Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
C&C servicing - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
C&C servicing - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
C&C servicing - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
C&C servicing - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
C&C servicing - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
C&C servicing - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
C&C servicing - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
C&C servicing - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
C&C servicing - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

C&C servicing

+62
Juz@kid
amerimacka
jl1500k
turbo4ev
lwlty
pessimizt
duncton
longbow
PillowER
dreamzzlandz
Fortei
muff
joepele
Fransge
Cypher
Kiang
chamot16
ace_mav
boardrider02
purple
chiewjy
powerteo
JuanST
scorpey
waypoint
liplip
Gute
dandeana21
FriesL
Friendlyfool
kapitan
antzng
ktwong
fortecstatic
tower7
epin
Fortessimo
kysoong
Andrew
humbug
cboonh
eraser
nocash
Jason
lukester
oscar33
mwerkz
graysgerald79
FeiLeong
tiny
Chilex
keigo
BluRz
tish
Slow Ryder
K-Family
nothing
leedevil
charnfai30
Fortec
r11s
loveforte
66 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

C&C servicing - Page 5 Empty Re: C&C servicing

Post by pessimizt 15th August 2009, 5:33 am

nocash wrote:
pessimizt wrote:i just send mine in at LK.
Reached around 0815hrs. Registered and told me that it will be ready at around 10 + to 11am......now back at office waiting for their call......

You still waiting for calls? grin

Hihi, i got a ring at 1030hrs. Went down to collect at around 11+ and they cant solve anything on my issues:

1) Folding mirror - Cannot be disabled or enabled by depressing the button. They are doing a standard wiring with instructions given by KIA from Korea. Evil or Very Mad

2) Reverse sensor - If want them to check, have to wait till afternoon for the vendor to come over to see. Meaning delay in collecting the car. As the problem have not arise for the past few days, they adviced me to KIV first and will follow up when doing 5k servicing. He also told me that there is only 1year warranty on the reverse sensor. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Conclusion: Nothing was done. Just simple change of mineral oil, some checks and then a car wash.
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by duncton 15th August 2009, 3:04 pm

hi lwlty,
thats correct, u can bring ur own oil. but it must be the one they are using also. benefit is it saves a few dollars.

i basically asked the engineer at my 1K. he says if customers insist, they will mostly comply. but they dun see any reason to reject especially if u use the same kinda synth/mineral oil.

but at least wait till 5K then change to synth. quite wasteful to switch to synth at 1K cos such oil can last quite long.
duncton
duncton

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 15th August 2009, 10:45 pm

bro duncton, correct me if i am wrong:
1k to 5k is 4k difference.
5k to 10k is 5k difference.

Do you mean use synthetic oil for the subsequent 10k servicing (like 10k to 20k) ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 15th August 2009, 11:07 pm

yes that correct,

for first 2 servicing use mineral, 10k then use full synthetic
but c&C dun allow bring other oil. so i might consider doing servicing outside
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 16th August 2009, 12:16 am

If doing outside, wouldnt CNC void the car warranty ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by duncton 16th August 2009, 12:47 am

Bro pessimizt,
How's ur insulation diy? Must be super cool oredi.

Anyway, to answer ur earlier question....based on my 2 servicings, after my 1k, my next servicing is +5k later. i.e, 6k mileage bring in for servicing. when I reach 6k, I went in for my "5k" servicing and I brought my own oil (recall I said I brought the same one they use there). So, after my second servicing, my next servicing is +10k bcos I changed to Synth Oil, i.e, I need to bring in to CnC or another place when I reach 16k in my mileage. Hope that clarifies.

All this is planned by CnC. Notice the decal they put on your top right hand corner of windscreen. They will indicate there when to bring in, and its as illustrated above.
duncton
duncton

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 16th August 2009, 1:10 am

hello duncton, oh i see now where we getting at. Smile
so you have been using synthetic oil ever since 1k servicing ?
sorry to ask, whats the diff ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by duncton 16th August 2009, 2:10 am

no lah, earlier post I mentioned that the engineer says its quite wasteful to change it to synth at 1K cos at 5K will change already. usually synth can last at least 10K. I brought my own oil during my 5k servicing.

