Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo

+27
Arshavin
Mahinda
Redbean
kapitan
shendoh
BluRz
ano57
nothing
keigo
impact2001
Melfiend
Divine
kysoong
kei66
Siaoster
nocash
dav2011
andikong
jactsq
tish
lawrenceke
Fortec
tiny
luvxiaobeng
GotCash
waypoint
dreamzzlandz
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 2 Empty Re: I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo

Post by BluRz 16th June 2009, 1:55 pm

lawrenceke wrote:
hey one of my gd frenz who do piercing says that piercing the right is GAY.. true anot huh? i also wan to do piercing on my right.. maybe after i got married first.. Laughing

No need married oso can pierce...Tish got one side pierced before marriage too.
Then now he wanna pierce the other side and get his leg or ankle or dunno which part of his body tatooed...
Mayb u guys can meet up go pierce together!~

Pierce Right side is Gay...Pierce both leh??? Super Gay?? Rolling Eyes
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 2 Empty Re: I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo

Post by nocash 16th June 2009, 1:55 pm

Hehe....luckily i pierced on the left 8)
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 16th June 2009, 2:23 pm

No lah...pierce left side is straight....pierce right side is gay

pierce both sides is bi-s3xual

ahhahaahhahh !!

now i know why tish like pi pi's so much Evil or Very Mad
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 16th June 2009, 2:37 pm

i also wan to do this on my arm.. at least if next time got war.. can identify me easily by scanning the barcode.. si bei idea!

I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 2 ISBN-13-barcode

Tattoos with a purpose is not only Art.. but also high technology!!
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 16th June 2009, 2:40 pm

haha i also got pierce left ear =D last time also got pierce lips hahaha, but close it liao
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by shendoh 16th June 2009, 3:03 pm

u all pierce ear only wait till u all c my wife if u all haven notice, pierce here pierce there so many untill i oso lazy to count i think got minimun oso got 10+ .

For me i got tattoo and had my ear pierced 2 on the left but it was during my sceondary days but i only 26 so haven 30 not consider lao hiao rite
shendoh
shendoh

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 16th June 2009, 3:52 pm

shendoh wrote:u all pierce ear only wait till u all c my wife if u all haven notice, pierce here pierce there so many untill i oso lazy to count i think got minimun oso got 10+ .

For me i got tattoo and had my ear pierced 2 on the left but it was during my sceondary days but i only 26 so haven 30 not consider lao hiao rite

if u think ur wife too many, fight back!! i saw a gross pic some guy pierce down there 50 over.... wonder if u wanna try pale

BTW, piercing right and left now for guys is not gay.... its fashion now...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 16th June 2009, 5:23 pm

shendoh wrote:u all pierce ear only wait till u all c my wife if u all haven notice, pierce here pierce there so many untill i oso lazy to count i think got minimun oso got 10+ .

almost lao hiao hahahh
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 16th June 2009, 5:25 pm

lawrenceke wrote:i also wan to do this on my arm.. at least if next time got war.. can identify me easily by scanning the barcode.. si bei idea!

I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 2 ISBN-13-barcode

Tattoos with a purpose is not only Art.. but also high technology!!

hahaha and when u walk past NTUC or Cold Storage, get them to scan you and see how much you are worth off the shelf ahhaha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 16th June 2009, 5:36 pm

Thanks to all brothers and sisters who gave me your opinions.. I just want to know if I am really that extreme as to break up because he went to tattoo..

Well, last night I did not have a good sleep.. I dreamt of a big evil face tattoo on his back!!!! and I screamed out loud..

I am 27 years old ( not too old not too young either) .. but I guess age is not the factor that I should consider if I should move on with this relationship.

I really feel so hurt that he went to have that tattoo! If now he already told me that his achievement for reaching 30 years old is to go and have a tattoo ( which he did despite my strongest objections) .. I am sure maybe at his 40, he would say I would wantto take drugs( heroine), at age 50, he would want to have a mistress.. How would I know what nonsense things he would do, when he reached different stages in his life.

