Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car

+34
tae tae
luvxiaobeng
Daniel^Bigcow
pauchai
muff
leedevil
ace_mav
meeoows
kapitan
mwerkz
scorpey
Jason
nocash
myforte
izz
stormzz
chamot16
leo
amerimacka
zanis1209
greatgazoo
Mahinda
tish
add001
Slow Ryder
ForKia
purple
qristeele
ben1975
FeiLeong
lukester
mighty meow
keigo
gravin
38 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 5 Empty Re: End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car

Post by FeiLeong 30th June 2009, 6:59 pm

purple wrote:SE just called to inform car plate no. and delivery most likely on fri. (:

At last bro..Gong Xi Gong Xi ... Very Happy

Hope to see u ther.. Smile
FeiLeong
FeiLeong

Back to top Go down

End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car - Page 5 Empty Re: End Jun/Early Jul Collecting Car

Post by leo 30th June 2009, 7:05 pm

hmm...is it true if OPC take a longer time than non-OPC..till now my SE haven;t registered mine yet...i wonder if he is really waiting for 6xxx series...

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 30th June 2009, 7:18 pm

leo: mine also OPC. It will take slightly longer cos' our car needs to be driven to LTA for some seal, unlike normal cars. This is what I heard.

thanks to the other bros who told me to pester my SE. Will call SE tomorrow cos' even if she says collect tomorrow, I can't be on leave tomorrow. But I am prepared to take leave on Thursday liao! Very Happy
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 30th June 2009, 7:22 pm

hi gravin,

thanks...i have been calling my SE daily to get him to push..everyday also get different excuse...

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th June 2009, 7:34 pm

gravin wrote:leo: mine also OPC. It will take slightly longer cos' our car needs to be driven to LTA for some seal, unlike normal cars. This is what I heard.

thanks to the other bros who told me to pester my SE. Will call SE tomorrow cos' even if she says collect tomorrow, I can't be on leave tomorrow. But I am prepared to take leave on Thursday liao! Very Happy

err I though all these should be done during inspection?
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 30th June 2009, 7:50 pm

keigo bro... i dunno wor. that's why SE trying to smoke her way through i think. Very Happy Nvm lar, I will call her tomorrow again.
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 30th June 2009, 8:12 pm

Oh ya. N my SE mentioned that collection of the car have to be in the morning. Shouldn't it be flexible timing?

Feileong: u might not spot me if you're looking for a bro. Keke.
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 30th June 2009, 8:24 pm

since mine OPC...i told the SE must be in evening...if not C&C pay the $20

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 30th June 2009, 9:19 pm

i collect on monday morning.. SE automatically tear a coupon for me.. Smile
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 30th June 2009, 10:03 pm

this SE of yours damm good...

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 30th June 2009, 10:08 pm

Oh yah, OPC got a special nut and bolt thing on the number plate. I think its brass if I am not wrong. that is to prevent ppl from tampering the license plate and change to normal one.
And pretty sure only can do in LTA unlike normal one. Mine is on the spot auntie at CnC come and fix for me. Only 30sec
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 1st July 2009, 12:27 am

leo wrote:since mine OPC...i told the SE must be in evening...if not C&C pay the $20

lol!
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 1st July 2009, 12:29 am

i asked my se why the delay in the delivery of my vehicle. he mentioned that those collecting this week and being registered this belong to the slightly earlier batch.

is that true folks?

he mentioned that mine should be ready end of this week of early next which is more likely. Shocked
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by stormzz 1st July 2009, 1:14 am

amerimacka wrote:i asked my se why the delay in the delivery of my vehicle. he mentioned that those collecting this week and being registered this belong to the slightly earlier batch.

is that true folks?

he mentioned that mine should be ready end of this week of early next which is more likely. Shocked

is ur SE saying that because theirs already in the warehouse so the car deliver faster, while for us, the car has just arrived, so takes longer between registration and delivery?

stormzz

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 1st July 2009, 1:16 am

stormzz wrote:is ur SE saying that because theirs already in the warehouse so the car deliver faster, while for us, the car has just arrived, so takes longer between registration and delivery?

