Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

List a forte u seens on the road......

+84
Fortec
Ericting84
dEXTER C
terrencepang
DarkPrince
unlimitedz
dandeana21
joA
ignxbp
turbo4ev
hanxiang87
kezman
Dark Knight
Spiritseye
omg2doors
vehemoth
Pathfinder
loveforte
qbear
jkdreamz
colin
BeanBag
alpineccm
howe
hsjose
The Blue Cruiser
PillowER
soundphile
nothing
whitechoco
index
GPon
xenocide
pbk
S.C
ano57
Hello Kitty
patsy
Cypher
blendmaster
kapitan
ctoh
ong
lawrenceke
Juz@kid
Fortessimo
leedevil
lwlty
Apul
FriesL
Melfiend
jimixer
arkaraka
BluZon
kysoong
ericsoon72
tiny
tish
kenincf
Aura
mighty meow
joepele
jonolow
ace
pessimizt
Kiang
Terrier
rockstarforte
Divine
aural
nocash
forte-red
add001
Kev_78
JuanST
cboonh
saturnz^83
Daniel^Bigcow
Siaoster
Potatoes
blastnova
keigo
longbow
Fransge
88 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Empty Re: List a forte u seens on the road......

Post by Potatoes 11th October 2009, 11:08 pm

I brought my son for Table tennis training at Safra Toa Payoh this afternoon. At the carpark, I saw a Red Forte SJN98XX.

5min later, at TP Central, I saw another light graphite Forte SJR57XX in the carpark.

Both were without BK.
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Empty Re: List a forte u seens on the road......

Post by ong 12th October 2009, 11:18 am

many forte now on the roads .....
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Apul 12th October 2009, 11:23 am

hey guys, manybe if we see anyone on the rd juz smile or wat lah...
every time i was forte the driver ingore while im smiling to them..
ALL FORTE ALL BRO

Apul

Back to top Go down

Post by Apul 12th October 2009, 11:25 am

pessimizt wrote:Ohh.....for a moment i thought my Forte was finally spotted.......but i came out of T3 carpark last evening at about 8:15pm.

And nowadays, i tends to forget to switch on headlights too ........ List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Icon_redface

bro wat color u driving??
i also driving w/o headlight
im dark cherry wit dark solar w/o bk...
hehehe

Apul

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 12th October 2009, 11:27 am

Apul wrote:
pessimizt wrote:Ohh.....for a moment i thought my Forte was finally spotted.......but i came out of T3 carpark last evening at about 8:15pm.

And nowadays, i tends to forget to switch on headlights too ........ List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Icon_redface

bro wat color u driving??
i also driving w/o headlight
im dark cherry wit dark solar w/o bk...
hehehe

I am Metal Bronze EX without BK.
I see alot of Metal Bronze SX on the road though. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 332362
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 12th October 2009, 11:30 am

Everytime I drive past a Forte, my son would wave to the driver .... hee hee... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Lol
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 12th October 2009, 11:32 am

Last few weeks start to see more fortes.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 12th October 2009, 11:33 am

Hey I also drive without headlights!! But only in the day time lah!!! :-)

Hey very dangerous to drive w/o headlights. Please remember to turn on your headlights. I do admit that I do sometimes forget. But must remember to do so. :-)

I once followed behind this car from like tampines all the way to Bukit Timah Plaza on the PIE and she didnt realise she didnt turn on her headlights till I horned her and told her about it when she wind down her window.

Guess the bad thing is, Even if we dun turn on our headlights, our dashboard still lit. I remember older cars usually dashboard wont light up unless headlights are on. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 12th October 2009, 11:36 am

yes.. all the SJS & SJTs on the road.. ytd itself, spotted at least 15 fortes.. all around in serangoon north area.. one MSCP can spot 8 fortes liao..

no wonder it is 4th top on the list! List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by arkaraka 12th October 2009, 11:37 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Hey I also drive without headlights!! But only in the day time lah!!! :-)

Hey very dangerous to drive w/o headlights. Please remember to turn on your headlights. I do admit that I do sometimes forget. But must remember to do so. :-)

I once followed behind this car from like tampines all the way to Bukit Timah Plaza on the PIE and she didnt realise she didnt turn on her headlights till I horned her and told her about it when she wind down her window.

