Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car

+34
tae tae
luvxiaobeng
Daniel^Bigcow
pauchai
muff
leedevil
ace_mav
meeoows
kapitan
mwerkz
scorpey
Jason
nocash
myforte
izz
stormzz
chamot16
leo
amerimacka
zanis1209
greatgazoo
Mahinda
tish
add001
Slow Ryder
ForKia
purple
qristeele
ben1975
FeiLeong
lukester
mighty meow
keigo
gravin
38 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 3 Empty Re: End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car

Post by mighty meow 29th June 2009, 3:48 pm

sys 6 sounds like toto sys7 to me... wahaha
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 3 Empty Re: End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car

Post by FeiLeong 29th June 2009, 3:48 pm

keigo wrote:I think FeiLeong show his pic to his SE... then his SE start to worship him also.. that why so many freebie...hehehe

Do u know tis archan perm's stuff "metta" (ren yen)then powerful wan, dun play play hor!! lol!
FeiLeong
FeiLeong

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 29th June 2009, 3:48 pm

FeiLeong wrote:Me bought the time is $51499 (less $1500 buy in house insurance) if not $52K plus

Downpayment $11499

Loan : $40K 7 yrs paymant

My SE is very generous and highly recommended bro in here.

Just now forget to include the freebies Rikecool 28... thumbsup

Wah, so much compared to mine and package about the same wor. pig
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 29th June 2009, 3:50 pm

leo wrote:can we check if the car is registered online?

gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 29th June 2009, 3:51 pm

mighty meow wrote:ooh meaning you are not in the bk promo period rite?
so did u go for the bk as well?

Btw any of you guys ask your se to help change your car plate to a rectangle type for free before collecting the car?

As i request but my se say they don't do this Sad

I did not book in the bk promo period, but I topped up for BK.

System 6 is something like paint protection sealant. http://www.tuffi.com.sg/clad_system.html

Tuff Kote is anti rust. http://www.tuffi.com.sg/clad_kote.html

To me, rectangular or squarish car plate doesn't matter Smile

Last edited by gravin on 29th June 2009, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 29th June 2009, 3:53 pm

btw guys itss true that they will not earn much if we don't take their in house loan? from there thats the main reason they cant give us more freebies? cause cant be din earn from us right... the actual price should have calculated in the profit as well right, just that if we were to get in house loan than we can get even cheaper... ( hmm m i right guys/ gals ? )
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 29th June 2009, 3:55 pm

Re: End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car

End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 3 Icon_post_target gravin Today at 2:51 pm

mighty meow wrote:ooh meaning you are not in the bk promo period rite?
so did u go for the bk as well?

Btw any of you guys ask your se to help change your car plate to a rectangle type for free before collecting the car?

As i request but my se say they don't do this Sad

I did not book in the bk promo period, but I topped up for BK.

System 6 is something like paint protection sealant. Tuff Kote is anti rust. To me, rectangular or squarish car plate doesn't matter Smile

Wah so gd can use it for paint protection and anti rust... i din get also...

so how much u top up for your bk?
mine is $800
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 29th June 2009, 3:55 pm

mighty meow wrote:btw guys itss true that they will not earn much if we don't take their in house loan? from there thats the main reason they cant give us more freebies? cause cant be din earn from us right... the actual price should have calculated in the profit as well right, just that if we were to get in house loan than we can get even cheaper... ( hmm m i right guys/ gals ? )

They will earn bits from the inhouse finance. Very Happy
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by stormzz 29th June 2009, 3:55 pm

Yes, folding mirror, bluetooth, etc is included.

Locally fitted items should be fitted when the car is taken out of port, before the car is registered. Most authorised distributor cars come bare and fitted here before registration. However, it seems like they are registering the car first, then fit everything.

I shall see how many days effectively that they take to deliver the car from registration date. My suspicion is CnC trying to increase registration number for end of 1st half so rush to register today or tomorrow.

My current car, registration to delivery 2 days, everything done, including tinting. Within CnC, different car brands seems like different practice.

stormzz

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 29th June 2009, 3:58 pm

stormzz wrote:Yes, folding mirror, bluetooth, etc is included.

Locally fitted items should be fitted when the car is taken out of port, before the car is registered. Most authorised distributor cars come bare and fitted here before registration. However, it seems like they are registering the car first, then fit everything.

I shall see how many days effectively that they take to deliver the car from registration date. My suspicion is CnC trying to increase registration number for end of 1st half so rush to register today or tomorrow.

My current car, registration to delivery 2 days, everything done, including tinting. Within CnC, different car brands seems like different practice.

Hmmmmmmm mad
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 29th June 2009, 4:02 pm

mighty meow wrote:btw guys itss true that they will not earn much if we don't take their in house loan? from there thats the main reason they cant give us more freebies? cause cant be din earn from us right... the actual price should have calculated in the profit as well right, just that if we were to get in house loan than we can get even cheaper... ( hmm m i right guys/ gals ? )

not that they do not earn much if we do not take their in house loan. more of they do not earn enough if we do not take. E.g. interest rate quoted to us may be 2.58%. In actual fact, the bank only charge them 2.2% (Example for illustration purpose). So 0.38% x our loan amount x loan term is what they earn in extra. This is why people like me (take min. loan and min. no. of years) very hard to get COE cos' they don't earn enough margin for them to bid higher COE for me.

