Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo

+25
kenkoh8
danielg
mkkiaforte
forte3737
Siaoster
GnoMisH
FriesL
danieltay
thaliamei
crazyfox
ck7373
hellbabe
muff
miko komi
andikong
The Blue Cruiser
jeRrRKKKK
KIAFAN
aural
kenneth
nightfever
Terrier
kevinhwc
JuanST
Mac
29 posters

Go down

5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Empty 5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo

Post by Mac 30th October 2009, 9:17 am

Per today's papers.

Well done C&C. What a deal.

I signed my order last Sunday (25 Oct), put $1K deposit. Do you guys think that it is worth canceling the order and re-book to enjoy the new $3K free 3 years service?

If I cancel, I lose my $1K, will also have to pay $1K more as car price has gone up by 1K but I gain $3K based on free service.

What is your opinion?

Last edited by Mac on 30th October 2009, 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Mac
Mac

Back to top Go down

5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Empty Re: 5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo

Post by JuanST 30th October 2009, 9:19 am

any url?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Empty Re: 5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo

Post by kevinhwc 30th October 2009, 9:29 am

In total, u gain only $1k. Why not try to pester your SE first to include that in your ride before you decide to cancel? 5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Icon_twisted

Unless you insists to service in CnC, I believe after 5k or 10k, I'll move out. The price in CnC is ridiculous. 5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo 316913

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 30th October 2009, 9:29 am

Ask for upgrade package.. lolz
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by nightfever 30th October 2009, 9:32 am

Mac wrote:Per today's papers.

Well done C&C. What a deal.

I signed my order last Sunday (25 Oct), put $1K deposit. Do you guys think that it is worth cancel the order and re-book to enjoy the new $3K free 3 years service?

If I cancel, I lose my $1K, will also have to pay $1K more as car price has gone up by 1K but I gain $3K based on free service.

What is your opinion?

good news man. now KIA really got confidence in their new cars!!!

nightfever

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 30th October 2009, 9:34 am

Confirm. Just sent in my car for service at leng kee this morning. The showroom already decorated with stickers which shows "KIA is the only one that offer 5 years warranty with UNLIMITED milage". I sian half when i see this. buy too early.

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 30th October 2009, 9:37 am

anyone check if we can re-negotiate our contarct?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac 30th October 2009, 9:37 am

kevinhwc wrote:In total, u gain only $1k. Why not try to pester your SE first to include that in your ride before you decide to cancel? 5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Icon_twisted

Unless you insists to service in CnC, I believe after 5k or 10k, I'll move out. The price in CnC is ridiculous. 5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo 316913

Good point.

However my deal already included the 5 years warranty, so, I will probably stick to C&C for service to maintain the warranty.
Mac
Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 30th October 2009, 9:56 am

The extra they pay for the car price already factored that in. But the 5yr warranty is really good.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by KIAFAN 30th October 2009, 11:10 am

5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Affraid
KIAFAN
KIAFAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac 30th October 2009, 2:30 pm

Some update. Checked with my SE. If I want to get the latest promo, I will need to pay the new price at 1K more plus need to take 50K loan at 2.49% interest rate. All in all, not worth for me to switch.

The wait for the Koup continues ....
Mac
Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 30th October 2009, 3:01 pm

why 2.49% interest rate?
thats higher than buying 2nd hand leh

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac 30th October 2009, 3:23 pm

jeRrRKKKK wrote:why 2.49% interest rate?

Sometimes it is true to say that you pay for your own free gifts 5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Icon_razz
Mac
Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 30th October 2009, 8:26 pm

considerably lower than the 2.8% earlier this year!
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 30th October 2009, 9:00 pm

aural wrote:The extra they pay for the car price already factored that in. But the 5yr warranty is really good.

This 5 yrs warranty is to tie you down with the CnC car services, and you must let them do all your routine check and mileage services. Yes 5 yrs is a long period, any wrong move like some parts alteration or add on will void your warranty at their discretion.

Simply means you must go back to CnC for the Car Service and that's the time they will ask you to change this and that, parts and workmanship are expensive at CnC.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by miko komi 30th October 2009, 9:24 pm

5 yrs warranty ? Is that for windscreen ? 5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Icon_biggrin 5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Icon_lol
miko komi
miko komi

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 30th October 2009, 9:47 pm

yes.....inclusive of free unlimited windscreen replacement....... 5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Icon_biggrin
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 30th October 2009, 10:22 pm

andikong wrote:
aural wrote:The extra they pay for the car price already factored that in. But the 5yr warranty is really good.

