Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Friend looking down on Forte

+78
pessimizt
pbeyondp
FriesL
hsjose
jaspek
Ah_Bock
jameshong
samuelj
gackthoe
godspeedyou
bigbull
waypoint
Nolicense2
karabi
keo
The Blue Cruiser
macs
kenneth
nothing
armstrong
Siaoster
loveforte
Blacks
Fortec
kevinhwc
shawnseah82
zleipnir
muff
Kiang
rockstarforte
Divine
saturnz^83
BlackHorse
PigJeDi
Elixir99
lukester
amerimacka
longbow
cpt_zr
impact2001
omg2doors
forte3737
dav12tan
kqkhlj
KnightRider
jeRrRKKKK
Spiritseye
ozzie75
saghani30
Terrier
liplip
jeff2510
danielg
stalejive
ace
Daniel^Bigcow
rforte
newsman
xenocide
joepele
kysoong
JuanST
Zul
keigo
nocash
NiVleK
crazyfox
Bed
lwlty
ReDeViL
ano57
Hermie
KingJerry
Juz@kid
melburn
aural
qbear
Chilex
82 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Empty Re: Friend looking down on Forte

Post by shawnseah82 18th November 2009, 10:59 pm

muff wrote:
KingJerry wrote:
lukester wrote:
shawnseah82 wrote:Yo bro 1 of my collage at my work place said you buy korean car next time want to sell very hard. Y he think like that?any comments?

cos its te old perception.

some people still think korean cars are crap even though they probably havent driven or ridden one before.

if korean cars are bad, why would taxi comapnies make the switch from toyotas??
If someone argue that the initial acqusition cost might be lower for korean thats why taxi companies buy them, then its wrong.
cost if korean cars are bad, then maintainance cost will be high, propbably they wont use them at all right?
From what i understand, taxi companies usually get the better cars to rent to taxi uncles, they wont want to be stuck with crap that cant be rented out.

the other thing is, they think company with longer history is better.
Crap again, look at all the comapny with longer history like Ford and GM...

newer cars liek forte and avante are introduced to eliminate some of these perception thats why they are better design and build.

My SE told me KIA was approached by 1 of the taxi operators inquiring about the use of Forte as taxi in Singapore. Apparently it was rejected cause the minimum order quantity wasn't met.

wa...heng ah..... kenna rejected....if Forte used as Taxi in SG then our forte's value sure drop.....
Heard from taxi uncle than sonata car is giving them alot of problem think they not going to buy more sonata LTA give confort to change from toyota car to sonata within the given yr, see how
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 19th November 2009, 8:18 am

Sonata taxi got problems?? of course lah, see how those guys drive in auto, u see also heart pain like driving daytona with the gear box....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by liplip 19th November 2009, 10:15 am

shawnseah82 wrote:
muff wrote:
KingJerry wrote:
lukester wrote:
shawnseah82 wrote:Yo bro 1 of my collage at my work place said you buy korean car next time want to sell very hard. Y he think like that?any comments?

cos its te old perception.

some people still think korean cars are crap even though they probably havent driven or ridden one before.

if korean cars are bad, why would taxi comapnies make the switch from toyotas??
If someone argue that the initial acqusition cost might be lower for korean thats why taxi companies buy them, then its wrong.
cost if korean cars are bad, then maintainance cost will be high, propbably they wont use them at all right?
From what i understand, taxi companies usually get the better cars to rent to taxi uncles, they wont want to be stuck with crap that cant be rented out.

the other thing is, they think company with longer history is better.
Crap again, look at all the comapny with longer history like Ford and GM...

newer cars liek forte and avante are introduced to eliminate some of these perception thats why they are better design and build.

My SE told me KIA was approached by 1 of the taxi operators inquiring about the use of Forte as taxi in Singapore. Apparently it was rejected cause the minimum order quantity wasn't met.

wa...heng ah..... kenna rejected....if Forte used as Taxi in SG then our forte's value sure drop.....
Heard from taxi uncle than sonata car is giving them alot of problem think they not going to buy more sonata LTA give confort to change from toyota car to sonata within the given yr, see how

I don't believe everything that uncle say... It could be the mindset problem again.

liplip

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 19th November 2009, 10:31 am

if they not buying more sonata, why i keep seeing new taxi sonata?

furthermore they use for 3 years at least liao, if there is problem, they would have stop at batch one.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 19th November 2009, 1:47 pm

A lot of my friends including me love sitting in the sonata taxi. Can't see what's wrong with it.

