Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

List a forte u seens on the road......

+84
Fortec
Ericting84
dEXTER C
terrencepang
DarkPrince
unlimitedz
dandeana21
joA
ignxbp
turbo4ev
hanxiang87
kezman
Dark Knight
Spiritseye
omg2doors
vehemoth
Pathfinder
loveforte
qbear
jkdreamz
colin
BeanBag
alpineccm
howe
hsjose
The Blue Cruiser
PillowER
soundphile
nothing
whitechoco
index
GPon
xenocide
pbk
S.C
ano57
Hello Kitty
patsy
Cypher
blendmaster
kapitan
ctoh
ong
lawrenceke
Juz@kid
Fortessimo
leedevil
lwlty
Apul
FriesL
Melfiend
jimixer
arkaraka
BluZon
kysoong
ericsoon72
tiny
tish
kenincf
Aura
mighty meow
joepele
jonolow
ace
pessimizt
Kiang
Terrier
rockstarforte
Divine
aural
nocash
forte-red
add001
Kev_78
JuanST
cboonh
saturnz^83
Daniel^Bigcow
Siaoster
Potatoes
blastnova
keigo
longbow
Fransge
88 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Empty Re: List a forte u seens on the road......

Post by longbow 11th November 2009, 7:59 am

This guy must be one of the few who booked the cay without even seeing it in real life
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Empty Re: List a forte u seens on the road......

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 16th November 2009, 2:57 pm

This Saturday saw the 2 Fortes always at St James again. One whitey, 7301, and a TitS, 5568. :-)

They are there very often on weekends and always park at the open air car park lots just outside movida and boiler or they jockey/valet park. :-)

Those 2 bros here in this forum?? :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by xenocide 16th November 2009, 4:26 pm

SJQ (i think) forte spotted at Punggol Rd block 196B MSCP...

Woodlands Block 546A MSCP... there is a light graphite. always see it.
then open car park in front of block 540 thereabout got another Forte i forgot wat color...

I'm the Titanium Silver OPC... :p
xenocide
xenocide

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 16th November 2009, 7:00 pm

I spotted Gpon again today, parked on the steep slope at SIM.
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by blendmaster 17th November 2009, 12:38 am

Saw my younger brother with car plate SJS 5354 and mine is SJS 5352 @ hougang area Laughing

blendmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by xenocide 17th November 2009, 8:33 am

wow! nice plates!
xenocide
xenocide

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 17th November 2009, 8:34 am

blendmaster wrote:Saw my younger brother with car plate SJS 5354 and mine is SJS 5352 @ hougang area List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Icon_lol

hopefully u got diff colours, if the same... i think might be trouble....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 18th November 2009, 11:57 pm

Saw one black SX SJR55xx from bukit panjang to bukit timah just now ard 9plus. Dunno from forum or not.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by GPon 19th November 2009, 12:01 am

longbow wrote:I spotted Gpon again today, parked on the steep slope at SIM.
\
hey u study SIM? taking exam le.. anyway finished liao...
GPon
GPon

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 19th November 2009, 12:12 am

yea UNISIM, few times spotted you on the flyover and bukit timah road. Ur bumper sticker unique List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Lol
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 19th November 2009, 9:53 am

pessimizt wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:WOOO.... 20mins ago, i juz saw e first Lime Green KOUP on e road at Jln Boon Lay.. No plate Start wif "SFF" .... anybody????

MODs... u might wanna change e topic to... List a forte/koup u seen on the road...

wow....cant wait to see one on the road...... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 332362

Oh! Lime Green KOUP starting SFF rite? I also saw that few weeks ago along Leng Kee..just outside C&C leh..it was a female driver..but KOUP so fast launched liao meh? I tot Dec?
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 19th November 2009, 2:52 pm

this afternoon there was another white forte behind me at paya lebar, it was raining quite heavily but I could still make out the forte headlights and fog lamps
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 19th November 2009, 3:09 pm

longbow wrote:this afternoon there was another white forte behind me at paya lebar, it was raining quite heavily but I could still make out the forte headlights and fog lamps

it's not me... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 256379
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 19th November 2009, 3:38 pm

Mac no more monopoly already.
Eating lunch now.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 19th November 2009, 3:53 pm

aural wrote:Mac no more monopoly already.
Eating lunch now.

some1 won the 50K oredi....... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... that was mine,. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 19th November 2009, 3:57 pm

JuanST wrote:
Eating lunch now.

some1 won the 50K oredi....... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... that was mine,. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Icon_twisted

Swee Meet up all the makan charge to u
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 19th November 2009, 4:02 pm

aural wrote:
JuanST wrote:
Eating lunch now.

Swee Meet up all the makan charge to u

didnt get it leh..... i was oredi planning the hu din 2 and the wheels and rims ..... lol
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 19th November 2009, 5:18 pm

You guys really pathetic......haha...

Should this thread now be change to "Who is eating at McDonald now", huh?

Hello....Mod....chop the count of this fellas leh.....very contagious!

Use the delete button......No Mercy shall be shown......Chop Chop...

You can chop mine too....haha....Ouch!

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 19th November 2009, 5:49 pm

ace wrote:You guys really pathetic......haha...

Should this thread now be change to "Who is eating at McDonald now", huh?

Hello....Mod....chop the count of this fellas leh.....very contagious!

Use the delete button......No Mercy shall be shown......Chop Chop...

You can chop mine too....haha....Ouch!