Guess the bad thing is, Even if we dun turn on our headlights, our dashboard still lit. I remember older cars usually dashboard wont light up unless headlights are on. :-)

Yup, have to look for the "green indicator" on the dashboard...
Or manually check your switches .... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Icon_smile
arkaraka
arkaraka

Back to top Go down

Post by arkaraka 12th October 2009, 11:39 am

lawrenceke wrote:yes.. all the SJS & SJTs on the road.. ytd itself, spotted at least 15 fortes.. all around in serangoon north area.. one MSCP can spot 8 fortes liao..

no wonder it is 4th top on the list! List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Spotted some Fortes at Autobacs on Sat.
A Dark Cherry was getting alarm fixed. A MB was parked behind mine.
Another Blue Forte in front on me on ECP ....
arkaraka
arkaraka

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 12th October 2009, 11:58 am

arkaraka wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:yes.. all the SJS & SJTs on the road.. ytd itself, spotted at least 15 fortes.. all around in serangoon north area.. one MSCP can spot 8 fortes liao..

are you driving a metal bronze or tit silver forte on the ECP? i was in ECP ytd around 11 plus morning. Was trying to chase a red Getz driving at 120KM/h.. haha, finally caught up with the Getz and found that it was a lady driver! Fierce manz, 1.3litre car driving so fast when i am at 90KM/h only.. mad
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by arkaraka 12th October 2009, 12:00 pm

MB Forte is my ride. Guess that wasnt me. 11am plus, i think i am nua-ing at home. LOL
arkaraka
arkaraka

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 12th October 2009, 12:07 pm

wah.. good life. hahaha
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 12th October 2009, 12:11 pm

lawrenceke wrote:
arkaraka wrote:

are you driving a metal bronze or tit silver forte on the ECP? i was in ECP ytd around 11 plus morning. Was trying to chase a red Getz driving at 120KM/h.. haha, finally caught up with the Getz and found that it was a lady driver! Fierce manz, 1.3litre car driving so fast when i am at 90KM/h only.. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 316913

I once saw a black Picanto zoom pass me in CTE towards SLE and the traffic in front while i was travelling at 80km/h.
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 12th October 2009, 12:21 pm

all these speeders.. not surprising at all, the most exciting experience i had is driving in KPE.. i was maintaining my 70km/h and from nowhere came a Latio speeding past me like 100+ KM/h.. then i tot it was some subaru or evos..

The fun part is that he is driving very straight.. like playing Need for Speed, like DRAG mode!
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 12th October 2009, 12:23 pm

if only they saw all those accidents (aftermath) pictures. I am quite sure some will never speed again.
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 12th October 2009, 12:26 pm

Saturday afternoon at about 4pm, Spicy Red Forte on opposite side at red light at junction of Buangkok Raod and Sengkand East Drive, we turn to glance at each other's car..... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Icon_wink

Sunday morning at Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, Red Forte making a right turn from AMK Ave 6 to AMK Ave 3, spectacled uncle driver looks at my car, me look at him blur blur.... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Icon_lol

Sunday afternoon at about 2+pm, one siao Graphite Blue Forte driver SJP plate overtake me at speed along Aljunied Road......probably going to a funeral at Mount Vernon... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 316913

Sunday afternoon at about 3+, another Spicy Red SJT2*** turning left from Rivervale Drive to Rivervale Lane....this one I think belong to someone here...saw a couple of times. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Suspect

And yuh....one more Dark Chery Forte in my MSCP.....hope no more forte....too crowded.... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Icon_razz

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 12th October 2009, 12:27 pm

Dunno about Getz 1.3. But I know the 1.6 can reach up to 170km/h. 180 also can but have to push very very hard and take some time. :-)

Plus Getz quite heavy and stable. So dun feel so fast. Nowadays lady drivers all very fierce!! :-)

Dun pray pray!! Hehehe!! We gotta really pray!!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 12th October 2009, 12:29 pm

Aura wrote:if only they saw all those accidents (aftermath) pictures. I am quite sure some will never speed again.

ya, i agree.. the LAtio confirm become prata if it crash itself at that freaky speed.. i saw tons speeding in CTE, ECP, SLE n whichever highway but not in KPE.. sometimes, u speed slightly more than 80km/h also abit scary cos it seems the tunnel is getting blurrer! Shocked
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 12th October 2009, 12:34 pm

Hahaha!! KPE is cos of the many cameras!! Hahaha!! :-)

If not, KPE is actually quite nice to speed. The road surface also very good. :-)

And 70km/h speed limit is ridiculous!!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 12th October 2009, 12:37 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Dunno about Getz 1.3. But I know the 1.6 can reach up to 170km/h. 180 also can but have to push very very hard and take some time. :-)

Plus Getz quite heavy and stable. So dun feel so fast. Nowadays lady drivers all very fierce!! :-)

