Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

+118
KnightRider
viper007
Sunviva
BlackSpider
KenOrCannot
keigo
kenkoh8
cpt_zr
Bed
jennytan
MRS ANG
NerdBoy
Dark Knight
BlueJack
Patklee
reyesong
b3njam1n
greatgazoo
honeybear
KIAFAN
mh3400
Zul
simonsoh
Potatoes
WISH4FORTE
moneesh
benng33
Mr.Farang
scorpey
vincent76
xianren
arkaneslayer
Zonda S 4.1
muff
joA
inrike
vtforte
RCForte
tensai
dinkodink
shawnseah82
Shaq
unlimitedz
The Blue Cruiser
kuraesih
ericsoon72
IvanLow
aural
jeremy75
astafas
kerengge
okorih29
nightfever
Teh-O
zujzuj
kai
usdellas
FORTELOVER
benjaminlim
jeff2510
moca
tarepanda_lyh
jeff7490
tower7
Angel
kapitan
patsy
kevinhwc
dc
impact2001
kia 11
freskanova
dandeana21
JasLovesForte
ano57
Hello Kitty
ong
JuanST
longbow
malcolmlew
luckypiggy88
FORTE21
johnkit
ace
Terrier
swat_kh
leedevil
Daniel^Bigcow
mott3h
ctoh
Siaoster
kysoong
nocash
despng
Happy
Melfiend
Fortec
alex86
remes
GotCash
hungryat3am
conscript
jimixer
izz
Divine
Forte899
FriesL
BlackHorse
Yewcg
xominon
pessimizt
luvxiaobeng
shin365
Pegasus
Mahinda
Juz@kid
arkaraka
zhuzhumao
122 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Empty Re: New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

Post by patsy 16th September 2009, 6:18 pm

[quote="Divine
wah u marketing ur friend ah? lolx later her hubby come find u all ah[/quote]

haha, never mind,not scared of him! keke

[quote="auralStand by to eat durian liao.[/quote]

again, never mind, i love durians!
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Empty Re: New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

Post by ano57 16th September 2009, 6:26 pm

Siaoster wrote:
Helo Kitty wrote:OK.. Thanks...

Then hor.. if I wan to Bid a 2-DIGIT # hor... how much do u all think will tat cost me huh?

Definitely not by hundreds ! Shocked

easily more than 5 k ? anyone can correct me if i am wrong ?

basic bidding same as bike leh..
just tat the double digit see how much MARKET price wanan bit only.....
u go wack a 75 in ur future car la...
hahhaha I mentally support u...

I jus go find a 57 somewhere enough liao
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Empty Forte Good Choice for You?

Post by RCForte 16th September 2009, 9:41 pm

Hi, just booked Forte SX 1.6 bout 2 days ago, I was amazed to see that there are so many die hard Forte fan here. After reading through some of the threads, there seem to be so much nitty gritty problem and the window screen shatter issue. I am now wondering if I had made the right choice. What do all the experience Forte owners' thoughts on this? If given a choice, will you choose Forte over other made.

By, the way, I can see that the Forte Owners Group is like a big family. Looks like very close knitted. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 332362

RCForte

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 16th September 2009, 10:28 pm

Hi..

No regrets in getting Forte lah... Value for $ i think

Jus went dwn to pay insurance & first instalment... SE say next week can collect car liao... but we will be away frm 24 to 29 sep.. so most probably collecting on 30th hahahah.... happy like ****..
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 16th September 2009, 10:29 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:Hi..

Jus went dwn to pay insurance & first instalment... SE say next week can collect car liao... but we will be away frm 24 to 29 sep.. so most probably collecting on 30th hahahah.... happy like ****..

I go collect for u and help u drive for the week. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Icon_smile
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by malcolmlew 16th September 2009, 10:55 pm

RCForte wrote:Hi, just booked Forte SX 1.6 bout 2 days ago, I was amazed to see that there are so many die hard Forte fan here. After reading through some of the threads, there seem to be so much nitty gritty problem and the window screen shatter issue. I am now wondering if I had made the right choice. What do all the experience Forte owners' thoughts on this? If given a choice, will you choose Forte over other made.

