Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun

+38
yew_m
JayJ
leedevil
chamot16
jeefong
lukester
Eviltrap
Juz@kid
Mahinda
melburn
mwerkz
forte-red
kysoong
scorpey
jackohy
purple
dreamzzlandz
oscar33
Spiritseye
greatgazoo
ckpay
add001
xforte
keigo
turbo4ev
nocash
HoLH123
longbow
Fortei
loveforte
muff
SpicyRed
Terrier
tish
dinkodink
booncteo
antzng
ben1975
42 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 2 Empty Re: Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun

Post by jackohy 11th June 2009, 10:07 am

Date of purchase: 19th Apr 2009
Model: 1.6 SX (auto)
Colour : Bright Silver.

Going down on 12/06/09 to make payment. Was told that the car is arriving next week.

jackohy

Back to top Go down

Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 2 Empty Re: Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun

Post by tish 11th June 2009, 10:30 am

Date of purchase: 31th March 2009
Model: 2.0 SX (auto)
Colour : white
Payment :9th june 09 @ Lengkee
Collection :ard 2wk @ Padan
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by ben1975 11th June 2009, 1:11 pm

Cant wait, so i called SE. SE will let me know by tom if my car is in this shipment and says high chance as shipment is huge. Keeping fingers crossed!

ben1975

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 11th June 2009, 1:30 pm

just to share.. shippment arrived yesterday.. paid the balance last nite and was told i will get car around 23rd this month.. =)
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 11th June 2009, 1:36 pm

cong scorpey bro!
my SE still can't tell me the actual date... No
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 11th June 2009, 2:23 pm

tish wrote:Date of purchase: 31th March 2009

FINALLY! Razz
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 11th June 2009, 2:53 pm

SpicyRed wrote:cong scorpey bro!
my SE still can't tell me the actual date... No

if ur car is on yesterday shipment think ur SE can check the list liao.. unless its still on the way.. then gotto wait for the next shipment lor.. mine is 2.0 SX(A) booked in mid apr.. but my fren 1.6 SX(A) booked early apr oso on yesterday shipment too.. =)
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by ben1975 11th June 2009, 2:58 pm

Shipment arrived!! Hmm.. wondering how come some SE knows before others.... unless my SE snook me.
My theory is that SE is contacting customer batch by batch... not my turn yet so dont tell me first in case i wanna rush down to make payment.... but SE knows my car in the shipment!!

ben1975

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 11th June 2009, 3:10 pm

ubi se maybe harder chance to know, coz ubi is not link to leng kee and ubi take stock from lengkee.

so its not surprise that se from leng kee had a better idea
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 11th June 2009, 3:11 pm

kysoong wrote:
tish wrote:Date of purchase: 31th March 2009

FINALLY! Razz

ya thanks pek kar tui!! hehe
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 11th June 2009, 3:17 pm

i thk there is a shipment list where SE can check for their respective owners name but they can only do so when the shipment arrives and the list is out.. anyway, i read from somewhere saying that there r a few shipments this month.. so maybe urs not here yet lor.. but dun worry.. sooner or later only! Smile
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 11th June 2009, 3:19 pm

2 shipments quoted from my se
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by forte-red 11th June 2009, 4:56 pm

finally my SE called yesterday morning to say my car is here.
went down to make paperwork and payment yesterday afternoon.
Hope to get my car soon.

Date of Purchase: 19th April 2009
Model: 1.6SX(A) - Spicy red
Price: $49,999
COE: Secured on 3rd Bidding ($9,889)

Want to check with bros here, what is the estimated date of delivery after paperwork and payment is done?
forte-red
forte-red

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 11th June 2009, 5:09 pm

abt 2 weeks..
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by forte-red 11th June 2009, 6:03 pm

do you think by next week possible?
forte-red
forte-red

Back to top Go down

Post by ben1975 11th June 2009, 6:06 pm

forte-red wrote:do you think by next week possible?

