Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film

+9
FeiLeong
eeyore79
JuanST
fire fox
VAG
dreckker
alo
NiVleK
Elixir99
13 posters

Go down

RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film Empty RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film

Post by Elixir99 26th November 2009, 12:09 am

Hi all,

Do bubble show up in your solar rikecool film? scratch

Do we call rike cool for a re-work or new piece (of course I want new piece) or to make noise at C&C?

Any bro experience this before?

How long it takes for a re-do?

Thanks
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film Empty Re: RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film

Post by NiVleK 26th November 2009, 12:17 am

I am not sure but since it is a freebie from C&C and you didnt deal directly with Rikecool. You should try your SE first...
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film Empty Re: RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film

Post by alo 26th November 2009, 12:31 am

if ur car is new.. give it some time (eg 2 weeks) for the film to settle down and bubbles to go away..
alo
alo

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 26th November 2009, 12:35 am

Should not take more than 3 days for the bubbles to disappear if they can disappear.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by dreckker 26th November 2009, 12:59 am

had a minor problem with mine too

i went directly to RIKECOOL. they fixed it on the spot.
dreckker
dreckker

Back to top Go down

Post by dreckker 26th November 2009, 1:06 am

you do have the warranty card rite? Very Happy
dreckker
dreckker

Back to top Go down

Post by VAG 26th November 2009, 7:32 am

I find tht the solar flim not very effective. Park under the sun for 1 hr and the insider is already damn hot.RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film 316913
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down

Post by fire fox 26th November 2009, 1:28 pm

VAG wrote:I find tht the solar flim not very effective. Park under the sun for 1 hr and the insider is already damn hot.RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film 316913

Solar film normally effective when the air-con is on.
If you park your car under the hot sun, the heat will accumurate over the time.
No wonder the solar film how good is it, the problem is still exist.
The best way is when you park your car, try to remain a small gap at the window.
So that the hot air will escape from the cabin.
fire fox
fire fox

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 26th November 2009, 1:31 pm

fire fox wrote:
VAG wrote:I find tht the solar flim not very effective. Park under the sun for 1 hr and the insider is already damn hot.RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film 316913

Solar film normally effective when the air-con is on.
If you park your car under the hot sun, the heat will accumurate over the time.
No wonder the solar film how good is it, the problem is still exist.
The best way is when you park your car, try to remain a small gap at the window.
So that the hot air will escape from the cabin.

if u do this.... make sure it is covered by visor else very easy to see and open......
worse if u dun have alarm/immobiliser...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyore79 26th November 2009, 3:49 pm

have the same problem , call rikecool and they say as long u got warrenty card can go down to replace it,cant repair. now i reaching 10k still no time to go down
eeyore79
eeyore79

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 27th November 2009, 1:08 pm

dreckker wrote:had a minor problem with mine too

i went directly to RIKECOOL. they fixed it on the spot.

Hi..

Fixed as in replace the film? Thanks
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 27th November 2009, 1:10 pm

eeyore79 wrote:have the same problem , call rikecool and they say as long u got warrenty card can go down to replace it,cant repair. now i reaching 10k still no time to go down

Hi...

How long does it takes to replace all films? Yes, still under warranty, barely a mth old car.
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by FeiLeong 27th November 2009, 4:38 pm

The rike cool canot make it wan , after collected my ride 4 mths , my IU cover heated out of shape and my cash cash too caused me paid fine ERP canot detect the card.. RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film 316913

Just change to V kool (VS75) only front main screen caused me $170 under promotion.. RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film Icon_lol

Till now a lot of diff inside touch the dashboard not so hot and awhile cool down when u warm up the engine and low down all windows. Beside when u stand outside look at the mian screen no more rainbow reflection ... RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film 332362 .
FeiLeong
FeiLeong

Back to top Go down

Post by GnoMisH 27th November 2009, 6:54 pm

FeiLeong wrote:

The rike cool canot make it wan , after collected my ride 4 mths , my IU cover heated out of shape and my cash cash too caused me paid fine ERP canot detect the card.. RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film 316913

Just change to V kool (VS75) only front main screen caused me $170 under promotion.. RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film Icon_lol

Till now a lot of diff inside touch the dashboard not so hot and awhile cool down when u warm up the engine and low down all windows. Beside when u stand outside look at the mian screen no more rainbow reflection ... RikeCool Solar film turning into bubble film 332362 .

dint know our rikecool quality so poor! and to think my SE said it's a freebie worth $800!
GnoMisH
GnoMisH

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 28th November 2009, 11:11 am

[/quote]dint know our rikecool quality so poor! and to think my SE said it's a freebie worth $800![/quote]

Perhaps $80???? Mad
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 28th November 2009, 12:02 pm

Went down to Rike Cool after 3 weeks of getting car with a few very obvious bubbles. They peel out the old one and replace with a new film. Then I saw 1 big bubbles and a few tiny bubbles in other windows. They immediately peel off the one with bubbles and replace with a new one. Then the guy show me face when I tell him got tiny one and walk off. Another mechanics then took over and told me it's difficult to be perfect without bubbles or dirt. Anyway, since this 1 talk nicely, I accepted and drove off.
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 29th November 2009, 11:46 am

Seems like the Rikecool guyz service sucks as well huh... me got to change all 6 pieces... think their face will be super black liao lor....

Btw, need to make appt with the rikecool guyz b4 going there or just crash their gates will do?
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 29th November 2009, 2:42 pm

I think when they do it first time, their face shouldn't be black. However after they change and I still found bubbles, the "old bird" will show face.

Better to set appointment. Bring along warranty card just in case they need it.
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 30th November 2009, 1:15 pm

Bed wrote:I think when they do it first time, their face shouldn't be black. However after they change and I still found bubbles, the "old bird" will show face.

Thanks dude! will call them. Nevertheless, any idea how long they need to get these fixed?
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 3rd December 2009, 12:05 am

Elixir99 wrote:
Bed wrote:I think when they do it first time, their face shouldn't be black. However after they change and I still found bubbles, the "old bird" will show face.

Thanks dude! will call them. Nevertheless, any idea how long they need to get these fixed?

Give them 1 hour. The whole job takes less than half an hour. But they just dilly dally. Unless I go there and kick their butt to work. But I refuse and just sit in their lounge and read magazines. So took around 1 hour.
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 3rd December 2009, 11:57 pm

Bed wrote:
Elixir99 wrote:

Give them 1 hour. The whole job takes less than half an hour. But they just dilly dally. Unless I go there and kick their butt to work. But I refuse and just sit in their lounge and read magazines. So took around 1 hour.

Thanks
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by godspeedyou 4th December 2009, 3:39 am

at least got lounge, you know the MSCP at Daimler Chrysler, the people come do the solar film for the MERCEDES at the car park, power right?
godspeedyou
godspeedyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 5th December 2009, 6:58 pm

FeiLeong wrote:

Im going to do that also...haha.....
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 7th December 2009, 2:03 am

I was tempted to change to V-cool... but on 2nd thiught, i have "piak Piak" so dun wan to waste the $$$$.... just keep changing the solar flim if not happy...

Btw, was told the solar flim shd nt have the rainbow effect and itz caused by poor workmanship.....

Nevertheless, damn lazy... still have not get my butt down to change the flim... anyone going? let arrange together to together?
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down