Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre

+14
shawnseah82
jl1500k
BluZon
JuanST
pessimizt
aural
JasLovesForte
chrislee
amerimacka
kenincf
Aura
nocash
joepele
powerteo
18 posters

Go down

1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Empty 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre

Post by powerteo 23rd September 2009, 10:07 am

Anyone done the servicing at ubi?

Currently waiting at the lounge Smile

Only told them about the drifting to left , and wiper got sound issue.

Was told the freeplay of the accelerator is normal for auto car. hmm...

White smoke from exhaust upon engine startup - donno what control system reason was given....

crucial is the left drifting issue... hopefully they can resolve the alignment issue!

powerteo

Back to top Go down

1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Empty Re: 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre

Post by joepele 23rd September 2009, 10:13 am

I'm going down tomorrow
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Empty Re: 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre

Post by nocash 23rd September 2009, 10:38 am

powerteo wrote:Anyone done the servicing at ubi?

Currently waiting at the lounge 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Icon_smile

Only told them about the drifting to left , and wiper got sound issue.

Was told the freeplay of the accelerator is normal for auto car. hmm...

White smoke from exhaust upon engine startup - donno what control system reason was given....

crucial is the left drifting issue... hopefully they can resolve the alignment issue!

any tua pau to eat? pandan got. 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Icon_lol
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by powerteo 23rd September 2009, 12:27 pm

ya... got bau , fried wan ton, curry puffs, egg tarts Smile
And wifi! Can remote to do my work while waiting Smile

powerteo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 23rd September 2009, 12:30 pm

Fried Wan Ton? damn... I miss those when I was there....

Wifi free or need ID from them?
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 23rd September 2009, 1:19 pm

Wah... how come last time I went, got nothing? only water, coffee and tea nia...
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 23rd September 2009, 5:26 pm

Ubi has nothing I supposed? 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Icon_evil
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 23rd September 2009, 5:27 pm

Wah lau...

All go there for MU next time... got free buffet!
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by chrislee 25th September 2009, 4:28 pm

hi guys...

i am new to CnC. heard their service expensive..true? anyone can share the information?

chrislee

Back to top Go down

Post by JasLovesForte 25th September 2009, 8:32 pm

How long do you have to wait for 1k servicing? I went Leng Kee that day to repair my meter but turned around when I saw a long queue of fortes. I also saw some reading newspapers in the waiting area. Guess there's no food or drinks there Sad
JasLovesForte
JasLovesForte

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 25th September 2009, 8:34 pm

JasLovesForte wrote:How long do you have to wait for 1k servicing? I went Leng Kee that day to repair my meter but turned around when I saw a long queue of fortes. I also saw some reading newspapers in the waiting area. Guess there's no food or drinks there 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Icon_sad
Have drinks lah lol, just no food. It's at the front part.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 25th September 2009, 8:43 pm

Yah, LK only got drinks.
Ubi got food ah ? Wah....must plan my 5k there liao. So much nearer too. 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre 332362
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 25th September 2009, 9:13 pm

Lk got biscuits..... hehehehehe
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by BluZon 26th September 2009, 12:24 am

ubi got food meh?? i been there for my 1k n 5k d... never see any thing leh... got to drop them the key then go out makan lunch n go back work... then come back to collect after work

BluZon

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 26th September 2009, 12:40 am

I do the 1k servicing at Upper Thomson. After handover the car then go opposite hawker centre for food and come back one hour later anythings done. 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre 332362
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 26th September 2009, 12:42 am

jl1500k wrote:I do the 1k servicing at Upper Thomson. After handover the car then go opposite hawker centre for food and come back one hour later anythings done. 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre 332362

o.O my SE told me 1K try to do it at the major ones and not the satelite stations.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 26th September 2009, 1:10 am

JasLovesForte wrote:How long do you have to wait for 1k servicing? I went Leng Kee that day to repair my meter but turned around when I saw a long queue of fortes. I also saw some reading newspapers in the waiting area. Guess there's no food or drinks there 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Icon_sad

I did mine in Ubi...

Mine took 30mins.

1st servicing.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 26th September 2009, 8:51 am

aural wrote:
jl1500k wrote:I do the 1k servicing at Upper Thomson. After handover the car then go opposite hawker centre for food and come back one hour later anythings done. 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre 332362

o.O my SE told me 1K try to do it at the major ones and not the satelite stations.

