Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

List a forte u seens on the road......

+84
Fortec
Ericting84
dEXTER C
terrencepang
DarkPrince
unlimitedz
dandeana21
joA
ignxbp
turbo4ev
hanxiang87
kezman
Dark Knight
Spiritseye
omg2doors
vehemoth
Pathfinder
loveforte
qbear
jkdreamz
colin
BeanBag
alpineccm
howe
hsjose
The Blue Cruiser
PillowER
soundphile
nothing
whitechoco
index
GPon
xenocide
pbk
S.C
ano57
Hello Kitty
patsy
Cypher
blendmaster
kapitan
ctoh
ong
lawrenceke
Juz@kid
Fortessimo
leedevil
lwlty
Apul
FriesL
Melfiend
jimixer
arkaraka
BluZon
kysoong
ericsoon72
tiny
tish
kenincf
Aura
mighty meow
joepele
jonolow
ace
pessimizt
Kiang
Terrier
rockstarforte
Divine
aural
nocash
forte-red
add001
Kev_78
JuanST
cboonh
saturnz^83
Daniel^Bigcow
Siaoster
Potatoes
blastnova
keigo
longbow
Fransge
88 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Empty Re: List a forte u seens on the road......

Post by Pathfinder 25th February 2010, 5:22 pm

red koup lady driver spotted at abc market carpark before 9am today...who ar?
no cam to take pics, forget to see number plate..

Pathfinder

Back to top Go down

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Empty Re: List a forte u seens on the road......

Post by Siaoster 25th February 2010, 7:57 pm

Pathfinder wrote:red koup lady driver spotted at abc market carpark before 9am today...who ar?

unlimitedz in a lady's wear List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Icon_twisted
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 25th February 2010, 9:40 pm

No no.. my gf gd life, no nd learn drivin one. lolx. my hse got 4 NEW Fortes!!! all uncles... dunoe how to approach them into tis forum leh.. hmmmm.... shall we start wif a "waterproof FOGS invitation card"?? lolx List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Lol
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 25th February 2010, 11:40 pm

Pathfinder wrote:red koup lady driver spotted at abc market carpark before 9am today...who ar?
might be the 9228... who always get spotted in that area
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 26th February 2010, 9:25 am

Wow....nice grilles ! List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 332362
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathfinder 26th February 2010, 9:30 am

whitechoco wrote:
might be the 9228... who always get spotted in that area

next time I snap a pic.......of the driver lol joking hor in case e driving is reading this.

Pathfinder

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 26th February 2010, 10:34 am

spotted a new SJV9 series forte at my office carpark
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 26th February 2010, 11:30 am

whitechoco, got?? parked where?
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 26th February 2010, 11:37 am

got arh.. i tink somewhere at level 2..hehehe.. on the side i normally park and at corner
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 26th February 2010, 12:00 pm

so whitechoco and patsy are both at same office building?? next time I go there I shall look and and issue summons...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by ignxbp 26th February 2010, 12:29 pm

longbow wrote:Who's who's??? at Kim Chuan Depot this morning List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Icon_cool List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Img_0811

he didn't cut the two plastics parts.. looked weird behind his grills...
ignxbp
ignxbp

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 26th February 2010, 12:45 pm

i didnt see a forte.. but i saw Aural wearing the forum Polo-T at Northpoint yesterday.. hehe..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 26th February 2010, 1:32 pm

kapitan wrote:so whitechoco and patsy are both at same office building?? next time I go there I shall look and and issue summons...
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 684438 List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Lol same office building.. yes..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 26th February 2010, 3:59 pm

unlimitedz wrote:No no.. my gf gd life, no nd learn drivin one. lolx. my hse got 4 NEW Fortes!!! all uncles... dunoe how to approach them into tis forum leh.. hmmmm.... shall we start wif a "waterproof FOGS invitation card"?? lolx List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Lol

Past experience...
Sticker..... with jus wordings....
Cute Cute stickers.... ^_^
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 26th February 2010, 4:10 pm

saw a metal bronze forte at pioneer road with high spolier and with hello kitty logo and jkdreamz...at the back of the car ..........not sure whose ???
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 26th February 2010, 4:14 pm

ong wrote:saw a metal bronze forte at pioneer road with high spolier and with hello kitty logo and jkdreamz...at the back of the car ..........not sure whose ???
thats jkdreamz loh.. hehee
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 26th February 2010, 4:16 pm

whitechoco wrote:
ong wrote:saw a metal bronze forte at pioneer road with high spolier and with hello kitty logo and jkdreamz...at the back of the car ..........not sure whose ???

female driver
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 26th February 2010, 4:17 pm

ong wrote:
whitechoco wrote:

female driver
yes... jkdreamz is female List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Icon_biggrin
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 26th February 2010, 4:18 pm

whitechoco wrote:
ong wrote:
whitechoco wrote:

female driver
yes... jkdreamz is female List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Icon_biggrin

her car very chio
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 26th February 2010, 5:35 pm

her car very poisoned!! jkdreamz my sugarmummy!! hehehehe..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 27th February 2010, 12:22 am

ong wrote:
whitechoco wrote:

female driver

jimmy when wan to meet me? Twisted Evil
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 1st March 2010, 9:30 am

Parked next to a white Forte yesterday at AMK Ave 10... anyone here??

