Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out?

+21
dreamzzlandz
muff
charnfai30
BluRz
kapitan
Real.SHIN
Pegasus
Flarea
lawrenceke
Fortec
Melfiend
Juz@kid
tish
vanilor
Fortessimo
nocash
dandeana21
greatgazoo
v247
luvxiaobeng
impact2001
25 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 6 Empty Re: When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out?

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 4:42 pm

more than fainted lor!!! wah piang!!! i wan 2 bug my SE for the 2 bears everyday liao!!! ARGH!!!! ** jumping up and down ** bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 6 Empty Re: When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out?

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 4:44 pm

Fortec wrote:THe stickers veri nice!. How long did they took to come up with the design and stick it on?

actually u juz choose a design from the internet and den let them know tt u wan dat design and they will modify a bit to fit ur car.. i got the pix from the internet actually.. Razz but the bonnet's image is going to be modified further to add another character which will look much better - i hope..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 14th April 2009, 5:03 pm

Wow...ur stickers can almost buy a full BK liao right??
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 14th April 2009, 5:29 pm

juz@kid : Can I check what is the red plastic thing in the middle of the 2 bears?
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 6 Img_1911

dandeana21, yeah you are right..if got problem.. think its the company who helped you pasted the sticker to have the problem since they produced them.. haha.. I think if I were to ask SE for the bear, she sure give me excuses.. but they quite cute.. especially when the 2 bears are a couple. your SE from leng kee or Ubi? I think this should be given free to every customer who purchased a KIA car lor... I dont think the SE has to come out money from his/her commission to buy these Kia bears for customers bah.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 6:44 pm

Fortec wrote:Wow...ur stickers can almost buy a full BK liao right??

ah?? no leh.. 2 sides @ $280 and the bonnet @ $180.. so total - $460.. hee.. still half.. coz my designs are oni outlines and not fully covered.. if fully covered, den the cost will be higher coz they will nid to add another layer of the sticker to protect the paintwork on ur car.. dat one will cost ard $1k for juz the back 1/2 of the car wor..

oh yah.. i remember someone asked me to help her check the price oso.. can't remember izzit Luvxiaobeng.. me having short-termed memory lapse.. jia lat...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 14th April 2009, 6:49 pm

dandeana21 wrote:

ah?? no leh.. 2 sides @ $280 and the bonnet @ $180.. so total - $460.. hee.. still half.. coz my designs are oni outlines and not fully covered.. if fully covered, den the cost will be higher coz they will nid to add another layer of the sticker to protect the paintwork on ur car.. dat one will cost ard $1k for juz the back 1/2 of the car wor..

oh yah.. i remember someone asked me to help her check the price oso.. can't remember izzit Luvxiaobeng.. me having short-termed memory lapse.. jia lat...

Better spend the money on making the interior more luxurious....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th April 2009, 8:18 pm

dandeana21 wrote:more than fainted lor!!! wah piang!!! i wan 2 bug my SE for the 2 bears everyday liao!!! ARGH!!!! ** jumping up and down ** bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

fooo... wat a relieve,,, i tot u admitted liao after seeing dos bears Laughing so how??? any luck in bugging ur SE for dos bear??? Rolling Eyes
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th April 2009, 8:21 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:juz@kid : Can I check what is the red plastic thing in the middle of the 2 bears?
When the Bodykits for FORTE coming out? - Page 6 Img_1911

dandeana21, yeah you are right..if got problem.. think its the company who helped you pasted the sticker to have the problem since they produced them.. haha.. I think if I were to ask SE for the bear, she sure give me excuses.. but they quite cute.. especially when the 2 bears are a couple. your SE from leng kee or Ubi? I think this should be given free to every customer who purchased a KIA car lor... I dont think the SE has to come out money from his/her commission to buy these Kia bears for customers bah.

bro dreamzz,, e red plastic thing is a luggage tag where u can write ur name on it lol!
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 14th April 2009, 8:29 pm

hey guys i was readin a mag today. and i bring good news for u. The new cerato forte "sparkle" bk is out in HOS Automotive SG. It is designed by DFM Sg. you can access DFM SG at www.DFM.com.sg. At the same time, if u need any enquiries, u can call HOS automotive at tel:+(65)67778148 to enquire more information.

good luck ladies and gentlemen. i hope i help u all in one way or other. cheers. cheers
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th April 2009, 8:33 pm

kapitan wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:

i tink she prefer to fully furrrbish her interior wif all e furrr-ballz toys..... affraid
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th April 2009, 8:39 pm

bushi_do wrote:hey guys i was readin a mag today. and i bring good news for u. The new cerato forte "sparkle" bk is out in HOS Automotive SG. It is designed by DFM Sg. you can access DFM SG at www.DFM.com.sg. At the same time, if u need any enquiries, u can call HOS automotive at tel:+(65)67778148 to enquire more information.

