Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out?

+21
dreamzzlandz
muff
charnfai30
BluRz
kapitan
Real.SHIN
Pegasus
Flarea
lawrenceke
Fortec
Melfiend
Juz@kid
tish
vanilor
Fortessimo
nocash
dandeana21
greatgazoo
v247
luvxiaobeng
impact2001
25 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 3 Empty Re: When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out?

Post by luvxiaobeng 10th April 2009, 12:02 pm

Hey guys... SE called me.... quote me body kit S$1500 LEH... I think she going to chop me again... can anyone help me check the price wif their SE....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 3 Empty Re: When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out?

Post by tish 10th April 2009, 12:11 pm

IT all depends on your SE. Coz she may have calculate finance loan amt u took, freebies u took, she can give u everything at "no earn" price. If u got a lot of freebies, maybe bodykit abit more ex, if u got less freebies maybe she will quote u cheaper.

Sorry i dont know the bk price Very Happy But i think thay is just about how a fair SE will quote loh Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 10th April 2009, 12:23 pm

Yes for the time being, only C&C carries it cos the vendor had sign an agreement with C&C therefore they are not allow to sell their patents to other vendors. They are also not allow to sell it themselves. Anything will have to go thru C&C Crying or Very sad
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 10th April 2009, 12:26 pm

Got an sms from my SE this morning. Full bodykit going at $1k. That is damn cheap considering it's from C&C. Anyone tempted?
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 10th April 2009, 12:43 pm

dandeana21 wrote:1)Impact2001 / 1.6SX / Bright Silver
2)greatgazoo / 1.6SX / Bright Silver
3) Fortec / 1.6SX / Titanium Silver
4) dandeana21 / 1.6SX / Metal Bronze

I tot we have a list going down Razz
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 10th April 2009, 1:25 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:Hey guys... SE called me.... quote me body kit S$1500 LEH... I think she going to chop me again... can anyone help me check the price wif their SE....

urs is EX model right? Mine told me is $1.2k.. I help u check again later as i will making a trip down to see see..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 10th April 2009, 2:03 pm

impact2001 wrote:
luvxiaobeng wrote:Hey guys... SE called me.... quote me body kit S$1500 LEH... I think she going to chop me again... can anyone help me check the price wif their SE....

urs is EX model right? Mine told me is $1.2k.. I help u check again later as i will making a trip down to see see..

What's exactly the price is??
We have a range of $1000 to $1500??
Is it meant for all Forte? Original?
Do you think the price will drop or up by the time of collection of car around June/July?
SOoooooooooooooooo tempted to get....do update the price soon, and any of ur SE can quote a best price, ask if purchase in bulk, any disc given?
Update me....so i can pester hubby to buy!~~ HAHAHHAHAH pirat
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th April 2009, 2:04 pm

Help us check if there is a price diff from EX 1.6 SX & 2 SX

Thanks wor Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th April 2009, 2:05 pm

BluRz wrote:
impact2001 wrote:

What's exactly the price is??
We have a range of $1000 to $1500??
Is it meant for all Forte? Original?
Do you think the price will drop or up by the time of collection of car around June/July?
SOoooooooooooooooo tempted to get....do update the price soon, and any of ur SE can quote a best price, ask if purchase in bulk, any disc given?
Update me....so i can pester hubby to buy!~~ HAHAHHAHAH pirat
Fierce lady driver in our neighborhood wor!! Suspect Suspect Suspect
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 10th April 2009, 2:06 pm

Juz@kid wrote:seem to me e bk is abit too ex since its locally made. C&C is so clever in making $. dos new buyer who dun wan e bk, $500 will be minus off from e car price. still bo wah.. lugi.. me rather wait for replica since other forum got mention der r 4 design.

then again.. $1200 for e bk, is include spray n installation??

