Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
List a forte u seens on the road...... Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
List a forte u seens on the road...... Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
List a forte u seens on the road...... Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
List a forte u seens on the road...... Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
List a forte u seens on the road...... Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
List a forte u seens on the road...... Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
List a forte u seens on the road...... Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
List a forte u seens on the road...... Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
List a forte u seens on the road...... Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

List a forte u seens on the road......

+84
Fortec
Ericting84
dEXTER C
terrencepang
DarkPrince
unlimitedz
dandeana21
joA
ignxbp
turbo4ev
hanxiang87
kezman
Dark Knight
Spiritseye
omg2doors
vehemoth
Pathfinder
loveforte
qbear
jkdreamz
colin
BeanBag
alpineccm
howe
hsjose
The Blue Cruiser
PillowER
soundphile
nothing
whitechoco
index
GPon
xenocide
pbk
S.C
ano57
Hello Kitty
patsy
Cypher
blendmaster
kapitan
ctoh
ong
lawrenceke
Juz@kid
Fortessimo
leedevil
lwlty
Apul
FriesL
Melfiend
jimixer
arkaraka
BluZon
kysoong
ericsoon72
tiny
tish
kenincf
Aura
mighty meow
joepele
jonolow
ace
pessimizt
Kiang
Terrier
rockstarforte
Divine
aural
nocash
forte-red
add001
Kev_78
JuanST
cboonh
saturnz^83
Daniel^Bigcow
Siaoster
Potatoes
blastnova
keigo
longbow
Fransge
88 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

List a forte u seens on the road...... Empty Re: List a forte u seens on the road......

Post by Fransge 24th August 2009, 2:18 pm

just now lunch time went to taman jurong Mac saw 1 light graphite SJQ behind me. mine is a titanium silver SJS plate. Smile
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

List a forte u seens on the road...... Empty Re: List a forte u seens on the road......

Post by longbow 28th August 2009, 1:35 am

List a forte u seens on the road...... Img_0513
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 28th August 2009, 11:15 pm

List a forte u seens on the road...... Img_0514

Parked beside a goldie earlier
List a forte u seens on the road...... Img_0515
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 29th August 2009, 1:01 am

this thread can close already lor....

nowaday everywhere I see is forte...

maybe can change to Forte I see that is different from stock... thumbsup
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by blastnova 29th August 2009, 1:14 pm

SJR 5472 A @ Ayer Rajah Camp..

blastnova

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 30th August 2009, 1:47 pm

Just yesterday along Thomson/Bradell, already seen 4 Fortes, 2 Champagn and 1 white and 1 black - all starting with SJS XXXX... but no BK.... Wah... C&C still make people wait for BK ... I am still waiting for my turn.... sian...
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th August 2009, 6:09 pm

maybe we should distribute flyers using the wiper to "slap" it on the windscreen to promote the forum hahahah
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 31st August 2009, 10:42 am

Siaoster wrote:maybe we should distribute flyers using the wiper to "slap" it on the windscreen to promote the forum hahahah

Bro!! You make stickers without names and stick on these cars!! Hehehe!! Sure they will notice and come on our forum. But whether they come in peace or not is a different story. Hahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 5th September 2009, 1:42 am

I can say there are more and more Fortes on the road..just alone today, i have saw about 10 liao!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 5th September 2009, 6:39 pm

saw a red forte at autobacs ubi today afternoon. Smile i'm the Titanium silver forte u parked beside Smile .
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 5th September 2009, 7:53 pm

Fransge wrote:saw a red forte at autobacs ubi today afternoon. Smile i'm the Titanium silver forte u parked beside Smile .

Hey Fransge, so fast report liao! that's my spicy. went there to get myself poisoned, but left empty handed. Got lots of poison for your ride? Smile
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 5th September 2009, 8:19 pm

me too.... today i saw at least 6 forte parked together and 3 of them are SJS6*.... Twisted Evil
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev_78 5th September 2009, 8:47 pm

Me too. Saw many forte SJS on the road now. I'm one of them.. Very Happy

Kev_78

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 5th September 2009, 11:24 pm

cboonh wrote:
Fransge wrote:saw a red forte at autobacs ubi today afternoon. Smile i'm the Titanium silver forte u parked beside Smile .

