Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Who are stll waiting for COE ?

+61
mott3h
kqkhlj
1Seth1
jameshong
ong
BluZon
fangel
inhalerz
ctoh
Eviltrap
CT
JuanST
powerteo
reyesong
arkaraka
Happy
yngwie
muff
humbug
duncton
aquariss
turbo4ev
lawrenceke
Melfiend
Terrier
saturnz^83
Helix
Freebie
Joel86
jl1500k
Kev_78
longbow
kysoong
kenneth
ben1975
leo
chamot16
joepele
Mahinda
ozzie75
keigo
lukester
darqprinz
gravin
kapitan
FriesL
nocash
Jason
nothing
sktan10
purple
Pegasus
dav2011
Aura
eraser
astroboy28
mwerkz
tish
dwwl
nofears
Fortei
65 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who are stll waiting for COE ?

Post by yngwie 22nd July 2009, 6:05 pm

joepele wrote:
powerteo wrote:
joepele wrote:
powerteo wrote:Jus check with my SE, the COE we got is 15,291$ .

If current COE cross over the reserve price , meaning we have been outbid, and will have to wait for next coe bid!

So.... did you get yours?

joepele,
when did u book the car?
what is your reserve price for this coe bid? u mentioned your SE did a topup on the COE last 2 mins...

and yes, I got my COE on the 1st bid!

Ya, really appreciate him for doing that.

Got my COE.
Very Happy

Dear all,
i got my COE too =) This is my 2nd bid!!! My Reserve was $15900.

yngwie

Back to top Go down

Who are stll waiting for COE ? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who are stll waiting for COE ?

Post by joepele 22nd July 2009, 6:12 pm

My reserve was $15600

2k spent for nothing.

Smile
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by humbug 22nd July 2009, 6:56 pm

outbid by 'ONE SINGAPORE DOLLAR' for cat b

humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by humbug 22nd July 2009, 7:05 pm

Category Received Successful Unsuccessful Unused
B CAR (ABOVE 1600CC) 992 737 255 25

25 or more Cat B at $18,500 kena booted out.

humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 22nd July 2009, 7:45 pm

Sorry to hear that man.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by humbug 22nd July 2009, 7:52 pm

joepele wrote:Sorry to hear that man.

one of the unfortunate ones. Surprised

humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by inhalerz 22nd July 2009, 8:16 pm

Hi all! A newbie here. Missed out on all the action just now. Imagine while I was in the meeting, I have the coe page right in front of me, doing periodic refresh. So hilarious.

Congrats to all who got the coe like myself. My reserve price is $15750.

Celebrate!!!!!

inhalerz

Back to top Go down

Post by fangel 22nd July 2009, 9:38 pm

Hi, I'm a newbie, who's been watching all the action here for the past couple of weeks. I placed my booking in first week of July and got COE on 2nd bid today. truly happy, and so far, quite pleased with my SE for doing a fantastic job.

Now it's time to join the waitlist for the shipment expected to come in soon. (twiddle thumbs in anticipation)

fangel

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 22nd July 2009, 9:55 pm

grtas to all who got it......
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 22nd July 2009, 10:07 pm

inhalerz wrote:Hi all! A newbie here. Missed out on all the action just now. Imagine while I was in the meeting, I have the coe page right in front of me, doing periodic refresh. So hilarious.

Celebrate!!!!!

fangel wrote:Hi, I'm a newbie, who's been watching all the action here for the past couple of weeks. I placed my booking in first week of July and got COE on 2nd bid today. truly happy, and so far, quite pleased with my SE for doing a fantastic job.

Now it's time to join the waitlist for the shipment expected to come in soon. (twiddle thumbs in anticipation)

Congrats to you guys too! Very Happy

My guess is that CnC know that COE prices will be heading North for some more time to come, so they quickly secure the COEs for the buyers so that they wun lugi so much when the COE prices shoot even higher.
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by fangel 22nd July 2009, 10:46 pm

thanks for the congrats, bros. after reading all the COE woes from this thread, i was also apprehensive that i'd be one of those waiting till the 6th bid to see anything materialise, so i was quite pleasantly surprised by the good news today.

i booked a 2.0l version, and COE Cat B rose quite high, $18.5k. In C&C's defence, (and based on my own experience during this past 2 rounds of bidding), I think they did quite a conscientuous job of securing the COE for me.

i agree with Eviltrap, it makes more sense to help us secure our COEs now rather than ride along with ever-increasing COE prices. and i promised myself i'd only write a post once I've secured COE for the Forte (at least now i've got a foot in the door).

now wait for shipment lor.....

fangel

Back to top Go down

Post by yngwie 22nd July 2009, 11:44 pm

fangel wrote:thanks for the congrats, bros. after reading all the COE woes from this thread, i was also apprehensive that i'd be one of those waiting till the 6th bid to see anything materialise, so i was quite pleasantly surprised by the good news today.

i booked a 2.0l version, and COE Cat B rose quite high, $18.5k. In C&C's defence, (and based on my own experience during this past 2 rounds of bidding), I think they did quite a conscientuous job of securing the COE for me.

i agree with Eviltrap, it makes more sense to help us secure our COEs now rather than ride along with ever-increasing COE prices. and i promised myself i'd only write a post once I've secured COE for the Forte (at least now i've got a foot in the door).

now wait for shipment lor.....