Post wrong thread =x i go chop my own post =x
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by index 19th November 2009, 9:55 pm

Who belong to these cars?

Image hosted by servimg.com

Finally managed to park beside Bro Longbow after getting my car back from workshop last week due accident.....the claims guy managed to get the bodykit installed while it was there too heh! Bro Longbow, your white damn shiny lah haha and nice K front emblem!

Image hosted by servimg.com

Purposely parked beside another Metal Bronze SJR/SJS at Vivocity this afternoon too.....anyone?

index

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 20th November 2009, 12:35 am

lol when I walked past your car and saw your bodykit, straight away I call my SE *&%&*^%%^*&). zhai zhai, btw there's a new silver on the block as well List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Icon_cheers
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 20th November 2009, 9:31 am

Every morning on the way to work I see at least one Forte!! :-)

But the thing is, its always a different one!! Hahaha!! :-)

This morning it was a Metal Bronze, SDX 615, or something like that!! Definitely SDX but the 3 digit number, cant remember exactly what. :-)

Spotted it turning out to AYE at Clementi Ave 6. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 20th November 2009, 10:44 am

After tonight, this post can jump. See so many fortes.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 20th November 2009, 11:55 am

dat one not counted..... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Icon_lol
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 21st November 2009, 11:14 am

This Titanium Silver belongs to who? Found it at my carpark after the meetup
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 S7301611
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 21st November 2009, 2:05 pm

longbow wrote:This Titanium Silver belongs to who? Found it at my carpark after the meetup
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 S7301611

highly chance it belong to loveforte.... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 332362
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 22nd November 2009, 2:11 pm

Yea it was him LOL
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 23rd November 2009, 3:14 pm

spotted a new forte SJU6XX at my carpark downstairs.. tit silver one..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 24th November 2009, 9:55 pm

hurhur I bumped into Gpon at railway mall just now lol, was at "EAT" having fishball kway teow soup then he walk past
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 25th November 2009, 8:09 am

anyone driving SJT555*U? i was behind u @ ubi yest... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 26th November 2009, 9:51 am

saw a lime green koup parked at Jurong Super Bowl carpark yesterday night.....nice ride but stock 'sport rims' must go.....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 26th November 2009, 12:32 pm

nothing wrote:saw a lime green koup parked at Jurong Super Bowl carpark yesterday night.....nice ride but stock 'sport rims' must go.....

Confirm people will dun mind topping up to upgrade to that.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 26th November 2009, 4:25 pm

how heavy are the wheels from the koup?
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 26th November 2009, 4:33 pm

if anyone changing koup rims.... pm me...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 26th November 2009, 10:47 pm

I know someone who intends to change, but his Koup is still in KimChi Land
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 27th November 2009, 3:03 am

lets see who will be e 1st Forte wif a sets of Koup rims.... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 256379
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 27th November 2009, 3:05 am

nothing wrote:saw a lime green koup parked at Jurong Super Bowl carpark yesterday night.....nice ride but stock 'sport rims' must go.....

dats a second sighting of a lime green koup in jurong area... is e plate starts wif SFF .....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 27th November 2009, 7:11 am

Juz@kid wrote:lets see who will be e 1st Forte wif a sets of Koup rims.... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 256379

ive got a 2 weeks deadline.... after 2 weeks mileage will be 5k.... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Icon_smile , no more trdae in
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 27th November 2009, 7:12 am

but this is a want... not a need....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 28th November 2009, 1:19 pm

when the 'want' becomes to much to bear, it becomes a 'need'
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 28th November 2009, 1:25 pm

longbow wrote:when the 'want' becomes to much to bear, it becomes a 'need'

when a want becomes too much to bear.... it becomes an obsession but still not a need.... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th November 2009, 4:01 pm

this one not on the road....
but guess where I found this car....

dont need to say whose car this is.. cause I believe 99% of the people will know whose one..

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Wr
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 30th November 2009, 5:43 pm

keigo wrote:this one not on the road....

dont need to say whose car this is.. cause I believe 99% of the people will know whose one..

Hmm....I'm the 1% that dunno who's ride is it. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Icon_eek
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by S.C 30th November 2009, 5:47 pm

Saw a blue forte with GT wing and exhaust bigbig! forget the plate number liao.. belongs to anyone here?

S.C

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 30th November 2009, 8:53 pm

looks like leng kee
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 1st December 2009, 10:42 am

S.C wrote:Saw a blue forte with GT wing and exhaust bigbig! forget the plate number liao.. belongs to anyone here?

I also seen tis car few months back, been wanting to ask the owner few question. Guess he is not in tis forum.
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 1st December 2009, 11:03 am

nocash wrote:
keigo wrote:this one not on the road....

Hmm....I'm the 1% that dunno who's ride is it. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Icon_eek

cause you MIA from the 7th nite MU ma.... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 5 Lol

Look at the angel eye... how many angel eye we have in forte....1 hand also more then enough to count..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 2nd December 2009, 7:34 am

No MIA lah....on the 7th nite MU reached home 8+ go dinner with
family, reached home about 10pm so sian liao...
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 6th December 2009, 10:35 pm

Today saw a lime green Forte Koup along BKE exit to PIE towards city around 4 plus to 5pm, near the Singtel satellite there, the carplate is an SJU series..
just wonder if the owner is a member here.. Smile
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by soundphile 7th December 2009, 12:32 am

Could be the same one I jus saw.. along AYE (tuas).. near speed camera beside NUS. It was driving fast.. was thinking, doesn't it have to run in?? lol

soundphile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next