u should check with your SE as we do not knoe the freebies you r getting. so donno how much time is needed for the assembly of freebies/

ben1975

Back to top Go down

Post by forte-red 11th June 2009, 6:09 pm

but so far, any bros received within 1 weeks after paperwork done?
forte-red
forte-red

Back to top Go down

Post by ben1975 11th June 2009, 6:24 pm

those who make downpayment, did u check with SE if auto-fold mirror comes with it..... got chance it come free?
just call and ask your SE

ben1975

Back to top Go down

Post by forte-red 11th June 2009, 6:26 pm

i checked liao, my SE say not included. Sad
forte-red
forte-red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 11th June 2009, 6:36 pm

yea not included.. i even ask her to squeeze 1 for me.. but failed =(

anyway I ask her to fix it instead of going MCD.. do them 1 short.. and warranty is under C&C =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by forte-red 11th June 2009, 6:39 pm

bro, how much they quote you?
forte-red
forte-red

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 11th June 2009, 7:05 pm

1wk quite hard. unless u pay by cashier's order. my SE ask me make payment by cashier's order so he can register de car right after i make payment.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 11th June 2009, 7:17 pm

forte-red, the SE said after payment, it will be around 2 weeks wait for the arrival of car, because they need time to settle your freebies..

Terrier, Can I check how much your SE quoted you for the auto folding mirror?
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by ben1975 11th June 2009, 7:24 pm

Smile Just rec'd call from SE... going to get my car too!!! Heard that there is another shipment coming again.
As the shipment its huge, SE says delivery might be slightly later than 2 weeks though.

ben1975

Back to top Go down

Post by ben1975 11th June 2009, 7:30 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:forte-red, the SE said after payment, it will be around 2 weeks wait for the arrival of car, because they need time to settle your freebies..

Terrier, Can I check how much your SE quoted you for the auto folding mirror?

SE quote me $300 when i ask. what abt you? am considering to get it done too.

ben1975

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 11th June 2009, 7:48 pm

quoted $300.. cause MCD mass order to them in bulk more likely to be cheaper cause they got contract.. but as an add-on will be $300.. which i think go ahead..

go MCD directly will be quote $350 and GB need to wait and dont think there's much GB on auto folding now..

lastly warranty is directly from C&C.. any electronics fault can blame C&C though setup by MCD.. Doing yourself at MCD might or might not affect the warranty depend on debate.

So I rather do it all together and save my time wait and wait and wait =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 11th June 2009, 7:53 pm

today all SE had been called up for a conference meeting.. I think this meeting got to do with all these shipment..

Their meeting started at 3pm and I reach there ard 2.40pm to settle some documents and see how is the built-in GPS looks like.. The GPS is 3.5" and comes with reverse camera too. It looks rather small so I dont recommend to go for it unless it come for free =X

At 3pm sharp, all staff reported for meeting and not a single soul left in the showroom. I think left with 1-2 admin staff(not sales) only.

Hopefully my car can come out before end of the month =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 11th June 2009, 8:00 pm

Terrier wrote:today all SE had been called up for a conference meeting.. I think this meeting got to do with all these shipment..

Their meeting started at 3pm and I reach there ard 2.40pm to settle some documents and see how is the built-in GPS looks like.. The GPS is 3.5" and comes with reverse camera too. It looks rather small so I dont recommend to go for it unless it come for free =X

At 3pm sharp, all staff reported for meeting and not a single soul left in the showroom. I think left with 1-2 admin staff(not sales) only.

I there at 12pm... hmm I look at the blue and metal bronze forte and don't see any build-in GPS... so where u see it one..??
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 11th June 2009, 8:54 pm

ohh im at ubi.. the light blue 2L forte
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 11th June 2009, 8:59 pm

keigo wrote:
Terrier wrote:today all SE had been called up for a conference meeting.. I think this meeting got to do with all these shipment..

I there at 12pm... hmm I look at the blue and metal bronze forte and don't see any build-in GPS... so where u see it one..??

