Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

+118
KnightRider
viper007
Sunviva
BlackSpider
KenOrCannot
keigo
kenkoh8
cpt_zr
Bed
jennytan
MRS ANG
NerdBoy
Dark Knight
BlueJack
Patklee
reyesong
b3njam1n
greatgazoo
honeybear
KIAFAN
mh3400
Zul
simonsoh
Potatoes
WISH4FORTE
moneesh
benng33
Mr.Farang
scorpey
vincent76
xianren
arkaneslayer
Zonda S 4.1
muff
joA
inrike
vtforte
RCForte
tensai
dinkodink
shawnseah82
Shaq
unlimitedz
The Blue Cruiser
kuraesih
ericsoon72
IvanLow
aural
jeremy75
astafas
kerengge
okorih29
nightfever
Teh-O
zujzuj
kai
usdellas
FORTELOVER
benjaminlim
jeff2510
moca
tarepanda_lyh
jeff7490
tower7
Angel
kapitan
patsy
kevinhwc
dc
impact2001
kia 11
freskanova
dandeana21
JasLovesForte
ano57
Hello Kitty
ong
JuanST
longbow
malcolmlew
luckypiggy88
FORTE21
johnkit
ace
Terrier
swat_kh
leedevil
Daniel^Bigcow
mott3h
ctoh
Siaoster
kysoong
nocash
despng
Happy
Melfiend
Fortec
alex86
remes
GotCash
hungryat3am
conscript
jimixer
izz
Divine
Forte899
FriesL
BlackHorse
Yewcg
xominon
pessimizt
luvxiaobeng
shin365
Pegasus
Mahinda
Juz@kid
arkaraka
zhuzhumao
122 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty Re: New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

Post by ong 28th August 2009, 9:37 am

hi guys, .... booked my car in 19 July 09 and got my COE at 22 July 09 , color : titiuaim silver ... Model : EX (A) ...... waiting for one month odd liao .... still no car very sad .....
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty Re: New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

Post by Siaoster 28th August 2009, 10:15 am

ong wrote:hi guys, .... booked my car in 19 July 09 and got my COE at 22 July 09 , color : titiuaim silver ... Model : EX (A) ...... waiting for one month odd liao .... still no car very sad .....

Sorry to hear that bro, call ur SE see what he can say about it.....
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 28th August 2009, 10:23 am

he told me sorry
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th August 2009, 11:03 am

oh man.....there is so little they can do.....
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 28th August 2009, 11:07 am

cant even tell when is teh next shipment so sad ???
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 28th August 2009, 12:45 pm

Hi... Am super new here.... Jus ordered my Blue Forte Last weekend.. and think the SE say stocks only coming in End Oct... But after reading so many stuffs here.. think I will only be able to get the car in November.. and think the BK will only come after CNY! haha
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 28th August 2009, 12:46 pm

BTW seems like all guys here... Any sisters around?
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 28th August 2009, 12:49 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:BTW seems like all guys here... Any sisters around?

Hello Kitty,

can visit this link
http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/relax-chit-chat-corner-f4/ladies-forte-owner-t41.htm
Ladies thread....
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 28th August 2009, 12:52 pm

Hi Helo Kitty...... welcome to our big family..... there are lots of sisters here..... please pop by relax chit chat under ladies driver topic........ If you really love hello kitty like your name, look under expose your car Divine bros car...... you will love it.....cheers........
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 28th August 2009, 12:55 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:Hi Helo Kitty...... welcome to our big family..... there are lots of sisters here..... please pop by relax chit chat under ladies driver topic........ If you really love hello kitty like your name, look under expose your car Divine bros car...... you will love it.....cheers........

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/expose-your-forte-f3/my-sweet-orange-hello-kitty-theme-t360.htm

It is to die for!!!
hahahaha
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th August 2009, 12:56 pm

I am also sister Embarassed
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 28th August 2009, 12:57 pm

Thanks all for the warmth welcome... I will go see see look look now... haha
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th August 2009, 1:01 pm

ano57 wrote:
luvxiaobeng wrote:Hi Helo Kitty...... welcome to our big family..... there are lots of sisters here..... please pop by relax chit chat under ladies driver topic........ If you really love hello kitty like your name, look under expose your car Divine bros car...... you will love it.....cheers........

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/expose-your-forte-f3/my-sweet-orange-hello-kitty-theme-t360.htm

It is to die for!!!
hahahaha

don't have to die for it lah, die liao divine also wont pass you his ride hahaha

juz take pic with the car can liao thumbsup
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 28th August 2009, 1:03 pm

Aiyo... darn nice lor... I love the rims n exhaust tip... I dun know whether will i regret coming into this forum... think I will spent more money in future manz... alamak...
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 28th August 2009, 1:04 pm

BTW all of you got car liao huh? Mine aiya... have to wait till the flower drop I think.. and after reading this forum then i realise that car got no ALARM? How come everyone asking for alarm? no remote too?? Faintz
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 28th August 2009, 1:06 pm

no car???