This 5 yrs warranty is to tie you down with the CnC car services, and you must let them do all your routine check and mileage services. Yes 5 yrs is a long period, any wrong move like some parts alteration or add on will void your warranty at their discretion.

Simply means you must go back to CnC for the Car Service and that's the time they will ask you to change this and that, parts and workmanship are expensive at CnC.

5 yrs of drinking their coffee and drink at eating their paus at the service centre.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by hellbabe 31st October 2009, 12:12 am

is tis for forte or koup?? koup comes wif 5yrs warranty rite..
hellbabe
hellbabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 31st October 2009, 12:35 am

From the promotion ad, i believe is for all kia models.
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyfox 31st October 2009, 7:43 am

I think do for the package....

But then again, that if you trust CnC servicing.

List of problem include:-

(a) Engine oil too cheap... overtop it
(b) Tire rotation is only a tick on your paper.
(c) Tell them your problem. And they will say
(1) Cant find. Could be you.
(2) Prove it!!!
(3) It all in your imagination.
(4) It like that one lah.

5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Icon_biggrin
crazyfox
crazyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by thaliamei 31st October 2009, 10:08 am

crazyfox wrote:I think do for the package....

But then again, that if you trust CnC servicing.

List of problem include:-

(a) Engine oil too cheap... overtop it
(b) Tire rotation is only a tick on your paper.
(c) Tell them your problem. And they will say
(1) Cant find. Could be you.
(2) Prove it!!!
(3) It all in your imagination.
(4) It like that one lah.

5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Icon_biggrin

(5) That is normal one, nothing wrong with that... while answering, don't even take a look at what you trying to show them
thaliamei
thaliamei

Back to top Go down

Post by danieltay 31st October 2009, 12:30 pm

I wonder if existing owners with 3 yrs warranty can upgrade to the 5 year.

danieltay

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 31st October 2009, 5:14 pm

no wonder car prices keep getting up... and up...

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by GnoMisH 1st November 2009, 9:55 am

so nice to see 5 yrs warranty and 3 yrs free servicing...
if only they extend it to every existing forte owner 5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Icon_bounce
GnoMisH
GnoMisH

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 1st November 2009, 11:09 am

GnoMisH wrote:so nice to see 5 yrs warranty and 3 yrs free servicing...
if only they extend it to every existing forte owner 5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Icon_bounce

Wait long enough, it might just happen. 5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Icon_lol
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 2nd November 2009, 8:23 am

Mac wrote:Some update. Checked with my SE. If I want to get the latest promo, I will need to pay the new price at 1K more plus need to take 50K loan at 2.49% interest rate. All in all, not worth for me to switch.

The wait for the Koup continues ....

1k more plus is for the car price difference back then and now ?

u mean minimum 50k loan ??
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 2nd November 2009, 8:24 am

andikong wrote:

yeha agree....there is always a catch to it.....i don find it a genuinely good deal .... Crying or Very sad

and morever there are alot of reasons that garages can give to state that the warrenty is voided.
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 2nd November 2009, 8:26 am

muff wrote:yes.....inclusive of free unlimited windscreen replacement....... 5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Icon_biggrin

the 5 year warrenty seems good in this case haha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 2nd November 2009, 8:26 am

aural wrote:

5 yrs of drinking their coffee and drink at eating their paus at the service centre.

Drain them of their coffee and pau to replenish back the difference top up man Twisted Evil

wonder can bring 1.5litre bottles go a not....jerry cans a bit too huge haahha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 2nd November 2009, 10:44 pm

with this 5 yr warranty, CNC sure make more profits. no way will they give such a warranty if there is no $$ to be made. i believe they have already calculated their dollar and cents already.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 3rd November 2009, 8:26 am

u can view this as insurance, everyone shares the load , not evryone will max it, but definitely cnc will gain from it .
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by mkkiaforte 4th November 2009, 8:50 pm

Hi guys,

If CNC offer current owner the same warranty with top up, would you go for it? Say 3-5k more?
mkkiaforte
mkkiaforte