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 IMG_0278
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 2nd March 2010, 9:29 pm

Spotted a black NAZA Forte, around 435pm today, waiting at the junction of Paterson Rd and Orchard Bvld towards the direction of Scotts Rd. Johor plate.
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by terrencepang 11th March 2010, 8:44 am

any1 here driving a white forte with many colourful dolls on the dashboard?

saw you from my rear mirror when you "tailgated" for a while along lornie road few days ago.... mine's a blue forte... if you remembered... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Icon_eek

terrencepang

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 11th March 2010, 4:36 pm

saw celeste on PIE (towards Changi) yesterday.. was beside her and waved.. hehe..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th March 2010, 4:37 pm

terrencepang wrote:any1 here driving a white forte with many colourful dolls on the dashboard?

saw you from my rear mirror when you "tailgated" for a while along lornie road few days ago.... mine's a blue forte... if you remembered... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Icon_eek

what kind of dolls?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by terrencepang 11th March 2010, 6:42 pm

JuanST wrote:
terrencepang wrote:any1 here driving a white forte with many colourful dolls on the dashboard?

what kind of dolls?

Can't really see clearly thru my rear mirror... but can see the colourful dolls from left to right.... was it you??

terrencepang

Back to top Go down

Post by dEXTER C 11th March 2010, 9:57 pm

whos lime green koupe is it @ stirling road MSCP?
dEXTER C
dEXTER C

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 11th March 2010, 10:03 pm

Saw a red koup and white forte @ Textile Centre. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 332362
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Empty Nice ride

Post by Ericting84 11th March 2010, 10:49 pm

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Img_0716[/quote]

Nice grill there where to buy and dmg how much??
Ericting84
Ericting84

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th March 2010, 7:58 am

which grilll.... the white car or the dirty white one? List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Icon_smile
i think quite a number sell this roadruns grill....
but i got mine from mcd....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ericting84 12th March 2010, 12:20 pm

Oh i mean e roadrun grill mcd selling ah? How much bro
Ericting84
Ericting84

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th March 2010, 12:47 pm

cant remember.... bought so long ago.... maybe check with gazoo...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 12th March 2010, 4:48 pm

tink rather kol MCD directly...gazoo might ask u to do dat instead...haha

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 12th March 2010, 5:22 pm

Met a Green Koup @ Sim Lim tower.
I come out of the lot and he go in. Waved hello to him but his windscreen too dark...... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Icon_rolleyes
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 12th March 2010, 5:27 pm

Too many fortes liao....how about a new thread
"List a day u didn't see a forte"? The thread will probably be a ghost town @_@
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 12th March 2010, 5:28 pm

Fortec wrote:Too many fortes liao....how about a new thread
"List a day u didn't see a forte"? The thread will probably be a ghost town @_@

Lolz......... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Icon_razz
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 12th March 2010, 5:35 pm

More fortes = cheaper parts and more aftermarket parts I hope!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 13th March 2010, 10:02 am

haiZ ....

no one spotted me kaoZ
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by joeskatesalot 17th March 2010, 1:34 am

spotted at bishan st13 blk 16* dark cherry 2.0l SX with retro K emblem and FOGS sticker on rear windscreen...

anyone know who?

joeskatesalot

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 17th March 2010, 8:23 am

now Millenia walk has 2 fortes and 1 koup (all uncle silver).... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Icon_razz
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 17th March 2010, 8:26 am

JuanST wrote:now Millenia walk has 2 fortes and 1 koup (all uncle silver).... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Icon_razz

Millenia Walk is an uncle place List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Lol
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 17th March 2010, 8:29 am

alpineccm wrote:
JuanST wrote:now Millenia walk has 2 fortes and 1 koup (all uncle silver).... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Icon_razz

Millenia Walk is an uncle place List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Lol

Rich uncle...... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Icon_razz
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by terrencepang 20th March 2010, 1:50 pm

Was at Maju Camp for IPPT.... saw a red koup and a blue forte with road-run front grill ....

But i guess too many forte nowadays.... only those with after market body parts will have a higher chance that they are from this forum...

terrencepang

Back to top Go down

Post by terrencepang 20th March 2010, 1:52 pm

pessimizt wrote:Saw a red koup and white forte @ Textile Centre. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 332362

Hmm.... how's the thai disco there?? List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Icon_tongue

terrencepang

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 20th March 2010, 9:08 pm

terrencepang wrote:
pessimizt wrote:Saw a red koup and white forte @ Textile Centre. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 332362

Hmm.... how's the thai disco there?? List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Icon_tongue

lol.. thai disco at Golden Mile Complex right?

textile centre is those China hostress club le..
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 20th March 2010, 9:39 pm

saw a white koup parked outside seletar airport during weekdays. wonder whose car is that.
loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 20th March 2010, 10:32 pm

hanxiang87 wrote:
terrencepang wrote:

There's a new thai disco at Textile Centre.
Its called Atlantis. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Icon_biggrin
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 21st March 2010, 1:02 am

pessimizt wrote:
hanxiang87 wrote:
terrencepang wrote:

There's a new thai disco at Textile Centre.
Its called Atlantis. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Icon_biggrin
How is it good how about thier gals List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Icon_silent
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 21st March 2010, 11:53 am

No idea man, never went in before. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 8 Icon_rolleyes
But see quite alot of crowd during weekend evenings (Fri / Sat).
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next