"raise hands"

No buy yet?

"raise both hands"

Interested in car

"raise both hands and legs"

Reason.... Bo lui.... =_=
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th August 2009, 1:10 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:Aiyo... darn nice lor... I love the rims n exhaust tip... I dun know whether will i regret coming into this forum... think I will spent more money in future manz... alamak...

u definitely wont regret coming into this forum and yes...will spend more money in future, but then .....spend it slowly and wisely thumbsup

money are meant to be spend isnt it ? Laughing
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th August 2009, 1:11 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:BTW all of you got car liao huh? Mine aiya... have to wait till the flower drop I think.. and after reading this forum then i realise that car got no ALARM? How come everyone asking for alarm? no remote too?? Faintz

car ?

haha look at my avartar and u know what i mean Wink
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 28th August 2009, 1:26 pm

haha
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 28th August 2009, 1:34 pm

I dun know whether can change colour or not... cos I saw a blue one on the road... Dun know whether suits me or not stressed.... I luv white but .. aiya... too diff to maintain. argghghghgh.... *****Pulling hair*********
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th August 2009, 2:41 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:I dun know whether can change colour or not... cos I saw a blue one on the road... Dun know whether suits me or not stressed.... I luv white but .. aiya... too diff to maintain. argghghghgh.... *****Pulling hair*********

aiyah why worry, go with what you like thumbsup
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 28th August 2009, 2:55 pm

Siaoster wrote:
ano57 wrote:

It is to die for!!!
hahahaha

don't have to die for it lah, die liao divine also wont pass you his ride hahaha

juz take pic with the car can liao thumbsup

lolx die liao how to pass u my car? lolx wahh u all free advertising for me ah!!! lolx later she come rob me how? lolx jkjk welcome to the family Helo KItty i think u and my gf will be goodddd kitty friends.. btw i nv knew wat is hello kitty's name till tiny said it its "hello" cos Hello is a kitty lolx kns
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th August 2009, 3:09 pm

serious ????

Hello is the name of the kitty ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 28th August 2009, 3:12 pm

Japanese name is same as chinese as in they also put family name first then followed by given name...

However, cos of western influence, they will reverse it when they are written in Romanji (English characters)...

For "Hello Kitty", since it is in romanji.. scratch
Given Name: Hello, Family Name: Kitty

Can call her "Miss Kitty" or "Hello"...
So, tiny is right! thumbsup
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by JasLovesForte 28th August 2009, 3:20 pm

Hi everyone! Have just collected my metal bronze forte yesterday. Glad to be part of this growing forte family Very Happy
JasLovesForte
JasLovesForte

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 28th August 2009, 3:24 pm

Konichiwa~!!!!!!
Welcome...

looks like the trend repetition of Avante 3 yrs ago is repeating.... hahaah

Lets enjoy the growth process in the meantime.. hurhhurhur
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 28th August 2009, 3:33 pm

hello jas, may i know which model is yours ? when did you book ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by JasLovesForte 28th August 2009, 3:45 pm

Hi pessimizt, my model is SX 1.6(A). I've booked it on 2nd July.
JasLovesForte
JasLovesForte

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th August 2009, 3:46 pm

JasLovesForte wrote:Hi everyone! Have just collected my metal bronze forte yesterday. Glad to be part of this growing forte family Very Happy

haaa welcome !!!

DO JOIN US for the next coming meet up yeah !!!

Refer to the below thread for the next meetup :
http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/meet-ups-f15/5th-meet-up-date-poll-at-kallang-carpark-poll-end-at-28-aug-t1182-50.htm#51319

Refer to the below thread for the forum sticker yeah :
http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/general-discussion-for-forte-owners-f2/sticker-forte-design-in-sticker-form-t832.htm
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 28th August 2009, 3:58 pm

For a moment initially i thought i saw JesusLuvsForte
OMG....... .Amen on that! hiak hiak hiak

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Showers_of_sunshine

Last edited by ano57 on 28th August 2009, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by JasLovesForte 28th August 2009, 4:02 pm

Hi Siaoster, thanks for the welcome Very Happy Haha.. Yes indeed, I'm looking forward to the next meet up.
JasLovesForte
JasLovesForte

Back to top Go down

Post by JasLovesForte 28th August 2009, 4:07 pm

Hahaha.. Hi Ano57, it's Jas here not Jesus LOL.. But I guess Jesus would love forte too if He's around in our era, cos I know He has good taste and we all have good taste too. Smile
JasLovesForte
JasLovesForte

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 28th August 2009, 4:14 pm

Siaoster wrote:I am also sister Embarassed

OH NO!!!
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 28th August 2009, 4:17 pm

dandeana21 wrote:

OH NO!!!

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 357g0vp
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 31_319691_69084bfe16d58f2
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 28th August 2009, 4:21 pm

wahahhahaha....... Ano bro..... you really make my day man...... wahahhahaa....... can you imagine Siaoster is like tat....... haahahhaha.......
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 28th August 2009, 4:26 pm

Maybe look slighty more pretty la...