Maybe FC not good?
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 19th November 2009, 1:50 pm

mayb taxi drivers not used to auto transmission... so a lot of accidents due to stepping of accelerator instead of brake?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 19th November 2009, 1:50 pm

2 litres car maybe? But maybe too big or lose pick up to merc when snatching passenger? The first time I took sonata taxi uncle kept saying pick up good can fight/flight to snatch passenger from other taxis
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 19th November 2009, 1:52 pm

me too. sometime if i'm not driving when i take taxi i will try to wait for sonata as it is newer and also it is auto gear and not as jerky manual gear ( you know lah taxi driver like to change gear to drag their car one and release the clutch very fast) and also one very important one is newer taxi smell nicer not like the old one some smells really terrible. I don't mind to pay 20 cents extra for this

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by liplip 19th November 2009, 3:36 pm

Because I liked the Sonata taxi so much, I actually tempted to look for second hand Sonata at a point in time, and spotted an OPC 2.4litre Sonata... but settled for a greater bargain with the Forte, just need to rev harder to feel like a 2.0.

liplip

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacks 22nd November 2009, 12:00 am

Sat in a NEW Sonata Taxi last year... Although it's Auto gear.
The engine Acceleration and pick up very very smooth and responsive. But How long can it last driven in this manner?...
Blacks
Blacks

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd November 2009, 10:22 am

The Sonata Taxis have built-in turbo. Its diesel run but turbo. The personal/private sonotas do not have!! :-)

The other fast Taxi is the Skoda. Think its like 2.4/2.7 with turbo as well. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 23rd November 2009, 10:42 am

ohh..

have taken skoda once, very nice, comfortable, stable and sound proofing is solid
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd November 2009, 11:09 am

Yeah!! Not including the chrysler, think these 2 the fastest. :-) My friend on a 1,8 tried to chase a sonata and a skoda before. Lost out to both!! Hahahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 23rd November 2009, 12:19 pm

Weird, how come taxis need turbo? If no turbo, car will be cheaper and thus rate for cabbies will be cheaper too right?
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by macs 23rd November 2009, 12:42 pm

Now C&C still selling these mit GLXi still got ppls buy lei, mayb ppls like evo very much. lucky I did not go for it, if not i will cry. last time before i brought my forte i try the mit GLx, vios, Jazz. I fell mit GLX are lousy to drive no power inside look old. overall compare japanese and korean car, now korean car much much better them japanese small sedan. powerful engine, heavy body save fuel also. japanese cars becos of lighter body then save fuel.

Juz@kid wrote:
Chilex wrote:When I first booked my car, my friend who's driving Mits GLX told me that ''Hey why go Korean"? I told him him bout the features and designs. He still says that Jap models are still the best. Went to Melaka, KL. Told him that engine was smooth and hit 170km/h and vehicle still felt like going even more..... (a liitle noisy though but still considered smooth and stable) friend asked me are u sure? I told him that this car is a real value for money. He told me that I'm just trying to be defensive. Well what matters is, I love my car. My family loves the ride. I will not care whatever things being said to the fortes on the road. I'm driving one, I know how it feels. I believe all the bros and sis who are driving the Forte know its worth. Just felt like taking my thoughts out of my mind.

wat u said is true... i myself hv tried 170km/h at NSH and e car can still can go for more... im not trying e top speed, its juz dat ive to keep up wif e speed of e leading car (a honda stream).

for ur fren comment... u can either act blur for we noe dat forte is value for money.... or e nex time he open mouth, juz tell him my comment... "at least my car price is shooting up north than ur car Mits GLX".... Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 612380 hahaha

macs

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 23rd November 2009, 12:46 pm

tell them, don't look down on korean cars anymore. times are changing. just look at Kia Forte and the latest Hyundai Tucson. Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by macs 23rd November 2009, 12:57 pm

The White Cruiser wrote:tell them, don't look down on korean cars anymore. times are changing. just look at Kia Forte and the latest Hyundai Tucson. Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

Also becoz of the korean won exchange rate is cheap, so now korean car is cheaper then last 2 &3 year. So now is the time for korean cars. Japan exchange rate expensive so you can see the stock market not moving higher.

macs

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 23rd November 2009, 5:09 pm

KingJerry wrote:
loveforte wrote:i feel sad for myself.. cant even hit 10km/L.

Yours 2.0 or 1.6?

Mine previous tank also 8.5km/l.. Now i'm getting 10.5km/l.. Somemore i'm like doing 70 - 80% city driving..