By, the way, I can see that the Forte Owners Group is like a big family. Looks like very close knitted. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 332362

Welcome Forters!

Dont worry about the teething problem, the new batch dont have that anymore. like the song goes we are family!

malcolmlew

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 16th September 2009, 11:08 pm

hehe happy until forgot your way home, right??? hahaha
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by kuraesih 17th September 2009, 8:49 am

RCForte wrote:Hi, just booked Forte SX 1.6 bout 2 days ago, I was amazed to see that there are so many die hard Forte fan here. After reading through some of the threads, there seem to be so much nitty gritty problem and the window screen shatter issue. I am now wondering if I had made the right choice. What do all the experience Forte owners' thoughts on this? If given a choice, will you choose Forte over other made.

Been driving the car for a month now, except the fact that I always get overtaken when driving off at the traffic lights (but still managed to overtake them back @ > 80km/hr), bits of marks on the inner windshield, the car is great.

I got it at a high price though (not as high as now) but still think I would have chosen this car even if Michael J Fox was to lend me his car for a ride back in time.
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 332362

kuraesih

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 17th September 2009, 8:53 am

patsy wrote:

u also lah Laughing
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 17th September 2009, 11:36 am

ytd at LK saw a blue OPC .. the guy smoking outside his car... R u one of them here? haha
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 17th September 2009, 11:50 am

Siaoster wrote:
patsy wrote:

u also lah Laughing

i happy but didn't get lost! she did!!!!
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 17th September 2009, 11:51 am

patsy wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
patsy wrote:

u also lah Laughing

i happy but didn't get lost! she did!!!!

haha so now u know what to get for her for her upcoming birthday Laughing
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 17th September 2009, 1:29 pm

GPS!!!!! Thanks!!!!!
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaq 17th September 2009, 1:35 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:GPS!!!!! Thanks!!!!!

Street directory lah....

or say free usage of: www.streetdirectory.com.sg

hee.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 332362

Shaq

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 17th September 2009, 1:55 pm

Shaq wrote:

Street directory lah....

or say free usage of: www.streetdirectory.com.sg

hee.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 332362

My omnia is good also. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 332362
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 17th September 2009, 2:05 pm

Siaoster wrote:

haha so now u know what to get for her for her upcoming birthday Laughing

no need, by that time she will not be preoccupied anymore!!
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 17th September 2009, 2:44 pm

Iphone 3GS!!!
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 17th September 2009, 2:57 pm

oi oi, enough suggestions!!!

broke from buying car then now will be broke from all the suggestions here!
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 17th September 2009, 2:58 pm

poison seh
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 17th September 2009, 3:12 pm

Divine wrote:poison seh

you dream of poison until forget to go home!
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 17th September 2009, 3:13 pm

patsy wrote:
Divine wrote:poison seh

you dream of poison until forget to go home!

not so bad la i still know my way lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 17th September 2009, 3:22 pm

Lets do OFFTOPIC!
Are Gals really attracted to physical outlook of a product then the functionality?

Iphone 3GS
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Iphone-3gs

Nokia N97
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 7620_129528089225_96409359225_2657006_1288405_n

LG Viewty Smart (LG GC900)
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 6452_117791852706_96991262706_2189262_5622400_n
Viewty is back
Now better than ever
With the 8MP Viewty Smart
Take Smarter Pictures
- Intelligent shot mode with advanced camera features
- 3 inch WVGA full touch screen
- 3D S-Class User Interface

LG GM730
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 LG_GM730

# Fast & Easy Email – The LG-GM730 provides fast & easy email solution.
# Networking on the map – Locate yourself & communicate with friends using LG-GM730’s GPS LBS based SNS.
# Cascading windows for multi-tasking – You can enjoy the potential of a Smartphone truly suited to multitasking.

Samsung OMNIA II (i8000)
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 M1_widget
Work and play. Upsized.

