Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Solar Film - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Solar Film - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Solar Film - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Solar Film - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Solar Film - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Solar Film - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Solar Film - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Solar Film - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Solar Film - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Solar Film

+66
alpineccm
VoodooEx
beckham23
hellbabe
stasystylez
weehong
treysha
BeanBag
lwlty
hsjose
NiVleK
kqkhlj
kia_cerato_forte
ceratopia
daniu82
joepele
Jason
jimixer
chiewjy
waypoint
purple
oscar33
koayst
humbug
FriesL
dandeana21
nocash
ck7373
Cowstalker
lukester
amerimacka
kenincf
maddriver
greatgazoo
dreamzzlandz
The Blue Cruiser
chengwei
leedevil
turbo4ev
dav2011
tiny
Cypher
Redbean
lawrenceke
dipstick
guerrestellari
hew
ozzie75
mwerkz
scorpey
kapitan
ano57
luvxiaobeng
nothing
keigo
zlement
impact2001
Leonard
muff
nywa78
jkit
graysgerald79
eraser
Terrier
tish
johnkit
70 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Solar Film - Page 6 Empty Re: Solar Film

Post by hellbabe 24th January 2010, 1:59 am

hsjose wrote:If I'm not wrong, you may discuss with yr SE to do the tinting outside yourself. They will pay the solar film vendor around S$100+ for value below S$200 (basic package). Any higher package, you will need to top up the balance yourself. They have contact with InfraTint on this arrangement as well.

i already asked.. SE say cannot.. only rikecool.. wth..
hellbabe
hellbabe

Back to top Go down

Post by hsjose 24th January 2010, 2:06 am

hellbabe wrote:
hsjose wrote:If I'm not wrong, you may discuss with yr SE to do the tinting outside yourself. They will pay the solar film vendor around S$100+ for value below S$200 (basic package). Any higher package, you will need to top up the balance yourself. They have contact with InfraTint on this arrangement as well.

Weird. Saw one bro able to negotiate tat when I'm there to do up my solar film yesterday. Solar Film - Page 6 Icon_rolleyes
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

Post by hellbabe 24th January 2010, 2:07 am

maybe only lengkee can.. sobsob..
hellbabe
hellbabe

Back to top Go down

Post by beckham23 24th January 2010, 2:12 am

rikecool quality good not? feel HOT ma?

beckham23

Back to top Go down

Post by VoodooEx 24th January 2010, 2:15 am

hsjose wrote:
hellbabe wrote:

Weird. Saw one bro able to negotiate tat when I'm there to do up my solar film yesterday. Solar Film - Page 6 Icon_rolleyes

I believe that's an outside arrangement which some SE don't have. I think you saw mine. Smile

VoodooEx

Back to top Go down

Post by hsjose 24th January 2010, 2:32 am

VoodooEx wrote:
hsjose wrote:
hellbabe wrote:

I believe that's an outside arrangement which some SE don't have. I think you saw mine. Smile

Yup. Hv seen yrs. The boss also hinted to me he's quite a few arrangements with the other SEs from diff ADs too. Solar Film - Page 6 Icon_wink
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

Post by treysha 3rd February 2010, 11:17 pm

beckham23 wrote:rikecool quality good not? feel HOT ma?

i know there are many posts here slamming the rikecool films. before i collected my ride i was also influenced by the posts and started bugging my SE to upgrade my solar films to a better grade or at least give me a rebate. almost got into an argument with SE about it. but of course, SE said he couldnt give me anything better, so, i had to settle on what i had.
but i just collected my ride two days ago, and guess wat?! I am very pleasantly surprised by the rikecool solar films! the car doesn't feel THAT hot after an afternoon under the blazing sun. and the workmanship was nice (no bubbles at all). plus with the 10 yrs warranty, i think the freebie solar film is not too shabby at all!

not surprised if anyone disagrees with me, though Solar Film - Page 6 Icon_lol Solar Film - Page 6 Icon_lol

treysha

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 3rd February 2010, 11:45 pm

treysha wrote:
beckham23 wrote:rikecool quality good not? feel HOT ma?

i know there are many posts here slamming the rikecool films. before i collected my ride i was also influenced by the posts and started bugging my SE to upgrade my solar films to a better grade or at least give me a rebate. almost got into an argument with SE about it. but of course, SE said he couldnt give me anything better, so, i had to settle on what i had.
but i just collected my ride two days ago, and guess wat?! I am very pleasantly surprised by the rikecool solar films! the car doesn't feel THAT hot after an afternoon under the blazing sun. and the workmanship was nice (no bubbles at all). plus with the 10 yrs warranty, i think the freebie solar film is not too shabby at all!

not surprised if anyone disagrees with me, though Solar Film - Page 6 Icon_lol Solar Film - Page 6 Icon_lol

My car also comes with Rikecool, and it works for me. Even my colleagues felt the difference. Most obvious when I had to park my car under the sun for lunch. If it was my previous car which does not have any window film of any sort, it would have been almost unbearable to to touch any of the leather seats. However with my new car with Rikecool, we hardly felt the heat on the seats.

Ok to be fair, I have not tried any of the premium brand window tint, but Rikecool is good enough for me. Only thing is the tint could be darker....
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 4th February 2010, 5:32 pm

So many positive comments . Makes me scratch my head. My film after 2 months with rikecool still have rainbow effect on both back windows and rear screen. Went down last week to ask them to do something about it and they only added another layer on it, say can only lighten it and cannot remove totally the rainbow colour. But until today the rainbow efffect still the same as before. sigh . . . Looking at other solar films on the roads and I really thing they gave most of us here cheap film.
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by uncleleong 5th February 2010, 11:52 pm

Yes, my SE told me the rainbow effect is only temporary but it just wun go away. The rainbow effect kinda spoil the look of the car.

uncleleong

Back to top Go down

Post by uncleleong 13th March 2010, 12:12 am

my car also almost 2 months already but the rainbow effect at the back windows still there, wat's worst is one side look more obvious than the other. the rainbow effect is particularly obvious and ugly at night under lights. anyone has the same prob? how can i get rid of it?

uncleleong

Back to top Go down

Post by Godson 13th March 2010, 10:14 am

Same problem... damn the rainbow effect! went over to another forte, no rainbow effect leh!!! why double standards!!

thou of going down next week to let them take a look..

uncleleong wrote:my car also almost 2 months already but the rainbow effect at the back windows still there, wat's worst is one side look more obvious than the other. the rainbow effect is particularly obvious and ugly at night under lights. anyone has the same prob? how can i get rid of it?
Godson
Godson

Back to top Go down

Post by uncleleong 13th March 2010, 1:27 pm

I called Rikecool b4 and the boss this normal for the better quality film on my car. I really dunno if I shld believe him. In this the case, I rather have the lower quality one without the rainbow. It too damn ugly.

uncleleong

Back to top Go down

Post by S.C 13th March 2010, 3:14 pm

I just went to tint my windows again today.. the rikecool given by the SE is not very good imo.. the car gets really damn hot..

but then again I'll have to cross reference with the one I'm having.. will test it soon =)

S.C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6