Alot of pp though HQ LK is better so many pp go there for servicing. But i don't want to wait so long so i go during lunch time when send to upper thomson. No need to go back office first later come back and collect or wait there for half a day just for 1k or 5k servicing.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 26th September 2009, 9:33 am

jl1500k wrote:
aural wrote:

Alot of pp though HQ LK is better so many pp go there for servicing. But i don't want to wait so long so i go during lunch time when send to upper thomson. No need to go back office first later come back and collect or wait there for half a day just for 1k or 5k servicing.

Dun need to be LK, just the major ones like LK, pandan or Ubi. Subsequent servicing go outside do can already.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 26th September 2009, 9:50 am

I am sooooo going to send to Ubi......
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 26th September 2009, 9:53 am

aural wrote:

Y do at major place? Major workshop have better equipment and service?
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 26th September 2009, 9:59 am

Because first few servicing got free labour mah.
Only need to pay for the oil and items change.
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 26th September 2009, 10:18 am

shawnseah82 wrote:
aural wrote:

Y do at major place? Major workshop have better equipment and service?

In case any major things they find, major ones are better equipped i think and also have the space if needed to store your car. Btw, the one at Thomson is open air parking but have pau and drinks. =x
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 26th September 2009, 11:00 am

is it me or is it ubi?

1k servicing at leng kee, 2 station at the entrance with mechanic servicing you, registration and taking over the car, put the servicing booklet in the car dash board and they will fill up for you. Servicing time is very long...

5k servicing at ubi, had to park the car myself/ register myself/ booklet in the car also dont bother to update/ had to bring the booklet to the counter myself. Good thing is servicing very fast .
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by BluZon 26th September 2009, 11:05 am

me never bring the logbook... they say all computerise.. just key in ur car number.. all the detail n service history can find... 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre 332362
last week also send me the reminder.. although still need another month for next service..

BluZon

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 26th September 2009, 11:31 am

BluZon wrote:me never bring the logbook... they say all computerise.. just key in ur car number.. all the detail n service history can find... 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre 332362
last week also send me the reminder.. although still need another month for next service..
yap, i was told its comouterize. I just want a hard copy incase i need to show someone who is not from C&C that wants me to prove thats all Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 26th September 2009, 5:41 pm

OIC so first time round main work shop should be fine got it drunken
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by JasLovesForte 27th September 2009, 11:02 pm

joepele wrote:

I did mine in Ubi...

Mine took 30mins.

1st servicing.

Hopefully, it doesn't take them a few days to service my ride because besides 1k service, my meter is faulty and my back door windows couldn't retract fully.

Maybe it will be good to bum into each other while servicing and sip coffee while waiting 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Icon_smile But how to recognize each other if we haven't met before? 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Icon_rolleyes Any suggestions? 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Icon_smile
JasLovesForte
JasLovesForte

Back to top Go down

Post by BluZon 27th September 2009, 11:25 pm

tish wrote:
BluZon wrote:me never bring the logbook... they say all computerise.. just key in ur car number.. all the detail n service history can find... 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre 332362
yap, i was told its comouterize. I just want a hard copy incase i need to show someone who is not from C&C that wants me to prove thats all 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Icon_smile

btw, what they write on the logbook? just the date n milelage n next service date/milelage right? i think with the sticker is ok... any other info there?

BluZon

Back to top Go down

Post by BluZon 27th September 2009, 11:28 pm

JasLovesForte wrote:
joepele wrote:

I did mine in Ubi...

Mine took 30mins.

1st servicing.

Hopefully, it doesn't take them a few days to service my ride because besides 1k service, my meter is faulty and my back door windows couldn't retract fully.

Maybe it will be good to bum into each other while servicing and sip coffee while waiting 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Icon_smile But how to recognize each other if we haven't met before? 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Icon_rolleyes Any suggestions? 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Icon_smile

the rear window is not able to retract fully due to the door design..

BluZon

Back to top Go down

Post by JasLovesForte 28th September 2009, 2:54 pm

BluZon wrote:
JasLovesForte wrote:

the rear window is not able to retract fully due to the door design..

Thanks for highlighting that BluZon Smile Yes, now I remember my SE did mention about the back door windows. It probably slipped out of my mind. Going 1k soon.. Hope to see any of you guys at LK Very Happy
JasLovesForte
JasLovesForte

Back to top Go down

Post by JasLovesForte 2nd October 2009, 9:20 pm

Went Leng Kee for 1K service yesterday but actually my meter read about 983km 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Icon_lol Handed over the car at 9.15am and collected it at 12.30pm from the centre's level 2 carpark. Paid about $50 plus for refilling of oil. The mechanic has corrected the handbrake from 4 to 3 notches and it seemed very tight. My faulty trip computer was still unsolved as the mechanic said the Distance to Empty will show 500+ km if it is full tank. But I really doubt that as it reads only 363km when it is one notch to F. Will get it fixed when I have the time.