Sneak in a movie whilst waiting for the meeting to start. Download a chart from your emails for a big presentation, in between your golf swings. The Samsung OMNIA II seriously loads up on the functions so you can play as hard as you work. Just when you think we can't pack it in anymore.

# Work anywhere with Windows Mobile
# Navigate with GPS and AGIS NAVFone navigation software
# Surf uninterrupted with 3.5G and Wi-Fi
# Store content with 8GN internal memory
# Enjoy DVD quality playback and recording
# View vivid imagery on a large 3.7" AMOLED display

Sharp 930SH
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 930sh_ph_main
Features an advanced 8.0 megapixel CCD camera

The 15.2 mm slim handset incorporates an 8.0 megapixel camera. The high-sensitivity, low-noise CCD sensor with newly developed ProPix image processing engine accurately captures subjects in low-light or fast motion situations in high detail.
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 930sh_pic_01
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by RCForte 17th September 2009, 4:01 pm

Thanks for the response, you guys and gals are so nice!

Cheers!

RCForte

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 17th September 2009, 7:21 pm

Haiya , looks like i won't be able to get my ride before Hari Raya lor , car not even registered yet . Sway la .

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh-O 18th September 2009, 12:40 pm

Wow! Just got word from my SE that my 1.6A SX (Spicy Red) is ready for collection tomorrow!

Given the comments and feedback I've seen so far in this forum, it seems quite fast. Am I lucky, is my SE that good, or is it that no one likes Spicy Red, and they're just happy to quickly push it out asap? New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Icon_razz

Mine was pushed forward unexpectedly (without me requesting), so I suspect I'm getting mine early cos someone else cancelled/delayed delivery of their car/s.

Any other lucky bros/sis in here getting their cars this weekend?

Teh-O

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 18th September 2009, 1:58 pm

apparently they have multiple shipment of SX model thats why all SX buyer can get their cars immediately..
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanLow 18th September 2009, 2:00 pm

yea finally collect my car yesterday
and i realise my FC is about 10l/100km will it improved after awhile

IvanLow

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 18th September 2009, 3:09 pm

Teh-O wrote:Wow! Just got word from my SE that my 1.6A SX (Spicy Red) is ready for collection tomorrow!

Given the comments and feedback I've seen so far in this forum, it seems quite fast. Am I lucky, is my SE that good, or is it that no one likes Spicy Red, and they're just happy to quickly push it out asap? New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Icon_razz

Mine was pushed forward unexpectedly (without me requesting), so I suspect I'm getting mine early cos someone else cancelled/delayed delivery of their car/s.

Any other lucky bros/sis in here getting their cars this weekend?

heeeee mine is spicy red too!!! and SE said may be ready by next week!
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 18th September 2009, 5:42 pm

Spicy white dun have New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Kopfschuettel But then white not spicy New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Icon_lol

Take pics when u collect on the new interior hor.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Empty newie to forte

Post by vtforte 18th September 2009, 6:12 pm

hi there bros n sisters,
juz collected my blackie on 03 Sept n done abt 480km,
had been reading u guys voices n really really informative, definitely of gr8 help!
Will learn more from here n try to contribute.

vtforte

Back to top Go down

Post by inrike 18th September 2009, 11:34 pm

Hi! I'm new here New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Icon_smile

Got my Titanium Silver SX(A) this morning! Book last August 22nd @ LK, got my COE Sep 9th and collected my car today Sep 18th!

Forte is really a nice car!

inrike

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 19th September 2009, 12:20 am

Hi all new kakis,
Welcome Onboard.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Icon_cheers
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 19th September 2009, 1:09 am

nocash wrote:Hi all new kakis,
Welcome Onboard.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Icon_cheers

when can onboard your forte ? New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Icon_lol
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by vtforte 19th September 2009, 10:01 am

No prob sioster, till our next forte gathering. lolx

vtforte

Back to top Go down

Post by vtforte 19th September 2009, 10:02 am

should improve after awhile Ivan, mine abt 8.5l/100km nw

vtforte

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 19th September 2009, 10:18 am

Hey ppl , anybody collecting their car today ? I'am collecting mine later at 1pm at Ubi .

