Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
How many years did you take for your car loan? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
How many years did you take for your car loan? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
How many years did you take for your car loan? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
How many years did you take for your car loan? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
How many years did you take for your car loan? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
How many years did you take for your car loan? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
How many years did you take for your car loan? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
How many years did you take for your car loan? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
How many years did you take for your car loan? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

How many years did you take for your car loan?

+7
melburn
JuanST
Forte899
zhuzhumao
omg2doors
rickong
NiVleK
11 posters

Go down

Number of years for car loan

How many years did you take for your car loan? Vote_lcap6%How many years did you take for your car loan? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
How many years did you take for your car loan? Vote_lcap3%How many years did you take for your car loan? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
How many years did you take for your car loan? Vote_lcap0%How many years did you take for your car loan? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many years did you take for your car loan? Vote_lcap0%How many years did you take for your car loan? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
How many years did you take for your car loan? Vote_lcap9%How many years did you take for your car loan? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
How many years did you take for your car loan? Vote_lcap3%How many years did you take for your car loan? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
How many years did you take for your car loan? Vote_lcap38%How many years did you take for your car loan? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 12 ]
How many years did you take for your car loan? Vote_lcap13%How many years did you take for your car loan? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
How many years did you take for your car loan? Vote_lcap28%How many years did you take for your car loan? Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 32

How many years did you take for your car loan? Empty How many years did you take for your car loan?

Post by NiVleK 20th October 2009, 11:46 pm

Just curious on this figure for Koup buyers. I am on a 7 year loan myself since I jolly well know that a 10 year loan will kill me on interest and I cant change my car after 3 years. (Based on experience)
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

How many years did you take for your car loan? Empty Re: How many years did you take for your car loan?

Post by rickong 21st October 2009, 12:22 am

Havent really decided.. will go for 7-8 years most likely.

rickong

Back to top Go down

How many years did you take for your car loan? Empty Re: How many years did you take for your car loan?

Post by omg2doors 21st October 2009, 1:11 am

paid in full .. dont' want get tied down by interest.
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 21st October 2009, 1:14 am

i pay 7 years.. but kind of regret as the cash could be better used for investment in shares.. the interest rate is low..
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte899 21st October 2009, 1:25 am

zhuzhumao wrote:i pay 7 years.. but kind of regret as the cash could be better used for investment in shares.. the interest rate is low..

Hey bro,
Think this is for Koup forum only not for Forte lah.

Forte899

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 21st October 2009, 9:46 am

Forte899 wrote:
zhuzhumao wrote:i pay 7 years.. but kind of regret as the cash could be better used for investment in shares.. the interest rate is low..

Hey bro,

Does it matter if its koup or forte? All Kia what..

anyway, shares are hard to say, but its still likely you can get more than 2% pa, just from dividends alone. So yeh you are right that they can be better used for investment.

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 21st October 2009, 9:54 am

Forte899 wrote:

Hey bro,

getting exclusive.......hhhhhhhmmmmmmm...... minefield coming up..... How many years did you take for your car loan? Icon_smile ...
live and let live.... we start building fences..... later become walls..... after the walls...
then comes the border patrol guards....then not a happy family anymore.... How many years did you take for your car loan? Icon_cry
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 21st October 2009, 10:02 am

No diff la, KOUP or Forte we are still under 1 forum, all using $ paying the same interest rate.

Chill All.

How many years did you take for your car loan? Icon_biggrin

For me i took 10yrs for forte, coz i gt no intention to sell it as depreciation is so low more worth to keep it as spare car for my parents when i upgrade.

How many years did you take for your car loan? Icon_wink
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 21st October 2009, 10:21 am

Forte899 wrote:

Hey bro,

forte sx and koup $$ not much different mah. more views for this thread doesnt it make the survey more meaningful? k loh next time i see properly then i post loh..
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte899 21st October 2009, 11:45 am

zhuzhumao wrote:
Forte899 wrote:

Hey bro,

forte sx and koup $$ not much different mah. more views for this thread doesnt it make the survey more meaningful? k loh next time i see properly then i post loh..