If include spray, will it look exactly the same color as our car?
i thot i read it somewhere that the BK comes in 2 colors?
Read it somewhere, dun ask me where...i very blurz one
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 10th April 2009, 2:31 pm

My SE told me 1K for 1.6SX. But he ask me to wait cos car prices might drop after next round of COE if COE drop prices. It might come free if the car prices are adjusted again.. Very Happy
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 10th April 2009, 2:36 pm

lawrenceke wrote:My SE told me 1K for 1.6SX. But he ask me to wait cos car prices might drop after next round of COE if COE drop prices. It might come free if the car prices are adjusted again.. Very Happy

Did ur SE say when?
How long do we have to wait?
My neck has grown an inch longer while waiting for my car to come...
Now have to wait for the BK to be free, means my neck has to grow another inch longer Rolling Eyes
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th April 2009, 2:37 pm

BluRz wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:seem to me e bk is abit too ex since its locally made. C&C is so clever in making $. dos new buyer who dun wan e bk, $500 will be minus off from e car price. still bo wah.. lugi.. me rather wait for replica since other forum got mention der r 4 design.

then again.. $1200 for e bk, is include spray n installation??

If include spray, will it look exactly the same color as our car?
i thot i read it somewhere that the BK comes in 2 colors?
Read it somewhere, dun ask me where...i very blurz one

Definitely, its easy to match colors with our currently technology. They just scan the color with a device n match with their catalogue. Since i'm getting white. i prefer my car pure white !! VERY PURE WOR!! Very Happy Very Happy

lawrenceke wrote:My SE told me 1K for 1.6SX. But he ask me to wait cos car prices might drop after next round of COE if COE drop prices. It might come frriee if the car pces are adjusted again.. Very Happy

But ur SE say will give u free if car price adjusted to their advantage? But ur SE meant new car BK free or give u Free?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th April 2009, 2:38 pm

BluRz wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:My SE told me 1K for 1.6SX. But he ask me to wait cos car prices might drop after next round of COE if COE drop prices. It might come free if the car prices are adjusted again.. Very Happy

Did ur SE say when?
Now have to wait for the BK to be free, means my neck has to grow another inch longer Rolling Eyes

Lol girls with longer neck look nice wor... maybe its worth the wait hehe!! What a Face lol!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by charnfai30 10th April 2009, 2:41 pm

Hi bros, just say the Strait Times advertisment. Kia has came out with the Forte stly variant. Comes with body kit and sport rims. Dunno how much is it cos I paid $48999 on 5 mar 09 for my Ebony black 1.6 SX (A). Will my SE throw in free body kit for me since I paid so much for my car?
charnfai30
charnfai30

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th April 2009, 2:43 pm

Bro, if u read the past posts, u either have to press ur SE to give u free or top up to a certain amount from 1k-1.5k that ur SE or u feels comfortable with.

U can call to ask ur SE now n decide u want or dont want..

All the best n let us know ur results!!

Cheers Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 10th April 2009, 2:45 pm

charnfai30 wrote:Hi bros, just say the Strait Times advertisment. Kia has came out with the Forte stly variant. Comes with body kit and sport rims. Dunno how much is it cos I paid $48999 on 5 mar 09 for my Ebony black 1.6 SX (A). Will my SE throw in free body kit for me since I paid so much for my car?

I want to know too....by the way, u made ur payment in full??
My hubby and i bought a 2.0 SX(A) , wondering if the SE able to throw us the BK, probably not free but cheap..
Hubby says he reco many ppl to the SE , so hopefully the SE knows what to do when we collect our car
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 10th April 2009, 3:27 pm

BluRz wrote:

Did ur SE say when?

Good & free things have to wait one mah.. my SE also say my car is not here yet.. alot of things can happen before you collect your car.. i guess by the time i collected my car and if the car prices drops, we might get other freebies that KIA have introduced.. BK, different design Sport Rims, better ICE? Twisted Evil

There are alot of buyers here and out there waiting for the COE and car.. if everyone ask for the free BK.. i am sure C&C will do something abt it right when the car prices dropped?

