Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out?

+21
dreamzzlandz
muff
charnfai30
BluRz
kapitan
Real.SHIN
Pegasus
Flarea
lawrenceke
Fortec
Melfiend
Juz@kid
tish
vanilor
Fortessimo
nocash
dandeana21
greatgazoo
v247
luvxiaobeng
impact2001
25 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 5 Empty Re: When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out?

Post by Juz@kid 13th April 2009, 9:07 pm

Fortei wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:juz finished the 1st servicing @ lengkee.. aiyo.. reached there @ 10am, finished @ 3pm.. nearly rot there.. confused I saw the bk on the blue and noticed tt they sorta used the silicon to seal the bk to the body.. looks rather awful but impression changed after looking @ the metal bronze.. quite nice.. Very Happy but hor, my SE told me tt the bk is ard $1.5k wor.. Crying or Very sad if he can get discounts for me, den i'll consider doing liao.. otherwise doesn't seemed quite worth it? No

ur SE quote u $1.5k for e bk scratch Question Question Question my SE call me today n say dat if im interested in e bk, i juz need to top up $1k cheers like u, i oso choose metal bronze n when i see e bk on metal bronze....emmm quite chio lei Twisted Evil .. at first i tot of waiting for e replica bk but since my SE quote me $1k for e bk,, why not!! save me all e trouble of looking ard, asking for quotation n dunno if e price quote include instal n spray. still its up to individual preference Wink

Welcome to the metal bronze BK family.... cheers

Metal Bronze rulez Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil proven in e forte polling list Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 5 Empty Re: When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out?

Post by tish 13th April 2009, 9:07 pm

All the best for u bro, there is no right n wrong. Just preference Very Happy

Juz@kid wrote:
tish wrote:got pros n cons for waiting.

My SE quote me 1.2k, i also blur why the lowest is 1k but she quote 1.2

Anyway if wait longer maybe aftermarket looks nicer. But no promise if they do a good job like the mounting points and finish and if it flush with the car's body. Maybe will be cheaper also? Then C&C Will lower price also?

But wait too long scarlee C&C BK price go up? Then aftermarket BK looks ugly? Aftermarket fit 1 week drop or car body crack? Or they didnt calculate properly advantage for high speed?

agreed wif ur bro,,,, i juz wanna save e trouble n willing to take e risk, if anything goes wrong wif e bk... ill definitely go back to C&C n trash things out wif them.

another thing since i paying extra for e bk while new buyer get it foc wif e same price im paying for my car, i try to squeeze my SE for more freebies but cannot get lei... onli manage to ask for 2 kia umbrella What a Face can say im abit ngiau
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 13th April 2009, 9:13 pm

exactly.aftermarket bk will definitely be better. so far i hav faith in silent garage for bk.heard they are good based on bk scuplting.might be goin there to do it there instead
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 13th April 2009, 9:20 pm

yes,,, looking forward to see n compare other bk wif different design
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 13th April 2009, 10:32 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
tish wrote:got pros n cons for waiting.

My SE quote me 1.2k, i also blur why the lowest is 1k but she quote 1.2

Anyway if wait longer maybe aftermarket looks nicer. But no promise if they do a good job like the mounting points and finish and if it flush with the car's body. Maybe will be cheaper also? Then C&C Will lower price also?

But wait too long scarlee C&C BK price go up? Then aftermarket BK looks ugly? Aftermarket fit 1 week drop or car body crack? Or they didnt calculate properly advantage for high speed?

agreed wif ur bro,,,, i juz wanna save e trouble n willing to take e risk, if anything goes wrong wif e bk... ill definitely go back to C&C n trash things out wif them.

another thing since i paying extra for e bk while new buyer get it foc wif e same price im paying for my car, i try to squeeze my SE for more freebies but cannot get lei... onli manage to ask for 2 kia umbrella What a Face can say im abit ngiau

the 2 kia umbrellas really knock my socks off.... Laughing
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 13th April 2009, 10:39 pm

In the end, its up to one individual taste.. In fact when u guys purchase forte, there wasn't any bk ard at that time.. and it was that original looks that must have attracted you guys to buy.. of cos not to say its features and pricing..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 13th April 2009, 10:42 pm

impact2001 wrote:In the end, its up to one individual taste.. In fact when u guys purchase forte, there wasn't any bk ard at that time.. and it was that original looks that must have attracted you guys to buy.. of cos not to say its features and pricing..

