Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car

+34
tae tae
luvxiaobeng
Daniel^Bigcow
pauchai
muff
leedevil
ace_mav
meeoows
kapitan
mwerkz
scorpey
Jason
nocash
myforte
izz
stormzz
chamot16
leo
amerimacka
zanis1209
greatgazoo
Mahinda
tish
add001
Slow Ryder
ForKia
purple
qristeele
ben1975
FeiLeong
lukester
mighty meow
keigo
gravin
38 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 7 Empty Re: End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car

Post by kapitan 2nd July 2009, 7:47 pm

myforte wrote:
kapitan wrote:
tish wrote:collection @ pandan no matter where u book, unless got "special" Very Happy

peeeeppppp... wrong answer... I booked at Ubi, collected at Ubi....

same here....so Kapitan do you have any "special"?

how much does special cost now a days... no eh, I nvr pay extra....hehheee...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 7 Empty Re: End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car

Post by leo 2nd July 2009, 8:32 pm

daniel,

no lah...just asking general question only...kekeke

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 2nd July 2009, 10:19 pm

the only special i always had was macdonalds specials lol Fish burger extra tartar
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by qristeele 2nd July 2009, 11:08 pm

muff: Collected my car today and there were stickers on the rear windscreen for the System 6 and Tuff Kote (just like you mentioned). There was a sticker for the Rike Cool too. Only the Tuff Kote and Rike Cool had warranty cards though but anyway the stickers were evidence enough for me. =)
qristeele
qristeele

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 2nd July 2009, 11:13 pm

qristeele wrote:muff: Collected my car today and there were stickers on the rear windscreen for the System 6 and Tuff Kote (just like you mentioned). There was a sticker for the Rike Cool too. Only the Tuff Kote and Rike Cool had warranty cards though but anyway the stickers were evidence enough for me. =)

For the Tuffcoat & System 6, you will need to go back for annual touch-up (need to pay small fee for each)....you know rite?
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by qristeele 2nd July 2009, 11:24 pm

Ah, I didn't know that. But thanks for telling me. Will remember that on 2nd July 2010. Smile
qristeele
qristeele

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 3rd July 2009, 12:17 am

My turn is finally here! Received call from SE to collect my Spicy Red at 2.30pm tomorrow. cheers
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 3rd July 2009, 12:35 am

congrats, Chamot16!!!

Qristeele: u read the Tuff Kote warranty card. There got say both Tuff Kote & System 6 when need to go and do some maintanence. hope it helps. It also teaches u how to keep ur car 'fit' Haha...
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by qristeele 3rd July 2009, 12:39 am

gravin: Is it? LOL! I was too busy reading my baby's car seat manual instead. Rushed to get new car seat after collecting the car today. But all in all, it was a fullfilling day. Guess I missed you by a few hours. Collected the car at 1pm today. Smile
qristeele
qristeele

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 3rd July 2009, 12:53 am

yeah... i could have seen your car there in the collection centre. SJR 5885 was parked beside mine... Hee...

Yeah, read the TUFF KOTE warranty card, it does teaches you how to maintain your car. Smile
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by stormzz 3rd July 2009, 1:19 am

OK, so they take shorter time than the SE said. Car registered on 1st, collection on 3rd. So I retract what I said about why they take so long to deliver. But have to rush during lunch time, cos cannot take leave.

stormzz

Back to top Go down

Post by tae tae 3rd July 2009, 11:14 am

Hi all, I'm new here. Have been reading some topics in this forum....find it very interesting Very Happy

Tell you wad, I'm going to collect my car this morning, 11am!!! Looking fwd to my Titanium Silver Razz
tae tae
tae tae

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 3rd July 2009, 11:38 am

congrats....aiyoh..wait until neck also long long liao...hoepfully tommorrow...

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 3rd July 2009, 4:22 pm

Collected my TitS today!! Hehehehe!! Smooth ride so far. No prob going over hump.

Steering wheel knock knock sound got a bit I think while thurning right. But very slight and not all the time. :-)

Cant wait for it to be driven in. Then can speed. How long should I wait?? Wait till 1st service?? Like damn long lah!! Hahahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 3rd July 2009, 5:21 pm

I got my "Logan" today! Nice shiny black. Everyone seemed to be admiring it. and good news,it came with the new IU. =D
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 3rd July 2009, 5:42 pm

purple wrote:I got my "Logan" today! Nice shiny black. Everyone seemed to be admiring it. and good news,it came with the new IU. =D

grats. tink u had a long way too. topup for open cat rite?

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 3rd July 2009, 5:49 pm

purple wrote:I got my "Logan" today! Nice shiny black. Everyone seemed to be admiring it. and good news,it came with the new IU. =D

Congrats to you.

enjoy the ride, enjoy all the attention
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 3rd July 2009, 6:11 pm

finally i get the damm call!!....collecting tmrw...anyone else? Very Happy

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 3rd July 2009, 6:33 pm

leo wrote:finally i get the damm call!!....collecting tmrw...anyone else? Very Happy

Congrats to you cheers
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 3rd July 2009, 6:34 pm

congrats, leo!!!
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 3rd July 2009, 6:40 pm

恭喜你 leo兄弟! Very Happy
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 3rd July 2009, 6:41 pm

haiz... just called SE.. now not in SG! haaa.. super long wait leh.. donno should i escalate to Mgr.. hmm mad

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 3rd July 2009, 6:49 pm

tengkiu! tengkiu!....can;t wait till tommorrow!