Tat's the thing abt the Getz cos i was following her for sometime from Changi airport, all the way to City and i was driving around 90-100KM/h and this driver was further and further from me in lane 3 while i am in lane 1.. so i speed up to 110km/h and still cannot catch up with her.. then i sianz half and seeking the plain excitement, i drove to 130 km/h before i can catch up with her.. heng i took less than 2 mins and i managed to see who's the driver. Now my highest speed record is 130 in ECP.. Razz
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 12th October 2009, 12:39 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Hahaha!! KPE is cos of the many cameras!! Hahaha!! :-)

If not, KPE is actually quite nice to speed. The road surface also very good. :-)

yes, the road surface is best in spore! thumbsup
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 12th October 2009, 12:45 pm

lawrenceke wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Dunno about Getz 1.3. But I know the 1.6 can reach up to 170km/h. 180 also can but have to push very very hard and take some time. :-)

Tat's the thing abt the Getz cos i was following her for sometime from Changi airport, all the way to City and i was driving around 90-100KM/h and this driver was further and further from me in lane 3 while i am in lane 1.. so i speed up to 110km/h and still cannot catch up with her.. then i sianz half and seeking the plain excitement, i drove to 130 km/h before i can catch up with her.. heng i took less than 2 mins and i managed to see who's the driver. Now my highest speed record is 130 in ECP.. Razz

I love the stretch from before the Sands IR till Fort Road. The bends. Hehehe!! I dun go as fast there cos I have a phobia with bends and corners. But I like that portion when its like really late and very very few cars. Hehehe!! :-)

Actually clocking 130 on ECP is nothing. Actually on most spore roads, can speed quite fast cos road surface good and most stretches are quite straight. Just that many speed cameras, TPs and other cars. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 12th October 2009, 12:49 pm

lawrenceke wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Hahaha!! KPE is cos of the many cameras!! Hahaha!! :-)

yes, the road surface is best in spore! thumbsup

Thats why 70km/h is rediculous!! Not talking about speeding here. They should make it at least 80 or 90. But I guess they took into account the wind speed and whatever technical thing about it being a tunnel and all.

But really 70km/h is crazy. Got cruise control still ok. If ask me to hold my foot on the accelerator at 70km/h for such a long stretch, I will die. Hahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 12th October 2009, 12:58 pm

I think the speed limit in the tunnel is good as in it helps to prevent serious accident.

Imagine if people speed at 90km/h and crash compare to 70km/h. I think 70km/h one will definitely be less serious and should not jam up the whole tunnel.

Just what i think.
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 12th October 2009, 1:13 pm

Thats true. But then, if thats the case, why not 60km/h?? Or 50km/h?? Hehehe!! Just a thought for you. Hehe!! :-)

Anyways, its always the case, the slower the speed, the less bad the accident will be. :-)

Ohh. Koups all not out yet?? I havent spotted one on the road yet. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 12th October 2009, 1:14 pm

Used to drive a one litre car, now change to Forte hitting 70km/h is very easy and smooth. I kept telling my gf that it is very easy to exceed without me knowing driving the Forte. Relatively quiet.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 12th October 2009, 1:29 pm

aural wrote:Used to drive a one litre car, now change to Forte hitting 70km/h is very easy and smooth. I kept telling my gf that it is very easy to exceed without me knowing driving the Forte. Relatively quiet.

true true.. i exceed my speed limit almost everyday without noticing it. Very Happy
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 12th October 2009, 1:31 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:

Tat's the thing abt the Getz cos i was following her for sometime from Changi airport, all the way to City and i was driving around 90-100KM/h and this driver was further and further from me in lane 3 while i am in lane 1.. so i speed up to 110km/h and still cannot catch up with her.. then i sianz half and seeking the plain excitement, i drove to 130 km/h before i can catch up with her.. heng i took less than 2 mins and i managed to see who's the driver. Now my highest speed record is 130 in ECP.. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Icon_razz

I love the stretch from before the Sands IR till Fort Road. The bends. Hehehe!! I dun go as fast there cos I have a phobia with bends and corners. But I like that portion when its like really late and very very few cars. Hehehe!! :-)

Actually clocking 130 on ECP is nothing. Actually on most spore roads, can speed quite fast cos road surface good and most stretches are quite straight. Just that many speed cameras, TPs and other cars. :-)

ya.. 130 on ecp is nothing but it is something when u are caught! i still on P plate. don't wan to tio 4D by driving too fast either.. Crying or Very sad
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 12th October 2009, 1:40 pm

Just to share if u caught with that speed, the fine is 700+
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 12th October 2009, 3:01 pm

No I trying to stress that actually to reach those speeds in spore is not difficult. :-)

Yeah fine is a killer. Just imagine what you can do with 700+!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 12th October 2009, 3:37 pm

700 can do one new exhaust and maybe a cheap bodykit! Very Happy
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 12th October 2009, 4:01 pm

Spotted this 4 squarish exhaust white Forte with the new 'K' emblem.
Pardon the poor quality picture because i was following it as close as possible. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 332362

Swee !