Hey Fransge, so fast report liao! that's my spicy. went there to get myself poisoned, but left empty handed. Got lots of poison for your ride? Smile

Hey cboonh, me too left empty handed. u too late, if u 5 mins earlier, i can show u my v-shaped mirror led. thumbsup
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by add001 16th September 2009, 9:53 pm

Saw a red one with BK turning left into Jackson Square at Toa Payoh Lorong 3 when I was doing my evening jogging at abt 745pm today. Belong to anyone here?
add001
add001

Back to top Go down

Post by forte-red 16th September 2009, 10:19 pm

add001 wrote:Saw a red one with BK turning left into Jackson Square at Toa Payoh Lorong 3 when I was doing my evening jogging at abt 745pm today. Belong to anyone here?

me, me .....
heeheheeee......
forte-red
forte-red

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 17th September 2009, 8:58 am

Last evening, saw 1 black forte backside kenna kiss at p.i.e towards changi. List a forte u seens on the road...... Icon_cry
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 17th September 2009, 9:09 am

Saw one SJP 9691 on the road juz now....
who was it !!
own up !!! i saw the driver digging his nose while driving Suspect

hahaa kidding about the dig nose part Laughing
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 17th September 2009, 9:12 am

I saw one SJT white near toa payoh central just now......

Oh, i woke up liao... Still dreaming of my car dunno when coming. T_T
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 17th September 2009, 9:13 am

Siaoster wrote:

hahaa kidding about the dig nose part List a forte u seens on the road...... Icon_lol

But quite common to see also.
Saw a few people driving very fierce cars before happily digging their noses wor.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 17th September 2009, 10:05 am

aural wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

hahaa kidding about the dig nose part List a forte u seens on the road...... Icon_lol

But quite common to see also.
Saw a few people driving very fierce cars before happily digging their noses wor.

y singaporean like to dig their nose while driving?
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 17th September 2009, 10:24 am

Cos many drive auto car and whilst driving, nothing to do with the other hand!! :-)

Maybe should use the other hand to do 'something' else!! :-)

Dunno lah!! Maybe they think filter clean, car go faster!! So they cleaning their own personal body filter. Hahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 17th September 2009, 11:14 am

wonder if they will be fine for digging nose, hahhah

since it was said that both hands at most times must be on the steering wheel unless changing gears for manual cars ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 17th September 2009, 11:20 am

Hmmmm.....I wonder..... :-)

Hey yeah, talking about digging nose, I think I have seen motorcyclist do it too!! Hehehe!! :-)

But the best part about all of you who ride, is when you all put your mobile phones into your helmet while wearing it, and talk on the phone. Hehehe!! I think its damn cool!! No need get handsfree!! Hehehe!! :-)

But how can you hear?? Or how does the person on the other end hear?? Hehehe!! And mobile phone cannot be too big or small or else wont fit snugly there rite?? Hehehe!! :-)

Ohh talking about Fortes on the road, I have been seeing quite a few Probation Drivers. :-) Last nite saw a Titanium silver near Jln Kayu exit. Then this morning saw a black one at clementi ave 6 turning out to AYE.
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 17th September 2009, 11:48 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Hmmmm.....I wonder..... :-)

Hey yeah, talking about digging nose, I think I have seen motorcyclist do it too!! Hehehe!! :-)

But the best part about all of you who ride, is when you all put your mobile phones into your helmet while wearing it, and talk on the phone. Hehehe!! I think its damn cool!! No need get handsfree!! Hehehe!! :-)

But how can you hear?? Or how does the person on the other end hear?? Hehehe!! And mobile phone cannot be too big or small or else wont fit snugly there rite?? Hehehe!! :-)

Ohh talking about Fortes on the road, I have been seeing quite a few Probation Drivers. :-) Last nite saw a Titanium silver near Jln Kayu exit. Then this morning saw a black one at clementi ave 6 turning out to AYE.

Been doin tat while riding, stuck my hp in the helmet to talk. THe other party can here us clearly, unless if we speed up all they can hear is wind blowing sound.