He said if he has know that I would break up with him because he went to tattoo, he would choose not to .. because he never expect my reaction to be so extreme.. He said what is wrong to tattoo something that symbolised both of us on his back, he later told me that he had tattoo his horoscope + mine horoscope on his back..

But I cannot bring myself to accept him having a tattoo.. What purpose would one tattoo such an image on the back mean??? ( even if its some sort of symbolise me & him) So now, I tol dhim, since he chose to have that big tattoo which he already done, he should be happy now.. let that tattoo remember of him and me. Plus it can be with him everyday forever. And ask him to find someone who can know how to appreciate the tattoo.

I know its really hard for me to accept treating that I see nothing. Unless he can dont ever let me see the tattoo forever, maybe I can forgive him.

I dont want to nag at how ugly his tattoo is everyday, that is why I chose to break up with him,... for the best of the 2 of us.

Seriously he has picked up many bad habits even before I met him..
1) like smoking ( which he knows how I hate, after i nag and complaint, he did not light any cigar or let me see him smoke at all for the last few years),

2)soccer betting, ( I will nag at him once in a while, but I know despite my nagging, he cannot live without betting on soccer..and I learnt to accept this),

3)visiting nightclubs, I disovered that one day about 7 years ago when I seen his receipt on his table.. I dont know why I can learnt to accept the fact in the end, but this made me have the perception even until now that those men who signed up as airforce technicians/regulars will visit nightclubs! 9 out of 10 of them really will go.... I sort of accepted the fact on this and warned my friends who have regulars as their boyfriends to take note of this.

but for tattooing, I still cannot bring myself to accept the fact. Because as I told him before, tattooing is an irreversible change! ( and even going for laser will be twice as painful as having tattoo on)
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 16th June 2009, 5:56 pm

I do not want to add to the OT or add to the many advises that had been said..... this is your choice, whether a person will live to regret it later in life, it is still a person's choice and no one can stop it. Only the person who is going through life will know what is best for his/her ownself.

27 is still prime, don't worry about being left on the shelf, there is always a person out there for you and could be a better one too.

Go out there and discover yourself and have the fun doing it along the way... cheers.... Very Happy
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbean 16th June 2009, 6:02 pm

no offence, to end a 9 yr relationship just because of a tattoo is not a very smart move either.

Consider that most pple broke off because of infidelity, or 'love is just not there anymore', ur case is abit out of the world.

Well, perhaps it is good for u guys as well because ur relationship is only a 'tattoo' strong. God knows what will happen if u guys married and more shit happens down the road with kids and more liability involved.

Then again, i pierced my left ear and i wanna go do tattoo as well, but no balls yet. lol.My gf is nonchalent about it as long as i dont hurt myself and i dont hurt anyone else.

If im ur bf, ill be really hurt.

Well, just dont regret whatever u have done.

Redbean

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbean 16th June 2009, 6:08 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:

3)visiting nightclubs, I disovered that one day about 7 years ago when I seen his receipt on his table.. I dont know why I can learnt to accept the fact in the end, but this made me have the perception even until now that those men who signed up as airforce technicians/regulars will visit nightclubs! 9 out of 10 of them really will go.... I sort of accepted the fact on this and warned my friends who have regulars as their boyfriends to take note of this.

Erm...i guess it is not just the tattoo that made u explode, it is everything that adds up. Sorry for the strong tone in previous post.

Anyway, i have a female friend who felt the same way as u too with regards to the visiting nightclub thing, to the extent she became paranoid..

Redbean

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 16th June 2009, 6:21 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:

Seriously he has picked up many bad habits even before I met him..
1) like smoking
2)soccer betting
3)visiting nightclubs
4) but for tattooing, I still cannot bring myself to accept the fact. Because as I told him before, tattooing is an irreversible change! ( and even going for laser will be twice as painful as having tattoo on)

wow.... now the list come out...

