Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

List a forte u seens on the road......

+84
Fortec
Ericting84
dEXTER C
terrencepang
DarkPrince
unlimitedz
dandeana21
joA
ignxbp
turbo4ev
hanxiang87
kezman
Dark Knight
Spiritseye
omg2doors
vehemoth
Pathfinder
loveforte
qbear
jkdreamz
colin
BeanBag
alpineccm
howe
hsjose
The Blue Cruiser
PillowER
soundphile
nothing
whitechoco
index
GPon
xenocide
pbk
S.C
ano57
Hello Kitty
patsy
Cypher
blendmaster
kapitan
ctoh
ong
lawrenceke
Juz@kid
Fortessimo
leedevil
lwlty
Apul
FriesL
Melfiend
jimixer
arkaraka
BluZon
kysoong
ericsoon72
tiny
tish
kenincf
Aura
mighty meow
joepele
jonolow
ace
pessimizt
Kiang
Terrier
rockstarforte
Divine
aural
nocash
forte-red
add001
Kev_78
JuanST
cboonh
saturnz^83
Daniel^Bigcow
Siaoster
Potatoes
blastnova
keigo
longbow
Fransge
88 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Empty Re: List a forte u seens on the road......

Post by PillowER 7th December 2009, 1:55 am

saturnz^83 wrote:Today saw a lime green Forte Koup along BKE exit to PIE towards city around 4 plus to 5pm, near the Singtel satellite there, the carplate is an SJU series..
just wonder if the owner is a member here.. Smile

Yup, a memeber here. HIs nick is "kensum"......
PillowER
PillowER

Back to top Go down

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Empty Re: List a forte u seens on the road......

Post by saturnz^83 7th December 2009, 12:33 pm

soundphile wrote:Could be the same one I jus saw.. along AYE (tuas).. near speed camera beside NUS. It was driving fast.. was thinking, doesn't it have to run in?? lol

Along AYE Tuas ar..hmm..if it's around that time..dun think so bro..coz the car was entering PIE heading towards Changi Airport that direction.. Smile
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 7th December 2009, 12:35 pm

PillowER wrote:
saturnz^83 wrote:Today saw a lime green Forte Koup along BKE exit to PIE towards city around 4 plus to 5pm, near the Singtel satellite there, the carplate is an SJU series..
just wonder if the owner is a member here.. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_smile

Yup, a memeber here. HIs nick is "kensum"......

Yo bro, u so sure he's the one? Keke..he is a bespectacled guy to be exact..
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by soundphile 7th December 2009, 1:02 pm

saturnz^83 wrote:
soundphile wrote:Could be the same one I jus saw.. along AYE (tuas).. near speed camera beside NUS. It was driving fast.. was thinking, doesn't it have to run in?? lol

Along AYE Tuas ar..hmm..if it's around that time..dun think so bro..coz the car was entering PIE heading towards Changi Airport that direction.. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_smile

Nope, i saw it ard 10+ pm last night.. anyway, lime green's really cool at night.. looks like it's glowing.. haha

soundphile

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 7th December 2009, 2:04 pm

soundphile wrote:
saturnz^83 wrote:

Along AYE Tuas ar..hmm..if it's around that time..dun think so bro..coz the car was entering PIE heading towards Changi Airport that direction.. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_smile

Nope, i saw it ard 10+ pm last night.. anyway, lime green's really cool at night.. looks like it's glowing.. haha

maybe radioactive green? List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 7th December 2009, 2:18 pm

JuanST wrote:
soundphile wrote:
saturnz^83 wrote:

maybe radioactive green? List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_smile

then the drive got green face or not.. cause see ghost... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Lol
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 7th December 2009, 2:21 pm

JuanST wrote:

can ask our SCDF to declare state of emergency already. warning: nuclear-powered kia koup on the loose. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_lol
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 8th December 2009, 5:21 am