Extracted from wikipedia (heehee.... lazy to come up with own words...)
The technical advantages of synthetic motor oils include:[citation needed]

• Measurably better low and high temperature viscosity performance
  • Better chemical & shear stability
  • Decreased evaporative loss
  • Resistance to oxidation, thermal breakdown and oil sludge problems
  • Extended drain intervals with the environmental benefit of less oil waste.
  • Improved fuel economy in certain engine configurations.
  • Better lubrication on cold starts
duncton
duncton

Back to top Go down

Post by lwlty 16th August 2009, 2:22 am

duncton wrote:hi lwlty,
thats correct, u can bring ur own oil. but it must be the one they are using also. benefit is it saves a few dollars.

i basically asked the engineer at my 1K. he says if customers insist, they will mostly comply. but they dun see any reason to reject especially if u use the same kinda synth/mineral oil.

but at least wait till 5K then change to synth. quite wasteful to switch to synth at 1K cos such oil can last quite long.

ok thanks

lwlty

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 16th August 2009, 2:47 am

If use their engine oil end of the day will they return back to you the remaining oil?
Did C&C give the first 2 servicing free?
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 16th August 2009, 12:28 pm

Thanks duncton ! thumbsup
Think i will check with them on my 5k servicing.

CNC gave first 3 servicing labour free right ? But still have to pay for the oil change and other parts.
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 16th August 2009, 1:04 pm

first 3 or first 2? mine first 2 only leh
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 16th August 2009, 1:13 pm

Ummm.....if i didnt remember wrongly, should be first 3 labour free but have to pay for the oils. Cos initially, i tried to negotiate for first 3 everything free (include oils). Then the SE only can give me first 2 cos he said the 10k costs more). But ultimately, i did not take any as i told him i will get the solar film instead.

But i will call them to double check tomorrow.
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by duncton 16th August 2009, 5:01 pm

jl1500k wrote:

If use their engine oil end of the day will they return back to you the remaining oil?
Did C&C give the first 2 servicing free?

Hi bro jl1500k, sure thing. I bought a 4L bottle and there was almost 1Ltr remaining. They tied up nice nice and put back in my car when I went to collect.

Mine is first 2 servicing free labour. Evidently, my negotiation skills is far lower than some (or most) of the forte brudders here.... haha... pessimizt, if u did squeeze 3 free servicing, then really good on you for mate! thumbsup
duncton
duncton

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 20th August 2009, 2:45 pm

just a 2 questions regarding servicing.

any difference between the few workshops available to us? heard ubi is bad.

lastly, how long can the servicing take? Question
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 20th August 2009, 2:55 pm

depend on how many fault u have for ur car.
mine got 7-9 fault, finish ard 530-6, send in at 730am, number 7or8 on the queue.
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 20th August 2009, 3:46 pm

turbo4ev wrote:depend on how many fault u have for ur car.
mine got 7-9 fault, finish ard 530-6, send in at 730am, number 7or8 on the queue.

that is late. ride is pretty ok except the knocking sound underneath when going over humps. nothing else i can think off. What a Face

mind listing your faults?
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 20th August 2009, 5:18 pm

pessimizt wrote:If doing outside, wouldnt CNC void the car warranty ?
this issue was discussed many times in this forum, if u service outside and u need to claim a warranty, they might not check properly and will still let u claim warranty, alternatively, u can come back 1-2 times every year to "clock" your warranty ability. There is a risk they may find out and wont warranty you, but u can always go to another workshop or come back another day to reclaim..
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 20th August 2009, 5:21 pm

diz e website to book ur car sevicing online..... thumbsup

http://www.kia.com.sg/booking
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 20th August 2009, 7:32 pm

tish wrote:
pessimizt wrote:If doing outside, wouldnt CNC void the car warranty ?
this issue was discussed many times in this forum, if u service outside and u need to claim a warranty, they might not check properly and will still let u claim warranty, alternatively, u can come back 1-2 times every year to "clock" your warranty ability. There is a risk they may find out and wont warranty you, but u can always go to another workshop or come back another day to reclaim..

