Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Encounter knocking sound after change the damper - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Encounter knocking sound after change the damper - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Encounter knocking sound after change the damper - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Encounter knocking sound after change the damper - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Encounter knocking sound after change the damper - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Encounter knocking sound after change the damper - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Encounter knocking sound after change the damper - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Encounter knocking sound after change the damper - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Encounter knocking sound after change the damper - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Encounter knocking sound after change the damper

+10
keigo
nocash
SpicyRed
Kiang
greatgazoo
impact2001
muff
waypoint
nothing
spin
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Encounter knocking sound after change the damper - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounter knocking sound after change the damper

Post by waypoint 6th October 2009, 2:24 am

Well, for Ultra Racing's sake, I hope Bros Impact and Terrier are wrong. Encounter knocking sound after change the damper - Page 3 Icon_eek

Otherwise, e-Rev's reputation is screwed... FOR GOOD.

On the other hand, could UR have also sent out instructions on how these bars should be modified to specifications without having to return bars in the retailer's inventory?

Either way, so long as UR acknowledges my warranty registration for a modified front strut bar, which I have submitted, than I'm at peace. A drive to Desaru and Teluk Ramunia at Rengit(Entered via 2nd Link and returned by the Causeway) over the last weekend confirms the bars still work fine! Encounter knocking sound after change the damper - Page 3 332362

The marked nut/bolts on the mounting bracket didn't budge at all.

BR,
w a y

impact2001 wrote:but then hor, why Sg vendor already received? some more TRC is the one who started these bars for forte leh.. Is it Sg vendors taking things into their "own hands" by modifying themselves?

If like that, i really have concern for those bros that install in sg.
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Encounter knocking sound after change the damper - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounter knocking sound after change the damper

Post by waypoint 6th October 2009, 2:27 am

In fact, when I went down last week, e-Rev had 2-pcs of the modified bars in stock.

impact2001 wrote:
Terrier wrote:bro.. the touchup on your bonnet is by u or by TRC Wong?

Bro waypoint struts bar is done in Sg for your info..

Anyway, hmmm... I wondering why TRC bo call me up leh. Perhaps tmr I give him a call to see what the status.. Cannot be Sg dealer already had the modified bars received while TRC still not yet..
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 7th October 2009, 12:16 am

Email sent out yesterday evening for peace of mind... No replies yet.

"Hi Elson,

I had sent you an email about 2-weeks ago regarding the poor fitting of the KIA Cerato Forte Front Strut Bar where either the left or right(and in some cases BOTH) mounting brackets would come into contact with the underside of the bonnet causing the paint to chip-off and a rattling sound.

Your response had been very prompt. I have already been contacted by the outlet which installed the bar for me (E-Rev Motorsports LLP, Singapore) and my poor fitting strut bar replaced by a 'modified' one which has resolved the fitting issue(S/N: xxxxxx).

However, my concern is I have been told by reliable sources here in Singapore that the new one installed for me could possibly be an illegally modified version, not authorised by Ultra Racing(KL) as there have been no shipment of new bars or instructions from the UR head offices in KL as yet on this issue. Is this true?

A prompt reply would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

BR,
w a y
+65-xxxxxxxx"
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 9th October 2009, 8:42 pm

Hi all.. Wong had just called me up to inform me that all the front strut bars had just arrived at his shop today.. You guys may start arranging when to go in and install the front bar..

I most probably will go in Sunday to install late evening.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 9th October 2009, 11:33 pm

Thanks bro impact,will arrange with some of the bros here...
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 12th October 2009, 8:24 am

Here is the modified bars.. Basically they remove the top excess portion.

Encounter knocking sound after change the damper - Page 3 Imag0112 After Modification

Encounter knocking sound after change the damper - Page 3 Imag0113 Before modification
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 15th October 2009, 12:24 pm

Dear all,

manage to change the modified strut bar yeterday mornZ...

spoken to WOng, he told me that all the modified bars are here ...

pls start to go in n change lor...

so far there is no noise heard as compare previously i faced but feeling not tighten tight enough ...

later will do the checks aagain aspecially for the inner screw lor
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 15th October 2009, 10:31 pm

Think there is one went in on Sunday morning to install liao.. Dunno who is it..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3