You feel that it is cheaper... in actual fact, they earn more than the $1500 you would have to top up if you do not take in house loan.
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 29th June 2009, 4:03 pm

mighty meow wrote:

mine is $800

I topped up $1k. SE say best price. BullSH*T cos you got it at $800! Haha...
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 29th June 2009, 4:19 pm

mighty meow wrote:

mine is $800

I topped up $1k. SE say best price. BullSH*T cos you got it at $800! Haha...

whahah...but at least u still get alot more freebies dan mi ma..

For mi i have to add in another $500 out of nothing juz to get them to agreed to proceed to help mi buy car... Sad
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 29th June 2009, 4:20 pm

some i heard bk only top up $750 nia lor...

Anyway... any of u guys knw around how many mths later after collecting the car will we get our bk installed?
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 29th June 2009, 4:38 pm

my SE says Aug/Sep... but take what they say with a pinch of salt! I don't trust what they say...
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 29th June 2009, 4:41 pm

gravin wrote:my SE says Aug/Sep... but take what they say with a pinch of salt! I don't trust what they say...

Well I'm going to ask during my 1k servicing... if they tell me Aug/Sep.. I will tell them why not wait till Xmas..or wait till I sold off this forte then call me to install BK... Evil or Very Mad
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 29th June 2009, 4:44 pm

im having problems logging on to onemotoring.com , page doesn't seem to load.
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 29th June 2009, 4:47 pm

purple wrote:im having problems logging on to onemotoring.com , page doesn't seem to load.

onemotoring is one lousy website which only work using IE....
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 29th June 2009, 4:50 pm

keigo wrote:
purple wrote:im having problems logging on to onemotoring.com , page doesn't seem to load.

to correct... it only works on certain versions of IE. It is definitely not working on IE 8! Try installing Netscape if you have problems!
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 29th June 2009, 4:52 pm

gravin wrote:
keigo wrote:

to correct... it only works on certain versions of IE. It is definitely not working on IE 8! Try installing Netscape if you have problems!

netscape.. you mean firefox right.... firefox cannot work with onemotoring also..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 29th June 2009, 4:52 pm

oh. haha. okay, i'll try. so mafan .
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 29th June 2009, 4:53 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE>
gravin wrote:my SE says Aug/Sep... but take what they say with a pinch of salt! I don't trust what they say...
</BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I'm going to ask during my 1k servicing... if they tell me Aug/Sep.. I will tell them why not wait till Xmas..or wait till I sold off this forte then call me to install BK... Evil or Very Mad

lol wahaha... ya lor some more what if the color of that forte is white dan by the time we receive the bk i think there will be 2 tone on both car and bk le.. so ugly....
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 29th June 2009, 4:54 pm

btw what are the documents that we will get to sign during this payment ( before collecting the car )?
total how many paper and what is it for?
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 29th June 2009, 4:55 pm

mighty meow wrote:<blockquote>
</blockquote>

lol wahaha... ya lor some more what if the color of that forte is white dan by the time we receive the bk i think there will be 2 tone on both car and bk le.. so ugly....

No la.. the BK color will be the same as your car... but just that I cannot stand it when I have already pay for the BK and yet they take their own sweet time to make....

If like that I will ask them why not give me $$$ for the 1k and 5k servicing first... then when i go then pay them back... see if I will really go back for servicing or not.. Twisted Evil
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 29th June 2009, 4:57 pm

mighty meow wrote:btw what are the documents that we will get to sign during this payment ( before collecting the car )?
total how many paper and what is it for?

one is for register your car with LTA.... another one is for your insurance payment.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 29th June 2009, 5:02 pm

oic... thanks for the info keigo... ^^
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 29th June 2009, 5:09 pm

keigo... netscape not equal firefox wor... It's definitely not working on firefox, it's working on netscape Very Happy
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 29th June 2009, 5:15 pm

guys... what happened to the push start button which the ad shown given and inbuild but end up its juz a normal key... lol..
any idea?
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 29th June 2009, 5:30 pm

mighty meow wrote:guys... what happened to the push start button which the ad shown given and inbuild but end up its juz a normal key... lol..
any idea?

ERmm... think this is the 4th or 5th time i saying this thing hehe

Only 2 Liters has engine start stop and sunroof.

If u got sun roof, no engine start/stop
If u got engine start/stop, no sunroof

SG KIA took in all the sunroof, thus no engine start/stop. My SE Told me de
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 29th June 2009, 5:32 pm

tish wrote:
mighty meow wrote:guys... what happened to the push start button which the ad shown given and inbuild but end up its juz a normal key... lol..
any idea?

ERmm... think this is the 4th or 5th time i saying this thing hehe

Only 2 Liters has engine start stop and sunroof.

