Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Solar Film upgrading from RikeCool Premier 28 to Platinum 50 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Solar Film upgrading from RikeCool Premier 28 to Platinum 50 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Solar Film upgrading from RikeCool Premier 28 to Platinum 50 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Solar Film upgrading from RikeCool Premier 28 to Platinum 50 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Solar Film upgrading from RikeCool Premier 28 to Platinum 50 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Solar Film upgrading from RikeCool Premier 28 to Platinum 50 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Solar Film upgrading from RikeCool Premier 28 to Platinum 50 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Solar Film upgrading from RikeCool Premier 28 to Platinum 50 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Solar Film upgrading from RikeCool Premier 28 to Platinum 50 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Solar Film upgrading from RikeCool Premier 28 to Platinum 50

+7
tish
Blacks
Happy
muff
ck7373
joepele
Eviltrap
11 posters

Go down

Solar Film upgrading from RikeCool Premier 28 to Platinum 50 Empty Solar Film upgrading from RikeCool Premier 28 to Platinum 50

Post by Eviltrap 22nd July 2009, 7:34 pm

Hi bros, just wanna check with you guys whether is it worth to upgrade from 28 to 50? What is the difference between a 28 and 50 other than the price? No mention of their properties on their homepage.

My SE quoted me S$350 to do the upgrade. Is it worth the money?

Will appreciate any serious and non-serious replies. Embarassed
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Solar Film upgrading from RikeCool Premier 28 to Platinum 50 Empty Re: Solar Film upgrading from RikeCool Premier 28 to Platinum 50

Post by joepele 22nd July 2009, 7:47 pm

joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Solar Film upgrading from RikeCool Premier 28 to Platinum 50 Empty Re: Solar Film upgrading from RikeCool Premier 28 to Platinum 50

Post by Eviltrap 22nd July 2009, 7:53 pm

joepele wrote:See here.

[url=http://www.rikecool.com.sg/automotive.htm
http://www.rikecool.com.sg/automotive.htm[/quote[/url]]

Wow! How did you find that!!??

Guess I wasn't paying attention when I looked through their homepage all the time. Laughing

But I'm still wondering whether is it a good upgrade.
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 22nd July 2009, 10:12 pm

It's abt preference ba
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 22nd July 2009, 10:15 pm

joepele wrote:It's abt preference ba

It seems like a good upgrade. Dun have to top up THAT much of a money.

Still trying to convince myself to upgrade. Razz
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 22nd July 2009, 10:27 pm

IMHO, save the $$$ and do other mod better. The film whether premium or not, in spore, the weather at >35degC makes no difference.....
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 22nd July 2009, 10:40 pm

All i know is that the 28 sucks......15 mins driving under the sun and I can feel heat emitting from my dash board..... sunny
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 23rd July 2009, 2:23 am

ck7373 wrote:IMHO, save the $$$ and do other mod better. The film whether premium or not, in spore, the weather at >35degC makes no difference.....

wow, bro ck7373. thanking for enlightening us! i was quite sour over hearing rikecool 28 is lousy. that's the only freebie i got from the SE. kept thinking to upgrade but SE can't offer this service even when i willing to top up. think better consider a strut bar than upgrade solar film.
hehehe ... thumbsup
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacks 23rd July 2009, 2:29 am

Feel same here... Solar film no effect too. Left car under Cloudy weather for 15 mins already very hot inside. Think being black also contribute to the heat.
I suspect the heat from engine compartment was conducted into the cabin too.
Blacks
Blacks

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 23rd July 2009, 2:52 am

Was once considering tinting the rear windows ....

http://www.windowcool.com/product_l-auto.html#tinting
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 23rd July 2009, 9:58 am

ck7373 wrote:IMHO, save the $$$ and do other mod better. The film whether premium or not, in spore, the weather at >35degC makes no difference.....