that is correct. ya collecting ya ride soon? Question
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by stormzz 1st July 2009, 1:19 am

No idea yet. Car registering soon, so not sure when I will be collecting. But SE estimated 10 days.

stormzz

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 1st July 2009, 1:22 am

stormzz wrote:No idea yet. Car registering soon, so not sure when I will be collecting. But SE estimated 10 days.

ah, mine is registered already. was told that shipment was here on sat and was registered on the 29th. he doesnt even know the exact location of he car as of now. he will only get updates tomorrow. a bit bs but nice guy so im not pushing too much.

anyway it has been like 2 mths so whats another week? What a Face
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by stormzz 1st July 2009, 1:26 am

somehow, i wonder why they rush to register the car when the car is not ready, and we have to incur the running cost while the car is being "dressed up".

shouldn't they get the car "dressed up", then either register when they know it's about done or after it's done, then deliver to us? that way, we do not incur any unnecessary cost.

stormzz

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 1st July 2009, 1:30 am

stormzz wrote:somehow, i wonder why they rush to register the car when the car is not ready, and we have to incur the running cost while the car is being "dressed up".

shouldn't they get the car "dressed up", then either register when they know it's about done or after it's done, then deliver to us? that way, we do not incur any unnecessary cost.

same sentiments. i think some of the folks here are saying they rushed to meet their bi annual target or something. each day is mounting cost and the car has already depreciate even before we started driving. Embarassed Embarassed
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by stormzz 1st July 2009, 1:35 am

that's me. my speculation about the bi-annual target, cos when I questioned my SE, SE said manager pushing them to register.

stormzz

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 1st July 2009, 1:38 am

stormzz wrote:that's me. my speculation about the bi-annual target, cos when I questioned my SE, SE said manager pushing them to register.

ah. didnt read who the poster was. where did u buy your ride? mine is at ubi so still awaiting. dogeyes dogeyes
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by meeoows 1st July 2009, 1:39 am

anybody collected any 2.0L in this shipment? my se say no 2L in this shipment, wondered how true??
meeoows
meeoows

Back to top Go down

Post by stormzz 1st July 2009, 1:41 am

I bought in LK.

Meeoows, you go Pandan see any 2L drive out, then u will know.

stormzz

Back to top Go down

Post by meeoows 1st July 2009, 1:54 am

stormzz wrote:I bought in LK.

Meeoows, you go Pandan see any 2L drive out, then u will know.

Haha..no la..i just wondered, can a SE give the car (in the shipment) that was supposed to be yours to someone else first who pressurized or pressed him more?
just a thought. cos i heard got people collect their 2L in this shipment but my SE told me this shipment consist of all 1.6L only.
meeoows
meeoows

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 1st July 2009, 1:57 am

i guess we are at their mercy. sales, all cocks and bulls. only a matter how you wanna your customer to believe you. alien
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by stormzz 1st July 2009, 2:08 am

amerimacka, did u check with ur SE if u're getting new or old IU? both are fine, just that in future, if want to change to new IU, have to pay $150+7%!

stormzz

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 1st July 2009, 2:20 am

stormzz wrote:amerimacka, did u check with ur SE if u're getting new or old IU? both are fine, just that in future, if want to change to new IU, have to pay $150+7%!

i think he did mention that it will be the old unit. will ask him again later in the day since its being fitted within these few days. cyclops
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 1st July 2009, 10:08 am

if ur cars register yesterday onwards n no new IU, complain
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by stormzz 1st July 2009, 10:44 am

Complain no use. I checked with LTA, they say not compulsory, entirely up to agreement with dealer. Don't understand why launch new one don't make it compulsory for dealers to install new one, still can install old one...