If u got sun roof, no engine start/stop
If u got engine start/stop, no sunroof

SG KIA took in all the sunroof, thus no engine start/stop. My SE Told me de

Yes that is what I'm been told also.. and they mention the sun roof is more worth it compare to start/stop
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 29th June 2009, 5:33 pm

gravin wrote:keigo... netscape not equal firefox wor... It's definitely not working on firefox, it's working on netscape Very Happy

o ok.. cause hardly ppls using netscape anymore..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 29th June 2009, 5:35 pm

Maybe U want to DIY??? lol!

End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 3 Bcm
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by myforte 29th June 2009, 6:36 pm

amerimacka wrote:
gravin wrote:call your SE everyday... haha. Very Happy

I just logged in to check and WOOHOO!!!! SJR55XXU angel angel angel

angel angel angel angel

Got mine too!!! SJR54XXM.....Huat Ah!

myforte

Back to top Go down

Post by stormzz 29th June 2009, 6:39 pm

So those with cars registered today gets old IU, while those registered tomorrow gets new IU?

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_396882.html

stormzz

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 29th June 2009, 6:52 pm

stormzz wrote:So those with cars registered today gets old IU, while those registered tomorrow gets new IU?

[url=http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_396882.html
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_396882.html[/quote[/url]]

Kinda, but don't think you would want to go MRT station to top up ur EZlink card right?
hahaha
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 29th June 2009, 6:53 pm

Ride registered with car plate:
1) amerimacka - Payment & paperworks done 25 Jun 09 [SJR55XXU]
2) Fei leong - cash down payment on 25 Jun 09

Ride not registered yet:
1) gravin - downpayment 24 Jun 09
2) mighty meow - Cleared payment on mon 29 Jun 09
3) ForKia - payment on 25 Jun 09
4) Slow Ryder - Payment & paperworks done 24 Jun 09
5) Zanis1209 - payment and paper work cleared 24 Jun 09
6) qristeele - payment & paperworks done on 24 Jun 09
7) leo - payment & paperword done 25 June 2009
8) chamot16 - payment & paperwork done on 25 June 09
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by myforte 29th June 2009, 6:57 pm

gravin wrote:Ride registered with car plate:
3) myforte - downpayment on 25th June 09 [SJR54XXM]

Ride not registered yet:

myforte

Back to top Go down

Post by stormzz 29th June 2009, 7:17 pm

[quote="lukester"]
stormzz wrote:So those with cars registered today gets old IU, while those registered tomorrow gets new IU?

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_396882.html[/quote]

Kinda, but don't think you would want to go MRT station to top up ur EZlink card right?
hahaha

Can always top-up at AXS machine.

stormzz

Back to top Go down

Post by FeiLeong 29th June 2009, 7:26 pm

Ride not registered yet:

Sis, my plate nos: SJR54XXA.. Kum Xia.. Very Happy
FeiLeong
FeiLeong

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 29th June 2009, 8:01 pm

mine still not registered yet...hoping 6xxx series...

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 29th June 2009, 10:17 pm

myforte wrote:
amerimacka wrote:

angel angel angel angel

Congratz!
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 29th June 2009, 10:19 pm

FeiLeong wrote:

Ride not registered yet:

Sis, my plate nos: SJR54XXA.. Kum Xia.. Very Happy

gxgx!
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 29th June 2009, 10:22 pm

leo wrote:mine still not registered yet...hoping 6xxx series...

Same here. I'm hoping for 6xxx series too. Hehe.
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by qristeele 29th June 2009, 10:26 pm

As much as I love numbers beginning with 7, I don't think I can wait that long to get my car. LOL!
qristeele
qristeele

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 29th June 2009, 11:23 pm

2) Fei leong - cash down payment on 25 Jun 09 [SJR54XXA]

Ride not registered yet:
Cool chamot16 - payment & paperwork done on 25 June 09
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 29th June 2009, 11:37 pm

myforte wrote:
amerimacka wrote:

angel angel angel angel

grats Smile)
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 30th June 2009, 8:51 am

myforte wrote:
amerimacka wrote:

angel angel angel angel

HUAT AH ???
since the day i got my car i also HUAT AH!!!
Until today still no where to be seen in the 4D.....i HUAT until bo sia..... Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th June 2009, 9:36 am

i give up betting already...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 30th June 2009, 10:11 am

I just gave up too...
hahaha
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 30th June 2009, 10:16 am

My ride has been registered!

2) Fei leong - cash down payment on 25 Jun 09 [SJR54XXA]
4) Gravin - downpayment on 24 Jun 09 [SJS58XXS]

Ride not registered yet:
1) mighty meow - Cleared payment on mon 29 Jun 09
2) ForKia - payment on 25 Jun 09
3) Slow Ryder - Payment & paperworks done 24 Jun 09
4) Zanis1209 - payment and paper work cleared 24 Jun 09
5) qristeele - payment & paperworks done on 24 Jun 09
6) leo - payment & paperword done 25 June 2009
7) chamot16 - payment & paperwork done on 25 June 09
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next