2.0SX auto
me too...70-80% city driving. v little expressway drive.
point A-B is like 1-2 km...stop then go again....stop. LOL...tat contribute to my poor FC

friday early morning driving up to genting...can clear carbon and see my FC can hit how much. LOL
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chilex 23rd November 2009, 7:26 pm

macs wrote:Now C&C still selling these mit GLXi still got ppls buy lei, mayb ppls like evo very much. lucky I did not go for it, if not i will cry. last time before i brought my forte i try the mit GLx, vios, Jazz. I fell mit GLX are lousy to drive no power inside look old. overall compare japanese and korean car, now korean car much much better them japanese small sedan. powerful engine, heavy body save fuel also. japanese cars becos of lighter body then save fuel.

Guess wat...... My friend now is drooling over the newly launched Mitsubishi MR. ''sigh'' I'm not against Japanese models or lancers especially. And I know that there are better cars than the Forte. But I still dun understand why some people have to be really blunt in their views. Why can't they accept and respect people's decision. I just think that these are the people who really need help. I just find that they are being kids.....
Chilex
Chilex

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 23rd November 2009, 7:35 pm

Well no choice lah. I have driven mitsubitshi for 1.5 year and I know what their infamous problem is. But shall not talk so much here. I respect ppl's choice. Smile
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by keo 23rd November 2009, 10:22 pm

Chilex wrote:
Guess wat...... My friend now is drooling over the newly launched Mitsubishi MR. ''sigh'' I'm not against Japanese models or lancers especially. And I know that there are better cars than the Forte. But I still dun understand why some people have to be really blunt in their views. Why can't they accept and respect people's decision. I just think that these are the people who really need help. I just find that they are being kids.....

thought it is just a re-furbished glx with bodykits and sports rims.
nothing much special about the car, except its repackaged and being MIJ

keo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 24th November 2009, 9:59 am

Why no MIS?? Made In Spore?? Hehehe!! :-)

Ok maybe not made in spore but you know, owned by spore?? :-)

With its financial resources, and the great amount of talent, spore govt should start a factory in china or somewhere. Heehehe!! :-)

A energy efficient car, which looks good yet is not a petrol guzzler. Also limit the speed limit to 90km/h for all cars sold in spore. Hehehehe!! :-)

Think they should do better than Msia. But wonder if it will have the same stigma like proton and perodua in msia. Where most ppl look down on it. Hehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 24th November 2009, 5:04 pm

My Forte already got scratches on the body. Much earlier than My Vios. May I conclude it's due to admiration that leads to jealousy? Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Icon_lol
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by karabi 24th November 2009, 6:31 pm

Bed wrote:My Forte already got scratches on the body. Much earlier than My Vios. May I conclude it's due to admiration that leads to jealousy? Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Icon_lol

Park near a Merc, audi, or lexus. This way, your car won't stand out that much. =)
karabi
karabi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 28th November 2009, 11:46 am

karabi wrote:
Bed wrote:My Forte already got scratches on the body. Much earlier than My Vios. May I conclude it's due to admiration that leads to jealousy? Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Icon_lol

Park near a Merc, audi, or lexus. This way, your car won't stand out that much. =)

Not easy to find a lot with 2 conti cars beside. Easier to find lot with 2 jap cars beside.....
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 28th November 2009, 1:39 pm

obviously not... Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Icon_twisted
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 28th November 2009, 1:59 pm

maybe ur enemy hehe.....
But my car sometime also have....but don know where the scratch came from.... Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Icon_evil
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 28th November 2009, 2:16 pm

As some of you may have heard before... Opinions are like arm-pits and arse-holes; everyone has'em. And if we live our lives being too overly concerned about the opinions of others, especially those made by the ill-informed, the biased and without basis or facts, it's going to be a miserable 'ride'.

Confidence!

BR,
w a y
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 28th November 2009, 3:00 pm

agree...we don't need such a thread to justify our purchases..cos the more justification we make..the more defensive and insecure we seem. Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Icon_razz
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 28th November 2009, 9:11 pm

is not how others look at you, is you youself....low self esteem..... Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 29th November 2009, 11:36 am

nothing wrote:is not how others look at you, is you youself....low self esteem..... Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes

+100000000
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 29th November 2009, 11:56 am

Last night parked beside a Mark X both of us head in. I did not realised it was a Mark X until i walked back to collect my car later cos from a distance, it look smaller. Lol...
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 29th November 2009, 3:18 pm

aural wrote:Last night parked beside a Mark X both of us head in. I did not realised it was a Mark X until i walked back to collect my car later cos from a distance, it look smaller. Lol...

huh your point is
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 29th November 2009, 3:25 pm

Nolicense2 wrote:

maybe ur enemy hehe.....
But my car sometime also have....but don know where the scratch came from.... Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Icon_evil