True... BK is just a perk added to our confusion whether to buy it or not.... BK just enhanced our "gian ness" for a forte lo..
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 13th April 2009, 10:43 pm

I got carried away and my past haunts me.

Good think got CFO to remind me why I get Forte in the first place lol.

Good looking cheap family car.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 13th April 2009, 10:45 pm

at least u got CFO, i only got myself to rely on... damn emo liao... No
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 13th April 2009, 11:28 pm

LOL.. either get attached or get someone to nag @ u lah.. aiya.. got good advisors over here whom you can discuss wif ah.. cyclops

me going to chk wif my SE again to see if i can get the BK @ 1k.. otherwise my neck gets longer.. haiz... Suspect
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 14th April 2009, 12:09 am

if u can get the BK, we will be twins... lolx... make some noise to ur SE i tink u can get it cheaper...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th April 2009, 12:10 am

maybe u can be his advisor ba...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 12:12 am

Fortei wrote:if u can get the BK, we will be twins... lolx... make some noise to ur SE i tink u can get it cheaper...

hahaha.. yah.. me going to bug my SE until he gives me the discount.. What a Face anyway, he still owes me my bear!!! Sad
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 12:14 am

Juz@kid wrote:maybe u can be his advisor ba...

duh!! scratch why me ah? Question Tish, Fortec, Greatgazoo and a lot more ppl here are good advisors mah..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 14th April 2009, 12:16 am

i tink Juz@kid refers to me being ur advisor... LOLx

got bear? hw come ?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th April 2009, 12:18 am

dandeana21 wrote:
Fortei wrote:if u can get the BK, we will be twins... lolx... make some noise to ur SE i tink u can get it cheaper...

hahaha.. yah.. me going to bug my SE until he gives me the discount.. What a Face anyway, he still owes me my bear!!! Sad

make sure u bug ur SE til he cannot tahan.... i believe u r good in diz bugging thing rite.... lol!
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 14th April 2009, 12:18 am

Leech onto him... btw wads ur SE name?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 12:19 am

hahahaha.. jia lat.. another bad reputation added to me liao.. What a Face
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th April 2009, 12:21 am

Fortei wrote:i tink Juz@kid refers to me being ur advisor... LOLx

got bear? hw come ?

bro,, if willing to take up e job, go ahead with it affraid if not any volunteer scratch
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 12:24 am

Fortei wrote:Leech onto him... btw wads ur SE name?

wayne... actually he's a beary helpful SE lah.. he will always try to help me as much as possible and giving me a lot of advice oso.. hee... What a Face
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 14th April 2009, 12:26 am

dandeana21 wrote:

wayne... actually he's a beary helpful SE lah.. he will always try to help me as much as possible and giving me a lot of advice oso.. hee... What a Face

if this is the case, best liao... can squeeze him dry... keke
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 12:28 am

got bear? hw come ?

LOL!!! phew!!

yah.. I requested for a KIA bear.. to oso compliment my rilakkuma bears inside my car.. hiak hiak hiak.. me juz asked GenConcept to help me design the car sticker... me trying to look for more rilakkuma bear stuffs but not many of them in SG market.. haiz...

