Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Centre console Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Centre console Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Centre console Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Centre console Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Centre console Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Centre console Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Centre console Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Centre console Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Centre console Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Centre console

+3
jhuang
Potatoes
w3iw3n
7 posters

Go down

Centre console Empty Centre console

Post by w3iw3n 15th February 2010, 9:30 pm

guys...i am 99.9% verge of buying a forte. the santorini blue is damn nice.
but that one thing that is taking causing it not to be 100% firm is the centre console [not too sure if that's the right jargon to use]. it juz looks "cheap"
the koup's console looks so much better than the forte's. haiz.

saw from a thread here pertaining to changing to an alpine ICE. Seems like thats one way to increase the aesthetics of the interior and at the same time having a GPS unit. was wondering whether such mod would void the warranty?
http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/expose-your-forte-koup-f3/my-spicy-forte-t3461.htm

another way is via the carbon fibre stickers which also aided in improving the interior appeal.
http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/expose-your-forte-koup-f3/some-pictures-to-share-t2972.htm

w3iw3n

Back to top Go down

Centre console Empty Re: Centre console

Post by Potatoes 16th February 2010, 6:43 pm

w3iw3n wrote:guys...i am 99.9% verge of buying a forte. the santorini blue is damn nice.
but that one thing that is taking causing it not to be 100% firm is the centre console [not too sure if that's the right jargon to use]. it juz looks "cheap"
the koup's console looks so much better than the forte's. haiz.

saw from a thread here pertaining to changing to an alpine ICE. Seems like thats one way to increase the aesthetics of the interior and at the same time having a GPS unit. was wondering whether such mod would void the warranty?
http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/expose-your-forte-koup-f3/my-spicy-forte-t3461.htm

another way is via the carbon fibre stickers which also aided in improving the interior appeal.
[url=http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/expose-your-forte-koup-f3/some-pictures-to-share-t2972.htm
http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/expose-your-forte-koup-f3/some-pictures-to-share-t2972.htm[/quote[/url]]

I don't agree with u that the Forte centre console look cheap. I think otherwise... it is difinitely look classy .... my friend who owns a Honda Airwave is highly impressed with Forte console.
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by jhuang 16th February 2010, 6:54 pm

haha. i agree with w3iw3n with the centre console being lousy. but of course its upgradable (but with a high price i would say).

the centre console of the forte is just a single layer and its small. very small. cars like altis have double layer and their console is big. but of course the sylphy one is still the best! Smile

jhuang

Back to top Go down

Post by xtremex 16th February 2010, 8:12 pm

It's up to individual preference. The SX centre console is gd enough for me. Of cos you can make some changes if you dun like it. Overall, no regret getting this car.
xtremex
xtremex

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Beauty 16th February 2010, 9:05 pm

jhuang wrote:
the centre console of the forte is just a single layer and its small. very small. cars like altis have double layer and their console is big. but of course the sylphy one is still the best! Smile

Jhuang, u own a sylphy too, yes the Sylphy centre console is large and able to store away a small note book. Had change my forte armrest to two layers tks to bro terrence.
Black Beauty
Black Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidlight 18th February 2010, 11:04 am

Just buy it! It's worth the money and has loads of value added functions that other cars won't have for the price.

For me the center console is pretty ok. I kinda like it with the red display, it gives off an urban jazz feel of driving in the city at night. Haha, or it depends on the music I guess.

Hope this adds up to your 0.1%. Hehe..

Solidlight

Back to top Go down

Post by jhuang 18th February 2010, 11:17 pm

Black Beauty wrote:
jhuang wrote:

Jhuang, u own a sylphy too, yes the Sylphy centre console is large and able to store away a small note book. Had change my forte armrest to two layers tks to bro terrence.

haha. no la. i don own a sylphy. almost got one but didnt get it. got a forte instead. sylphy is good for storage. the salesman told me that can even store handbags or shoes inside the glove compartment(good for ladies). but the car's power is quite poor. 0-100 in 14s. HOW like that?

and the features and looks of forte is nicer and better.

jhuang

Back to top Go down

Post by kezman 19th February 2010, 12:32 am

Welcome to the club!

kezman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down