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 12102010

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Forte-10
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 12th October 2009, 4:11 pm

wah... are those exhaust pipes real? List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Icon_scratch
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 12th October 2009, 4:16 pm

Looks real to me.....but apparently i wind down my windows while following and did not hear any vroom vroom sound. But its really nice ! List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 332362
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 12th October 2009, 5:23 pm

Aura wrote:Just to share if u caught with that speed, the fine is 700+
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 12th October 2009, 5:25 pm

ctoh wrote:
Aura wrote:Just to share if u caught with that speed, the fine is 700+

If you're caught >40km/h above the road's speed limit - bye bye to your license
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 12th October 2009, 5:37 pm

Well, I think spore should go to germany and learn from them. Hehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 12th October 2009, 5:40 pm

Learn what from Germans ??
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 12th October 2009, 5:42 pm

Singapore is too small to have excessive speed limits.... 90 km/h is alright, at 90, with allowance for error, you can go up to 105 km/h without fear.... if you put on your GPS, you will not that calculate speed over gorund is 5 km/h below what is showing on your speedo.

In Singapore, what they call expressways are not truly expressways, with the start stop traffic in the mornings and evenings,.......

We are what is called urban expressways, always have traffic, unlike those big countries, where highways/freeways/expressways are long and straight and go on for kilometres and kilometres.... where sometimes you don't meet another cars for hours... there you can speed all you want....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 12th October 2009, 5:49 pm

Hahaha!! Ok ok. My bad. The Germans have expressways with speed limits way above ours. I think they even have like minimum speed limits in some places. Dunno how true but heard about it. Maybe Kapitan can confirm?? Hehehehe!! :-)

Anyways, we quite OT already. :-)

Just wanna ask. If we see a forte on the road, how would we know whether that driver/owner belongs to this forum unless they have the stickers?? Dun you all find it funny just smiling or waving at the other car?? If friendly dude or dudeate, still ok. If not, they other car might think we some psycho or insane person how?? Hehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 12th October 2009, 5:51 pm

I wanna to go to "AutoBann" if I remember that's what it's called... where there are no speed limits!

joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 12th October 2009, 5:53 pm

Hahaha!! Yeah. Wonder what is the accident rate there?? :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 12th October 2009, 5:53 pm

Germany, on some autobahns, there are no speed limits..... you will need to slow down only when you see speed limit signs, otherwise go as fast as you want...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 12th October 2009, 6:03 pm

Have a universal sign or gesture. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Icon_razz
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by blendmaster 12th October 2009, 6:06 pm

LOL... Speaking about me? U ish also a red forte-ian?

ace wrote:Saturday afternoon at about 4pm, Spicy Red Forte on opposite side at red light at junction of Buangkok Raod and Sengkand East Drive, we turn to glance at each other's car..... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Icon_wink

Sunday morning at Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, Red Forte making a right turn from AMK Ave 6 to AMK Ave 3, spectacled uncle driver looks at my car, me look at him blur blur.... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Icon_lol

Sunday afternoon at about 2+pm, one siao Graphite Blue Forte driver SJP plate overtake me at speed along Aljunied Road......probably going to a funeral at Mount Vernon... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 316913

Sunday afternoon at about 3+, another Spicy Red SJT2*** turning left from Rivervale Drive to Rivervale Lane....this one I think belong to someone here...saw a couple of times. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Suspect

And yuh....one more Dark Chery Forte in my MSCP.....hope no more forte....too crowded.... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Icon_razz

blendmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 12th October 2009, 7:39 pm

er...which one are you? no lah....my is a MB.....but after seeing so many fiery red on the road in recent days...I think Spicy Red quite outstanding...

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 12th October 2009, 7:55 pm

ace wrote:er...which one are you? no lah....my is a MB.....but after seeing so many fiery red on the road in recent days...I think Spicy Red quite outstanding...

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 Icon_wink List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 3 332362
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 16th October 2009, 8:51 am

Along PIE towards changi direction
More precise location : slightly after the PIE speed camera after bukit timah exit.
Color of Forte : Blue
Driver : Female
Front Passenger : Female
Number Plate : SJU 3355

GUESS WHO !! Twisted Evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next