Take pics of the lime green Koup leh.....It seems like Koup is the most talked in this thread.... and Forte looks too common here.... the thread should be changed to "list a Koup u seen on the road" List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Lol
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 16th December 2009, 7:33 pm

Saw Colin's ride at plaza singapura in the evening, trademark spider at the back
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 11th January 2010, 11:56 am

Everytime at Millenia Walk, who's one, own up
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Img_0715
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th January 2010, 12:02 pm

not mine..... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_razz
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 11th January 2010, 12:03 pm

longbow wrote:Everytime at Millenia Walk, who's one, own up
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Img_0715
bro longbow, i tink the owner not in tis forum ah..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 11th January 2010, 12:14 pm

When I walk past later I shall scratch "VISIT WWW.CERATOFORTE.SG" on the door List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_twisted
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th January 2010, 12:19 pm

lol... i tot on the car.... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_razz .... if there, he will definite visit together with the polis..... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 11th January 2010, 1:08 pm

ok if someone really go scratch his car I am screwed...
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th January 2010, 1:42 pm

if it is signed as longbow.... more trouble..... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 11th January 2010, 4:14 pm

Dun scratch.....

Use marker... Can still be clean off...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th January 2010, 4:23 pm

use marker dipped in engine oil.......not obvious... on the first day.... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by hsjose 12th January 2010, 12:03 am

I'm driving a "SFK" plate (one and only here) Metal Bronze Forte. If u guys happen to see me, remember to wave to me hor. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_cheers
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 12th January 2010, 10:19 am

Always see a blue SFF at bugis junction. Anyone here?
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 12th January 2010, 2:42 pm

very hard to recognize lei, the easy ones would be Aural and Kapitan, their cars are very unique. And big cow(unique driver) lol
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 13th January 2010, 1:54 am

i tot e unique cars r e bear n blue alien yellow teeth....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 13th January 2010, 1:57 am

hsjose wrote:I'm driving a "SFK" plate (one and only here) Metal Bronze Forte. If u guys happen to see me, remember to wave to me hor. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_cheers

shldnt be a prob since u r e one n onli.... but u hv to wave to all fortes u seen on e rd coz we r e one too many...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th January 2010, 9:35 am

Spotted a metal bronze 2 litre with a green camera at the front when I sent my Xiao bai for servicing at Lk. Razz
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 13th January 2010, 9:54 am

aural wrote:Spotted a metal bronze 2 litre with a green camera at the front when I sent my Xiao bai for servicing at Lk. Razz

lolz.... that's mine... wondering had they finish the repair for me...I miss my bronze...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th January 2010, 10:34 am

keigo wrote:
aural wrote:Spotted a metal bronze 2 litre with a green camera at the front when I sent my Xiao bai for servicing at Lk. Razz

lolz.... that's mine... wondering had they finish the repair for me...I miss my bronze...

urs also easy to recognise. I see MB + Sharkfin + camera = keigo List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_razz
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 13th January 2010, 10:46 am

aural wrote:
keigo wrote:

urs also easy to recognise. I see MB + Sharkfin + camera = keigo List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_razz

also if see knight rider = me also... but me off it at LK... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_razz
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th January 2010, 10:48 am

keigo wrote:
aural wrote:
keigo wrote:

also if see knight rider = me also... but me off it at LK... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_razz

my wife saw the led and she ask me how much. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_razz She gian the lights. lol.....
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 13th January 2010, 10:52 am

aural wrote:
keigo wrote:
aural wrote:
keigo wrote:

my wife saw the led and she ask me how much. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_razz She gian the lights. lol.....

lolz..if u want feel free to come to look for me for help... confirm cheaper then xxx
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 15th January 2010, 7:40 pm

I saw Ah Juan along Dairy Farm road just now!
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by howe 18th January 2010, 11:20 pm

hey, new to the group here.

can't wait to see my new baby after seeing all the nice fortes on the road!

howe

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 19th January 2010, 12:27 am

What colour is yours?
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 19th January 2010, 12:58 am

