Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun

+38
yew_m
JayJ
leedevil
chamot16
jeefong
lukester
Eviltrap
Juz@kid
Mahinda
melburn
mwerkz
forte-red
kysoong
scorpey
jackohy
purple
dreamzzlandz
oscar33
Spiritseye
greatgazoo
ckpay
add001
xforte
keigo
turbo4ev
nocash
HoLH123
longbow
Fortei
loveforte
muff
SpicyRed
Terrier
tish
dinkodink
booncteo
antzng
ben1975
42 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 5 Empty Re: Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun

Post by loveforte 14th June 2009, 4:32 pm

cfm by my SE leh...no folding mirror for me.
tink hav to look for mancando. and spend that 300
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun - Page 5 Empty Re: Who has received call to make downpayment this week 8 -14Jun

Post by Mahinda 14th June 2009, 7:40 pm

When you place it? If after BK promo most likely will have one. Unless your SE wanna throw in give you.
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 14th June 2009, 9:37 pm

i havent place order for my folding mirror.
i onli placed order for my strut bar.
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 14th June 2009, 10:45 pm

i dun think can get auto fold mirror at 200 la. but it's close. cos my SE called the agent n ask de price direct in front of me, n offered it to me at tat price.

he seriously know i surf the forum very often n knows wats the cheapest price offered for wat item. he oso dun wan waste time arguin with me over price. haha. juz wan get my deal over n done with =x

n ya. i promised not to disclose de price i pay, so i got to keep to it. cos he say it's against c&c policy. n one of the SE tio marked by company cos he offered too cheaply to his client.

ended up i did with him cos if we do de auto fold mirror thru them, it's covered under de 3yrs c&c warranty wheras do outside no warranty by them for ur mirror anymore & it's slightly cheaper den mancando GB.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 15th June 2009, 11:06 am

mwerkz wrote:i dun think can get auto fold mirror at 200 la. but it's close. cos my SE called the agent n ask de price direct in front of me, n offered it to me at tat price.

he seriously know i surf the forum very often n knows wats the cheapest price offered for wat item. he oso dun wan waste time arguin with me over price. haha. juz wan get my deal over n done with =x

n ya. i promised not to disclose de price i pay, so i got to keep to it. cos he say it's against c&c policy. n one of the SE tio marked by company cos he offered too cheaply to his client.

ended up i did with him cos if we do de auto fold mirror thru them, it's covered under de 3yrs c&c warranty wheras do outside no warranty by them for ur mirror anymore & it's slightly cheaper den mancando GB.

I got them for free!! cheers cheers cheers
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by forte-red 15th June 2009, 11:07 am

good for you bro
forte-red
forte-red

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 11:07 am

free!!! Suspect

haha grats!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 15th June 2009, 11:14 am

Got price one actually. My SE ask me to go his house tonight... Sad Sad Sad
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 11:16 am

go his house to do what? lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 15th June 2009, 11:20 am

Sob..Sob..I don't know ahhh he say he wanna explore me.

LOL ok enough of the OOT.
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 15th June 2009, 11:21 am

Mahinda wrote:
mwerkz wrote:i dun think can get auto fold mirror at 200 la. but it's close. cos my SE called the agent n ask de price direct in front of me, n offered it to me at tat price.

I got them for free!! cheers cheers cheers

grats =p

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 11:24 am

Mahinda wrote:Sob..Sob..I don't know ahhh he say he wanna explore me.

LOL ok enough of the OOT.

haha ok grats... ur SE gay ah lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 15th June 2009, 2:12 pm

After payment I think now very painful to wait for my ride to arrive....

:S

Its quite funny, its like you pay money to buy something but still cannot get.... (yet)
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by yew_m 15th June 2009, 8:35 pm

Hi everyone,
I was asked to sign the papers yesterday and was told to leave my orignial IC there with my SE (for veicle registration). Just wondering if this happen to all of you who have been called to go down for downpayment this week?
Thanks for your comments & reply!

yew_m

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 15th June 2009, 8:56 pm

yew_m wrote:Hi everyone,
I was asked to sign the papers yesterday and was told to leave my orignial IC there with my SE (for veicle registration). Just wondering if this happen to all of you who have been called to go down for downpayment this week?