Enemy??? Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Icon_scratch Can't think of anybody leh...... Can only think of unfriendly neighbours...... Maybe just want to vent anger on somebody's ride???... My neighbours are relatively young. Not only they don't smile nor greet, they very impatient and inconsiderate. Maybe I offended them unknowingly???...
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 29th November 2009, 3:26 pm

omg2doors wrote:
aural wrote:Last night parked beside a Mark X both of us head in. I did not realised it was a Mark X until i walked back to collect my car later cos from a distance, it look smaller. Lol...

huh your point is

Forte is damn huge Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Icon_wink
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbull 3rd December 2009, 6:38 pm

I am driving the 1.8 Civic. My wife is driving the Forte 1.6EX.

The Forte is as good as the Civic in many ways, and also better in some areas technically. So for those who say Mit. GLX is better, this is simply becos they are jealous of what they had paid for and yet get a lousier car. Even the Mit. EX is not a match for Forte, not forgetting the extra money u paid.

The Forte is very stable at cornering and speed above 120km/h. The Mit. GLX can never match. The look of the GLX is also dated, let alone the engine.

bigbull

Back to top Go down

Post by godspeedyou 4th December 2009, 2:57 am

kenneth wrote:me too. sometime if i'm not driving when i take taxi i will try to wait for sonata as it is newer and also it is auto gear and not as jerky manual gear ( you know lah taxi driver like to change gear to drag their car one and release the clutch very fast) and also one very important one is newer taxi smell nicer not like the old one some smells really terrible. I don't mind to pay 20 cents extra for this

totally agree, when I go drinking, will also wait for auto cab, Crown buay gan lah!
godspeedyou
godspeedyou

Back to top Go down

Post by godspeedyou 4th December 2009, 3:01 am

bigbull wrote:I am driving the 1.8 Civic. My wife is driving the Forte 1.6EX.

The Forte is as good as the Civic in many ways, and also better in some areas technically. So for those who say Mit. GLX is better, this is simply becos they are jealous of what they had paid for and yet get a lousier car. Even the Mit. EX is not a match for Forte, not forgetting the extra money u paid.

The Forte is very stable at cornering and speed above 120km/h. The Mit. GLX can never match. The look of the GLX is also dated, let alone the engine.

why would you pay $ for a design that is like freaking same for donkey years tio bo? Honestly, I used to hiam KIA until the Forte, perception changed, secretly check out specs, features and wah, brainwashed myself to get the Koup (cos gf saw when we go test drive, end up take Koup), and no matter how some friends tried to stop me, I said this was not a rushed decision.

then I blah blah blah bout specs and features, as compared with cars priced similar or slightly more, they diam diam lor. Waiting for car arrival!!!!!!
godspeedyou
godspeedyou

Back to top Go down

Post by godspeedyou 4th December 2009, 3:07 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:The Sonata Taxis have built-in turbo. Its diesel run but turbo. The personal/private sonotas do not have!! :-)

The other fast Taxi is the Skoda. Think its like 2.4/2.7 with turbo as well. :-)

the Hyundai and Kia cabs are using a CRDI engine, aka Common Rail Diesel Injection, the turbo is unlike those of performance cars, more towards those similar to SAAB. And yes, we see them on the road, no need to loot with them, no need waste time.

King of the road? Silver Arrow aka Skoda, even the Mercedes cannot outrun them, but this one emits more carbon as compared with those CRDI engines which are supposedly EuroIV compliant.
godspeedyou
godspeedyou

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 4th December 2009, 9:00 pm

the Skoda Superb silvercab is 2.5L turbodiesel. you can actually hear its turbo sound when it accelerates. this is the most powerful taxi model in singapore. can challenge a base-level porsche if it wants.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by gackthoe 8th January 2010, 9:44 pm

Chilex wrote:When I first booked my car, my friend who's driving Mits GLX told me that ''Hey why go Korean"? I told him him bout the features and designs. He still says that Jap models are still the best. Went to Melaka, KL. Told him that engine was smooth and hit 170km/h and vehicle still felt like going even more..... (a liitle noisy though but still considered smooth and stable) friend asked me are u sure? I told him that this car is a real value for money. He told me that I'm just trying to be defensive. Well what matters is, I love my car. My family loves the ride. I will not care whatever things being said to the fortes on the road. I'm driving one, I know how it feels. I believe all the bros and sis who are driving the Forte know its worth. Just felt like taking my thoughts out of my mind.

Looks like we're in the same boat...

