Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out?

+21
dreamzzlandz
muff
charnfai30
BluRz
kapitan
Real.SHIN
Pegasus
Flarea
lawrenceke
Fortec
Melfiend
Juz@kid
tish
vanilor
Fortessimo
nocash
dandeana21
greatgazoo
v247
luvxiaobeng
impact2001
25 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 7 Empty Re: When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out?

Post by Juz@kid 17th April 2009, 4:42 am

kapitan wrote:I just recieve the customer satisfaction survey form from C&C, I will pen the inconsistencies with their freebies etc when submitting.

yes, pls.... jot down all e unhappiness n feedback mention in diz forum from their freebies, SEs.. not forgetting e service centre Mad

hope its not too much u.. ill be doing e same once i receive mine Twisted Evil
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 7 Empty Re: When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out?

Post by tish 17th April 2009, 10:12 am

kapitan wrote:I just recieve the customer satisfaction survey form from C&C, I will pen the inconsistencies with their freebies etc when submitting.
Bro, i also think they wont bother about inconsistance freebies coz its up too SE. maybe they resict lesser freebies.

But 1 thing im not happy is the top up price for body kit too inconsistance...1k 1.2k 1.5k 2k
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by charnfai30 18th April 2009, 1:31 am

[img][/img]
charnfai30
charnfai30

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 18th April 2009, 1:33 am

tish wrote:
Bro, i also think they wont bother about inconsistance freebies coz its up too SE. maybe they resict lesser freebies.

But 1 thing im not happy is the top up price for body kit too inconsistance...1k 1.2k 1.5k 2k

I guess it all depends on your luck also. If it happen that the last customer he serve give a lot of freebies, the next one he will cut down so that he wont suffer loss on commission.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by charnfai30 18th April 2009, 1:34 am

charnfai30
charnfai30

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th April 2009, 10:04 am

greatgazoo wrote:
tish wrote:

I guess it all depends on your luck also. If it happen that the last customer he serve give a lot of freebies, the next one he will cut down so that he wont suffer loss on commission.

ya.... u can say that too.... Sad
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 18th April 2009, 2:47 pm

Why I am not hot about the body kit...... here's the reason.... look at these and compare...

KIA Forte, back....

When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 7 3428617255_8a0cb9cddd

Honda Civic... back...
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 7 Civic

IMO, look like same designer or copy one another....don't they have fresh ideas???
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 18th April 2009, 4:05 pm

lolz you should compare with a more high class one that is the Lexus Razz However, I still pround to be the owner of this copy cat

When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 7 Lexus
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th April 2009, 4:09 pm

twin exhaust best!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nywa78 18th April 2009, 4:11 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:
charnfai30 wrote:Hi Guys and ger, latest update on the bodykit. I called my SE to enquire, she say bodykit from C n C cost 1k. Coming out in June/July. Will be going down showroom to take a look friday see if nice. She say got 1 display model there with bodykit liao. Any guys or gers wan to meet there? I going around 5 plus.

hey bro... you got your car already? Coz the last time purchase of bodykit depends on whether
1. you collected your car already ( tis ppl pay 1.2K - 1.5K)
2. waiting for car to arrive( 1K )
3. juz ordered last week ( FREE!!!! )

I was checkin wif my SE and she say C N C is trying to solve the unhappiness of those who fall under no. 1 catagory and make the price more standard or dependin on your purchase amount.... If you have collected ur car then is good new to me... coz I fall under CAT 1...

I just sms my SE with regards to the BK after seeing the Kia advertisememt in the newspaper abt "free bodykit"..
She told me only for new customer.. if want BK i must top up 2K, cause now forte price went up by 2k..

By the way, i have not collect my car..
I book my forte on the 09 Apr..

Evil or Very Mad

what to do just have to live with it..

nywa78

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 18th April 2009, 4:27 pm

The forte is very nice without the kit already. I initially is very keen on getting it but after I compare the bk with the stock, I rather save the $$ for a nicer set of rims.

C&C part could do better on Customer Satisfaction though, those who collected or already booked should be given a discount price for the BK.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 18th April 2009, 4:29 pm

Yah, one big problem with them is that they do not have value-added services to existing customer Evil or Very Mad
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 18th April 2009, 9:08 pm

ha.. noe wat? i juz realised tt the owner's details on the invoice tt i received after the servicing on last Monday does not belong to me.. even the car plate no oso wrong.. best part is tt my name was also spelt wrongly but the contact no on the invoice is correct.. haiz.. no comments after seeing the invoice.. Mad
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th April 2009, 9:12 pm

next thing u know, u sent in a 1.6 ex, u get back a 2.0 sx Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 18th April 2009, 9:14 pm

tish wrote:next thing u know, u sent in a 1.6 ex, u get back a 2.0 sx Smile

oh yah.. reminded me of dat.. the invoice indicated 1.6EX instead... anyway, dat woman @ the service counter looked very blur oso lah.... Ultimate............ Suspect
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 19th April 2009, 1:08 am

bk thread become servicing thread... u really power... haha
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 19th April 2009, 10:09 am

can split tread n rename as servicing centre liao lol

impact u help can? me1 hand bery hard lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 19th April 2009, 10:26 am

Hi all... remember we were talkin about a new body kit in the market other then from C&C, attached please check out the body kit from the mag...When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 7 Bodyki10
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 19th April 2009, 10:27 am

Not sure if you all can see clearly but juz to clarify it is from a local mag Singapore Hot Stuff
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 19th April 2009, 10:30 am

Taipei?????? lol... kekekeke
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 19th April 2009, 10:31 am

from the pic look, the front like quite similar to current BK.. rear bo spoiler sia..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 19th April 2009, 10:31 am

No lah... There is a auto show comin up in Taipei also so the ad juz blocked the way.... as told it is from www.DFM.com.sg
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 19th April 2009, 10:33 am

Too bad!! Sis, if you post earlier i will go to taipei.. Very Happy
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 19th April 2009, 10:33 am

ya... I think the main difference is the lower back and lower front, ours is now plastic on the lower back and the lower front I think they r tryin to make it more sporty
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 19th April 2009, 10:45 am

nocash wrote:Too bad!! Sis, if you post earlier i will go to taipei.. Very Happy
i tot u bo cash?? Suspect
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 19th April 2009, 11:14 am

maybe his CFO give him???
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 19th April 2009, 12:06 pm

impact2001 wrote:maybe his CFO give him???
wah then his cfo can sponsor me go taiwan too?? kekekeke
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 19th April 2009, 12:44 pm

over liao leh...then can talk big mah...
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 19th April 2009, 1:35 pm

lol.. nothing is over.. still can alway go again.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 19th April 2009, 9:08 pm

impact2001 wrote:bk thread become servicing thread... u really power... haha

LOL!! eeehhh.. me again?? hahaha.. oopss.. Razz pale
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7