good luck ladies and gentlemen. i hope i help u all in one way or other. cheers. cheers

power la bro bushi_do,,,, dats a very good lobang u share. will definitely comes in handy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 14th April 2009, 8:44 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
bushi_do wrote:hey guys i was readin a mag today. and i bring good news for u. The new cerato forte "sparkle" bk is out in HOS Automotive SG. It is designed by DFM Sg. you can access DFM SG at www.DFM.com.sg. At the same time, if u need any enquiries, u can call HOS automotive at tel:+(65)67778148 to enquire more information.

power la bro bushi_do,,,, dats a very good lobang u share. will definitely comes in handy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

thanks bro!! cheers cheers
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 14th April 2009, 10:16 pm

Ooh new bk eh? pics pics anyone?
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 14th April 2009, 10:17 pm

On the close-up shot, it seem to look like a lion.. hahaha..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 14th April 2009, 10:18 pm

Lol.. This thread has become the "hottest" and the most current pages for time being.. Kekekek...
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th April 2009, 10:22 pm

hottest n most pages,,, serious har Shocked din notice dat...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 14th April 2009, 10:24 pm

impact2001 wrote:On the close-up shot, it seem to look like a lion.. hahaha..

Is it better looking than the C&C one?
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 14th April 2009, 10:30 pm

I'm interested too... anyone called up to enquire already???
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 10:43 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
kapitan wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:

i tink she prefer to fully furrrbish her interior wif all e furrr-ballz toys..... affraid

lol! u r rite!! if i can, i'll put all kinds of furballz inside my car leh.. nobody from home can complain.. hiak hiak hiak...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 10:49 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:more than fainted lor!!! wah piang!!! i wan 2 bug my SE for the 2 bears everyday liao!!! ARGH!!!! ** jumping up and down ** bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

fooo... wat a relieve,,, i tot u admitted liao after seeing dos bears Laughing so how??? any luck in bugging ur SE for dos bear??? Rolling Eyes

chey!! haha.. yup.. he said he will get 2 for me.. one smiling and one not smiling. hiak hiak.. dun noe when i can get oso.. hiaz...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 14th April 2009, 11:00 pm

Good luck to you then..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 14th April 2009, 11:53 pm

dandeana, yours is white colour only, what if it is colour one, issit more expensive?

So they do customise decal also?? cos I wan to design my own instead of using in-house one.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 14th April 2009, 11:59 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:I'm interested too... anyone called up to enquire already???

I will call up tomolo to enquire. Will update you all cheers
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 15th April 2009, 12:04 am

Fortec wrote:
impact2001 wrote:On the close-up shot, it seem to look like a lion.. hahaha..

Is it better looking than the C&C one?
i feel that dfm design this bk is better lookin than the C & C's one. that's my opinion. more sporty i would say
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 15th April 2009, 12:14 am

Bushi, where you saw the design of the Forte BK at dfm design? Can't find it in their website.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 15th April 2009, 3:48 am

dandeana21 wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
kapitan wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:

lol! u r rite!! if i can, i'll put all kinds of furballz inside my car leh.. nobody from home can complain.. hiak hiak hiak...

lolz,,, would u consider putting rambutan in ur car.... its oso a furrr ballz kinda things Twisted Evil kekekeke
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 15th April 2009, 8:13 am

greatgazoo wrote:
luvxiaobeng wrote:I'm interested too... anyone called up to enquire already???

I will call up tomolo to enquire. Will update you all cheers

Please do bro!!!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 15th April 2009, 9:49 am

greatgazoo wrote:Bushi, where you saw the design of the Forte BK at dfm design? Can't find it in their website.

it was shown in hot stuff mag =) . the website didnt show the forte bk?.they should hav displayed it by now. No
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 15th April 2009, 11:04 am

Juz@kid wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:lol! u r rite!! if i can, i'll put all kinds of furballz inside my car leh.. nobody from home can complain.. hiak hiak hiak...

lolz,,, would u consider putting rambutan in ur car.... its oso a furrr ballz kinda things Twisted Evil kekekeke

aiyo.. fainted liao lor...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 15th April 2009, 1:19 pm

Hey guys... called up and asked... No bodykit yet.... Sad estimated end May leh price range S$1000 onwards... but the staff there like very suprise gif me the "How you know kind of voice" Bushi_do which mag did you read from????
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 15th April 2009, 1:36 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:

Hey guys... called up and asked... No bodykit yet.... Sad estimated end May leh price range S$1000 onwards... but the staff there like very suprise gif me the "How you know kind of voice" Bushi_do which mag did you read from????

oh . i read off from HOT STUFF.hahahah. it's not available yet? and may somemore. wa. best time to get it esp when most of us are gettin our car in may
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 15th April 2009, 1:51 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:

Same answer when I ask them cheers
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 15th April 2009, 2:35 pm

1k plus...better be good siah
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 15th April 2009, 8:23 pm

greatgazoo wrote:dandeana, yours is white colour only, what if it is colour one, issit more expensive?