Guess the checklist has been drafted eons ago....

3 hits

chinese has a old saying...
男怕入错行,女怕嫁错郎
Well i should say the lady is thinking for herself...

Suddenly this image comes to my mind.....
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 2 Youshallnotpass2gq0
THOU SHALL NOT PASS....

I agree with Kapitan. At 27yr old => decades ago is like point of no return..
now turning of 22 century... Still young YOUNG!...
Take care.........
ano out....
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 2 Satsata
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by ano57 on 17th June 2009, 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 16th June 2009, 6:29 pm

Redbean, yes it may become paranoid, but that was 7 years ago.. now he no longer with airforce, so dont have much bad influence.. and most of his friends are married by now, so I dont think his friends's wives will allow their husbands to go out..

I would rather him to go nightclub rather than him getting the tattoo, and ruining his body.

If given a choice, I would rather him having an affair, then to get that ugly tattoo..

I am just so against him doing the tattoo yet he went ahead to get one, without informing me before he start to get the tattoo. Maybe its my mistake, I should have call up or email the tattoo shop and ask the person not to do tattoo for him, or I should have emailed to his friend before he went ahead to do the tattoo.

Do you all know that after I found out that he had done the tattoo, I actually emailed to his friend ( the one who asked him whether he wanted to do tattoo) and send him a long long email and complaint to him why he do not have the courage to do it alone, but dragged my ex-bf to accompany him to do.. ( and the fact that I do not know his friend at all, I just remember his email address when I saw it once) .. and I told his friend I hate him.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 16th June 2009, 6:35 pm

Actually regarding piercing, he did that also.. and I even accompanied him to pierce his ear, because its just a tiny hole.. plus this change is reversible.. if after a few years, you dont put any earrings in it, the hole will seal by itself...

but how can a super ugly big tattoo heal by itself..

Actually hor, I am sort of get used to the facts that he smoke and soccer gambling, its maybe part of his life, but of course I cannot take it if he smoke infront of me.. ( but these 2 reasons are not the reason and not as deadly as getting a tattoo..

he dont have a nice body, because he is very thin type, I would rather him to grow fat fat than have a tattoo.

If its a small tattoo, I told him there is a type of industry concealer to cover it... but for such a big and disgusting tattoo, its certainly hard for me not to see....
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 16th June 2009, 6:40 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:Actually regarding piercing, he did that also.. and I even accompanied him to pierce his ear, because its just a tiny hole.. plus this change is reversible.. if after a few years, you dont put any earrings in it, the hole will seal by itself...

but how can a super ugly big tattoo heal by itself..

Actually hor, I am sort of get used to the facts that he smoke and soccer gambling, its maybe part of his life, but of course I cannot take it if he smoke infront of me.. ( but these 2 reasons are not the reason and not as deadly as getting a tattoo..

he dont have a nice body, because he is very thin type, I would rather him to grow fat fat than have a tattoo.

If its a small tattoo, I told him there is a type of industry concealer to cover it... but for such a big and disgusting tattoo, its certainly hard for me not to see....

Erm, at least he cant turn his back against you, cos u will be even angrier seeing the tattoo... [no offence] Neutral

Guess you have reached your limit, so if you stand by your decision, then dont brood over it. Let's move on... (like Fish's song - fen shou kuai le)

btw who's the one owning the Forte?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 16th June 2009, 6:55 pm

dreamzzlandz sis,

If u hate tatoo, u hate tatoo. If u cant accept a bf with tatoo, u cant. no one can force u. What matters most is at the end of the day, u know what is best for u. I am 50/50 on ur decision Smile

But maybe u can leave his friends out, ur ex bf may had been influenced, but the moment the needle touches his skin, it was ur bf choice knowing u dislike it, not his friend's.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 16th June 2009, 7:21 pm

i guess its the last straw for dreamzzlandz sis...

oh man...now the ex bf will have to find one gf who is having the same horoscope as dreamzzlandz sis lolx .....if not his new gf will give him jialat jialat.....if he will have a new gf that is
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 16th June 2009, 7:44 pm

tish wrote:dreamzzlandz sis,

If u hate tatoo, u hate tatoo. If u cant accept a bf with tatoo, u cant. no one can force u. What matters most is at the end of the day, u know what is best for u. I am 50/50 on ur decision Smile

But maybe u can leave his friends out, ur ex bf may had been influenced, but the moment the needle touches his skin, it was ur bf choice knowing u dislike it, not his friend's.

