Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

List a forte u seens on the road......

+84
Fortec
Ericting84
dEXTER C
terrencepang
DarkPrince
unlimitedz
dandeana21
joA
ignxbp
turbo4ev
hanxiang87
kezman
Dark Knight
Spiritseye
omg2doors
vehemoth
Pathfinder
loveforte
qbear
jkdreamz
colin
BeanBag
alpineccm
howe
hsjose
The Blue Cruiser
PillowER
soundphile
nothing
whitechoco
index
GPon
xenocide
pbk
S.C
ano57
Hello Kitty
patsy
Cypher
blendmaster
kapitan
ctoh
ong
lawrenceke
Juz@kid
Fortessimo
leedevil
lwlty
Apul
FriesL
Melfiend
jimixer
arkaraka
BluZon
kysoong
ericsoon72
tiny
tish
kenincf
Aura
mighty meow
joepele
jonolow
ace
pessimizt
Kiang
Terrier
rockstarforte
Divine
aural
nocash
forte-red
add001
Kev_78
JuanST
cboonh
saturnz^83
Daniel^Bigcow
Siaoster
Potatoes
blastnova
keigo
longbow
Fransge
88 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Empty Re: List a forte u seens on the road......

Post by kysoong 16th October 2009, 9:19 am

???

who issit, bro siaoster?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Empty Re: List a forte u seens on the road......

Post by arkaraka 16th October 2009, 9:23 am

Siaoster wrote:Along PIE towards changi direction
More precise location : slightly after the PIE speed camera after bukit timah exit.
Color of Forte : Blue
Driver : Female
Front Passenger : Female
Number Plate : SJU 3355

GUESS WHO !! List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Icon_twisted

Ris Low???!
LOL..boomz List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Icon_clown
arkaraka
arkaraka

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 16th October 2009, 9:32 am

3355 lah...only one person pio this number.....

The Patsy and the Helo Kitty Tag Team

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 16th October 2009, 10:13 am

More precise location : slightly after the PIE speed camera after bukit timah exit.

GUESS WHO !! Twisted Evil

missed out one important point. Speeding or not Laughing
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 16th October 2009, 10:37 am

pessimizt wrote:Spotted this 4 squarish exhaust white Forte with the new 'K' emblem.
Pardon the poor quality picture because i was following it as close as possible. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 332362

Swee !

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 12102010

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Forte-10

its a lady driver ...

i saw her be4 in woodlands
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 16th October 2009, 10:38 am

Should have had a camera with you. Then purposely turn on flash and take photo!! Then they will think they kena 'caught' by the speed camera!! Hahahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 16th October 2009, 10:45 am

lol, kei66 spotted again...

Kiang wrote:
pessimizt wrote:Spotted this 4 squarish exhaust white Forte with the new 'K' emblem.
Pardon the poor quality picture because i was following it as close as possible. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 332362

Swee !

its a lady driver ...

kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 16th October 2009, 10:46 am

Kiang wrote:

Swee !

its a lady driver ...

Issit. Not a forumer ?
The 4 exhaust sure looks fierce.
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 16th October 2009, 11:32 am

Ohh yeah!! Saw a Silver Forte, 3513 I think at St James last nite. Which bro/sis is it?? Hehehe!! Was rushing off to Clarke Quay so didnt stop to see if you had the FOGs sticker. No BK. Parked directly outside Boiler. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 16th October 2009, 2:38 pm

that 4 exhaust i think its bro Kei 66
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 16th October 2009, 2:47 pm

aural wrote:

GUESS WHO !! Twisted Evil

missed out one important point. Speeding or not Laughing

haha nah...i was in front...and my speed was 80 on the 1st lane and the distance between me and her seems to open up...till i cannot take that speed...and i just went off lolx ....cant wave also skali she tot i am some pervert who wana xian charbor on the road Laughing
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 16th October 2009, 3:28 pm

Hahaha!! Ohh yeah forgot you on your bike!! Hehehehe!! :-)