Back to top Go down

Post by danieltay 4th November 2009, 10:27 pm

I just got a response from my SE. Current owners cannot get the extended warranty. Only those who have not collected their cars AND whose production batch is July '09 (reach Singapore ~Oct '09) can top up to get the extended warranty.

danieltay

Back to top Go down

Post by danielg 4th November 2009, 10:31 pm

Bro, know how much to top up? Cos I collected mine mid-oct, can consider leh
danielg
danielg

Back to top Go down

Post by danieltay 4th November 2009, 11:39 pm

uh, but its not available to those who have already collected their cars.. it must still be brand new, waiting for collection. btw my SE didnt check for me since i wasn't eligible.

danieltay

Back to top Go down

Post by kenkoh8 5th November 2009, 7:32 pm

Got the same respond from my SE. Top up 1K + loan interest at 2.4+%. Basically, the buyer will be paying for extended warranty and services.

kenkoh8

Back to top Go down

Post by jennytan 5th November 2009, 8:03 pm

My SE told me to top up just another 2k instead for the 5 yrs warranty.

Is it really worth it ? .... say if i plan to sell 3 yrs later. 5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Icon_question

jennytan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 6th November 2009, 9:02 am

My colleague had just went done to C&C, was told that

for the +3 years free servicing labour and parts, a minimum of 40k loan is required with a 7 year repayment loan, with 2.49% interest *faint*
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by JF_Koup 6th November 2009, 10:20 am

hi to all..need some advice here.

I am offered this promo, but need to take up the 2.49% i/r (i'm offered the 2.2% for now). This will translate into an increase of abt $10 for my mthly installment, i.e. abt $120 p.a.

Is this worth it? I read from another thread discussing on how CnC overcharges for their servicing. And as this is gonna be my first car, i think it shd be easier if i just follow CnC for their servicing right?? If this is e case, is it better i go for this promo?

Anyone knows what's the typical servicing schedule for CnC? 1k, 5k, then 10k...how abt after tt? Wondering how much benefit can we really reap from this promo..
JF_Koup
JF_Koup

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 5th December 2009, 7:20 pm

Mac wrote:

Sometimes it is true to say that you pay for your own free gifts 5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Icon_razz

That is right...nothing in the world is free..... 5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo 332362
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 6th December 2009, 8:56 am

ADs also running a business to make the most profits. how can things from them be free.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by ginn 6th December 2009, 10:07 am

the 3yrs or 100k free maint (incl. parts & labout) + 5yrs unliminted mileage warranty was the main reason i bought this car.

I travel to KL once a month..so unlimited mileage is good for me.5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Icon_biggrin

ginn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 6th December 2009, 10:31 am

ginn wrote:the 3yrs or 100k free maint (incl. parts & labout) + 5yrs unliminted mileage warranty was the main reason i bought this car.

I travel to KL once a month..so unlimited mileage is good for me.5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo Icon_biggrin

Yup, unlimited mileage is what i need, as i drive alot .....
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 6th December 2009, 10:36 am

Nolicense2 wrote:
ginn wrote:the 3yrs or 100k free maint (incl. parts & labout) + 5yrs unliminted mileage warranty was the main reason i bought this car.

pls read tnc properly.... later heartache....
find out what is covered and on what conditions....
if am not wrong, they cover defect but not wear and tear....
it is not to be taken as a comprehensive overalll coverage...
what am saying, just make sure u understand the terms and coverage...
if am wrong , pls free to correct me....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 6th December 2009, 10:39 am

JuanST wrote:
Nolicense2 wrote:

If i nvr rmb wrongly,
1)aircon 3 years....
2)Engine 5 years
that is what the SE told me.... 5 Years Warranty + 3 Years Free Service Promo 332362
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by ginn 6th December 2009, 10:57 am

JuanST wrote:
Nolicense2 wrote:

i have not read the fine prints as yet but i think it will be the same as the normal warranties that C&C gives. as for the higher interest rate of 2.49% the difference is about $150pa so i guess its ok since I have read here of how expensive servicing at C&C can be. Assuming i service 3 times a year at 10k interval and assuming its $150 each visit, I would have save $300pa. I am not too sure if my calculation is correct; any other view point is appreciated.

ginn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down