Sorry bro, hope no hurting arh? How many years did you take for your car loan? 141836 thought koup members is making a survey so don't disturb them lah. Btw mine is 7 years but thought of paying off after 1 or 2 years time dunno is it worthwhile to do that or rather stretch and make use of the $$ as what you have said for better investment and make my $$ grow. How many years did you take for your car loan? Icon_smile

Forte899

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 21st October 2009, 11:54 am

Forte899 wrote:
zhuzhumao wrote:
Forte899 wrote:

Hey bro,

Sorry bro, hope no hurting arh? How many years did you take for your car loan? 141836 thought koup members is making a survey so don't disturb them lah. Btw mine is 7 years but thought of paying off after 1 or 2 years time dunno is it worthwhile to do that or rather stretch and make use of the $$ as what you have said for better investment and make my $$ grow. How many years did you take for your car loan? Icon_smile

Does it matter if you pay early? I though for car loan, once you signed, the interest is already calculated for 7 years and included in the repayment, unlike house loans. Even if you pay back early, you still have to pay the interest for the remaining 5 years?? How many years did you take for your car loan? Icon_scratch Correct me if I'm wrong..

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 21st October 2009, 12:24 pm

can save a bit if u pay earlier but not much.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 21st October 2009, 12:30 pm

Original Car Price62,000.00
Inhouse Promotion1,500.00
Actual Car Price60,500.00
DownPayment/OPC0.00
Loan amount60,500.00
Interest2.50%
Loan Period7.00
Total Interest10,587.50
Total Loan71,087.50
Period of Finance(months)84.00
Monthly Installments846.28
No of months paid24.00
Balance Loan Period60.00
Total amount Paid20,310.71
Interest Rebate according to Rule of 785,427.21
Interest Rebate / Early Payment Penalty0.20
Early Payment Amount1,085.44
Total amount to be paid46,435.02
Total amount paid upon redemption66,745.74
Total interest paid upon redemption4,745.74
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 21st October 2009, 12:34 pm

JuanST wrote:
Forte899 wrote:

Hey bro,

getting exclusive.......hhhhhhhmmmmmmm...... minefield coming up..... How many years did you take for your car loan? Icon_smile ...
live and let live.... we start building fences..... later become walls..... after the walls...
then comes the border patrol guards....then not a happy family anymore.... How many years did you take for your car loan? Icon_cry

LOL. Berlin Wall in progress.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 21st October 2009, 12:38 pm

rickong wrote: anyway, shares are hard to say, but its still likely you can get more than 2% pa, just from dividends alone. So yeh you are right that they can be better used for investment.
you can get much higher returns if you know how to play the investment game. best is to take out a loan and then beat the system by earning a higher return rates than the loan interest itself.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 21st October 2009, 12:44 pm

The White Cruiser wrote:
JuanST wrote:
Forte899 wrote:

Hey bro,

LOL. Berlin Wall in progress.

aiyo.. doesn't matter la. we are all under the same family How many years did you take for your car loan? Icon_smile
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 21st October 2009, 12:49 pm

Forte899 wrote:
zhuzhumao wrote:
Forte899 wrote:

Hey bro,

Harmony makes the world a beautiful place to live in!!!
Cheers man!

Forum is free and easy,
Words have no feeling,
Writer's intended words might be mis-comm-ed due to reader's state of emotion.
Flame war sometime starts because of simple stuff like this...

Chill all!
Be safe on the road!!! How many years did you take for your car loan? Icon_jokercolor
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte899 21st October 2009, 1:22 pm

Dear all bros/Sis,
Very sorry to have caused so much misunderstanding. I sincerely apologised to bro Zhuzhumao for my unintensionally caused hurting to his feeling. Hope all bros/Sis can forgive and forget me and let the matter rest. Thanks

Forte899

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 21st October 2009, 2:40 pm

Forte899 wrote:Dear all bros/Sis,
Very sorry to have caused so much misunderstanding. I sincerely apologised to bro Zhuzhumao for my unintensionally caused hurting to his feeling. Hope all bros/Sis can forgive and forget me and let the matter rest. Thanks

wah building firewall liao.. okok apology accepted~
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 21st October 2009, 3:03 pm

Relax la peepz......
How many years did you take for your car loan? Tie-dye-(make-love-not-war)-disc
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 21st October 2009, 7:01 pm

zhuzhumao wrote:
Forte899 wrote:

Hey bro,

Dun worry la. Anyone can post!!! I agree that it makes the survey more interesting to heard different views
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down