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Transvestite

Or even this?

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Boy-george-boy-george-120102_1024_7681
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 28th August 2009, 4:31 pm

Problem sum: Prove that Jesus loves Forte. (100 marks)

Ans:
Jesus I love you Me
Me I love you Forte
=>>> Jesus I love you Forte! angel

bounce bounce bounce
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by JasLovesForte 28th August 2009, 4:36 pm

jimixer wrote:Problem sum: Prove that Jesus loves Forte. (100 marks)

Ans:
Jesus I love you Me
Me I love you Forte

bounce bounce bounce

Hi Jimixer, that sounded logical haha.. thumbsup
JasLovesForte
JasLovesForte

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 28th August 2009, 4:38 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:I dun know whether can change colour or not... cos I saw a blue one on the road... Dun know whether suits me or not stressed.... I luv white but .. aiya... too diff to maintain. argghghghgh.... *****Pulling hair*********

Why worry so much!! should go for what you love... like that you will have feelings for your beloved car and will sayang it more!!

Anyway, u can always go for CS-II paint protection.. subsequently go back every fortnightly for a good car wash by them.

like that you dont hve to worry hard to maintain.

Changing of car color is FOC. Usually lazy SE will say cannot and need to be charge because they dont want to take the hassle of resubmit your forms to bank for loan approval. So if u really decided to change color, do remember.. SE ask for $$$.. ask him/her ownself pay.. if say canont.. ask why cannot!! is it because lazy.. so from there they no choice but to help u change.

I think few bros here got their color change for FREE..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 28th August 2009, 4:40 pm

JasLovesForte wrote:
jimixer wrote:Problem sum: Prove that Jesus loves Forte. (100 marks)

Ans:
Jesus I love you Me
Me I love you Forte

bounce bounce bounce

Hi Jimixer, that sounded logical haha.. thumbsup

hahaha... 10Q 10Q!! bow

Congratz, Welcome & Enjoy your forte! cheers
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by freskanova 28th August 2009, 4:49 pm

hello all!!! so sorry to hear tat soem of u bros and sis still waiting... Sad

and i cant help it but to share: Laughing Laughing Laughing

IM COLLECTING MY WHITE 1.6SX (A) TOMORROW @ 11.30AM AT PANDAN GARDENS!!!

Booked : 2nd August 2009
Get COE : 5th August 2009
Get PLATE no : 26th August 2009 (SJS 59XXX)
Collection: 29th August 2009

CANT WAIT!!!! 8) 8) 8)

freskanova

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 28th August 2009, 4:50 pm

thats very fast, congrats

Last edited by ong on 28th August 2009, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 28th August 2009, 4:51 pm

Hello Helo Kitty!
You are not alone...

When my Xiao Bai becomes Xiao Hui i wonder why i get white...
But after a good bath... Oh man! Can't take my eyes off her!!! Embarassed
Ha ha ha!!!

Since you hv already spend so much $$, should demand for the colour you like lah...
Guarantee you No Regret!

Maybe next time we can throw a Foam Party for car wash?! Smile
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 28th August 2009, 4:59 pm

Fresk.. Thats very fast.. everything within 1 month!!.. Good Good..

Think I will stick to Blue.. and think my ofc pple n my frens will start calling me AH LIAN when i got my car...
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 28th August 2009, 5:01 pm

Hoi!! foam party within yourself nv jio!! bei swee eh =.='''

Lolz

anyway mine is a dustless color, so can tahan very long then give a good nice wash..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th August 2009, 5:03 pm

JasLovesForte wrote:Hahaha.. Hi Ano57, it's Jas here not Jesus LOL.. But I guess Jesus would love forte too if He's around in our era, cos I know He has good taste and we all have good taste too. Smile

Are you one of the female driver too ?

If you are , feel free to add into the female name list yeah , refer to the below link thumbsup

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/relax-chit-chat-corner-f4/ladies-forte-owner-t41-600.htm#51441
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 28th August 2009, 5:04 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:Fresk.. Thats very fast.. everything within 1 month!!.. Good Good..

Think I will stick to Blue.. and think my ofc pple n my frens will start calling me AH LIAN when i got my car...

hmm.. u seems young.. else they wont call u ah lian.. =X

I very less see ladies on blue car.. only 1 of my lady friend which own a blue WRX.. so.. i Hailed her!!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th August 2009, 5:05 pm

dandeana21 wrote:

OH NO!!!

whats with the OH NO ?? Suspect

hahah angel
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 28th August 2009, 5:08 pm

Foam party private invitation only!! lol!
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by freskanova 28th August 2009, 5:08 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:Fresk.. Thats very fast.. everything within 1 month!!.. Good Good..

kitty, yup never expected cos from all the threads, everyone kena wait... my SE said, someone postponed his car or someting (exact same model and all), so SE passed the car to me lor!!!

i think the blue is gorgeous!! dont worry!! ahlian ahlian lor!!!

and oh, im a LADY.......

freskanova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next