Now is only the beginning.. if 2 weeks later, KIA introduced new sport rims or 18" wheels.. u will ask it for free or top up again, isn't it?? The more add-on there are in the car does it means a longer wait awaits YOU?? Laughing
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 10th April 2009, 3:55 pm

my SE told me bodykit 1K
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 10th April 2009, 3:57 pm

SE said only can fit the kit in May ...Bzzzzzzz
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 10th April 2009, 4:30 pm

Whatever questions you want to ask, post now.. in another 30mins I will be going to lengkee liao..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 10th April 2009, 4:35 pm

Take pics ok and post here when u come back Very Happy
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 10th April 2009, 4:37 pm

That not a questions.. That is an order for me.. haha
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 10th April 2009, 4:50 pm

impact2001 wrote:That not a questions.. That is an order for me.. haha

Let me rephrase,

You think is it possible for you to take some pictures of the BK and share it with us when you are back?

How's that sound? alien
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 10th April 2009, 4:52 pm

You know i kidding right, bro... I gladly do so for all bro/sis here Smile.. So any questions beside the pricing?
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 10th April 2009, 5:03 pm

Ask them how come the current buyers can't get the bodykit FOC???? Since COE is suppose to be lower...and hence we are actually paying more the car etc?
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 10th April 2009, 5:22 pm

Ahh.. car price increase is due to BK include, so buyer got to pay for it?
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 10th April 2009, 6:00 pm

Call up C&C to ask bout e bk for my 1.6SX (A) n was told dat it may cost $1k. Ask for dos buyers paying same price $48,999 dat booked their car earlier, e SE say cannot give free. it for diz weekend buyer booked their car n will get e bk foc. then i call up my own SE n he say e same thing. told him it not fair since im paying e same price to dos ppl who booked today n get e bk foc n i get juz freebies. he oso say if im interested in e bk, he will check with C&C for e best price n will get back to me soon.
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th April 2009, 6:56 pm

Then i know why they cannot give u bro.

If i am C&C and only this weekend got free BK. I will limit the BK to only 100 units, if all 100 taken up, i still need to pay to give u the BK wor!!

u know what i mean ?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 10th April 2009, 7:03 pm

ya lor.. dats why i tu lan coz i lugi mah..
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th April 2009, 7:14 pm

signz i also lugi wor, my SE also dont want give me when i ask. She quote me 1.2k also Embarassed
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 10th April 2009, 7:17 pm

shld be ard dat price... lowest so far e quote i get for e kit is $1k.
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 10th April 2009, 8:05 pm

Saw the bright silver Forte with the BK at Ubi just now...many people looking at it...but the design too loud for uncle like me Crying or Very sad
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th April 2009, 8:06 pm

nothing is too loud or too old wor... Young at heart!! Keeps u healthy also!!

GEt the body kit and lower ur suspension.. When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 3 Icon-thumbsupWhen the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 3 Icon-thumbsup
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 10th April 2009, 8:11 pm

Muff then u din take pics post here n let us drool ?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 10th April 2009, 8:13 pm

last time me bought a red colour car...kenna suan by office people...ask me if I am trying to impress all the aunties iszzt....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 10th April 2009, 8:15 pm

uncle forget to bring camera la..
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 10th April 2009, 8:18 pm

Juz@kid wrote:uncle forget to bring camera la..