Cos we are regulars! Not all regulars go nightclubs and fool around.

Anyway sis. I think now you should give yourself sometime to think about it. Let the break up be a "Cool down" period instead of an ITE(Its The End) one. Ask yourself if you still love him. I believe that love can overcome almost everything.

Maybe one day, you'll find out you love him more than you love your hatred towards tattoo.
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Arshavin 16th June 2009, 8:09 pm

u like my friend sia, break off with her bf cos he become regular. lol.

Arshavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 16th June 2009, 8:51 pm

dreamzzlandz,

I support you. I support you for the fact that he knows you are strongly against it but still went ahead. It's about respecting each other, making decision together. Two becomes One.

Please hor, dun anyhow say "If given a choice, I would rather him having an affair" cos if you both are married and with kids, this is the worst thing that can happen.

All the best.

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 16th June 2009, 9:37 pm

Arshavin, I did not break up with him because he is a regular, he was a regular when I know him 9 years back..

but he had resigned from airforce like 2 years back already..

Its him going all out against my will and objections, to have that big, ugly and disgusting tattoo on his back! all its the size of an A4 size big.... unless he apply industry concealer to cover that tattoo everyday in the near future, or laser it off..

I do not wish to be with someone with a dirty an disgusting back. How would my children feel next time he/she see his/her father with that awful tattoo... His father has got a few tattoo, and I can sense that his father is not proud to show off his tattoo infront of me, because everytime I go to his house, his father would quickly put on his shirt...

And I already told him that tattoo-ing is an irreversible change but he still went all out to do it, without me knowing. ( he said that he is not going to do after i nag at him, but still did it)
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Arshavin 16th June 2009, 9:54 pm

er... actually, i was refering to signing on to my friend in correlation to what it meant for ur bf getting a tattoo. i didnt know ur bf also regular >.<

Arshavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 16th June 2009, 10:15 pm

I asked my wife last night if I can have tattoo....she said "NO!"
Then I say how about I tattoo my son name? she say "Okie!"

So is that a yes or no???
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 16th June 2009, 10:36 pm

Fortec, I think I am not the only weirdo who is against tattoo-ing... actually if its a small tattoo, its ok,.. I still can take it.. actually if you are going for a small tattoo like your son name, its ok, if the place can be covered by shirt... but ceratinly not those big big ones the size of an A4 paper.. its really an ugly " ang kong kia"

because your son's name, only a few alphabets.. but I dont think your wife can take it if you are going to tattoo a picture the size of an A4 size.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 17th June 2009, 12:09 am

if you do not mind,
i have many female friends
who are tattooed
and i can introduce them to
your bf.

heh!
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by jactsq 17th June 2009, 12:35 am

Your wife got pierce naval??? I always thought its nice but don't dare to try it! Like will get stuck in T-shirts n all n pull it down... pale

jactsq

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 17th June 2009, 12:51 am

dreamzzlandz wrote:Fortec, I think I am not the only weirdo who is against tattoo-ing... actually if its a small tattoo, its ok,.. I still can take it.. actually if you are going for a small tattoo like your son name, its ok, if the place can be covered by shirt... but ceratinly not those big big ones the size of an A4 paper.. its really an ugly " ang kong kia"

because your son's name, only a few alphabets.. but I dont think your wife can take it if you are going to tattoo a picture the size of an A4 size.

Eh EH!!!.... I nvr say u werido hor! Pro or Con towards tattooing is entirely up to the individual, no weirdness to anything!