Not sure whether I'll do any mods in the near future. No one I've asked has gotten the Magentis, so won't really know what mods are available, and good to install. That's the problem when you buy unpopular rides. No

Maybe should have gotten the Forte 2.0 instead.
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 23rd July 2009, 9:59 am

Happy wrote:

wow, bro ck7373. thanking for enlightening us! i was quite sour over hearing rikecool 28 is lousy. that's the only freebie i got from the SE. kept thinking to upgrade but SE can't offer this service even when i willing to top up. think better consider a strut bar than upgrade solar film.
hehehe ... thumbsup

By the way, what does a strut bar do? Keep hearing forummers talk about it. Is it a necessity?
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 23rd July 2009, 1:38 pm

frankly speaking, assuming the rike cool grade our SE give is 28? I am happy with it n wont feel the heat as strong as my other cars. I wont spend more to upgrade films liao..
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 23rd July 2009, 1:58 pm

agree with Tish too.....save the $$$ for other mod. thumbsup
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 23rd July 2009, 2:06 pm

tish wrote:frankly speaking, assuming the rike cool grade our SE give is 28? I am happy with it n wont feel the heat as strong as my other cars. I wont spend more to upgrade films liao..

Frankly speaking i dunno y but i do feel the heat from the rikecool. I dunno y, even my latio with lower grade solarfilm is not as hot as the forte.

But if i were to change i would not get from rikecool, i think tintsy cool packages are better and cheaper, my past cars have been done by them and i would say its good enough and affordable.

Btw im not related to trent just a happy customer. Very Happy
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by jameshong 23rd July 2009, 2:25 pm

melburn wrote:
tish wrote:frankly speaking, assuming the rike cool grade our SE give is 28? I am happy with it n wont feel the heat as strong as my other cars. I wont spend more to upgrade films liao..

Frankly speaking i dunno y but i do feel the heat from the rikecool. I dunno y, even my latio with lower grade solarfilm is not as hot as the forte.

But if i were to change i would not get from rikecool, i think tintsy cool packages are better and cheaper, my past cars have been done by them and i would say its good enough and affordable.

What is the package like for Tintsy cool flower ?
jameshong
jameshong

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 23rd July 2009, 4:07 pm

Eviltrap wrote:Hi bros, just wanna check with you guys whether is it worth to upgrade from 28 to 50? What is the difference between a 28 and 50 other than the price? No mention of their properties on their homepage.

if you really want to upgrade,i think the price which your
se quoted is reasonable.
i asked the manager from rikecool,
i was quoted $1300. eeek
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 23rd July 2009, 9:51 pm

Melfiend wrote:
Eviltrap wrote:Hi bros, just wanna check with you guys whether is it worth to upgrade from 28 to 50? What is the difference between a 28 and 50 other than the price? No mention of their properties on their homepage.

se quoted is reasonable.
i was quoted $1300. eeek

wow .... with that kind of $, i can do many other mods. I will just pretend that I had gone to "indoor tanning" if i got darker and darker driving my ride w/o solar flim. lol!
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 23rd July 2009, 9:55 pm

Eviltrap wrote:
Happy wrote:

hehehe ... thumbsup

By the way, what does a strut bar do? Keep hearing forummers talk about it. Is it a necessity?

Hahh .. me not qualified to explain leh ... let the experts tell u bah Wink

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/question432.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strut_bar
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 23rd July 2009, 9:56 pm

Melfiend wrote:

se quoted is reasonable.
i was quoted $1300. eeek

Tats amazing, i think nw tintsy cool having promo, u get a better film than rikecool at only half of rikecool's price. The other half u can save for ur other mods.

Very Happy
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 23rd July 2009, 9:57 pm

jameshong wrote:
melburn wrote:

What is the package like for Tintsy cool flower ?

you can refer to his package in this thread.

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/advertisers-f16/tintsycool-solar-control-film-tintingfree-ppt-t269.htm

Wink
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 24th July 2009, 12:41 pm

nocash wrote:agree with Tish too.....save the $$$ for other mod. thumbsup

Never tried the 28. What I'm afraid is that there's no difference between the 28 and 50, then end up only waste money.

Melfiend wrote:

se quoted is reasonable.
i was quoted $1300. eeek

Wow! That's a lot! Can change rims and tyres if you top up a bit more. eeek

Happy wrote:
Eviltrap wrote:
Happy wrote:

hehehe ... thumbsup

Hahh .. me not qualified to explain leh ... let the experts tell u bah Wink

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/question432.htm

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strut_bar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strut_bar[/quote[/url]]

Thanks for sharing the webbies! Hmm, how much does it cost to install a strut bar?
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 25th July 2009, 2:22 am

Hey bro eviltrap, there is a GB - $80 w/installation. go check it out at mass order ... What a Face
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down