Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Anyone gt lobang with this shop call AT. Performance??? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Anyone gt lobang with this shop call AT. Performance??? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Anyone gt lobang with this shop call AT. Performance??? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Anyone gt lobang with this shop call AT. Performance??? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Anyone gt lobang with this shop call AT. Performance??? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Anyone gt lobang with this shop call AT. Performance??? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Anyone gt lobang with this shop call AT. Performance??? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Anyone gt lobang with this shop call AT. Performance??? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Anyone gt lobang with this shop call AT. Performance??? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Anyone gt lobang with this shop call AT. Performance???

2 posters

Go down

Anyone gt lobang with this shop call AT. Performance??? Empty Anyone gt lobang with this shop call AT. Performance???

Post by darksoul 2nd March 2010, 11:50 pm

Anyone got connections with them Bo ??

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Anyone gt lobang with this shop call AT. Performance??? Empty Re: Anyone gt lobang with this shop call AT. Performance???

Post by ozzie75 3rd March 2010, 9:43 pm

They are the dealer for D2 coilovers.

ozzie75

Back to top Go down

Anyone gt lobang with this shop call AT. Performance??? Empty Re: Anyone gt lobang with this shop call AT. Performance???

Post by darksoul 3rd March 2010, 10:27 pm

Yes I wan to check if the coil over for forte has arrive and the damage if it's of acceptable price I may change to test it out Now I have two bran in mind one is STD one is d2 lol

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzie75 11th March 2010, 12:51 am

call them at 96866219. D2 is about 1.45K based on their word last Nov'09...and I have not heard from them since.. STD? Think it's from Gary's Engineering. Did they recommend you the 'ADVANCE' coilovers? Price range around the same range as D2.

One of the bros is selling his BC which has been customised for Forte. Fong Kim have drift racing coils for our ride and if you want something premium there's the Tein Super Street which you can give ST Powered a call to bring it in (above 2K ++)

ozzie75

Back to top Go down

Post by darksoul 11th March 2010, 12:46 pm

i have check with race tech its not really BC actually its mix and match to custom to fix forte most prob will be checking with AT or wait for horizon which they said that will be bringing in STD coils for forte but that cat forte have to sacrifies his car for few days lol

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down