Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

+118
KnightRider
viper007
Sunviva
BlackSpider
KenOrCannot
keigo
kenkoh8
cpt_zr
Bed
jennytan
MRS ANG
NerdBoy
Dark Knight
BlueJack
Patklee
reyesong
b3njam1n
greatgazoo
honeybear
KIAFAN
mh3400
Zul
simonsoh
Potatoes
WISH4FORTE
moneesh
benng33
Mr.Farang
scorpey
vincent76
xianren
arkaneslayer
Zonda S 4.1
muff
joA
inrike
vtforte
RCForte
tensai
dinkodink
shawnseah82
Shaq
unlimitedz
The Blue Cruiser
kuraesih
ericsoon72
IvanLow
aural
jeremy75
astafas
kerengge
okorih29
nightfever
Teh-O
zujzuj
kai
usdellas
FORTELOVER
benjaminlim
jeff2510
moca
tarepanda_lyh
jeff7490
tower7
Angel
kapitan
patsy
kevinhwc
dc
impact2001
kia 11
freskanova
dandeana21
JasLovesForte
ano57
Hello Kitty
ong
JuanST
longbow
malcolmlew
luckypiggy88
FORTE21
johnkit
ace
Terrier
swat_kh
leedevil
Daniel^Bigcow
mott3h
ctoh
Siaoster
kysoong
nocash
despng
Happy
Melfiend
Fortec
alex86
remes
GotCash
hungryat3am
conscript
jimixer
izz
Divine
Forte899
FriesL
BlackHorse
Yewcg
xominon
pessimizt
luvxiaobeng
shin365
Pegasus
Mahinda
Juz@kid
arkaraka
zhuzhumao
122 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Empty Re: New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

Post by Hello Kitty 21st October 2009, 11:12 am

haha.... I still Junior member leh.... Still new ma....
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Empty Re: New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

Post by Bed 21st October 2009, 2:19 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:haha.... I still Junior member leh.... Still new ma....

BTW, how to promote to Junior member? Must write a lot of comments is it? New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Confused
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 21st October 2009, 2:22 pm

i think 100 - becomes junior member
500 - member
1000 - senior member (this one am not sure)
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 21st October 2009, 2:40 pm

Major OT encountered!!!!!! Hhahahahahah

simi 75 57........
jus a plate number leh... >.<
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 21st October 2009, 4:03 pm

wah lau.. today wednesday.... Dun anyhow put # here...

I go buy 7557 today!! and maybe 5775.. haha
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 21st October 2009, 4:12 pm

dun scold me... I find no where to complaint but HERE..

Jus collected my car after the servicing... question him what he did to rectify the CONDESATION... he says ITS NORMAL!!! !$%@#$#@$%@#$@.... told him " NO!! When u say NORMAL = EVERYONE will face it... if its something that not EVERYONE ganna, you dun use the word NORMAL... he kept silent... I told him... I will trust YOU for your SKILL in rectifying my problem.. if i drive out now... tonite or tomorrow condesation comes back.. PLEASE CHANGE THE WHOLE LAMP WHEN I AM BACK for the 5K servicing OK?? OK??... many other people there at the lounge heard me.. and they laugh...

The technician LL for a moment... and continue to explain.. dun know what hot air cold air bla bla bla.. I told him I dun study much so dun try to teach me things that i dun know... then guess what!!! he ask me to wait.. walk out come back with a printout memo or notice from C & C.. and ask me to read... its explains how condesation occur... then my turn to LL.... nothing to say... but i left the place by saying... hmm... I still think u need to change my lamp.. then i walk off...

Worst!!! Drove out.. then realise signal light gone!!! LL drove in to him ask him to RECTIFY again...! Argghhhhhh...
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 21st October 2009, 4:16 pm

lolx angry no use 1 lah condesation will be be gone after sometime.. just monitor
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 21st October 2009, 4:24 pm

No wah.... mus at least show him some colour.. else he tot gal very easy to bluff thru... hahahahah
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 21st October 2009, 4:25 pm

but hor in actual fact i not so fierce one lah... condensation i dun really care... jus wan to make their life difficult.. who ask them... delay our BK... ****!
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 21st October 2009, 4:31 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:wah lau.. today wednesday.... Dun anyhow put # here...

I go buy 7557 today!! and maybe 5775.. haha

Go buy 5757 la... long time ago i tried to buy.. no chance b4 leh.. sian.. but i rem 7575 came out some time back cos my fren's mobile was tat... and mine is 5757 .. hahahha

Helo Kitty wrote:dun scold me... I find no where to complaint but HERE..