Overall experience is not too bad.
JasLovesForte
JasLovesForte

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 6th October 2009, 12:03 pm

JasLovesForte wrote:Went Leng Kee for 1K service yesterday but actually my meter read about 983km 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Icon_lol Handed over the car at 9.15am and collected it at 12.30pm from the centre's level 2 carpark. Paid about $50 plus for refilling of oil. The mechanic has corrected the handbrake from 4 to 3 notches and it seemed very tight. My faulty trip computer was still unsolved as the mechanic said the Distance to Empty will show 500+ km if it is full tank. But I really doubt that as it reads only 363km when it is one notch to F. Will get it fixed when I have the time.

If fill from empty until full tank, it will show only 500+km?

Bro, your ride is a SX or EX?
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by JasLovesForte 6th October 2009, 7:32 pm

[quote="kenincf]

Bro, your ride is a SX or EX?[/quote]

Hi Bro Kenincf, my ride is a SX auto.
JasLovesForte
JasLovesForte

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 6th October 2009, 8:18 pm

JasLovesForte wrote:Went Leng Kee for 1K service yesterday but actually my meter read about 983km 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Icon_lol Handed over the car at 9.15am and collected it at 12.30pm from the centre's level 2 carpark. Paid about $50 plus for refilling of oil. The mechanic has corrected the handbrake from 4 to 3 notches and it seemed very tight. My faulty trip computer was still unsolved as the mechanic said the Distance to Empty will show 500+ km if it is full tank. But I really doubt that as it reads only 363km when it is one notch to F. Will get it fixed when I have the time.

Send mine to LK as well for 1k servicing + change of windscreen + GPS and rev cam installation. Mentioned to the mechanic about few minor issues:-
1. the pedalbrake not responsive enough and handbrake not tight enough
2. Somewhere near the IU have some plastic knocking against each other sound (crack crack crack) when driving. If I hold on to the IU then no sound.
3. Told him to check on condensation of headlamp (didn't check myself coz forgot). He said done w/o me asking (hope it's true)
4. tyre alignment. Will move towards the left when I let go the steering on NSE.

Supposed to collect today but he called say not completed. Anyway OPC so I'm fine with it. Now pending for arrangement of RikeCool installation 10 days later....

Overall, he's not bad.. keeps me updated and will check on things i don't mention (eg headlamp - but not sure if he does anything.. will update u guys when I collect my ride)

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by JasLovesForte 6th October 2009, 8:35 pm

kevinhwc wrote:
Send mine to LK as well for 1k servicing + change of windscreen + GPS and rev cam installation. Mentioned to the mechanic about few minor issues:-
1. the pedalbrake not responsive enough and handbrake not tight enough
2. Somewhere near the IU have some plastic knocking against each other sound (crack crack crack) when driving. If I hold on to the IU then no sound.
3. Told him to check on condensation of headlamp (didn't check myself coz forgot). He said done w/o me asking (hope it's true)
4. tyre alignment. Will move towards the left when I let go the steering on NSE.

Supposed to collect today but he called say not completed. Anyway OPC so I'm fine with it. Now pending for arrangement of RikeCool installation 10 days later....

Overall, he's not bad.. keeps me updated and will check on things i don't mention (eg headlamp - but not sure if he does anything.. will update u guys when I collect my ride)

Wow.. GPS and rev cam installation, that must be quite eX! to do it at KIA. What happened to your windscreen bro?
JasLovesForte
JasLovesForte

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 6th October 2009, 11:55 pm

What else, bloody big crack.. not 1 but 2.. one above the IU and another one in the middle of the screen... sienz 1/2... My GPS and rev cam is one of the freebies...

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 7th October 2009, 12:12 pm

JasLovesForte wrote:[quote="kenincf]

Hi Bro Kenincf, my ride is a SX auto.[/quote]

Hmm... my ride is SX auto too. When the Distance to Empty displayed 50KM, I went to pump full tank. Then it shows 477KM. I wonder if it's normal?
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by JasLovesForte 7th October 2009, 7:13 pm

kevinhwc wrote:What else, bloody big crack.. not 1 but 2.. one above the IU and another one in the middle of the screen... sienz 1/2... My GPS and rev cam is one of the freebies...

