Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Friend in ICU... Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Friend in ICU... Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Friend in ICU... Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Friend in ICU... Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Friend in ICU... Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Friend in ICU... Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Friend in ICU... Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Friend in ICU... Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Friend in ICU... Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Friend in ICU...

+5
Siaoster
JuanST
aural
kapitan
Daniel^Bigcow
9 posters

Go down

Friend in ICU... Empty Friend in ICU...

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 2nd November 2009, 1:49 pm

Sorry thought I should post this up for all to know. I just got news earlier that a very good friend of mine from college in KL just got into an accident and is now in ICU.

He was leading a convoy of Beemers I think. Dunno if they were racing or some rally thing. Dunno the details cos the whole family is in chaos now. Will know by tonite when friends visit him.

He was leading in his Beemer and I think skidded and hit a tree. Broke 8 ribs. Thats all I know. And in very critical condition right now. Sigh..... :-(

He has a 5 yr old daughter and if I remember correctly, his wife is expecting.

So a word of caution to all of you out there. Do drive with caution and if need to speed, please make sure you do it smartly and if you willing to risk your life, make sure you dun put other lives in danger, especially those not willing to put their lives in danger!! And please please, buy enough insurance so, touchwood, if you die, your loved ones and dependants have something to tide the hardships. And write a will!!!

Anyways thought I should share.... sorry if some of you think its a waste of time... :-(
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Friend in ICU... Empty Re: Friend in ICU...

Post by kapitan 2nd November 2009, 1:52 pm

talk about sad news, I just heard, a young ex colleague of mine just died last Sat... she is 34 years old, died from cancer.. the ex colleague of mine was working under my wife in her company and she resigned and landed in my previous company....

haiz... life is unpredictable....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 2nd November 2009, 1:56 pm

Yeah!! Treasure whatever little time you have with your loved ones!! You only have so much time!!
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 2nd November 2009, 2:46 pm

I've seen a couple of cases of such nature like serious illness or accidents among my clients. It's saddening to see such events but worse to see a family being financially affected due to these events. especially when there are people financially dependent on us.

I'll usually get my clients who are drivers to buy some accident plans since they are low cost in nature. And the above is the exact reason why.

One lesson, live your life as if today would be the last. Anything dun need to bear grudges, life is just too short and delicate to do that.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 2nd November 2009, 4:29 pm

My friend happens to be a financial advisor himself. Hope in his persuit of customers and making money, he didnt forget to be his own biggest customer. Sigh... :-(

There will be one less Forte in Spore this weekend. It will be in KL visiting...
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 2nd November 2009, 4:32 pm

Hope he gets better.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 2nd November 2009, 4:36 pm

Yeah me too. Sigh!! :-(

And he was the first most succesful (in terms of career & family) guy among all of us. The first to own that luxury car, that big house, the first to get married, the first to be a dad, and all without help from family or dad.

Its very saddening. Sometimes one really needs to sit back and reflect on what one has doen and if they were to leave this world, will they be remembered for the right things or not?? Will they even be remembered?? :-(
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 2nd November 2009, 4:47 pm

kapitan wrote:talk about sad news, I just heard, a young ex colleague of mine just died last Sat... she is 34 years old, died from cancer.. the ex colleague of mine was working under my wife in her company and she resigned and landed in my previous company....

haiz... life is unpredictable....

34 years is too young....gone too soon.....i may not know her but pls do send my condolences.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 3rd November 2009, 9:08 am

Just thought I'll update you all. My friend passed away in ICU at around 2 plus am. He never woke up or gain consciousness.

R.I.P my dear friend!! You will be greatly missed!! :-(
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 3rd November 2009, 9:22 am

Friend in ICU... Icon_sad too young..... too soon....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd November 2009, 9:30 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Sorry thought I should post this up for all to know. I just got news earlier that a very good friend of mine from college in KL just got into an accident and is now in ICU.