Hi all,
At 4.10pm ---> Received called from SE that my COE had been secured (Told me the reason y CnC bid high for me is because mine is july stock). And since my stock is End-july one, i ask him to help me check what is the estimated date that my car is ready for collection. He told me he need to go find out.
Then at abt 7pm --->i received a call from him saying he will try n expedite on the installation of SF and other processes for my car to be ready for collection by next fri.

Any bros also collecting next week?

yngwie

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 22nd July 2009, 11:50 pm

Actually, why do they need 2 - 3 whole weeks to reg a car?

I mean... the stock is there!

I was told that in LK, if the SE were to delay 1 day, they are fined 50 bucks a day...

But when does that 1st day count?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by yngwie 23rd July 2009, 12:01 am

joepele wrote:Actually, why do they need 2 - 3 whole weeks to reg a car?

I mean... the stock is there!

I was told that in LK, if the SE were to delay 1 day, they are fined 50 bucks a day...

But when does that 1st day count?

Hi bro Joe,
the $50 start only after the 2nd day after they had registered your car at LTA. Which means if they register your car today, they will have 1 day grace to deliver the car to you.
--> 2 years ago when i bought my current car at KAH motor, they delayed my car 2 days after the grace period. They compensate me with $50 SPC voucher. (Maybe diff company diff policy, but ultimately they need to compensate u, coz from the moment your car registered, it will start to depreciate ).

I really hope your driving machine will also be ready by 31th !!! Very Happy

yngwie

Back to top Go down

Post by BluZon 23rd July 2009, 12:11 am

eee... mine was register on 30 june, but they only arrange me to collect on 3 jul leh... shall they compensate me 50??

BluZon

Back to top Go down

Post by yngwie 23rd July 2009, 12:14 am

BluZon wrote:eee... mine was register on 30 june, but they only arrange me to collect on 3 jul leh... shall they compensate me 50??

You should try to ask for at least a full Tank.

yngwie

Back to top Go down

Post by BluZon 23rd July 2009, 12:20 am

aiyo... liaoliaoliao.... never know abt this before.... sian.... but when i get my car, it was abt half tank

BluZon

Back to top Go down

Post by yngwie 23rd July 2009, 12:26 am

BluZon wrote:aiyo... liaoliaoliao.... never know abt this before.... sian.... but when i get my car, it was abt half tank

Haha, its natural, when u get your car that day, your joy had basically overcome all your thought !!! Laughing

yngwie

Back to top Go down

Post by BluZon 23rd July 2009, 12:41 am

i really dont noe abt this... is there any reference on this, eg one.motorring or lta? then may b still can complaint my se... just received the survey form last 2 days... havent fill yet

BluZon

Back to top Go down

Post by arkaraka 23rd July 2009, 8:57 am

Eviltrap wrote:
inhalerz wrote:Hi all! A newbie here. Missed out on all the action just now. Imagine while I was in the meeting, I have the coe page right in front of me, doing periodic refresh. So hilarious.

Celebrate!!!!!

fangel wrote:Hi, I'm a newbie, who's been watching all the action here for the past couple of weeks. I placed my booking in first week of July and got COE on 2nd bid today. truly happy, and so far, quite pleased with my SE for doing a fantastic job.

Congrats to you guys too! Very Happy

My guess is that CnC know that COE prices will be heading North for some more time to come, so they quickly secure the COEs for the buyers so that they wun lugi so much when the COE prices shoot even higher.

Huh?! Going up North ah? siao liao, i am actually considering getting my ride. My dad got his bid yesterday too.
I was thinking it will drop cos of the lunar 7th month?
arkaraka
arkaraka

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 23rd July 2009, 9:08 am

hi to all memeber managed to get the COE at 1st bidding ... thank you to my sales agent...
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by jameshong 23rd July 2009, 9:15 am

Me booked on Monday and secured the COE yesterday cheers !

Too fast to be believed. New car will be delivery about 1 Month time however, actual date yet to confirm by SE Evil or Very Mad
jameshong
jameshong

Back to top Go down

Post by BluZon 23rd July 2009, 9:47 am

james, i was been told that need to get the loan approval 1st b4 can bid COE, you loan approve so fast meh?? that time mine, the SE told me that, thus he didnt bid for the 1st bid in june after i booked, only did my 1st bid on the 2nd bid in june leh.. or may b due to it is my 1st car??