stormzz

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 1st July 2009, 10:55 am

anyway now 6xxx series liao so am ok if register today...hoepfully.. Laughing

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 1st July 2009, 10:57 am

For the benefit of all those whose car has not been registered Smile

The information contained herein is correct as at 01 Jul 2009 / 09:57:03
Vehicle Prefix Group:Car
Range Of Vehicle No.:SJR6133Y to SJR6712B (Both Vehicle No. Inclusive)
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 1st July 2009, 11:35 am

collecting my car today. my se just called. so sexcited! Very Happy
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 1st July 2009, 11:38 am

amerimacka wrote:collecting my car today. my se just called. so sexcited! Very Happy

Congrats!!! Waa waaa sexcited somemore!! Contain urself!!! Razz
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 1st July 2009, 11:40 am

amerimacka wrote:collecting my car today. my se just called. so sexcited! Very Happy

what you going to do to your car???? or your SE???? scratch lol!
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 1st July 2009, 11:40 am

Car Collection:
1) amerimacka - Payment & paperworks done 25 Jun 09 [SJR55XXU] - collecting on 01 Jul 09
2) myforte - downpayment on 25th June 09 [SJR54XXM] - Collected on 30 Jun 09
3) Fei leong - cash down payment on 25 Jun 09 [SJR54XXA] - collecting on 03 Jul 09

Ride registered with car plate:
1) Gravin - downpayment on 24 Jun 09 [SJS58XXS]
2) chamot16 - payment & paperwork done on 25 June 09 [SJR58XX]

Ride not registered yet:
1) mighty meow - Cleared payment on mon 29 Jun 09
2) ForKia - payment on 25 Jun 09
3) Slow Ryder - Payment & paperworks done 24 Jun 09
4) Zanis1209 - payment and paper work cleared 24 Jun 09
5) qristeele - payment & paperworks done on 24 Jun 09
6) leo - payment & paperword done 25 June 2009
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 1st July 2009, 11:45 am

gravin wrote:

Congrats!!! Waa waaa sexcited somemore!! Contain urself!!! Razz

HAHA! 8) the day has finally arrived after 2 freaking months. gonna rape the car. Shocked
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 1st July 2009, 11:46 am

keigo wrote:

nothing bah. gonna collect it, admire it, smell it and bring it home. bring family out for makan, then off to work tomorrow. 8)
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 1st July 2009, 1:21 pm

sigh my SE sms me saying won;t be registered today...damm a lot of cock and bull story from the fella...

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 1st July 2009, 3:40 pm

amerimacka wrote:
keigo wrote:

nothing bah. gonna collect it, admire it, smell it and bring it home. bring family out for makan, then off to work tomorrow. 8)
the first thing i did was to go fetch my wife, 2nd thing is fetch my mum n family our for dinner, everyone was so happy lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by ForKia 1st July 2009, 6:53 pm

Car Collection:
1) amerimacka - Payment & paperworks done 25 Jun 09 [SJR55XXU] - collecting on 01 Jul 09
3) Fei leong - cash down payment on 25 Jun 09 [SJR54XXA] - collecting on 03 Jul 09
4) ForKia - payment on 25 Jun 09 (SJR56XXJ) - collecting on 2 Jul 09

1) Gravin - downpayment on 24 Jun 09 [SJS58XXS]
2) chamot16 - payment & paperwork done on 25 June 09 [SJR58XX]

Ride not registered yet:
2) Slow Ryder - Payment & paperworks done 24 Jun 09
3) Zanis1209 - payment and paper work cleared 24 Jun 09
4) qristeele - payment & paperworks done on 24 Jun 09
5) leo - payment & paperword done 25 June 2009

Receive call from SE today. Can collect my ride tomorrow. Very Happy

ForKia

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 1st July 2009, 7:06 pm

tish wrote:
amerimacka wrote:
keigo wrote:

the first thing i did was to go fetch my wife, 2nd thing is fetch my mum n family our for dinner, everyone was so happy lol

Think u did a tactical move.

I did similar too.. I fetch my GF, then fetch my mum for a nice dinner.
Everyone happy in my case also.
If only fetch one party then very biased, next time ownself suffr...
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 1st July 2009, 7:24 pm

Collecting my car tomorrow too!! ForKia: you going what time to Pandan?