He was leading a convoy of Beemers I think. Dunno if they were racing or some rally thing. Dunno the details cos the whole family is in chaos now. Will know by tonite when friends visit him.

He was leading in his Beemer and I think skidded and hit a tree. Broke 8 ribs. Thats all I know. And in very critical condition right now. Sigh..... :-(

He has a 5 yr old daughter and if I remember correctly, his wife is expecting.

So a word of caution to all of you out there. Do drive with caution and if need to speed, please make sure you do it smartly and if you willing to risk your life, make sure you dun put other lives in danger, especially those not willing to put their lives in danger!! And please please, buy enough insurance so, touchwood, if you die, your loved ones and dependants have something to tide the hardships. And write a will!!!

Anyways thought I should share.... sorry if some of you think its a waste of time... :-(

Sorry to hear that man, take it easy yeah Crying or Very sad
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 3rd November 2009, 9:32 am

Yeah!! Its times like these that makes you wonder....... :-(
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 3rd November 2009, 9:49 am

each day is a gift..... treasure it....
for it is another day towards the end....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 3rd November 2009, 10:20 am

that incident was on 30 Oct 2009? it was a BMW track day at sepang race track.

my condolence to your friend... Friend in ICU... Icon_cry
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 3rd November 2009, 10:26 am

No it wasnt. It was just yesterday. Wasnt a track race. Was a Rally Race. And my friend was the navigator. :-(

Stupid fellow!! Go race for @!#@$#$#!!!! And of all things be navigator for Fark ahh???!! Sigh.... :-(
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 3rd November 2009, 11:17 am

It was a black monday for me too. First was the news of the ex colleague. Then at 5 pm i received a dreaded call.

I am now at a funeral. Someone in the family had a massive stroke and passed on.

Sad.........
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 3rd November 2009, 11:44 am

Sigh..... :-(

Trying to get my boss to approve my leave now!! But plagued with meetings on thursday and 'problems'!! :-(

My condolences to you bro Kapitan!! :-(
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 3rd November 2009, 11:46 am

pls accept my condolences kap.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd November 2009, 1:35 pm

kapitan wrote:It was a black monday for me too. First was the news of the ex colleague. Then at 5 pm i received a dreaded call.

I am now at a funeral. Someone in the family had a massive stroke and passed on.

Sad.........

Sorry to hear that bro .....

haiz.
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 3rd November 2009, 1:42 pm

life is frail...really have to cherish wat u have now... Friend in ICU... Icon_cry
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 5th November 2009, 9:48 am

Just got back from KL. Was a sad sad moment for me and all my old friends from way back1! :-(

Everyone was at least in tears!! You couldnt help it especially once you see him in the coffin!! Beyong recognition. Still everything intact, but the face swollen!! Body they didnt show. And he is quite a good looking chap!! :-(

Only consolation is that his wife and his bro both quite strong!! Maybe after everything is done, they might just breakdown but in front of us, they look d*mn strong!! :-(

And his daughter is soo very cute!! Sigh.... :-(
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 5th November 2009, 9:52 am

well, it has been a bad week, just saw in the papers today, a friend's wife has also passed on, and she is 48 years old... I knew this guy since 1980, when we were both in the Navy, he is now President of the Singapore Nautical Institute and lectucer in Poly, Capt. Frederick Francis, a person whom we nicknamed ICBM.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 5th November 2009, 10:01 am

Sigh..... :-(

Think this week no need buy 4D or Toto already!! Sigh... :-(

Anyways, I have decided to spend more time with family and friends!! And not regret not having done so by the time its too late!! :-(
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 7th November 2009, 9:45 am

there's also a case of the bridegroom who died during his wedding dinner. 31 yrs old owner and a boss of a computer shop in sim lim square.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by hellbabe 7th November 2009, 9:27 pm

my condolences.. Friend in ICU... Icon_sad
hellbabe
hellbabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down