You should slow down, until she catches up with you, then knock on her window?? :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 16th October 2009, 4:54 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Hahaha!! Ohh yeah forgot you on your bike!! Hehehehe!! :-)

You should slow down, until she catches up with you, then knock on her window?? :-)

nah cannot lah, i aint such a safety rider, i will have to travel at 60 to 70 before she will catch up cos the distance gap was quite a difference, i cant take that kinda of speed personally. no offence to those who travel slow , its good as a matter of fact for safety and enough time for reactions.

and knock on her window ?!!!
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 16th October 2009, 5:45 pm

Hahaha!! Yeah. You should have a FOG sticker within reach. Then if you see her facial expression turn to that of panic and fear, just take it out and show to her!! Hahahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 16th October 2009, 5:53 pm

hahahaha was she speeding??
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 17th October 2009, 3:33 pm

patsy wrote:

hahahaha was she speeding??

haha no lah she is quite a safety driver, she will keep more to the right of the 1st lane as there are many bikes squeezing through her left side. its a very considerate act in my opinion List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 332362
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 19th October 2009, 1:31 pm

Patsy,
SAFETY DRIVER OK.... Dun play play!!!!

Siaoster,
You sure i drive slower than 80km on first lane? SUre or not... tats not really me leh.... if pple drive 80km on lane 1, I would have TAILGATE him!! haha
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 19th October 2009, 1:55 pm

ur car havent run in?
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 19th October 2009, 2:24 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:Patsy,

Siaoster,
You sure i drive slower than 80km on first lane? SUre or not... tats not really me leh.... if pple drive 80km on lane 1, I would have TAILGATE him!! haha

cos after i overtook you, i was travelling 90 and i kept in the centre of the 1st lane...but see u quite far back through my side mirror....and the distance was getting further so i just went off....skali wait u get the wrong idea that i am some kind of road bully who wana bully a lady driver Shocked
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 19th October 2009, 2:33 pm

Siaoster wrote:

Siaoster,

cos after i overtook you, i was travelling 90 and i kept in the centre of the 1st lane...but see u quite far back through my side mirror....and the distance was getting further so i just went off....skali wait u get the wrong idea that i am some kind of road bully who wana bully a lady driver Shocked

Or she thinks u are some pervert. Laughing
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 19th October 2009, 3:04 pm

aural wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

Siaoster,

Or she thinks u are some pervert. Laughing

Shocked alamak i look like pervert meh ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Crying or Very sad
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 21st October 2009, 10:14 am

Saw a truck load full of Forte's ( think 5 or 6 of them) running towards BKE while i was exiting KJE.....
Congrates to those who are getting their cars these few days.....
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 21st October 2009, 10:26 am

Siaoster wrote:

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Icon_eek alamak i look like pervert meh ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Icon_cry

No lah, she dunno is you mah. She might think how come this person see lady driver then worse, what if you come so close then want to knock on window somemore. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Icon_lol
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 21st October 2009, 10:34 am

ano57 wrote:Saw a truck load full of Forte's ( think 5 or 6 of them) running towards BKE while i was exiting KJE.....
Congrates to those who are getting their cars these few days.....

i saw that too heehee
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 21st October 2009, 10:53 am

aural wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Icon_eek alamak i look like pervert meh ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Icon_cry

No lah, she dunno is you mah. She might think how come this person see lady driver then worse, what if you come so close then want to knock on window somemore. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Icon_lol

No no!! You wrong. Actually Siaoster afraid that she look at him too good looking already, she get distracted, cannot drive properly!! Thats why he sped off to avoid. Hehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 21st October 2009, 11:01 am

The title of thread is List a forte u seen on the road.....

it is not

list a pervert u seen on the roads....