Car Collection:
5) Gravin - downpayment on 24 Jun 09 [SJS58XXS] - collecting on 2 Jul 09

1) chamot16 - payment & paperwork done on 25 June 09 [SJR58XX]

Ride not registered yet:
4) qristeele - payment & paperworks done on 24 Jun 09
5) leo - payment & paperword done 25 June 2009
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by ace_mav 1st July 2009, 7:26 pm

Just gotten my Blue Santorini!! SJR5***

SE called me right at 12 noon and told me whether its possible to collect from him at 2p.m. Since today off day and wifey start maternity leave..straight went down there to collect it..

Settle paperwork on the 24th of June
Registered car on the 29th of June
Collection of car on the 1st of July!

Excellent service from my SE, Mr Phil Tan. I think talking nicely and being patient with your SE really helps. I think if you are in their shoe, you appreciate nicer customer and in turn they will helps you in his own possible way..

He got me an additional blue car mat to match my car..very thoughtful of him man..and he fix for me mobis visor..the visor not bad leh..at least my wife likes it...

while driving back to pasir ris...heard a weird sound..like a piece of thing run through my undercarriage...i tot my tyre went flat sia...damn scary...stop for a while but can't find anything...

but good thing is..i manage to clock in 8.3litre per 100km even though i just gotten the car!! haha..maybe cos i was all the way at expressway...

ace_mav

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 1st July 2009, 8:22 pm

ride was good. been out since morning after fetching gf from airport. collected car around 3pm. gonna explore more when i have the time. need to rest for the day. 8)

goodluck to those collecting within these few days. its a good car to begin with. tongue tongue
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 1st July 2009, 9:32 pm

ace_mav wrote:Just gotten my Blue Santorini!! SJR5***

SE called me right at 12 noon and told me whether its possible to collect from him at 2p.m. Since today off day and wifey start maternity leave..straight went down there to collect it..

Settle paperwork on the 24th of June
Registered car on the 29th of June
Collection of car on the 1st of July!

Excellent service from my SE, Mr Phil Tan. I think talking nicely and being patient with your SE really helps. I think if you are in their shoe, you appreciate nicer customer and in turn they will helps you in his own possible way..

He got me an additional blue car mat to match my car..very thoughtful of him man..and he fix for me mobis visor..the visor not bad leh..at least my wife likes it...

while driving back to pasir ris...heard a weird sound..like a piece of thing run through my undercarriage...i tot my tyre went flat sia...damn scary...stop for a while but can't find anything...

but good thing is..i manage to clock in 8.3litre per 100km even though i just gotten the car!! haha..maybe cos i was all the way at expressway...

Congrats bro...same SE as me...i would also consider him a gd SE...cheers!

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by qristeele 1st July 2009, 10:39 pm

Car Collection:
5) Gravin - downpayment on 24 Jun 09 [SJS58XXS] - collecting on 2 Jul 09
6) qristeele - payment & paperworks done on 24 Jun 09 [SJR57XXE] - collecting on 2 Jul 09

1) chamot16 - payment & paperwork done on 25 June 09 [SJR58XX]

Ride not registered yet:
4) leo - payment & paperword done 25 June 2009
qristeele
qristeele

Back to top Go down

Post by qristeele 1st July 2009, 10:41 pm

Just a quick question.. How do we verify that our car has been given the System 6 and Tuff Kote treatment? Things like sun visor, can see clearly but such treatments how to know?

Last edited by qristeele on 1st July 2009, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
qristeele
qristeele

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 1st July 2009, 10:46 pm

qristeele wrote:Just a quick question.. How do we verify that our car has been given the System 6 and TuffCoat (sp?) treatment? Things like sun visor, can see clearly but such treatments how to know?

you try feel your car and other forte one... see the feel is the same or not...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by qristeele 1st July 2009, 10:51 pm

Errr.. ok. Will try. LOL!
qristeele
qristeele

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 1st July 2009, 10:52 pm

leedevil wrote:Congrats bro...same SE as me...i would also consider him a gd SE...cheers!

My SE, Mok from Ubi is very service oriented too. Anyone need a good SE, can look for him or PM me for his direct referral. 8)
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next