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh-O 19th September 2009, 11:09 am

FORTE21 wrote:Hey ppl , anybody collecting their car today ? I'am collecting mine later at 1pm at Ubi .

Me me! Collecting at 11am at Pandan Gardens (why so far one??) New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Icon_scratch

In fact, leaving soon to head there. This is exciting, can't imagine if I can contain my excitement at taking over the keys and getting my hands all over it.

Happy drivin later Forte21! New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 332362

Teh-O

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 19th September 2009, 11:32 am

FORTE21 wrote:Hey ppl , anybody collecting their car today ? I'am collecting mine later at 1pm at Ubi .

i think last nite u couldnt sleep well right lol
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 19th September 2009, 11:39 am

Teh-O wrote:

Me me! Collecting at 11am at Pandan Gardens (why so far one??) New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Icon_scratch

In fact, leaving soon to head there. This is exciting, can't imagine if I can contain my excitement at taking over the keys and getting my hands all over it.

Happy drivin later Forte21! New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 332362

haa drive safe ! weather looks damn bad New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Icon_evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 19th September 2009, 12:44 pm

Teh-O wrote:

Thanks ! If not i must collect my car at Pandan as well , but i told my SE to bring it to Ubi for me to collect instead . Hahaa .

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 19th September 2009, 1:52 pm

congratz bro! juz in time for long weekend ya?! Have fun!
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh-O 19th September 2009, 10:54 pm

FORTE21 wrote:
Teh-O wrote:

Thanks ! If not i must collect my car at Pandan as well , but i told my SE to bring it to Ubi for me to collect instead . Hahaa .

Now, why didn't I think of that?? New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Icon_razz
Anyway, so happy with my car! Now must resist getting all these accessories... danger to wallet!

Car collection went smoothly for you, bro?

Teh-O

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 20th September 2009, 5:42 am

Forte21...
In time for Hari Raya!!! Congrats!!! And Selamat Hari Raya To you!!
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 20th September 2009, 11:15 am

Teh-O wrote:
FORTE21 wrote:
Teh-O wrote:

Now, why didn't I think of that?? New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Icon_razz
Anyway, so happy with my car! Now must resist getting all these accessories... danger to wallet!

Car collection went smoothly for you, bro?

don resist....don resist......resist will only make you suffer

welcome to the dark side... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Icon_lol
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 20th September 2009, 11:17 am

Congratz Teh-O & Forte21....

Do post pics of yr new ride on the "Expose your Forte" section....
most of us here would like to see them (esp on all the newly updraded stuff in the new Forte)... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Icon_biggrin
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 21st September 2009, 6:51 am

To All e New Memberz & New Owners.....

Welcum to e Forum..... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Icon_cheers

New Owners.... congrats to u on collecting ur car n do join in e nex MU..

lotsa,,, lotsa,,, poison n frenz waiting for ya.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 332362
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 21st September 2009, 6:54 am

Juz@kid wrote:To All e New Memberz & New Owners.....

Welcum to e Forum..... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 Icon_cheers

New Owners.... congrats to u on collecting ur car n do join in e nex MU..

lotsa,,, lotsa,,, poison n frenz waiting for ya.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 10 332362

eh kiddo, u never sleep 1 is it..... I notice u always log in middle of the night type....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 21st September 2009, 1:11 pm

he's the night owl (security guard for the forum at nite) hahah
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 22nd September 2009, 1:10 am

Hi all..

Have bidded 3355 for my blue car... dun know can get or not... bid closed 430pm on tuesday...Not too sure when will results be out.... Please pray for me ya..
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 22nd September 2009, 1:29 am

Helo Kitty wrote:Hi all..

Have bidded 3355 for my blue car... dun know can get or not... bid closed 430pm on tuesday...Not too sure when will results be out.... Please pray for me ya..

wooohoo ! nice number

how much did you bid on it?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next