Bluetooth speaker for my car, handfree for my bike... im loving it hehehe... List a forte u seens on the road...... 332362
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 17th September 2009, 11:58 am

no worries if its too big or too small a phone, the cushion on the phone will hold it in place, the only think u worry is that yoru cheeks pressing the or upper jaw area keep pressing the key pads hahha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 17th September 2009, 12:01 pm

forte-red wrote:
add001 wrote:Saw a red one with BK turning left into Jackson Square at Toa Payoh Lorong 3 when I was doing my evening jogging at abt 745pm today. Belong to anyone here?

me, me .....
heeheheeee......

why eating chicken rice nearby ar =X
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 17th September 2009, 12:05 pm

Siaoster wrote:no worries if its too big or too small a phone, the cushion on the phone will hold it in place, the only think u worry is that yoru cheeks pressing the or upper jaw area keep pressing the key pads hahha

Oh so cannot use those touch screen phones like the iPhone?? Hahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 17th September 2009, 2:20 pm

yeah man....thats why i am having problem with omnia
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 18th September 2009, 6:37 pm

haiZ........

seems that my Blue Toy had nv been spotted here ...

well done
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 18th September 2009, 7:00 pm

Hahaha!! You sure your Blue Toy exist or not?? Hahaha!! :-)

Joking.... :-)

Been seeing so many Fortes around!! But shy lah!! Mine never do anything, most of the time looks dirty too cos go site and never wash regularly. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 18th September 2009, 9:36 pm

Kiang wrote:haiZ........

seems that my Blue Toy had nv been spotted here ...

well done

Wana get spotted ? Got a few ways: List a forte u seens on the road...... Icon_razz List a forte u seens on the road...... Icon_razz List a forte u seens on the road...... Icon_razz

- Occupy 2 lots when parking
- Block the entrances / roads to carparks or buildings
- Open boot to drive
- Drive zig-zag

* Just joking lah ~~~~ List a forte u seens on the road...... Icon_biggrin Please dont do it.
All the above cars were spotted and post to stomp....... List a forte u seens on the road...... 332362
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 22nd September 2009, 11:23 am

Saw forte at Pandan City on 18th sept 2009, forget the colour lah. Tit silver or gold ard 0200hrs
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 22nd September 2009, 11:27 am

Pandan City? List a forte u seens on the road...... Suspect

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 22nd September 2009, 11:29 am

ace wrote:Pandan City? List a forte u seens on the road...... Suspect

Opps!! its in JB. Its oso called Pasar Pandan
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by jonolow 22nd September 2009, 11:45 am

nocash wrote:Last evening, saw 1 black forte backside kenna kiss at p.i.e towards changi. List a forte u seens on the road...... Icon_cry

I think that was me. Sibei sien la. Need to change pampers for my baby.

jonolow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 22nd September 2009, 11:58 am

Hey which bro did I see in the jam on Friday evening on AYE?? Hehehe!! Called my name? Blue Forte!! Hehehe!! Sorry was a bit blur and damn frustrated with the jam!! Was quite boiled already by then!! Hehehe!! :-)

Hahaha!! ACtually was late for an appointment and was foreseeing the wrath I would get!! Lucky that person late too!! Hahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 22nd September 2009, 12:02 pm

Saw a Forte near gulimard road... what's unique about it was there was a CNG sticker on it.

Smile

Anyone here?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 22nd September 2009, 5:55 pm

Ya friday have a big jam... i was trap in that jam too...lol..
suppose to reach west side ard 7 plus end up jam till 9 plus dan reach.. sian all the way..lol but end up i use the small road rather dan highway..cos high way cant even move at all...
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 22nd September 2009, 8:31 pm

Yeah!! Tell me about it!! I was stuck for more than an hour!! At some points didnt move for like 15 minutes. Sigh!! But I was sitting back, enjoying the music whilst cursing and swearing at the jam!! Hahahaha!! :-)

But poor fellow on the bike was killed!! Sigh.... :-(
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 23rd September 2009, 12:58 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Yeah!! Tell me about it!! I was stuck for more than an hour!! At some points didnt move for like 15 minutes. Sigh!! But I was sitting back, enjoying the music whilst cursing and swearing at the jam!! Hahahaha!! :-)

The rider shld be my frd, received a call on tat day bout his accident.