Ahhh! Wasted. Uncle ur phone no camera lolz
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 10th April 2009, 8:22 pm

greatgazoo wrote:Muff then u din take pics post here n let us drool ?

you are right no camera with me and my phone also old leh....have to wait for bro impact2001.
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 10th April 2009, 8:37 pm

still waiting for bro impact2001 pics n feedback... but still no where to be found lei scratch
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 10th April 2009, 9:03 pm

Hey guys, I was looking at the stock Forte earlier, if add kit, the front lid might be a bit too low leh....have to wait for impact2001 pic liao
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 10th April 2009, 10:53 pm

I will be uploading the bk pictures.. pls hang on...
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 10th April 2009, 11:40 pm

Juz@kid wrote:Call up C&C to ask bout e bk for my 1.6SX (A) n was told dat it may cost $1k. Ask for dos buyers paying same price $48,999 dat booked their car earlier, e SE say cannot give free. it for diz weekend buyer booked their car n will get e bk foc. then i call up my own SE n he say e same thing. told him it not fair since im paying e same price to dos ppl who booked today n get e bk foc n i get juz freebies. he oso say if im interested in e bk, he will check with C&C for e best price n will get back to me soon.

I think we all have to grow up..... law of contract, you signed an agreement, you adhere to the agreement. There is no fairness or unfairness about it, already sign for and that's it. Terms and condition are all listed in the agreement, if not happy, ask them to change on the spot before sign, read the small print. I actually took some minutes to read every word in the agreement before penning signatures. Where something is written and I am not happy with the wordings, I will ask questions and see if it could be changed.

When you sign, you did ask your SE to list down the freebies on the sales agreement and I am sure he/she did willingly put it down on paper.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 10th April 2009, 11:56 pm

ALL BK pictures uploaded. Please refer to a new thread for the pictures.
"Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive."
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 10th April 2009, 11:58 pm

Fortec wrote:Hey guys, I was looking at the stock Forte earlier, if add kit, the front lid might be a bit too low leh....have to wait for impact2001 pic liao

Not, it wont be that low... If u look carefully at the pictures, they basically like "swap the original front lid" with the BK... Still got room of clearance over a hump...
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 11th April 2009, 12:08 am

So does that mean the back part is not touch. Only the front lid and side?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 11th April 2009, 1:51 am

kapitan wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:Call up C&C to ask bout e bk for my 1.6SX (A) n was told dat it may cost $1k. Ask for dos buyers paying same price $48,999 dat booked their car earlier, e SE say cannot give free. it for diz weekend buyer booked their car n will get e bk foc. then i call up my own SE n he say e same thing. told him it not fair since im paying e same price to dos ppl who booked today n get e bk foc n i get juz freebies. he oso say if im interested in e bk, he will check with C&C for e best price n will get back to me soon.

I think we all have to grow up..... law of contract, you signed an agreement, you adhere to the agreement. There is no fairness or unfairness about it, already sign for and that's it. Terms and condition are all listed in the agreement, if not happy, ask them to change on the spot before sign, read the small print. I actually took some minutes to read every word in the agreement before penning signatures. Where something is written and I am not happy with the wordings, I will ask questions and see if it could be changed.

When you sign, you did ask your SE to list down the freebies on the sales agreement and I am sure he/she did willingly put it down on paper.

bro kapitan,,, agreed with wat u said to read e t & c b4 pen down ur signature.. its juz dat im trying my luck in getting e bk foc Laughing
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 11th April 2009, 1:56 am

Just now I ask my SE how much to pay for the bodykit for those who already bought.. she said it would cost $2k..

Only 1 design though..Agreed that the spoiler abit too low, if slightly higher maybe more fierce..

I saw the bright silver cerato with bodykit and it really look nice.. ( not ah pek car) It look abit different with and without the bodykit, on the front.

Now I am stress over which color to choose:

Light Graphite
Dark Cherry
Black
Dark Blue
Bright Silver..

Which one is more sporty if include bodykit??
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 11th April 2009, 2:06 am

If you want more sporty, go for the black.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 11th April 2009, 2:10 am

thanks greatgazoo.. i thought below the boot bodykit ( dont know what is the actual term for that part) .. also black.. the whole thing will be black black.. haha.. but the black quite nice.. the bright silver with bodykit is surprising sporty looking too...the contrast between silver and black, on the bright silver forte is nice.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next