So they do customise decal also?? cos I wan to design my own instead of using in-house one.

actually i chose silver.. hiak hiak.. no difference in the price if colored one... and yup yup!! they do customise decals... juz give them the design and they'll print it.. Razz
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by charnfai30 15th April 2009, 8:44 pm

Hi Guys and ger, latest update on the bodykit. I called my SE to enquire, she say bodykit from C n C cost 1k. Coming out in June/July. Will be going down showroom to take a look friday see if nice. She say got 1 display model there with bodykit liao. Any guys or gers wan to meet there? I going around 5 plus.
charnfai30
charnfai30

Back to top Go down

Post by Duser 15th April 2009, 9:14 pm

charnfai30 wrote:Hi Guys and ger, latest update on the bodykit. I called my SE to enquire, she say bodykit from C n C cost 1k. Coming out in June/July. Will be going down showroom to take a look friday see if nice. She say got 1 display model there with bodykit liao. Any guys or gers wan to meet there? I going around 5 plus.

you are referring to the original BK by C&C right?

Duser

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 15th April 2009, 11:46 pm

So does that mean it was confirm at the price of $1K?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 16th April 2009, 9:22 am

charnfai30 wrote:Hi Guys and ger, latest update on the bodykit. I called my SE to enquire, she say bodykit from C n C cost 1k. Coming out in June/July. Will be going down showroom to take a look friday see if nice. She say got 1 display model there with bodykit liao. Any guys or gers wan to meet there? I going around 5 plus.

hey bro... you got your car already? Coz the last time purchase of bodykit depends on whether
1. you collected your car already ( tis ppl pay 1.2K - 1.5K)
2. waiting for car to arrive( 1K )
3. juz ordered last week ( FREE!!!! )

I was checkin wif my SE and she say C N C is trying to solve the unhappiness of those who fall under no. 1 catagory and make the price more standard or dependin on your purchase amount.... If you have collected ur car then is good new to me... coz I fall under CAT 1...
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 16th April 2009, 10:03 am

wats cat 1 2 3 ??
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 16th April 2009, 10:15 am

luvxiaobeng wrote:

hey bro... you got your car already? Coz the last time purchase of bodykit depends on whether

I was checkin wif my SE and she say C N C is trying to solve the unhappiness of those who fall under no. 1 catagory and make the price more standard or dependin on your purchase amount.... If you have collected ur car then is good new to me... coz I fall under CAT 1...

not fair leh... me falls under Cat 1.. sianz.. C&C double standards leh... Suspect
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 16th April 2009, 10:21 am

My SE till now never give me the pricing of the BK yet coz she says it's not finalize and don't want me to have wrong ideas if the actual price is different from what she quote me.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 16th April 2009, 10:24 am

IMHO, the BK is no big deal......

You win some, you lose some, that's life...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 16th April 2009, 11:44 am

tish wrote:wats cat 1 2 3 ??

Hmmm... Tish when your reaction become so slow ar????
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 16th April 2009, 6:41 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:

he over-drooled liao.. tongue
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 16th April 2009, 6:45 pm

CAT 1 2 3 not the weather cat used by our SAF ah? hehe
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 16th April 2009, 7:59 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:

dandeana21 wrote:
luvxiaobeng wrote:

he over-drooled liao.. tongue

Fortec wrote:CAT 1 2 3 not the weather cat used by our SAF ah? hehe

why u all so bad 1... laugh ppl slow!! Sad
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 16th April 2009, 8:27 pm

LOL.. urs not so serious yet lor... Surprised
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 16th April 2009, 11:02 pm

You think C&C will care abt those group 1? They already sold u the car liao... This is my personal feeling, unless we all write a petition letter to the CEO of C&C...
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 16th April 2009, 11:05 pm

I just recieve the customer satisfaction survey form from C&C, I will pen the inconsistencies with their freebies etc when submitting.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 17th April 2009, 2:14 am

yes, I think the freebies part really inconsistency.. and different from sales person to sales person, and different in terms of location of the showrooms as well. But will they care??
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next