what u mean by u can always go to another workshop or come back another day to reclaim..???
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 21st August 2009, 8:52 am

just put it simply...u want to service outside by all means but if anything need to claim, CnC have the right to refuse warranty covered as it's not serviced by them...but then again depends on individual's case and how u talk to them...so bottom line, service with external wkshop by all means but be prepare that u may be rejected for warranty claim...as simple as that......no point going in circle...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 21st August 2009, 9:18 am

sianz, cannot change engine oil, die die must use their oil..
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by forte1978 22nd August 2009, 10:39 pm

i ve sent my car to leng kee to do all the above mention including leather seats.i will be getting the car on monday.
forte1978
forte1978

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 23rd August 2009, 1:36 pm

nocash wrote:
nocash wrote:I'm leaving my car for 10,000km servicing on 06.08.09 at Pandan Garden. Before work leave the car there until off duty than take...
Give them 5 issue to settle.....

Issue Raise
1)Knock sound over hump = Got it replaced (foc)
2)Rattle noise = seat belt buckle need to replace, waiting for parts(foc)
3)Wiper nozzle =need to replace, waiting for parts(foc)
4) Reading lamp blown = Got it replaced(foc)
5)Windscreen film blur = Got it replaced(foc)

Maintenance Service Package For 10,000km
include Shell Ultra S-Helix Oil,Oil Filter and Gasket-oil Plug
Bill= $157.29 include GST

Free gift= umbrella,key chain,tua pua,drinks .... Laughing

Service wise, for me thumbsup

just received a notification letter from C&C that the parts have arrived,
they will reserved for one month from the date of my letter....
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 24th August 2009, 10:02 am

Now at pandan garden to replace the faulty parts.. But it doesn't turn to be pleasant.. One of the faulty parts they had order for me is WRONG... Then i ask him what to do.. He tell me need to re-order again.. I was like $^^&^!@#... I waited very long for the part replacement to come in, and what can be worse more.. The letter they sending to me is WRONG ADDRESS. They go put my unit number #NOV-53.. Stupid sia, where got unit number is #NOV-53..

Now I going to keep my cool.. Any **** coming from them again, they sure going to get it from me.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 24th August 2009, 9:10 pm

Lousy servicing i got from C&C again... First there are two parts which they order to replace mine, one is the clock spring and the other one is the co-driver side retainer cover. Reach upon PG, tell me the part order is wrong for retainer cover, they had went to order sun visor retainer instead.

I politely ask them got no spare to chg meh which he say bo.. Need to order for me (Another waiting time).. I already waited almost two months for the above parts to come in and the notification letter also put in wrong address, 12th Already sent out but got to receive the letter finally on 20th.. Fine, I will wait for the next part (still cool with it).

So proceed to do the clock spring chg which finish ard 2:30pm.. After getting my car and drive out, i found something is wrong.. The steering wheel itself was not in central position despite moving straight.. It was offset more towards anti-clockwise. Their QC so poor meh... LL, drive back again to get them rectify. So dulan liao but never mind..

Reach home, found two pieces of snap-on plastic cover in my central compartment.. It seem like the technician had forgetten to put back for me. I try search high and low which part of my interior got open holes that need to be cover back. I just can't find it. Call the service guy, and tell him off what kind of servicing am i getting.. (Today can forget to put back the cover, what if forget to put in the screws how!!!!).. The service guy tell me next time come servicing again, just bring along these two pieces and show to the person (Nv apologise some more)

C & C, REALLY SUX.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by forte1978 29th August 2009, 5:00 pm

we should ask for a black and white from them the date they order the parts and arrival date.if they fail to do by the arrival date,we can go and issue the matter to case or other legal dept to sue them.
forte1978
forte1978

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 29th August 2009, 5:49 pm

impact2001 wrote:

Reach home, found two pieces of snap-on plastic cover in my central compartment.. It seem like the technician had forgetten to put back for me. I try search high and low which part of my interior got open holes that need to be cover back. I just can't find it. Call the service guy, and tell him off what kind of servicing am i getting.. (Today can forget to put back the cover, what if forget to put in the screws how!!!!).. The service guy tell me next time come servicing again, just bring along these two pieces and show to the person (Nv apologise some more)

C & C, REALLY SUX.

When you send your car in again for the next servicing, will the service guy just simply throw away the two snap-on plastic covers that you bring along and then tell you they have been fixed back?