Getting more and more Forte on the road. Just today on my way to pick up my wife, I already saw at least 6 Forte.
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by howe 19th January 2010, 10:36 am

White... Same as my current baby

howe

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 19th January 2010, 11:00 am

Hey Longbow......you saw I so easy to recognise, I havent seen you on the road before!! Except of course for MUs!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Mine stock not easy to recognise lah!! Those like Keigo, Kapitan, Divine, shendoh/luvxiaobeng, dandan, etc, then easy to recognise lah!! :-)

Mine unless I stick my head out of the car lah!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Today saw a cherry, or at least I think its cherry (too early in the morning, my body engine still havent warm up), on the road at the clementi civil defence there. A forum member but cant remember his nick/name. Retro K emblem. Think SJT plate. :-) With all the chrome linings too. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by BeanBag 19th January 2010, 11:19 am

I saw a red koup and a black forte with retro K emblem near springfield sec today. On the way saw quite a few fortes. First time I spotted a Koup on the road. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 332362

BeanBag

Back to top Go down

Post by colin 19th January 2010, 12:15 pm

longbow wrote:Saw Colin's ride at plaza singapura in the evening, trademark spider at the back
Haha, ya i actually go PS quite often, occasionally work around there... Remember that time we accidently met @ Kallang leisure park, i noticed your blinding headlamps, in my head was thinking, "woa, so beng ah, must be a forum member, HAHA!" No offence la. Then u parked and 3 WOMEN dropped off, woa, this guy is a lady killer man, or is it the car, hAHA! Didnt kno it was you till i driving off, haha...

Anyway, i think my spider web gonna grow bigger, Waiting for a fellow fortecian to update me... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 Icon_twisted
colin
colin

Back to top Go down

Post by jkdreamz 19th January 2010, 1:12 pm

ever seen me ard? i normally park at Seah Imm carpark, drive along AYE from Jurong... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 256379
jkdreamz
jkdreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 19th January 2010, 1:31 pm

Saw a white koup along Kallang Bahru......nice ! List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 332362
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 19th January 2010, 3:26 pm

Blue transformer 5655 who's?! Leaving office carpark saw! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 19th January 2010, 3:38 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Blue transformer 5655 who's?! Leaving office carpark saw! :-)

nice number sia..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 19th January 2010, 4:01 pm

familiar, i think owner from here
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 19th January 2010, 4:31 pm

Yeah should be. Seen before. Think last MU was there. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by qbear 25th January 2010, 5:17 pm

Saw a few Forte and a white Koup around Lavender last week..

Looks like quite a fair bit of Forte drivers are in the east too..Will see at least 2-e cars when I drive on weekends in Tampines.
qbear
qbear

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 1st February 2010, 9:40 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
longbow wrote:This Titanium Silver belongs to who? Found it at my carpark after the meetup
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 S7301611

highly chance it belong to loveforte.... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 6 332362

hahaha...now den i saw this thread. Embarassed
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathfinder 1st February 2010, 9:49 pm

who owns the white forte parked at Jln Kilang Barat?

Pathfinder

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 2nd February 2010, 8:08 am

Pathfinder wrote:who owns the white forte parked at Jln Kilang Barat?

I used to park a white BMW 320i there, where my previous previous company was located.... haha
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pathfinder 2nd February 2010, 8:32 am

kapitan wrote:
I used to park a white BMW 320i there, where my previous previous company was located.... haha

When was that? I'm at Frontech Center.

Pathfinder

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 2nd February 2010, 8:57 am

Pathfinder wrote:
kapitan wrote:

When was that? I'm at Frontech Center.

years back, the company have shifted out.. its the big building fronting the main road...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by vehemoth 2nd February 2010, 9:22 am

Really more Fortes and Koup on the roads these days. I counted like at least 4 Fortes in the MSCP where I park.

Yesterday night saw a lime green Koup along commonwealth and saw it zoom off towards Leng Kee - Lengkok Bahru - Redhill Rd. =)

vehemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next