When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 5 Rilakk10
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th April 2009, 12:30 am

dandeana21 wrote:

then ask him help u again by giving u a good price for ur bk ba,,,,,

anyway juz notice u promoted to senior member liao,,, congrats ger cheers cheers cheers
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 12:31 am

Fortei wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:

if this is the case, best liao... can squeeze him dry... keke

hiak hiak.. nah.. dun think i wan 2 do so on him.. i suppose he can still help me on some areas bah.. not sure wat will that be yet.. tongue
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 12:32 am

Juz@kid wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:

then ask him help u again by giving u a good price for ur bk ba,,,,,

anyway juz notice u promoted to senior member liao,,, congrats ger cheers cheers cheers

har?? wah.. so lao liao!!! hahahaha.. thx!! btw, who promoted me ah? got bonus or not ah?? clown
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 14th April 2009, 12:33 am

very nice leh design... i like...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th April 2009, 12:34 am

dandeana21 wrote:

got bear? hw come ?

LOL!!! phew!!

yah.. I requested for a KIA bear.. to oso compliment my rilakkuma bears inside my car.. hiak hiak hiak.. me juz asked GenConcept to help me design the car sticker... me trying to look for more rilakkuma bear stuffs but not many of them in SG market.. haiz...

no bad What a Face e sticker looks good on ur car,,, oso match ur personality
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 14th April 2009, 12:34 am

maybe i will request a KIA bear too... got pic of the bear? is it their mascot?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 12:42 am

Juz@kid wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:

got bear? hw come ?

LOL!!! phew!!

no bad What a Face e sticker looks good on ur car,,, oso match ur personality

hahaha.. me the lazy one.. yah.. i wish i can hv the chance to be lazy for some time leh.. well, i love bears a lot actually.. Razz tis one attracts me the most coz the name implies it all - meaning Rilakkuma means lazy bear in the land of sushi.. What a Face
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 12:43 am

Fortei wrote:maybe i will request a KIA bear too... got pic of the bear? is it their mascot?

me still haven't gotten the bear yet.. my SE said tt it's out of stock for the moment.. hmm.. tmr i'll chup chup him again.. hiak!! Razz
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th April 2009, 12:54 am

*FAINT

dandeana21 wrote:

got bear? hw come ?

LOL!!! phew!!

tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 12:57 am

hahaha.. fainted coz of bear again? bear cute wat..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 14th April 2009, 12:58 am

let me know when the bear is released.... lolx
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th April 2009, 1:09 am

Fortei wrote:let me know when the bear is released.... lolx

OMG another siao fan ?!?!? Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 1:11 am

tish wrote:

hahaha.. ** grinz ** maybe i can start a bear fan club here liao.. Razz
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 14th April 2009, 1:43 am

Ooooo, dandeana you havnt get back to me regarding the decal hor Razz
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th April 2009, 1:48 am

dandeana21 wrote:
tish wrote:

hahaha.... dun jealous hor,,,, i got two kia bear from taka roadshow Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 1:50 am

Juz@kid wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:
tish wrote:

hahaha.... dun jealous hor,,,, i got two kia bear from taka roadshow Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

WWWAHHHH!!! not fair!! I wan one!! LOL.. can take pix of the bear ah?? i wan 2 see how it looks like leh.. please?
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 14th April 2009, 2:04 am

dandeana21, is this your metal bronze with the stickers?

Quite cute.. just curious:

1)how much you pay for it?
2) need to pay copyright to rilakkuma company to have the bear pasted onto you car? ( i know cannot anyhow paste those disney characters if I am not wrong)
3) can the stickers be easily peeled off without leaving a stain?

Haha, but you have got a easily recognised car.. if next time I on the road, see a metal bronze forte with bear sticker, I will horn you and say hi to you...hehe
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 2:12 am

dreamzzlandz wrote:dandeana21, is this your metal bronze with the stickers?

Quite cute.. just curious:

1)how much you pay for it?
2) need to pay copyright to rilakkuma company to have the bear pasted onto you car? ( i know cannot anyhow paste those disney characters if I am not wrong)
3) can the stickers be easily peeled off without leaving a stain?