Jus collected my car after the servicing... question him what he did to rectify the CONDESATION... he says ITS NORMAL!!! !$%@#$#@$%@#$@.... told him " NO!! When u say NORMAL = EVERYONE will face it... if its something that not EVERYONE ganna, you dun use the word NORMAL... he kept silent... I told him... I will trust YOU for your SKILL in rectifying my problem.. if i drive out now... tonite or tomorrow condesation comes back.. PLEASE CHANGE THE WHOLE LAMP WHEN I AM BACK for the 5K servicing OK?? OK??... many other people there at the lounge heard me.. and they laugh...

The technician LL for a moment... and continue to explain.. dun know what hot air cold air bla bla bla.. I told him I dun study much so dun try to teach me things that i dun know... then guess what!!! he ask me to wait.. walk out come back with a printout memo or notice from C & C.. and ask me to read... its explains how condesation occur... then my turn to LL.... nothing to say... but i left the place by saying... hmm... I still think u need to change my lamp.. then i walk off...

Worst!!! Drove out.. then realise signal light gone!!! LL drove in to him ask him to RECTIFY again...! Argghhhhhh...

well got chance if got condensation.. .go with you.. go wack the technician.. .hahahha
seriously wonder how experience is their technician in giving convincing argument or reasons, rather than excuse.....

(cos i used to help verify warranty for headlamps in my previous job New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Icon_cool )
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 21st October 2009, 4:38 pm

I have no choice but to box 7575 today... but i box $1 big only hor.. so dun ask me to buy dinner if i strike... Kopi or a carton of coke maybe.. haha
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 21st October 2009, 4:47 pm

hardcore sia >.<

Wish u luck!!!!

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 20070131173316354

reporting live from Tuas St! hahahahha
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 21st October 2009, 4:54 pm

there ano volunteered to go down with u..

let him wack the technician upside down first.. if they show u C&C memo.. tear it off.. and asked for KIA korea memo =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 21st October 2009, 5:06 pm

LOL
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 21st October 2009, 5:07 pm

Laminated copy... How to TEAR.... U go dwn with me during the 5K servicing... or better go dwn with PATSY for her 1K... nearer date..
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 21st October 2009, 5:19 pm

Bed wrote:
Helo Kitty wrote:haha.... I still Junior member leh.... Still new ma....

BTW, how to promote to Junior member? Must write a lot of comments is it? New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Confused

ur ranking will automatically up with ur number of postings, but PLEASE DO NOT clock post yeah thumbsup
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 21st October 2009, 5:21 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:I have no choice but to box 7575 today... but i box $1 big only hor.. so dun ask me to buy dinner if i strike... Kopi or a carton of coke maybe.. haha

i want another bike , i T-loan you my number to box haah
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 21st October 2009, 5:21 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:Laminated copy... How to TEAR.... U go dwn with me during the 5K servicing... or better go dwn with PATSY for her 1K... nearer date..

Scissors cut Shocked
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 21st October 2009, 5:23 pm

ohh over 2000 posts will get Moderator ranking ar =X

hahaha jkjk..

hmm.. kitty.. patsy light aso fog??
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 21st October 2009, 5:27 pm

yes!! she didnt realise till that day when u n her saw my condensation dwn your block... rmb?
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 21st October 2009, 5:29 pm

alamak now then i realise after posting so much... Mine only 175 postings... will work harder
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 21st October 2009, 5:30 pm

or maybe when i have my own 4 wheeler then go screw them upside down.. .HAHAHAHA
Idea? If not they say car not even yours why u come here KPKB....

Better save this thread for newbies....
If not later ganna BIG TIME from mods... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 GigaSmiley.f97c2c530765ee3049fa4945a714be5a
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 21st October 2009, 5:34 pm

actually i haven really see mine yet.. how do u realise it?? after each dry drive.. will have that or after each raining drive then will have?
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 21st October 2009, 5:38 pm

then how...

can MR MODERATOR open a new thread for "SIng Song Play Piano"...
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 21st October 2009, 5:49 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:then how...

no need moderators... I go open another thread call....

"For those who want to clock their post count..Come In"
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 21st October 2009, 5:53 pm

haha
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 21st October 2009, 6:08 pm

Trying yo remove my "FORTE" cos they paste till very ugly.. but unfortunately... I broke the O & R apart... haiz..... Now There goes my "FORTE" ... on my ride for only haha 4hrs.. hahaha
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 21st October 2009, 7:14 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:then how...

Kapitan has already opened a thread :

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/relax-chit-chat-corner-f4/for-those-who-want-to-clock-post-count-come-in-t1971.htm

we will leave this for the new members to send their greetings from Mars New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Icon_lol
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by cpt_zr 21st October 2009, 10:01 pm

Erm i got a question.. The sales called and told me to go down on monday to pay certain stuff for the car....

so.. does it mean i am getting my car soon? because they say something about wanna prepare the car?

I REALLY HOPE IT IS SOON Sad
cpt_zr
cpt_zr

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 21st October 2009, 10:47 pm

cpt_zr wrote:Erm i got a question.. The sales called and told me to go down on monday to pay certain stuff for the car....

so.. does it mean i am getting my car soon? because they say something about wanna prepare the car?

