Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo

+27
Arshavin
Mahinda
Redbean
kapitan
shendoh
BluRz
ano57
nothing
keigo
impact2001
Melfiend
Divine
kysoong
kei66
Siaoster
nocash
dav2011
andikong
jactsq
tish
lawrenceke
Fortec
tiny
luvxiaobeng
GotCash
waypoint
dreamzzlandz
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 3 Empty Re: I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo

Post by kysoong 17th June 2009, 3:16 pm

Think he can nw add 7 more fishes - 9 more lucky rite?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 3 Empty Re: I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo

Post by dav2011 17th June 2009, 3:19 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:any small symbols ( less than 50 cent coin size) are acceptable, but I cannot swallow down facing 2 super stupid big fishes for the rest of my life.

Just a direct question, is there still love between you and him?
If yes, do consider
If no, let move on
dav2011
dav2011

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 17th June 2009, 3:21 pm

tiny, actually it is really all about the tattoo, the strongwill that he insisted on getting the tattoo. he is happy with the 2 so called lucky ( but to me totally disgusting and stupid) fishes.. the 2 fishes will accompany him for his rest of his life. He can even talk to them.

I dont need to have any tattoo on my body to gain any confidence or to boost my self-esteem. I am a confident and practical person.

Neither do I waste my money to torture my body nor ruin my own body with any stupid tattoo.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 17th June 2009, 3:21 pm

I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 3 SpaceballI broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 3 1331659508_6464b516c6
I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 3 Pic-7

Fishes????

I agree with Tiny.....
Eye grow in front for u to look ahead... move on....
Start afresh.....
REBORN again!!!!

cheers
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 17th June 2009, 3:25 pm

dav2011, yes there is love ..or else I wouldnt cry before I go to bed the past few nights. but its hard for me to take the fishes on his back.

See how disgusting the fish on the back is.. and I am going to live with it for the rest of my life.

Maybe if he agreed to paste a super big plaster over his 2 fishes everytime he is with me. But the question is he wont, because he is so proud of the fishes. Just a total disgrace! and i guess next time his children will follow his suit.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 17th June 2009, 3:29 pm

If love's strong enough, what's the deal with the physical self.
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17th June 2009, 3:32 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:tiny, actually it is really all about the tattoo, the strongwill that he insisted on getting the tattoo. he is happy with the 2 so called lucky ( but to me totally disgusting and stupid) fishes.. the 2 fishes will accompany him for his rest of his life. He can even talk to them.

I dont need to have any tattoo on my body to gain any confidence or to boost my self-esteem. I am a confident and practical person.

Neither do I waste my money to torture my body nor ruin my own body with any stupid tattoo.

He talks to them? OK then I think he is a few marbles short of a full bag.

Hmm personally I don't understand the need for body markings. My life journey has already given my body enough trail rashes and scars..I don't see the need to pay for more..haha

But I have seen some people with really nice tattoos, it's just how you carry them once you own them.

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 17th June 2009, 3:41 pm

purple wrote:If love's strong enough, what's the deal with the physical self.

if the scars are caused by accidents or cuts, I am definitely ok with it, but I wouldnt accept the fact that he has to waste money to pay others to ruin his clean back.. it is not by accident, he pay to get it done..

There are so many things I had wanted to get, but I did not .. but he just wasted his money so lavishly on those stupid 2 fishes. It is not as though he has got tons of money to spare. you see my point.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 17th June 2009, 4:04 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:
purple wrote:If love's strong enough, what's the deal with the physical self.

if the scars are caused by accidents or cuts, I am definitely ok with it, but I wouldnt accept the fact that he has to waste money to pay others to ruin his clean back.. it is not by accident, he pay to get it done..

There are so many things I had wanted to get, but I did not .. but he just wasted his money so lavishly on those stupid 2 fishes. It is not as though he has got tons of money to spare. you see my point.

Totally!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 17th June 2009, 4:07 pm

the tattoo same price as 2-way angel eyes?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 17th June 2009, 4:16 pm

his stupid tattoo cost around $600.

and to think I even went to complaint about the $300 auto folding mirror to kia management ( because we were not given free while others got it free)...

Well, I will just tell the management to drop the subject, $300 for auto folding mirror is already very cheap than paying twice the amount to ruin his body.

Why should I care???