Haha, but you have got a easily recognised car.. if next time I on the road, see a metal bronze forte with bear sticker, I will horn you and say hi to you...hehe

hiak hiak.. ans 2 ur qns:
(1) the pricing is indicated on the image -
body - $280 for both sides & $180 for the bonnet
(2) I'm not sure if i nid 2 pay copyrights to San-X.. but then hor.. i'm helping them to advertise for free leh.. shld be paying me instead.. ** grinz ** actually i really dun noe oso.. if nid 2, den how abt those who stick the Hello Kitty and Pikachu stickers ah?
(3) the stickers can be peeled off easily and GenConcept said tt their stickers will not destroy the paintwork coz they will put something on top of the car before they stick the design.. not sure wat it is but shld be safe enuf..

anyway, i've requested the design co to change the design a little on the bonnet area. Otherwise, all 3 sides wif the same design - a bit weird leh.. i dun tink they will charge extra..

oh yah.. forgot.. nid 2 pay $30 for customised design (that's why i got them to help redesign the bonnet).. hee.. to make my money worth it.. What a Face
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 2:13 am

anyway, my mom is going to "kill" me soon.. her constipated look can be a killer leh.. been spending too much money on the car liao.. lol!
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th April 2009, 2:21 am

dandeana21 wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:
tish wrote:

WWWAHHHH!!! not fair!! I wan one!! LOL.. can take pix of the bear ah?? i wan 2 see how it looks like leh.. please?

deana... dun faint hor when u look at e pics.... *drum rolling* Present to "KIA Jr"......
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 5 Img_1911When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 5 Img_1912

When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 5 Img_1913
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 14th April 2009, 2:25 am

dandeana21, thanks for your info.. I also not sure, I think those who pasted hello kitty, doraemon, pichaku like need to pay a fee.. ( but its true that you are helping them to do free advertising) I also not too sure on this so I checked with you...

Juz@kid. WOW!! these 2 KIA Jr bears so cute, and they got different smiles.. Can we request to get the bear free when we buy a forte??
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th April 2009, 2:30 am

wa bro,, u got eagles eye la cyclops .. i myself dun really notice e different smiles. when u buy e forte, u can ask anything under e sky but provided e SE can give anot or while stock last.... hehehe Twisted Evil
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 14th April 2009, 3:30 am

juz@kid , both the bears got very obvious different smile..

one is " - "

another is " v "

notice that.. think is one girl one boy. ('',)
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th April 2009, 3:37 am

dreamzzlandz, cant find e gender of e bear la even after taking out e shirt....hehe Wink
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 14th April 2009, 3:53 am

Juz@kid, no need to take out their shirts lah..

the bear with * -* is girl bear , *v* is a male bear

Check this mars vs venus symbols..
Mars: http://astrology.about.com/od/astrologyandrelationships/p/Mars.htm

Venus:
http://astrology.about.com/od/foundations/ig/Astrological-Symbols/Venus_symbol.htm
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 14th April 2009, 8:10 am

Juz@kid wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:
tish wrote:

deana... dun faint hor when u look at e pics.... *drum rolling* Present to "KIA Jr"......
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 5 Img_1911When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 5 Img_1912

When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 5 Img_1913

Bro, i think she faint already, no respond from her....
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 14th April 2009, 8:15 am

THe stickers veri nice!. How long did they took to come up with the design and stick it on?
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 4:41 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:dandeana21, thanks for your info.. I also not sure, I think those who pasted hello kitty, doraemon, pichaku like need to pay a fee.. ( but its true that you are helping them to do free advertising) I also not too sure on this so I checked with you...

hmm.. i dun tink so liao.. coz if there's any, GenConcept will highlight.. besides, how will a consumer know who to look for to pay any fee if they wan to have those designs on the car? besides if kenna, GenConcept will be the one coz they are the ones doing the printing.. as for consumers, we oni buy and pay money.. we dun sell their products.. Razz and the pictures were not distorted in any way - juz being enlarged..

anyway I juz print and haf fun lah.. next time den think of a solution if there's any prob.. heee...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next