Condolence to his family, hardworking nice chap. Doing 2 jobs to surport his family. So sad juz 1 more day to hari raya. List a forte u seens on the road...... Icon_sad
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 23rd September 2009, 8:47 am

rockstarforte wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Yeah!! Tell me about it!! I was stuck for more than an hour!! At some points didnt move for like 15 minutes. Sigh!! But I was sitting back, enjoying the music whilst cursing and swearing at the jam!! Hahahaha!! :-)

The rider shld be my frd, received a call on tat day bout his accident.

Condolence to his family, hardworking nice chap. Doing 2 jobs to surport his family. So sad juz 1 more day to hari raya. List a forte u seens on the road...... Icon_sad

sorry to hear that bro..
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 23rd September 2009, 9:23 am

yea.. all driver please drive with responsible and rider please ride safely..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd September 2009, 10:17 am

Well, like I always say, 'You never know when you'll go, so live life to the fullest!!'.

Please always look out and properly before overtaking and all. There is always a blind spot no matter how you position your mirrors. So do take extra caution especially during peak hours when there are more cars and bikes around.

And for all those drivers out there who think just cos they signalled, ppl are meant to give way to them, you are wrong. Other cars are not obligated to give way to you just cos you signalled and some may not see your signal or see it too late to react. So even if you signalled, please look out and dun just assume ppl will give way and just turn.

Its sad when lives are involved. :-(

Ok ok. Better not OT too much. :-) Ohh I going to KL this Friday. Hope to see a Forte on the road over there in Msia cos I have not. Hehehe!! Also, will go find out if Forte or Koup out in msia already or not. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 23rd September 2009, 10:36 am

Totally agreed wif bro Daniel, doesnt mean u signal ppl shl give way.

Well whn i ride, i try not to stay in the drivers blinspot, noe how they feel if bikers juz appear frm no where. If i drive, will lookout for bikers before changing lanes,oso noe how bikers feel whn cars juz cut across them.

Its really good to be a ghostrider by day & speedracer by night :p
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd September 2009, 10:51 am

Yeah. Actually as drivers we are considered quite fortunate that bikes dun take up the whole lane and filter to the side. I know in some countries where its perfectly normal for bikes to take up the lane and be given the same kinda space as cars. so if there is a bike in front of you between your car and the car in front, its perfectly normal. If here, usually will horn already. Hahaha!! :-)

But then again, works both ways, I think in those countries, bikes are not suppose to weave their way thru the cars to get in front. So, guess its a 2 way thing. :-)

I dunno, Bikers, correct me if I am wrong. Hehehe!! I dun ride but I know many who do. So, I try to put myself in their shoes and understand where they coming from. Plus, when I was younger, in my dad's car, had accident with a bike before. My dad jam brake, bike hit into us, rider flew to the front of our car and his bike hit the back screen of our car and glass shattered. I was only less than 10 then. Made an impact on my life though. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

List a forte u seens on the road...... Empty Saw a blue Forte today

Post by Aura 24th September 2009, 3:29 pm

Just saw a blue Forte (SJR5XXX?) parked beside the post office at Tanjong Pagar Complex around noon. I believe it is the same car that parks at the Cantonment close MSCP. Belong to any bro here?
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 24th September 2009, 3:43 pm

bro Aura, u park at cantoment?? what color is your ride?
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 24th September 2009, 4:00 pm

Let me guess... bro Aura's ride is blue? Very Happy

For me, if I see another KCF with same color as mine, I would eye on it longer than usual as well...
Very Happy
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 24th September 2009, 4:27 pm

mighty meow wrote:bro Aura, u park at cantoment?? what color is your ride?

kenincf wrote:Let me guess... bro Aura's ride is blue? Very Happy

For me, if I see another KCF with same color as mine, I would eye on it longer than usual as well...
Very Happy

Yup yup. I am blue and parked at Cantonment Close for work. So who was at Tj Pg Complex just now?
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next