Did you trade-in and car? I place my IC there also...
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 15th June 2009, 10:09 pm

if u trade in ur old car den need to place ur ic there.. however, if u really really dun wan tat u gotto do part of the paper work urseft..( i thk need to go LTA) and dun hv to give them.. but troublesome lor... Razz
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 10:42 pm

leave it with them, under KIA its ok, if under private seller, who knows if he go loan ah long!! lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by yew_m 16th June 2009, 12:13 am

nocash wrote:

Yes, I trade-in my car. So, it looks like it is a common practise for trade-in at C&C. I feel better now. thanks.

yew_m

Back to top Go down

Post by yew_m 16th June 2009, 12:14 am

scorpey wrote:if u trade in ur old car den need to place ur ic there.. however, if u really really dun wan tat u gotto do part of the paper work urseft..( i thk need to go LTA) and dun hv to give them.. but troublesome lor... Razz

Thanks for the information.

yew_m

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 16th June 2009, 1:59 am

PI oso did the same thing FYI
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 16th June 2009, 8:48 am

yew_m wrote:
nocash wrote:

Yes, I trade-in my car. So, it looks like it is a common practise for trade-in at C&C. I feel better now. thanks.

No worries, I also trade-in my old ride but only gave my IC after I collected my new car, few days later SE returned to me Very Happy
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 16th June 2009, 9:28 am

today lucky numbers!!! today mine register...dunno wad number liao...

Enquiry Results
The information contained herein is correct as at 16 Jun 2009 / 08:27:14
Vehicle Prefix Group:Car
Range Of Vehicle No.:SJR2434E to SJR3085Y (Both Vehicle No. Inclusive)
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 16th June 2009, 9:53 am

huh loveforte.. how u see yours is being registered?? the range is to inform you what is the estimated range if u registered today.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 16th June 2009, 9:55 am

oh shit, my wish of getting a 2 seems not possible liao
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 16th June 2009, 9:57 am

3434 interested??

San SI San SI.. = think death, think death =X
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 16th June 2009, 10:20 am

wah lao eh u all ah!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 16th June 2009, 10:22 am

zzz. 3434 sounds bad. heng my number sounds ok. else i will have to pay n bid again =p

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 16th June 2009, 1:10 pm

How long more do we have to wait for the car after getting the car plate no?
Tish & I went to get our season parking once we know our car plate no.
Managed to get the season parking date starting from next week, so hopefully by nex week our car will be here!~
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 16th June 2009, 1:11 pm

BluRz wrote:How long more do we have to wait for the car after getting the car plate no?
Managed to get the season parking date starting from next week, so hopefully by nex week our car will be here!~

heard is that once you got your car plate within 1~2 days you should get your car.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar 16th June 2009, 1:32 pm

Aiyo... Bro and Sis make me very worry abt my future reg. no. leh... Our old ride's no. got laugh at the other forum cos it sounded vulgar when read in hokkien, was very sad abt it.
Hope the new no. is okie. Or I won't reveal it here LOL
Dar
Dar

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 16th June 2009, 1:48 pm

keigo wrote:
BluRz wrote:How long more do we have to wait for the car after getting the car plate no?

heard is that once you got your car plate within 1~2 days you should get your car.

Today is 1 day...so looking forward to tmr then...
If no have? i ask tish smack ur pipi ah!~ Razz
NOw me so excited over the car...
Tmr Tmr Tmr!~ drunken
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 16th June 2009, 2:31 pm

haha, get car then tio poisoned Twisted Evil
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 16th June 2009, 2:45 pm

So I guess there will be many happy customers on the road wor....