Bro, are you going to have your ride soon?
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 11th June 2009, 9:10 pm

nocash wrote:
keigo wrote:

Yes bro... finally... I cut all the Bullshit my SE is giving me and settle everything. So within 2 weeks time will be collecting car and 1st thing need to do... change rims and tyres... lol!
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 11th June 2009, 9:46 pm

keigo wrote:
nocash wrote:
keigo wrote:

Yes bro... finally... I cut all the Bullshit my SE is giving me and settle everything. So within 2 weeks time will be collecting car and 1st thing need to do... change rims and tyres... lol!

Congrats bro, btw hav ur rims arrived?

Very Happy
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 11th June 2009, 9:52 pm

anybody knows when is the next shipment? My SE checked and confirmed that mine my car is coming on the next shipment. He says most prob his boss will bid COE all the way for me on the next bidding
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 11th June 2009, 10:12 pm

melburn wrote:
keigo wrote:
nocash wrote:
keigo wrote:

Congrats bro, btw hav ur rims arrived?

Very Happy

Hi Mel

You should know better then me the rim arrive or not.. lol!

Not yet lor.. so have to wait for it to arrive bounce
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by ckpay 11th June 2009, 10:16 pm

ben1975 wrote:those who make downpayment, did u check with SE if auto-fold mirror comes with it..... got chance it come free?
just call and ask your SE

even if C&C throw in free for you, e auto-folding mirror is fitted locally... Smile

ckpay

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 11th June 2009, 11:30 pm

forte-red wrote:but so far, any bros received within 1 weeks after paperwork done?

me... 5 days minus sat n sun... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 12th June 2009, 12:24 am

2.0SX auto
Tit Silver
Booked 3rd May
COE kena on 1 bid (6th May)

11/06/09 1930 hrs my SE confirm with me car is here and ready for final payment for register
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by ckpay 12th June 2009, 12:39 am

Juz@kid wrote:
forte-red wrote:but so far, any bros received within 1 weeks after paperwork done?

me... 5 days minus sat n sun... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

if minus 2x sat n sun, me also 5 workind days~ Embarassed

ckpay

Back to top Go down

Post by forte-red 12th June 2009, 12:47 am

har???
5 working days plus 2 weekends on add up to 7 days.
How to have 2 x weekends?
forte-red
forte-red

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 12th June 2009, 12:50 am

wow
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 12th June 2009, 12:58 am

The information contained herein is correct as at 11 Jun 2009 / 23:57:36
Vehicle Prefix Group:Car
Range Of Vehicle No.:SJR1875Y to SJR2433H (Both Vehicle No. Inclusive)
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 12th June 2009, 1:03 am

the range is till how long?? hope I can get within this grp..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 12th June 2009, 1:07 am

u see ar...one day number jump abt 500-600.
SJR will last about 15 working days more.
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 12th June 2009, 1:09 am

u mean the range is issued daily and not by finish the no. inside the range?
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 12th June 2009, 1:11 am

i tink its a random number but within the 500-600 numbers daily.

hope i answer ur ques What a Face
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 12th June 2009, 1:12 am

sian!! means i wont be getting my bday no. randomly liao =.=.. hope i will be allocated with nice no.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 12th June 2009, 1:14 am

Terrier wrote:sian!! means i wont be getting my bday no. randomly liao =.=.. hope i will be allocated with nice no.

me too...
i tink until my car register will be abt 7000-9000+
have a fat hope of getting 8881 Shocked
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 12th June 2009, 1:15 am

hehehehe
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 12th June 2009, 1:18 am

huh got so far apart meh.. ohh ya.. my SE told me.. going to LTA registration is just 1 day job.. 2weeks paperwork is settling with bank, they provide the $$ and insurance.. the after all these paperwork are done.. then SE will send to LTA for registration.. so hopefully shld be 6xxx no.. will be good
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 12th June 2009, 1:26 am

i wan number start wif 8XXX
scali 8188 hei hei hei
im dreaming now
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next