BluZon

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 23rd July 2009, 10:11 am

BluZon wrote:james, i was been told that need to get the loan approval 1st b4 can bid COE, you loan approve so fast meh?? that time mine, the SE told me that, thus he didnt bid for the 1st bid in june after i booked, only did my 1st bid on the 2nd bid in june leh.. or may b due to it is my 1st car??

Yup can be done.
Mine was similar situation

I book monday, they submit paperwork immediately,

bank called me on Wed morning, and then approved immediately I guess. SE just need to place the bid in the afternoon.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd July 2009, 1:08 pm

u know guys, the SE actually does not know what was the bid for us. only management do.
i think it is some sort of a formula using
the current coe,
loan amount
yrs of loan
percentage of the projected profit they will be getting.

i say this because i booked 1.6sx(a) and a fren booked 1.6ex(m)
we have the same loan amount and the same yrs of loan
then when we compare we also have the same "reserved amount".

am not sure whether we can get details from all then we can analyse how do they compute the bid.
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 23rd July 2009, 1:57 pm

Dear all, Congratulation for getting your COE!!
Now u guys only have to wait for ur shippment to arrive man!!

cheers

joepele wrote:Got it @ $15,291

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to lie down................

Dizzy........

powerteo wrote:yes! got it! Now have to wait for stock liao... Smile

erm... but don think everyone will get this amount rite? There should be a range that we fall within... hopefully it's above 14k.

CT wrote:Current Bid Status - Accepted
mean GOT IT ???

yngwie wrote:
Dear all,
i got my COE too =) This is my 2nd bid!!! My Reserve was $15900.

Celebrate!!!!!

yngwie wrote:
Hi all,
At 4.10pm ---> Received called from SE that my COE had been secured (Told me the reason y CnC bid high for me is because mine is july stock). And since my stock is End-july one, i ask him to help me check what is the estimated date that my car is ready for collection. He told me he need to go find out.
Then at abt 7pm --->i received a call from him saying he will try n expedite on the installation of SF and other processes for my car to be ready for collection by next fri.

Any bros also collecting next week?

ong wrote:hi to all memeber managed to get the COE at 1st bidding ... thank you to my sales agent...

jameshong wrote:Me booked on Monday and secured the COE yesterday cheers !

Too fast to be believed. New car will be delivery about 1 Month time however, actual date yet to confirm by SE Evil or Very Mad
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 23rd July 2009, 1:58 pm

humbug wrote:Category Received Successful Unsuccessful Unused

bro, dont be too sad, this happened a few times to some our members, anyway there should be better luck next time in the month of AUG Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by jameshong 23rd July 2009, 1:59 pm

BluZon wrote:james, i was been told that need to get the loan approval 1st b4 can bid COE, you loan approve so fast meh?? that time mine, the SE told me that, thus he didnt bid for the 1st bid in june after i booked, only did my 1st bid on the 2nd bid in june leh.. or may b due to it is my 1st car??

I think mainly depend on your pay(salary).Currently, C&C is using Maybank and my current loan also from Maybank so no problem approving.
jameshong
jameshong

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 23rd July 2009, 2:23 pm

Forgot to check if Maybank takes pre-payments.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 23rd July 2009, 2:25 pm

CnC know COE going upwards during the coming months, therfore cannot afford to playing waiting game with COE, just secure first, car can come later....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 23rd July 2009, 2:26 pm

the installment date is 13 days after my pay, sometime i'm worried my account amount maybe go below the install amount, so how do I prepay the maybank ?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 23rd July 2009, 2:41 pm

tish wrote:the installment date is 13 days after my pay, sometime i'm worried my account amount maybe go below the install amount, so how do I prepay the maybank ?

How have you been paying by?

See if you be charged to your credit card or not lor.

Earn some points @ the same time.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 23rd July 2009, 3:09 pm

yeah better at least can save some things
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 23rd July 2009, 3:09 pm

bro.. tish.. you can get your bank to shift the due date.. to maybe 1 cycle earlier... so just a few days after your usu pay transfer..
i did tat for most of my bills.. so they comes all at the same time..

hope this helps..