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 3rd July 2009, 7:08 pm

Dear all, just collected my Spicy Red just now.
Had a taste of Kia's The Power to Surprise.
They actually included bodykit in my booking due to error by admin dept. SE told me to wait for call for installation in Sep/ Oct. Luckily I didn't top up for it previously. Haha
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 3rd July 2009, 7:09 pm

chamot16 wrote:Dear all, just collected my Spicy Red just now.
They actually included bodykit in my booking due to error by admin dept. SE told me to wait for call for installation in Sep/ Oct. Luckily I didn't top up for it previously. Haha

WOW! You damn heng!!! Got new IU?
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 3rd July 2009, 7:11 pm

gravin wrote:

WOW! You damn heng!!! Got new IU?

Yes. I think all cars are installed with new IU liao. Bad thing is no cover in market yet.
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 3rd July 2009, 8:07 pm

this is call power.. at least the power to surprise is a gd surprise... Very Happy
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 3rd July 2009, 10:43 pm

keigo wrote:

this is call power.. at least the power to surprise is a gd surprise... Very Happy

Haha. I suspect they made this (pleasant) mistake because many people who booked their car in April during BK promo are collecting their rides during this period. So, they just anyhow hantam and mistook me for one of them.
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by stormzz 4th July 2009, 1:34 am

New IU dun really need cover, cos the card slot from below and flush with IU.

stormzz

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 4th July 2009, 2:44 am

congrats to all bro and sisters with their new ride...
hope its all trouble free now... thumbsup

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 4th July 2009, 3:23 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Collected my TitS today!! Hehehehe!! Smooth ride so far. No prob going over hump.

Steering wheel knock knock sound got a bit I think while thurning right. But very slight and not all the time. :-)

Cant wait for it to be driven in. Then can speed. How long should I wait?? Wait till 1st service?? Like damn long lah!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Congrats Daniel!
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 4th July 2009, 3:27 am

Congrats chamot16.... u finally collected ur car.....hav a nice ride....Smile
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 4th July 2009, 12:19 pm

"Yes. I think all cars are installed with new IU liao. Bad thing is no cover in market yet".[/quote]

i will not use any cover for my IU.....cos it will tell people there is a 50% chances that the card is inside....

if I'm out to steal and the opportunity arises, I'll still smash the windscreen (with the proper tool, only need a few seconds) and take the 50% chance....
(mostly card will be inside, if not why the need to cover) ....

however, if I can see that the card is clearly not inside IU.....then no need to take chance mah..... Laughing
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 4th July 2009, 12:34 pm

grats bro !!! and ur free surprise too hehe thumbsup thumbsup
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 4th July 2009, 1:41 pm

Potatoes wrote:

Congrats chamot16.... u finally collected ur car.....hav a nice ride....Smile

Thank you! thumbsup
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 4th July 2009, 1:42 pm

tish wrote:

Hehe. Thank you for introducing SJT to me. thumbsup
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by add001 4th July 2009, 2:28 pm

chamot16 wrote:
tish wrote:

SJT Question
Met her b4 at showroom but never book from her though.
Congrat Exclamation Chamot Bro for ur new ride Very Happy
add001
add001

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 4th July 2009, 3:40 pm

muff wrote:"Yes. I think all cars are installed with new IU liao. Bad thing is no cover in market yet".

i will not use any cover for my IU.....cos it will tell people there is a 50% chances that the card is inside....

if I'm out to steal and the opportunity arises, I'll still smash the windscreen (with the proper tool, only need a few seconds) and take the 50% chance....
(mostly card will be inside, if not why the need to cover) ....

however, if I can see that the card is clearly not inside IU.....then no need to take chance mah..... Laughing[/quote]

Ya I fully agree.. that's why I never bother to buy cover for my IU... also help to tell me I got insert card or not..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 4th July 2009, 5:48 pm

Anyone knows when will the next shipment be arriving Question
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by tae tae 5th July 2009, 9:35 pm

leo wrote:congrats....aiyoh..wait until neck also long long liao...hoepfully tommorrow...

Thanks Leo. COngrats to you too! Very Happy

Very smooth ride so far, no complains Very Happy
tae tae
tae tae

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 6th July 2009, 2:24 am

Made down payment on 25 Jun (Thu)... SE said should be getting my ride by 10 Jul...

Then received a surprise call from SE on 4 Jul (Sat) morning telling me my ride is ready for collection after 3 pm!

Mine is OPC.. so gam loh! Save on 1 OPC coupon! Laughing

Ride has been very smooth so far... Used up the complimentary half tank... Just top up my 1st full tank today...
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 6th July 2009, 10:12 am

jimixer wrote:Made down payment on 25 Jun (Thu)... SE said should be getting my ride by 10 Jul...

Then received a surprise call from SE on 4 Jul (Sat) morning telling me my ride is ready for collection after 3 pm!

Mine is OPC.. so gam loh! Save on 1 OPC coupon! Laughing

Ride has been very smooth so far... Used up the complimentary half tank... Just top up my 1st full tank today...

From this incident, we can tell they have excess car from this recent big shipment. All the no stock etc. is bull ****!
All bros/sis waiting for COE here: time to fight!!!
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 6th July 2009, 11:06 am

i already clocked in 100+km over the weekend...hehehe...

haven;t pushed the car muct yet...but cornering is a real pleasure..even in the wet yesterday...

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th July 2009, 11:24 am

chamot16 wrote:
tish wrote:

did I ? lol i also forgot liao, anyway happy for u Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7