Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

What type of personality your friend or CO call you?

5 posters

Go down

What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Empty What type of personality your friend or CO call you?

Post by aural 19th November 2009, 8:44 am

My gf always say i am a chao ah beng inside a good boy. But only because of the songs i like lol.

i.e Hotel room service, right round and such. But this type of got mood listen and drive car quite shiok mah.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Empty Re: What type of personality your friend or CO call you?

Post by kapitan 19th November 2009, 9:09 am

my colleagues call me an a hole Smile Smile
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Empty Re: What type of personality your friend or CO call you?

Post by aural 19th November 2009, 9:13 am

kapitan wrote:my colleagues call me an a hole What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Icon_smile What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Icon_smile

What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Icon_lol I remember back in army days was touted as the guy who go hook up with girls. Everytime got cute girls will kenna push to go hook up with them...
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 19th November 2009, 9:17 am

and u have been faityhful to ur gf for 10 years..... hhhhmmmmm
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 19th November 2009, 9:20 am

JuanST wrote:and u have been faityhful to ur gf for 10 years..... hhhhmmmmm

Yeah, after tt get to know my gf. Good woman so kept the monster inside me and locked it away. What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Icon_razz
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 19th November 2009, 9:22 am

monster must be freed.... else it might escape later....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 19th November 2009, 9:28 am

JuanST wrote:monster must be freed.... else it might escape later....

Wont lah 10yrs liao i think monster die already.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 19th November 2009, 9:35 am

wait for the 7 year itch.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 19th November 2009, 9:43 am

JuanST wrote:wait for the 7 year itch.....

Like i say liao the geylang thread, i am poor man need to pay alot of bills. Want to itch also no money to itch. What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Icon_lol
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 19th November 2009, 10:10 am

u still young.... sometimes temptation is free... no need to pay...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTELOVER 19th November 2009, 10:40 am

cheongster...and a guy that never stop looking for excitement..
i just cant let boredom creep into my life... What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Icon_biggrin
FORTELOVER
FORTELOVER

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 19th November 2009, 12:09 pm

people have been calling me "The Eternal Great Human". What type of personality your friend or CO call you? 141836 What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Icon_biggrin

basically over my obsession to live long and perhaps forever. What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Icon_cheers
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 19th November 2009, 12:14 pm

when i was young.... i am called the trouble maker...
now i am a dad... still trouble maker coz all my kids are naughty.... What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Icon_smile

Last edited by JuanST on 19th November 2009, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 19th November 2009, 12:14 pm

JuanST wrote:when u was young.... i am called the trouble maker...
now i am a dad... still trouble maker coz all my kids are naughty.... What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Icon_smile

Karma lah. Laughing
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 19th November 2009, 12:27 pm

aural wrote:
JuanST wrote:when u was young.... i am called the trouble maker...

Karma lah. What type of personality your friend or CO call you? Icon_lol

if karma... then must be good karma...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down