Last edited by dipstick on 29th August 2009, 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 29th August 2009, 5:52 pm

when I opened my sun glass's compartment juz now, I found a crack on the plastic area around the whole circumference of the right hand mounting screw (meaning mounting screw sunken with the crack thru plastic around it)....over tightening and together with the lack of support (maybe a washer) maybe the cause.....will be reporting this finding to CnC for my next 10K servicing....

you may want to check yours......juz lower the sun glass holder, you'll be able to see the 2 mounting screws on the ceiling.....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 2nd September 2009, 10:32 am

yesterday went for my 1k servicing, was shocked when i saw so many ppl there, i book for my servicing at 8.30am, which was the earliest timing slot. but when i reach there, they said have to take Q no., i dun understand that, if need take Q no. y book online???? my servicing time was 8.30, but Q was no.13 waiting for 1 hr, 9.30, went to check my car, its still parked at the same place, wtf...... these guys just waste time .... a sportage no.18 was doing servicing liao.... i wonder how they planned it, next time i will be the kiasu 1 to reach 7am be the first to service. really f****s. & all my items said on my servicing form was not done also, they just say, if u do this items, yr car will be ready evening time. wtf, change headlamp at most 30-45mins, check boot 30mins, change 2 door panel & trim 1hr, all only 2 hrs 15mins max, from 8.30 he say till evening, thats 10 hrs to do just that, man, i will just call & check if my items are there, then take 1 day leave to see them fix them all up. 1 whole day is just excuse... leave yr car there till evening & tell u , srry, no parts changed as no stock. eeek
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 2nd September 2009, 10:50 am

Fransge wrote:yesterday went for my 1k servicing, was shocked when i saw so many ppl there, i book for my servicing at 8.30am, which was the earliest timing slot. but when i reach there, they said have to take Q no., i dun understand that, if need take Q no. y book online???? my servicing time was 8.30, but Q was no.13 waiting for 1 hr, 9.30, went to check my car, its still parked at the same place, wtf...... these guys just waste time .... a sportage no.18 was doing servicing liao.... i wonder how they planned it, next time i will be the kiasu 1 to reach 7am be the first to service. really f****s. & all my items said on my servicing form was not done also, they just say, if u do this items, yr car will be ready evening time. wtf, change headlamp at most 30-45mins, check boot 30mins, change 2 door panel & trim 1hr, all only 2 hrs 15mins max, from 8.30 he say till evening, thats 10 hrs to do just that, man, i will just call & check if my items are there, then take 1 day leave to see them fix them all up. 1 whole day is just excuse... leave yr car there till evening & tell u , srry, no parts changed as no stock. eeek

I just went into Leng Kee this morning at 0815, .... nothing infront of me, ok there was a Caren that went in right in front, but when I parked the car, I was attended to first,.... the Caren driver was looking around wondering.... hahaa..... Fransge, I actually tried booking for service yesterday, but they told me full.... you are probably unlucky, yesterday being a school holiday where most parents also take leave to coincide with their childrens' off day...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 2nd September 2009, 10:56 am

Honestly, having done both 1000- and 5000-km servicing at Eunos Service Centre, I have yet to encounter any bad service. Any issues are always sorted out. Correspondence via telephone call or email are always forthcoming should something be unresolved, there are no surprises. In fact, I have sent an email once before to commend one of their staff who had attended to me for technical know-how and product knowledge.

As they say, "Familiarity Breeds Contempt" and "Malice Begets Malice". A little empathy goes a very long way sometimes...
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 2nd September 2009, 11:18 am

kapitan wrote:
Fransge wrote:yesterday went for my 1k servicing, was shocked when i saw so many ppl there, i book for my servicing at 8.30am, which was the earliest timing slot. but when i reach there, they said have to take Q no., i dun understand that, if need take Q no. y book online???? my servicing time was 8.30, but Q was no.13 waiting for 1 hr, 9.30, went to check my car, its still parked at the same place, wtf...... these guys just waste time .... a sportage no.18 was doing servicing liao.... i wonder how they planned it, next time i will be the kiasu 1 to reach 7am be the first to service. really f****s. & all my items said on my servicing form was not done also, they just say, if u do this items, yr car will be ready evening time. wtf, change headlamp at most 30-45mins, check boot 30mins, change 2 door panel & trim 1hr, all only 2 hrs 15mins max, from 8.30 he say till evening, thats 10 hrs to do just that, man, i will just call & check if my items are there, then take 1 day leave to see them fix them all up. 1 whole day is just excuse... leave yr car there till evening & tell u , srry, no parts changed as no stock. eeek