:0 Smile Smile
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 21st October 2009, 11:39 am

Hahaha!! Good one!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by S.C 24th October 2009, 12:30 am

saw a SJS 1*1* parked outside the lecture hall of NUS at 10pm..

at night cannot see the colour haha.. belongs to anyone here? student or professor? =/

S.C

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 28th October 2009, 1:15 am

Saw one SJT black forte with a spoiler and customised BK along ECP ard 715pm. Nice spoiler.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 28th October 2009, 8:04 am

now a lot of forte coming out.... i went home last nite saw 4 fortes ... 1 tsilver, 1 red , 1 blue and 1 white - ...2 uncles 2 ladies... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 28th October 2009, 3:59 pm

Saw White Forte SJR88** in Thomson Plaza with special front grill and costomised BK. Nice Smile
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 29th October 2009, 10:48 pm

Spotted on PIE towards Tuas ard 10pm tonight - Dark cherry SJR, i drove up behind him until near to clementi road exit he slow down then i quick quick go off liao.

Spotted on PIE towards Changi ard 1025 tonight - Silver SJR also

Realised both also on fog light. Actually i recognised the fog lights first then the car. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Icon_lol
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 30th October 2009, 9:04 pm

saw Gpon on bukit timah road yesterday night
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 1st November 2009, 2:50 pm

I think i saw a Metal Bronze SJR # @ Kent Road.. Near Pek KioMkt jus now... Am quite sure he is frm this forum cos... "K" Emblem plus Chrome # plate... WHo huh??

Did not manage to see the number ....
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 1st November 2009, 3:00 pm

haha i think the "K" emblem becomes this forum's decal already =X
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 1st November 2009, 3:28 pm

Terrier wrote:haha i think the "K" emblem becomes this forum's decal already =X

Yah, saw one white forte last night at punggol blk 10X carpark. Recognised the K emblem. figured is one of the bros here. And then i exited the from punggol road ard 12+mn into expressway saw another white one exiting from expressway.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 3rd November 2009, 6:17 pm

Divine...
Someone saw ur limited orange forte with devil n angel kitty outside airforce.. Ur gf or wife wif airforce right?? Haha
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 5th November 2009, 9:06 am

Terrier wrote:haha i think the "K" emblem becomes this forum's decal already =X

it is easier to track if he/she is a forum member too! List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Icon_razz
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 5th November 2009, 10:24 pm

New forte in the neighbourhood, who's one own up! List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Icon_twisted
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Aaa10
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by pbk 6th November 2009, 1:35 am

longbow wrote:who's car, own up!
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Img_0517

Mine mine. Where am I then? Can't remember.

pbk

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 6th November 2009, 7:53 am

pbk wrote:
longbow wrote:who's car, own up!
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Img_0517

Mine mine. Where am I then? Can't remember.

seem like in E.C.P
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 6th November 2009, 8:00 am

Is that a Matt Black Wrap or CF wrap ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 7th November 2009, 1:01 am

You were at STE List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Icon_silent
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by pbk 8th November 2009, 11:50 am

Siaoster wrote:Is that a Matt Black Wrap or CF wrap ?

CF wrap

pbk

Back to top Go down

Post by pbk 8th November 2009, 11:51 am

longbow wrote:You were at STE List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Icon_silent

Oic. You work there? I was meeting someone there.

pbk

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 8th November 2009, 12:01 pm

Yea so far I have spotted ur car at my office twice liao
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by pbk 10th November 2009, 4:49 pm

Yup. Been going there quite often this few weeks. You are the one parking between the 2 blocks? U manage to smuggle in camera. Tot it is quite tight over there?

pbk

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 10th November 2009, 5:23 pm

WOOO.... 20mins ago, i juz saw e first Lime Green KOUP on e road at Jln Boon Lay.. No plate Start wif "SFF" .... anybody????

MODs... u might wanna change e topic to... List a forte/koup u seen on the road...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 11th November 2009, 7:44 am

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 Fresse
Anyway there are several fortes there, mine is white. Soon will have koup also hurhur.
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 11th November 2009, 7:53 am

Juz@kid wrote:WOOO.... 20mins ago, i juz saw e first Lime Green KOUP on e road at Jln Boon Lay.. No plate Start wif "SFF" .... anybody????

MODs... u might wanna change e topic to... List a forte/koup u seen on the road...

wow....cant wait to see one on the road...... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 4 332362
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next