I doubt I'll tattoo the kid name...scully he grow up want change name or maybe decides to swing other way then waste my tattoo effort.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 17th June 2009, 12:59 am

Fwah! This one I cannot tahan... What a bloody stereotype on your bf's part! So much for getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar... But he had to make it sound like it's the norm and have every serviceman's name dragged through the mud with his... WTF?!

Thank goodness he's no longer in service.

BR,
w a y

dreamzzlandz wrote:3)visiting nightclubs, I discovered that one day about 7 years ago when I seen his receipt on his table.. I dont know why I can learnt to accept the fact in the end, but this made me have the perception even until now that those men who signed up as airforce technicians/regulars will visit nightclubs! 9 out of 10 of them really will go.... I sort of accepted the fact on this and warned my friends who have regulars as their boyfriends to take note of this.
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17th June 2009, 1:03 am

I used to be a Naval Senior tech..I never go nightclubs one. I never smoke. I never bet soccer (ok I did once, but $5 during the last world cup). And I never have tattoos.

Not all SAF people are the same one..

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 17th June 2009, 1:08 am

SAF got a lot of nice ppl also, it's just that the bad apples always hog the headlines and hence resulting in the general media portraying them as the "NORM".
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 17th June 2009, 1:24 am

i love saf, u all dont spoil my image wor!!Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 17th June 2009, 1:31 am

hmmmmmmm

well i do have good frens in SAF... They all very nice pp.... Settle down with kids

Also have some ... that is pretty F-xxed up.... Married messing around...
Large c.c debts...... getting "complicated status" with PRCs... etc...

Its always the bad case pp see.. good one pp wont mention anything one
好事不出门,坏事传千里
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by shendoh 17th June 2009, 2:39 am

jactsq wrote:

Your wife got pierce naval??? I always thought its nice but don't dare to try it! Like will get stuck in T-shirts n all n pull it down... pale

Haha small case for her lah, she got not 1 but 2 lor up n down really respect her. So u wan a not can ask her to advice u, anyway Tish maybe after u done with ur right ear u can try this as well thing it will look gd on u haha... joking only k
shendoh
shendoh

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 17th June 2009, 9:07 am

Since u already made up your mind, just stick with it and said bye bye to your bf....no point dwelling over it via this thread unless u actually regret with yr decision and seeking general consensus to support on yr decision to make you feel better..suggest to close this thread and move on with your life..u mentioned u already 27 and I believed u r old enough to know what's right or wrong for yourself, since u chosen this path, walk it thru.....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 17th June 2009, 2:41 pm

Thanks all for your opinions and advices.

I cannot accept tattoo mean I cannot accept tattoo.

He has already disrespect me for going ahead to get that ugly tattoo, he has achieved his accomplishment at age 30, in the expense of losing me.

What a loser I am to lose my 9 year relationship to 2 stupid fishes.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 17th June 2009, 2:46 pm

Cheer up and move on, xia yi ke hui geng hao (the next guy will be better)! Razz
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 17th June 2009, 2:49 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:Thanks all for your opinions and advices.

I cannot accept tattoo mean I cannot accept tattoo.

He has already disrespect me for going ahead to get that ugly tattoo, he has achieved his accomplishment at age 30, in the expense of losing me.

What a loser I am to lose my 9 year relationship to 2 stupid fishes.

U r not a loser. U need to get this in ur head babe.
TBH, I am happy for you, anyone who put a 9year old relationship on the line through sheer disrecpect and defiance despite stern and repeated warnings don't deserve u.

BTW, who owns the Forte now?
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 17th June 2009, 2:58 pm

Fortec, he will be owning the Forte though..