Hope they have rectified all the problems of your ride bro. Just look forward bro, to the installed GPS and reverse cam Smile
JasLovesForte
JasLovesForte

Back to top Go down

Post by JasLovesForte 7th October 2009, 7:42 pm

kenincf wrote:

Hmm... my ride is SX auto too. When the Distance to Empty displayed 50KM, I went to pump full tank. Then it shows 477KM. I wonder if it's normal?[/quote]

According to some bros' experiences if your refer to the related post, 477km is not normal. Some of them got about 500+ km on their meter and there are even some who got 600+ km when full tank. That was also why some bros don't really trust the meters on our rides Smile

But my advice to you is the same as the bros' from the other post. Just get it calibrated if you are not comfortable with it. You can call up the service centre to check the queue or like some bros who just drove in to get it fixed. But be prepared if they tell you to leave your ride with them if more things are to be rectified.
JasLovesForte
JasLovesForte

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 7th October 2009, 11:52 pm

JasLovesForte wrote:
kevinhwc wrote:What else, bloody big crack.. not 1 but 2.. one above the IU and another one in the middle of the screen... sienz 1/2... My GPS and rev cam is one of the freebies...

Hope they have rectified all the problems of your ride bro. Just look forward bro, to the installed GPS and reverse cam Smile

Hi, may i know when u guyz collected ur ride?

I collected mine on 1st Oct 09. but car was registered 2 days before. tks

Mine have this prob too
- condensation of headlamp & tyre alignment. Will move towards the left.
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by JasLovesForte 8th October 2009, 12:08 pm

Elixir99 wrote:

Hi, may i know when u guyz collected ur ride?

I collected mine on 1st Oct 09. but car was registered 2 days before. tks

Mine have this prob too
- condensation of headlamp & tyre alignment. Will move towards the left.

Hi Elixir99, I collected my ride on 27 Aug with inaccurate trip computer yet to be fixed. Yes, some of us do faced with the above two problems like you did. Just call up CnC or drive in to get them fixed. At the mean time, you may like to identify other problems, hopefully none Smile before you go ahead to rectify. Just remember, you don't have to wait for 1k servicing to fix the problems of your ride.

Hope you still enjoy your new ride and not let the above glitches trouble you Smile
JasLovesForte
JasLovesForte

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 8th October 2009, 6:59 pm

JasLovesForte wrote:
kenincf wrote:

Hmm... my ride is SX auto too. When the Distance to Empty displayed 50KM, I went to pump full tank. Then it shows 477KM. I wonder if it's normal?

According to some bros' experiences if your refer to the related post, 477km is not normal. Some of them got about 500+ km on their meter and there are even some who got 600+ km when full tank. That was also why some bros don't really trust the meters on our rides Smile

But my advice to you is the same as the bros' from the other post. Just get it calibrated if you are not comfortable with it. You can call up the service centre to check the queue or like some bros who just drove in to get it fixed. But be prepared if they tell you to leave your ride with them if more things are to be rectified.[/quote]

Thanks bro! I will go ask them, "Is it normal to have 477KM at full tank?". I hope they won't reply me, "Of course it's normal!".
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 8th October 2009, 7:00 pm

Thanks bro! I will go ask them, "Is it normal to have 477KM at full tank?". I hope they won't reply me, "Of course it's normal!".
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 8th October 2009, 9:05 pm

Bro, i think the fuel gauge of 477km is depending on the averaeg FC you hit prior to topping up of fuel.

Lets say if the current average FC on the screen is showing 10.5l/100km, it will be 477km. But as it changes, lets say to 8.5l/100km, the mileage to pump petrol should also change when you next fill up the tank.
Just what i thought. 1k servicing at Ubi servicing centre Icon_biggrin

* by the way whats the average FC showing on the screen now ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by jameshong 8th October 2009, 10:53 pm

Hi,

Can we bring along our engine oil for 1K servicing?
jameshong
jameshong

Back to top Go down

Post by JasLovesForte 9th October 2009, 4:26 pm

jameshong wrote:Hi,

Can we bring along our engine oil for 1K servicing?

Hi bro, yes you can but it's better you call CnC to find out first. When I gone for 1k servicing, I asked the mechanic if it's possible to bring my synthetic oil on 10k service. He advised me to use their oil cos there'll still be some charges if I use mine Sad I'm not sure what charges are those.. Charges for draining and refilling the syn oil? pale Guess we have to find out from those who brought their own oil. Smile
JasLovesForte
JasLovesForte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down