I think Forte design is so distinctive, sure attract lots of eyeballs... even my GF can recognise Forte so easily from afar...
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 16th June 2009, 3:14 pm

Dar wrote:Aiyo... Bro and Sis make me very worry abt my future reg. no. leh... Our old ride's no. got laugh at the other forum cos it sounded vulgar when read in hokkien, was very sad abt it.

7878?
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 16th June 2009, 3:19 pm

BluRz wrote:
keigo wrote:

Today is 1 day...so looking forward to tmr then...
If no have? i ask tish smack ur pipi ah!~ Razz
NOw me so excited over the car...
Tmr Tmr Tmr!~ drunken

pengz like that huh... ok sorry typo error.. should be 10000~20000000 days then should get car...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 16th June 2009, 3:57 pm

keigo wrote:

pengz like that huh... ok sorry typo error.. should be 10000~20000000 days then should get car...
hmm why u back out sia!!!

SE just call me tmr go panda get car lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 16th June 2009, 4:04 pm

YeahYEAH! 2mr Tish go collect car! Thanx Keigo,juz as wat u expected! Yahoo!
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 16th June 2009, 4:18 pm

BluRz wrote:YeahYEAH! 2mr Tish go collect car! Thanx Keigo,juz as wat u expected! Yahoo!

err like that got kiss....or a hug also not bad... Twisted Evil lol!
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 16th June 2009, 5:12 pm

grats!!

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 16th June 2009, 5:23 pm

congrats congrats, u wait, finally ended.
ur baby is born after all

like 10 yue huai tai.
haha
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar 16th June 2009, 6:11 pm

ano57 wrote:
Dar wrote:Aiyo... Bro and Sis make me very worry abt my future reg. no. leh... Our old ride's no. got laugh at the other forum cos it sounded vulgar when read in hokkien, was very sad abt it.

7878?

Haha! close... Razz
Dar
Dar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar 16th June 2009, 6:18 pm

turbo4ev wrote:congrats congrats, u wait, finally ended.

like 10 yue huai tai.
haha

That has been such a long wait for Tish and BlurZ, really admire your patience....
Congrats! Peh Ka Tui gang leader, charge!
Dar
Dar

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 16th June 2009, 6:45 pm

keigo wrote:
BluRz wrote:YeahYEAH! 2mr Tish go collect car! Thanx Keigo,juz as wat u expected! Yahoo!

err like that got kiss....or a hug also not bad... Twisted Evil lol!
kiss n hug from me can lah, from my why cannot lah cheers

mwerkz wrote:grats!!

like 10 yue huai tai.
haha

Dar wrote:

like 10 yue huai tai.
haha

That has been such a long wait for Tish and BlurZ, really admire your patience....
Congrats! Peh Ka Tui gang leader, charge!

thanks all, guess everyone here is like waiting together with each other on their newborn car... i guess if we were pregnant, this is how it is!! lol lol!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 16th June 2009, 8:09 pm

OMG tish bro. These few hours sure very hard to pass by one.

GRATES!!!
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 16th June 2009, 8:50 pm

wondering he can sleep anot.. must be hugging his bike and sleep tonight!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 17th June 2009, 1:20 am

Mahinda wrote:OMG tish bro. These few hours sure very hard to pass by one.

GRATES!!!

not really , just now, my friends just came over to celebrate with me, we had red wines with fried rice n bak kut teh.... yummy! from now on i dont know can sleep or not lol

Terrier wrote:wondering he can sleep anot.. must be hugging his bike and sleep tonight!
ermm why hugging bike not bolster? confused
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 17th June 2009, 3:48 pm

this morning reg my ride.
SJR275*B

omv only $15,850
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by forte-red 17th June 2009, 3:57 pm

what is your model bro?
forte-red
forte-red

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 17th June 2009, 4:03 pm

2.0SX auto
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 17th June 2009, 4:13 pm

loveforte wrote:2.0SX auto

mine the same omv as you... look like the omv really drop alot...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next