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by BluZon 23rd July 2009, 3:10 pm

jameshong wrote:

I think mainly depend on your pay(salary).Currently, C&C is using Maybank and my current loan also from Maybank so no problem approving.

how is maybank intrest? my that time they used citileh... my is at lk

BluZon

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 23rd July 2009, 3:11 pm

getiing a COE depends on luck and how hard working is teh SE
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by humbug 23rd July 2009, 3:30 pm

tish wrote:

bro, dont be too sad, this happened a few times to some our members, anyway there should be better luck next time in the month of AUG Smile

thanks . no worries for me. SE says open cat is another option depending on coy. But a waste not to up bid. Probably my past two experience was better 1 time get and can see they actually up my bids last minute.

me still have my 2yr old ride. The longer they drag, the higher COE they pay. Smile booking is open for the new Wish, camry face lift and Cat B gonna rise. Cat A is not much of a problem as C&C are the major bidder as they are trying to push Forte to be the nos 1 seller here IMO

humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 23rd July 2009, 3:48 pm

so what are the chances of getting COE on the first attempt this round?
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 23rd July 2009, 4:06 pm

humbug wrote:
tish wrote:

thanks . no worries for me. SE says open cat is another option depending on coy. But a waste not to up bid. Probably my past two experience was better 1 time get and can see they actually up my bids last minute.

me still have my 2yr old ride. The longer they drag, the higher COE they pay. Smile booking is open for the new Wish, camry face lift and Cat B gonna rise. Cat A is not much of a problem as C&C are the major bidder as they are trying to push Forte to be the nos 1 seller here IMO

From my understanding there are a couple of ways of getting the COE

1 (The common way)
You pay booking fee. C&C will bid on your behalf 6 times for the COE.
This does not guarantee you a COE.
If unsuccessful,
a. You top up to try to bid again
b. You take back your booking fee and reconsider what you wanna do with the money.
Smile

2 (Pay 2k more)
You pay booking fee. C&C will bid on your behalf 6 times for the COE.
In the 6 times C&C bid, they will ensure and guarantee you a COE.

So...

Which did you pay for
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 23rd July 2009, 4:08 pm

tish wrote:the installment date is 13 days after my pay, sometime i'm worried my account amount maybe go below the install amount, so how do I prepay the maybank ?

hmm sounds like ur date is similar as me...

u civil servant meaning urs is 23rd?

Mine 24th ley, my payday is begining of month somemore, i lagi worry ley.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 23rd July 2009, 5:09 pm

Since u planned for a car then u have to keep aside a sum for the monthly installment.....just ensure every mth, yr acct. have sufficient money inside...just curious, why did u go for a 2l ride?
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by jameshong 23rd July 2009, 6:03 pm

IMHO, That is very risky to own a car affraid !
jameshong
jameshong

Back to top Go down

Post by jameshong 23rd July 2009, 6:04 pm

BluZon wrote:
jameshong wrote:

how is maybank intrest? my that time they used citileh... my is at lk

2.49% interest rate for Maybank.
jameshong
jameshong

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 23rd July 2009, 9:43 pm

jameshong wrote:

mine worst, 24 days. by then shld be empty already
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by jameshong 23rd July 2009, 10:13 pm

turbo4ev wrote:
jameshong wrote:

mine worst, 24 days. by then shld be empty already

Wow..din know nowasday....ppl so dare to take risk bom !
jameshong
jameshong

Back to top Go down

Post by kqkhlj 23rd July 2009, 10:17 pm

Hi Guys

I also got my COE yesterday, i am confused, yesterday's COE was 15K++ but when i booked for the car early july, the COE was 14K++.

Which do i pay?

kqkhlj

Back to top Go down

Post by powerteo 23rd July 2009, 10:27 pm

kqkhlj wrote:Hi Guys

I also got my COE yesterday, i am confused, yesterday's COE was 15K++ but when i booked for the car early july, the COE was 14K++.

Which do i pay?

your COE is $15,291.

powerteo

Back to top Go down

Post by kqkhlj 23rd July 2009, 10:34 pm

powerteo wrote:

Which do i pay?

your COE is $15,291.

yes.. but when i booked at july, its was 14k++

kqkhlj

Back to top Go down

Post by powerteo 23rd July 2009, 10:44 pm

kqkhlj wrote:
powerteo wrote:

Which do i pay?

your COE is $15,291.

yes.. but when i booked at july, its was 14k++

book car doesn't mean u got your COE. Only when the company bid for u and got it, then considered yours.

u can view your COE status via the below link and check what is your COE.

https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg/ProcessBidderTypeAction.do

Hope that answers your Q.

powerteo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 23rd July 2009, 11:34 pm

joepele wrote:

How have you been paying by?

See if you be charged to your credit card or not lor.

Earn some points @ the same time.
but i apply giro to my savings account already, then how ? first time buying car n doing car loan, so not sure how the payment works and didnt know there are more ways...

FriesL wrote:bro.. tish.. you can get your bank to shift the due date.. to maybe 1 cycle earlier... so just a few days after your usu pay transfer..
i did tat for most of my bills.. so they comes all at the same time..

hope this helps..
so i also can call them to shift the date from 23 to earlier ates which is near my pay day? like 2nd 3rd ?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next