! :-(

Sigh...like that think this cow should just leave for greener pastures elsewhere!! :-( Will not turn up for next MU!! :-(

Divine bro, you dun have to stop yourself from going to next MU cos the cow wont be there. :-( Sorry offended you cos mentioned dog and not cat!! Or issit cos cats dun like dogs??!! :-(

Must be lah!! This forum dominated by cats!! Sigh....cow gotta leave..... sigh..... :-(
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by moneesh 29th October 2009, 4:03 pm

My car registration is complete, when will the loan amount be taken by Cycle and Carriage? that is after the delivery or before?
moneesh
moneesh

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 29th October 2009, 4:37 pm

my car was registered ytd morning...and in the afternoon the bank called me up regarding the loan....and check particulars with me before disseminate the loan down...
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidlight 30th October 2009, 11:02 am

Hey guys! Got a Dark Cherry Forte a few weeks back, my dad is driving it now but it's gonna be mine once i get my class 3 license! Muahaha.

Solidlight

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 30th October 2009, 12:45 pm

Hi Mods, you think it might be a good idea to merge this with Koup and put as sticky in general discussion? More interaction also this way.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by moneesh 30th October 2009, 1:35 pm

I might get my SX tomorrow, does anybody have a checklist of things to check?
moneesh
moneesh

Back to top Go down

Post by sagi73 30th October 2009, 5:17 pm

Just got my new Forte 1.6EX (M), bright silver. Nice salesman, Mr. Lionel Tan, Alexandra branch. When I saw Koup, eye almost drop! If I am still single, sure regret one getting Forte too early.
So far, Forte, handling is good. Feel like constant speed but odometer already point at 90. Cool. Still not used to the fuel and clutch pedal. Gear 1 usually hi-rev and jerking.

sagi73

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 30th October 2009, 5:22 pm

sagi73 wrote:Just got my new Forte 1.6EX (M), bright silver. Nice salesman, Mr. Lionel Tan, Alexandra branch. When I saw Koup, eye almost drop! If I am still single, sure regret one getting Forte too early.
So far, Forte, handling is good. Feel like constant speed but odometer already point at 90. Cool. Still not used to the fuel and clutch pedal. Gear 1 usually hi-rev and jerking.

grats man..... now u join the silver club..... which some of the youngsters call the super uncle club....welcome to the silver club.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 30th October 2009, 5:36 pm

sagi73 wrote:Just got my new Forte 1.6EX (M), bright silver. Nice salesman, Mr. Lionel Tan, Alexandra branch. When I saw Koup, eye almost drop! If I am still single, sure regret one getting Forte too early.

Same same but think about needing to ferry people a Forte more feasible. Need a bit of time to get used to the manual transmission. Go visit the manual car thread. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 332362
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie 4th November 2009, 12:49 am

hi everybody,
Just got my Forte SX black (OPC)
Booked on 9/10/09
Car delivered: 02/11/09

Freebies only solar films and Side window visor.ONly setback is no folding side mirror for the moment.SE says out of stock but i thought factory fitted?? Aiyah nevermind lah now is a proud owner of KCF and i'm glad there is this forum....Keep sharing ur info and enjoy ur ride.
Hermie
Hermie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 4th November 2009, 4:39 am

Hermie wrote:hi everybody,
Just got my Forte SX black (OPC)
Booked on 9/10/09
Car delivered: 02/11/09

Freebies only solar films and Side window visor.ONly setback is no folding side mirror for the moment.SE says out of stock but i thought factory fitted?? Aiyah nevermind lah now is a proud owner of KCF and i'm glad there is this forum....Keep sharing ur info and enjoy ur ride.

congratz,, Hermie n welcum to forte family forum.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Icon_cheers

hope to see u n get poison on e 1st Nite MU... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 332362
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 4th November 2009, 6:59 am

wah within 1 month of booking you got your car, I waited 3 months just to get my COE. Ur so fortunate!
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by BnC 4th November 2009, 9:09 am

Happy all,

Just collcted my Forte Bright Silver EX(A)
Booked on: 22/09/09
Car Delivered: 02/11/09

Still awaiting for auto folding mirror, SE said out of stocks, Forte too hot.....Anyway, I really thanks my SE for fast delivery New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Icon_cheers

BnC

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 4th November 2009, 9:46 am

grtas bro..... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 332362
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by moneesh 4th November 2009, 10:25 pm

I got my SX last weekend!!!!Finally, after 3 months
moneesh
moneesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 4th November 2009, 11:46 pm

Think I most lucky. Got my Dark Knight (SX Auto) within 2 wks from booking. hehe....
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by KenOrCannot 5th November 2009, 12:05 am

Haha!! My COE bidding today is successful!! Gonna get my ride soon then i'll be joining you bros and sis on the road!!! New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Bom
KenOrCannot
KenOrCannot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie 5th November 2009, 1:07 am

congrats
Hermie
Hermie

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 5th November 2009, 1:49 am

We are getting bigger yes yes New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 332362
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 5th November 2009, 6:46 am

BnC wrote:Happy all,

Just collcted my Forte Bright Silver EX(A)
Booked on: 22/09/09
Car Delivered: 02/11/09

Still awaiting for auto folding mirror, SE said out of stocks, Forte too hot.....Anyway, I really thanks my SE for fast delivery New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Icon_cheers

congratz, bro.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 256379

hope to see ya at e Nite MU.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 332362
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 5th November 2009, 6:48 am

moneesh wrote:I got my SX last weekend!!!!Finally, after 3 months

finally u get to drive ur SX to e Nite MU... see ya there.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 332362
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 5th November 2009, 6:52 am

karakid wrote:Think I most lucky. Got my Dark Knight (SX Auto) within 2 wks from booking. hehe....

alamak... urs macam cooking instant noodle sia... after 2 mins can eat liao...

diz one,, 2 weeks after booking... get car oready....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 5th November 2009, 6:55 am

KenOrCannot wrote:Haha!! My COE bidding today is successful!! Gonna get my ride soon then i'll be joining you bros and sis on the road!!! New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Bom

we will always be on e road waiting for u.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 332362

its juz a matter of KenorCannot for u.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 612380 eh sai or beh sai..... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 20 Affraid

-------

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2907
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20