I REALLY HOPE IT IS SOON New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Icon_sad

Yes.. they are registering your baby.. Smile
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by tensai 21st October 2009, 11:26 pm

Yeah I got a call from my SE too! Anyway, wanted to confirm. 1st payment is just the balance and the 1st year insurance? How about the first month payment? When do we pay that?

Can't wait to collect my car and join the owners of this forum!

tensai

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 21st October 2009, 11:28 pm

first month payment will be asked oso....same time.
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by arkaraka 21st October 2009, 11:28 pm

tensai wrote:Yeah I got a call from my SE too! Anyway, wanted to confirm. 1st payment is just the balance and the 1st year insurance? How about the first month payment? When do we pay that?

Can't wait to collect my car and join the owners of this forum!

pay together ...
arkaraka
arkaraka

Back to top Go down

Post by tensai 22nd October 2009, 8:20 am

JuanST wrote:first month payment will be asked oso....same time.

That's what I thought too, but my SE said no, that's under DBS, the loan company, so it's not together. So weird. Or is it that you pay in 2 separate payments, but on the same day?

tensai

Back to top Go down

Post by arkaraka 22nd October 2009, 8:30 am

tensai wrote:

That's what I thought too, but my SE said no, that's under DBS, the loan company, so it's not together. So weird. Or is it that you pay in 2 separate payments, but on the same day?

should be 3 payments...
1 - outstanding payment
2 - insurance
3 - 1st installment...
arkaraka
arkaraka

Back to top Go down

Post by tensai 22nd October 2009, 9:48 am

arkaraka wrote:
tensai wrote:

should be 3 payments...
1 - outstanding payment
2 - insurance
3 - 1st installment...

Hmm so let me clarify a bit more. I should prepare 3 cheques, 1 for outstanding payment, 1 for insurance, 1 for installment? Or can I combine into 1 big cheque?

Sorry, 1st time buying car, so very noob. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Icon_biggrin

tensai

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte899 22nd October 2009, 9:59 am

you need to separate it.

Forte899

Back to top Go down

Post by jeff2510 22nd October 2009, 10:04 am

I believed outstanding payment & 1st installment are together (to KIA). Insurance is a separate payment to whichever insurance company (AIG, DBS) you took.

jeff2510

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte899 22nd October 2009, 10:04 am

ya, for my case, I paid cheque for outstanding payment to CnC and 1st installment for maybank and credit card for insurance ( SE said AIG may review my premium ).

Forte899

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte899 22nd October 2009, 10:07 am

jeff2510 wrote:I believed outstanding payment & 1st installment are together (to KIA). Insurance is a separate payment to whichever insurance company (AIG, DBS) you took.

Issued two separate cheque 1 for CnC and the other to Maybank leh.

Forte899

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 22nd October 2009, 10:32 am

Helo Kitty wrote:I have no choice but to box 7575 today... but i box $1 big only hor.. so dun ask me to buy dinner if i strike... Kopi or a carton of coke maybe.. haha

Yyoyoyooy last nitei saw paper consolation.... 7577.. hahahha
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 22nd October 2009, 11:36 am

SO?? Meaning still never strike..

Anyway.. ytd left office late... thus never even buy your 7575 !! haha
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 22nd October 2009, 11:40 am

Helo Kitty wrote:but hor in actual fact i not so fierce one lah... condensation i dun really care... jus wan to make their life difficult.. who ask them... delay our BK... ****!

wah liao eh cannot offend woman man lolx...
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 22nd October 2009, 3:26 pm

最毒妇人心 .....
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 22nd October 2009, 3:35 pm

ano57 wrote:最毒妇人心 .....
ya man
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by kenkoh8 23rd October 2009, 2:07 pm

Just place the order last week. Not sure how long I need to wait Razz

kenkoh8

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 23rd October 2009, 2:08 pm

kenkoh8 wrote:Just place the order last week. Not sure how long I need to wait New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Icon_razz

if lucky collect be4 cny.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Lol
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by KenOrCannot 24th October 2009, 12:02 am

Hi all, a newbie here. Booked a forte this month. 1st COE bidding not successful. Now waiting for next bidding.
KenOrCannot
KenOrCannot

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSpider 24th October 2009, 1:14 am

hello all! new here. collected my car like almost 2 months ago but just registered in this forum few minutes ago? haha 1.6EX (M) ebony black.. Smile

BlackSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 24th October 2009, 1:25 am

BlackSpider wrote:hello all! new here. collected my car like almost 2 months ago but just registered in this forum few minutes ago? haha 1.6EX (M) ebony black.. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 19 Icon_smile

Welcome to the forum... Do remember to register your car at FORTE OWNERS REGISTRY...
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next