I just went into Leng Kee this morning at 0815, .... nothing infront of me, ok there was a Caren that went in right in front, but when I parked the car, I was attended to first,.... the Caren driver was looking around wondering.... hahaa..... Fransge, I actually tried booking for service yesterday, but they told me full.... you are probably unlucky, yesterday being a school holiday where most parents also take leave to coincide with their childrens' off day...

Ya, but unfair for me, cos i planned for this service 5 days ago as i know my actual mileage, but those ppl, r just like cut Q me. so next time i will just pop by for servicing. the service i got was fuked tup, dunno wats the use for service advisor, he just attend to me at 9am, but put my car there till 10am until i went there to see my car still at the same place it was 1hr ago mad. waited for 3 hrs. from 8.30 once i reach. 12 cars infront of me, obviously they have not booked for the date to be serviced, or either they booked on a later timing but go early. & the waiting lounge very lousy lo, at least put a PS3 or wat for us to play & waste time ma. i drank 1 cappuccino & my son drink 2 cups of hot chocolate, 1 green tea, 4 cups of water + 1 biscuit. imagine how boring we are at the lounge. mad
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 2nd September 2009, 12:01 pm

Instead of being bored waiting at the lounge, I left..... my car is in C&C, I am in office, wait for their call, later go back and collect. There is complimentary shuttle service to Queenstown MRT for you if needed.....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 2nd September 2009, 12:13 pm

Took the complimentary shuttle service @ Ubi yesterday to Eunos. Driver said they don't do pick-up @ MRT, i.e. it's a one way ticket. Got to find your own way back there to collect your car.
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 2nd September 2009, 12:17 pm

ctoh wrote:Took the complimentary shuttle service @ Ubi yesterday to Eunos. Driver said they don't do pick-up @ MRT, i.e. it's a one way ticket. Got to find your own way back there to collect your car.

I will take a taxi back to Leng Kee later... hahhaa... this morning so embarassing at the MRT... I don't even have a MRT card, got it from my wife, did not know was low value.... can't get pass the gantry.... then decided to buy new ticket and realise I did not know how too.... hahhaa.... finally figured how to press the touch screen... then tried inserting $10 dollar note, got rejected three times ... damned.... then found out after studying the signs that only $2 and $5 dollar noted accepted, but I dno't have... shucks!!!!... ok top up then, also did not know how to, read the instructions and finally topped up 10 bucks into card.... luckily no one waiting in line behind me.. ahhahaaa.... but found out that even at 0915, the train was still packed to the brim......
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 2nd September 2009, 12:42 pm

What an educational tour, kapitan bro
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 2nd September 2009, 2:17 pm

kapitan wrote:
ctoh wrote:Took the complimentary shuttle service @ Ubi yesterday to Eunos. Driver said they don't do pick-up @ MRT, i.e. it's a one way ticket. Got to find your own way back there to collect your car.

I will take a taxi back to Leng Kee later... hahhaa... this morning so embarassing at the MRT... I don't even have a MRT card, got it from my wife, did not know was low value.... can't get pass the gantry.... then decided to buy new ticket and realise I did not know how too.... hahhaa.... finally figured how to press the touch screen... then tried inserting $10 dollar note, got rejected three times ... damned.... then found out after studying the signs that only $2 and $5 dollar noted accepted, but I dno't have... shucks!!!!... ok top up then, also did not know how to, read the instructions and finally topped up 10 bucks into card.... luckily no one waiting in line behind me.. ahhahaaa.... but found out that even at 0915, the train was still packed to the brim......

Thats probably why people like me would choose to drive and not take public.

Between 8 to 9am the packness (if there is such a word) is worse.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 2nd September 2009, 2:19 pm

lol, not to mention there are lesser seats on a single deck bus now... grin
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 2nd September 2009, 4:25 pm

Mooo............

I sometimes feel like livestock being shipped in trains. They have trains just to ship us to one place to another so that we can work and make the economy mooooooooooooove...
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5