I gave up a new forte to his next new gf, because I cannot accept his tattoo.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 17th June 2009, 2:59 pm

轻轻敲醒沉睡的心灵
慢慢张开你的眼睛
看看忙碌的世界
是否依然孤独的转个不停
春风不解风情
吹动少年的心
让昨日脸上的泪痕
随记忆风干了
抬头寻找天空的翅膀
候鸟出现它的影迹
带来远处的饥荒
无情的战火依然存在的消息
玉山白雪飘零
燃烧少年的心
使真情溶化成音符
倾诉遥远的祝福
唱出你的热情
伸出你的双手
让我拥抱着你的梦
让我拥有你真心的面孔
让我们的笑容
充满着青春的骄傲
为明天献出虔诚的祈祷
谁能不顾自己的家园
抛开记忆中的童年
谁能忍心看那昨日的忧愁
带走我们的笑容
青春不解红尘
胭脂沾染了灰
让久违不见的泪水
滋润了你的面容
唱出你的热情
伸出你的双手
让我拥抱着你的梦
让我拥有你真心的面孔
让我们的笑容
充满着青春的骄傲
为明天献出虔诚的祈祷
轻轻敲醒沉睡的心灵
慢慢张开你的眼睛
看看忙碌的世界
是否依然孤独的转个不停
日出唤醒清晨
大地光彩重生
让和风拂出的音响
谱成生命的乐章
唱出你的热情
伸出你的双手
让我拥抱着你的梦
让我拥有你真心的面孔
让我们的笑容
充满着青春的骄傲
让我们期待着明天会更好

http://www.zjytjlb.com/yyxs/20080516110856.mp3
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 17th June 2009, 3:00 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:Fortec, he will be owning the Forte though..

car will change ultimately COE expires...

partner... gotta be beside u for life.... hmmmmm
So.... which one weighs more......

car only...... relax la....
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 17th June 2009, 3:03 pm

ano57 wrote:

erm... should be tattoo last longer?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 17th June 2009, 3:03 pm

Next time in any place be in restaurant, hawker centres and food courts, I am going to order fish dishes and eat up all the stupid fishes.

He told me the fishes represent good luck..

If he had tattoo-ed those symbols like for his picses if he had tattoo-ed this,

I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 2 50px-Pisces.svg

in a 50 cent coin size, I would not be so mad, why must he ruin his clean back with stupid fishes that measure the length of an A4 paper.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 17th June 2009, 3:06 pm

ano57 wrote:

erm... should be tattoo last longer?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 17th June 2009, 3:07 pm

Precisely, tattoo last forever, which mean I am going to withstand the sight of the 2 stupid fishes forever.... although owning a forte is cool, but having a big tattoo is just brainless and an act of boosting his self confidence.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 17th June 2009, 3:09 pm

by the way, that stupid place that he went for that ugly tattoo is No.2 Haji Lane. A place where when you tattoo-ed will end up losing your partner. If you want to lose your partner automatically, can go there to try tattoo-ing.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 17th June 2009, 3:09 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:Next time in any place be in restaurant, hawker centres and food courts, I am going to order fish dishes and eat up all the stupid fishes.

He told me the fishes represent good luck..

If he had tattoo-ed those symbols like for his picses if he had tattoo-ed this,

I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 2 50px-Pisces.svg

in a 50 cent coin size, I would not be so mad, why must he ruin his clean back with stupid fishes that measure the length of an A4 paper.

Why not this one
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 2 Hereosml
Think a lot of pp Sot tio after watching Heroes....
hahhaa
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 17th June 2009, 3:14 pm

any small symbols ( less than 50 cent coin size) are acceptable, but I cannot swallow down facing 2 super stupid big fishes for the rest of my life.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17th June 2009, 3:15 pm

Dreamlandz..relax lah..I guess you'll already made up your mind and move on..so just look forward with some optimism. From what I read on the thread, I doubt the tattoo was the only cause..you've been bearing grievances from his other characteristics..the tattoo is merely the straw that broke the camel back.

Btw, I usually hang around haji lane/baghdad streets in the evening for tea..if you ever see a blue forte there, please don't go crazy and take your anger out on it.. Mad

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next