My colleague also told me the same thing... He drives a Honda Jazz and thinks that Japanese cars are always the superior ones on the road (dun compare luxury or continental cars lah...). I got a feeling he really despise korean makes...

Well, after I got the car, he was kinda 'impressed' but didn't want to really admit that the interior of the car was cosy and very nice... he must have thought that i really had a good buy and kinda jealous...

Don't care what ppl say... We're not living for anyone so we're not answerable to anyone for the choices we make. Normally these people who stereotype ppl or things tend not to improve themselves cos they're always skeptical about certain issues taboo to them... so tell them to mind their own business... Razz

Remember: All of us here have the power to surprise! Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 332362
gackthoe
gackthoe

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 8th January 2010, 10:19 pm

I had a conversation with a sec school friend last week, He drives a Lancer GLX and asked me wth i bought a forte? He said korean car why buy sia... So i asked him, how much did you pay for your lancer glx?> He said about 56k 2.5 years ago. So I told him wow not bad I also paid about that price.... Then he said... SEE so expensive also lousy... Then I told him well... I have more boot space + about the same fuel efficiency, more comfort driving, 2 disc brakes, push start button, better looking car, bigger rims, immobolizer, auto folding mirror, All for 56k Cheers!

Then he went on about the quality bla bla bla, engine bla bla bla... then i said DOHC engine used by many cars on the road now... , quality? What quality? You comparing your ride's quality with mine or my ride's quality with an Audi? I laughed it off and changed topic.. his face went black. Cheers!

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 8th January 2010, 10:24 pm

samuelj wrote:I had a conversation with a sec school friend last week, He drives a Lancer GLX and asked me wth i bought a forte? He said korean car why buy sia... So i asked him, how much did you pay for your lancer glx?> He said about 56k 2.5 years ago. So I told him wow not bad I also paid about that price.... Then he said... SEE so expensive also lousy... Then I told him well... I have more boot space + about the same fuel efficiency, more comfort driving, 2 disc brakes, push start button, better looking car, bigger rims, immobolizer, auto folding mirror, All for 56k Cheers!

Then he went on about the quality bla bla bla, engine bla bla bla... then i said DOHC engine used by many cars on the road now... , quality? What quality? You comparing your ride's quality with mine or my ride's quality with an Audi? I laughed it off and changed topic.. his face went black. Cheers!

Maybe u should send him ur regards to his very famous engine timing belt (correct me if I am wrong about the term)

its an engine hazard, once broken, thats it.

thats why even japanese dun buy mitsubitshi..
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 8th January 2010, 10:49 pm

Aiyah no need to be so technical one... Next week I collect my car, i'll just park beside his. When we go collect our cars at the carpark i'll stand in front of both cars, give a big wide smile, get into my car, push the start button and whizz off.

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 8th January 2010, 10:50 pm

u forgot about the engine mounting problem... ^_^
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 8th January 2010, 11:02 pm

ya I also look down on forte.. and look down even more on koup....

why!!!!!!

cause it's so cheap and nice... why I dont want to look up and down on it to see every detail of the car... Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Lol
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by jameshong 9th January 2010, 8:41 am

I dun have this issue as my colleagues and friends knew that it's not the money matter me but it quality lor. Why?...b'cos' i used to drive japanese car such as honda stream 1.8, Civic 1.8 , Toyota, Mitsibishi lancer, Nissan sunny and previous car, Nissan Cefiro 2.0 before I switch to Forte 2.0SX and all are not more than 4 years.

Honda good? not really..I used to have many complaint against Kar motor regards to the Honda stream's brake problem which I need to replace brake pad every 20k servicing so do it sound ridiciously even those they are so call Japan made and it's branded.

As age go by and driving experience increasing, I feel that there is no point wasting extra money 20~30K to have so call branded car so long it meet my requirement which mainly the quality, outlook, performance and at least can last me for next 4~5 years lor w/o major problems lor grin ! I'm not comparing performance car but family car instead.

So far, I have no regret getting this Forte and it's really cheap and GOOD cheers !
jameshong
jameshong

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 9th January 2010, 9:42 am

by this time the dollah diffrence is getting narrower... so ppl who buy more expensive cars realise thay are just paying more for the brand and emblem.....
20k dollars is very expensive for an emblem. Friend looking down on Forte - Page 4 Icon_razz
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 9th January 2010, 9:44 am

and i heard other car disrtributors oso have their share of service problems for their "lower" end cars....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ah_Bock 9th January 2010, 10:36 am

Have been driving jap car for the past 10years......told myself "die die" I'll nv get a Kia.......but in the end.......I'm collecting my forte next week.....hahaha

Ah_Bock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next