All these years why should I have help him save money, scrimp on so many things... and he just waste the money on this nonsense thing! which got absolutely no meaning at all.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 17th June 2009, 4:43 pm

let me present.. the truly CFO - Ms dreamzzlandz ^^

cheer up.. let the past bygone.. future is shinning bright ahead waiting for you..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 17th June 2009, 4:52 pm

oh... even more ex than the LED tail lamps...
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 17th June 2009, 4:54 pm

Terrier.. Ya, I think I am a good CFO.

Anyway, with $600, can even buy a few items for the new forte, just dont understand why he would waste the money on a stupid tattoo..

Maybe with $600, he can buy a ring and get a girl to marry him ... with $600, can buy a small branded bag to make a girl happy, well there are quite a number of things $600 can do to bring much happiness than misery and pain.

and the last thing on mind is to use $600 to ruin one's body.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 17th June 2009, 5:00 pm

dreamy.. i can feel that.. u still feel for him but dunno how to accept it.. if not how come u will know abt the $600 and from that day till now.. still grumbling =).. hehe cool it.. give yourself more time to think..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 17th June 2009, 5:15 pm

Terrier wrote:let me present.. the truly CFO - Ms dreamzzlandz ^^

cheer up.. let the past bygone.. future is shinning bright ahead waiting for you..

I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 3 022ff9389971da79b66dec2755111a34_large
Shine in me
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 17th June 2009, 5:25 pm

"wai hor weng yu fong bak dai..." - sammi cheng Rolling Eyes
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 17th June 2009, 5:38 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:Terrier.. Ya, I think I am a good CFO.

Anyway, with $600, can even buy a few items for the new forte, just dont understand why he would waste the money on a stupid tattoo..

Maybe with $600, he can buy a ring and get a girl to marry him ... with $600, can buy a small branded bag to make a girl happy, well there are quite a number of things $600 can do to bring much happiness than misery and pain.

and the last thing on mind is to use $600 to ruin one's body.

That leads me to one question, why he haven't proposed yet??? 9years leh!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 17th June 2009, 5:45 pm

because I told him I dont want to get married so early and that both of us are still young, and that maybe 5 years later than get married.

( He is lucky, for other girls would have pester him to get married, instead me drag the topic of marriage. I know I have girlf friends who would pester their boyfriends to marry them..but hor, not for me! I have many girl friends who are still single.In fact 95% are still single so I see no point in getting married at an early age)

All his best friends were already married, in fact out of 6 of them, 3 already married with kids.. its my thinking, I do not wish to get married at such a young age and be tied down by commitments.

Plus we got no money... you see no money he still can anyhow spent on getting a silly tattoo.

Anyway, he also wont propose to me, because he sure know I definitely reject him.. but then if he were able to move me to tears with a romantic proposal, I would have say "yes" but he wont do that because he wont even propose in the first place.. but at times, he would ask me to go apply flat..

and of course, I wouldnt agreed to go apply flat..if a woman agreed to go apply flat with you, which mean she agreed to marry you without you having to propose to her... can save the trouble and money and effort to get a ring on the man's side.. I wouldnt be so stupid to agree to apply for flat, without a proper proposal.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 17th June 2009, 6:07 pm

Apply flat is usually about 3-5years before you take keys. Unless you opt for open market. Sad to say, in SG....apply flats usually comes before proposal due to the long waiting period.

But ok lah, now u r single again....u can start afresh.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 17th June 2009, 6:12 pm

I can now imagine the next story line for a new Korean drama....
나는 나의 소년 친구와 그는 귀영나팔이 있기 때문에 그만두었다
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 17th June 2009, 6:17 pm

Thanks all..

yes, I am single and I am going to be strong. I wont let 2 stupid fishes to bring me down.

** to end my story, I just wrote a complaint to No.2 haji Lane telling them that they made very ugly tattoo that caused me to lose my 9 relationship. ( I know they wont care my email, but I feel better to tell them the fact that their tattoo had caused.)
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 17th June 2009, 7:42 pm

ano57 wrote:I broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 3 SpaceballI broke off with my bf of 9 years because he went to get a tattoo - Page 3 1331659508_6464b516c6

Fishes????

I agree with Tiny.....
Eye grow in front for u to look ahead... move on....
Start afresh.....
REBORN again!!!!

cheers

WOO!! nice tattoo artwork.. wahh.. this person muz be biting the towel until seow leh..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 17th June 2009, 8:32 pm

Thread objective met and requested to close by starter.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3