Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Season Parking Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Season Parking Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Season Parking Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Season Parking Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Season Parking Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Season Parking Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Season Parking Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Season Parking Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Season Parking Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Season Parking

+28
alpineccm
hsjose
kia_cerato_forte
vehemoth
aural
ahd0t
malcolmlew
zhuzhumao
tarepanda_lyh
karabi
pessimizt
Tummified
scorpey
jl1500k
Fransge
FriesL
lukester
izz
1Seth1
JuanST
lwlty
Mahinda
hapifrut
amerimacka
Forte899
liplip
oilman
joepele
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Season Parking Empty Season Parking

Post by joepele 2nd September 2009, 12:28 am

What does HDB need to let your new car park there?

Coz I'm collecting my car on Thur and I have not bought the season parking yet...

Can someone advise how to go about it?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Season Parking Empty Re: Season Parking

Post by oilman 2nd September 2009, 12:31 am

first, you need your log card....confirm that your SE has registered your car. if the car-plate number can appear in your name under one-motoring...you just need your sing-pass but it all depend whether the officer want to check out for you or not. bring your ic so that they know which carpark number is it.

oilman

Back to top Go down

Post by liplip 2nd September 2009, 12:54 am

liplip

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte899 2nd September 2009, 12:59 am

liplip wrote:Can be done very conveniently online.

[url=https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BN22ISPS/BN22Instruction.jsp
https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BN22ISPS/BN22Instruction.jsp[/quote[/url]]

You mean 1st time can buy thru' online internet?

Forte899

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 2nd September 2009, 1:05 am

Forte899 wrote:
liplip wrote:Can be done very conveniently online.

[url=https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BN22ISPS/BN22Instruction.jsp
https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BN22ISPS/BN22Instruction.jsp[/quote[/url]]

You mean 1st time can buy thru' online internet?

Yes. Needless to queue. What a Face
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by hapifrut 2nd September 2009, 1:12 am

1st time even can buy online, better don't. When I did online, I was charged more than $200 for the application and I didn't even wanna know why. Just cancel and rate the pariah service.

It's best to drop by HDB office to get it done. Apply in the HDB office, that day itself can use liao.. 1st time subscription min 2 months. Note, they don't accept credit card payment.

If can't get your season parking on time, keep a book of 50cents/halfhourly and overnight parking coupon. Will come in handy as and when u're parked elsewhere.

hapifrut

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 2nd September 2009, 1:30 am

hapifrut wrote:1st time even can buy online, better don't. When I did online, I was charged more than $200 for the application and I didn't even wanna know why. Just cancel and rate the pariah service.

It's best to drop by HDB office to get it done. Apply in the HDB office, that day itself can use liao.. 1st time subscription min 2 months. Note, they don't accept credit card payment.

If can't get your season parking on time, keep a book of 50cents/halfhourly and overnight parking coupon. Will come in handy as and when u're parked elsewhere.

I agree bro. Not much worries for season parking. Once you've gotten your car, straight head down to nearest HDB office and apply and you can park straight after application. For me I did that and it took less than 10 mins.
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 2nd September 2009, 1:32 am

joepele wrote:What does HDB need to let your new car park there?

Coz I'm collecting my car on Thur and I have not bought the season parking yet...

Can someone advise how to go about it?

I only brought my IC. Didn't even have a log card with me. But best is to bring along. No need to worry just apply it on the day you collect your car. No need so kiasu. Haha.
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by lwlty 2nd September 2009, 2:33 am

online apply easy n faster

lwlty

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 2nd September 2009, 9:47 am

I got this error!!!

The original Car Park HGXX - HGXX assigned to you has no vacancy.
Please select the alternative car park(s) below or approach the HDB
Branch office for assistance if necessary.

Like this also can ah??
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 2nd September 2009, 9:49 am

must make sure u tick all 4 seasons..... Razz
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by oilman 2nd September 2009, 10:13 am

joepele wrote:I got this error!!!

Like this also can ah??

this is the same reson why i have to go down to hdb myself alhought i never try the internet method. too many pple own cars in my blk. have to go down to hdb to ask for me. (pls give the this my only car in the family argument.) they have a type of season parking which is grp one. meaning you buy for three carpark near your place. if you arrive home early you can park at your fav lot, if not there are two other nearby carpark within walking distance still paid for under your season parking. still $65 only.

oilman

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 2nd September 2009, 10:18 am

bro. i can tell you that alot of people are facing this problem. I also cannot buy season parking for my area, gotta work across the road for now till next mth. damn sianz.. so must buy early, if i'm not wrong, its 21st of the mth. the bidding opens, then all the hungry ghost will rush for the lots.
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 2nd September 2009, 10:45 am

no joke..my place under J36 location parking lots every night u can see more than 15 cars park illegally due to shortage of prkg lots.J37,JXX JXX n so on all facing same problem,and knn this parking night hantu giv a the warningss note if the found u park illegally.we pay every months also seldom get a proper season faking lot.damn town council never do something to solve this problem althou hav been arise abt this matter.juz laughing receiving our $$ : eeek
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by liplip 2nd September 2009, 1:29 pm

Like this also can ah??

That is bad... so many people buy cars... time to upgrade to condo, where HDB once wrote in the newspapers... "normally condos price their condo with the parking, in HDB you have to pay a premium since you were never given one when you signed the contract to purchase... so sorry... maybe next time (when you are richer)"

A temporary solution could be to click any MSCP in the same cluster. You are allowed to park at any nearby carpark in the same cluster, online or not online application.

liplip

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 2nd September 2009, 2:14 pm

liplip wrote:

Like this also can ah??

That is bad... so many people buy cars... time to upgrade to condo, where HDB once wrote in the newspapers... "normally condos price their condo with the parking, in HDB you have to pay a premium since you were never given one when you signed the contract to purchase... so sorry... maybe next time (when you are richer)"

A temporary solution could be to click any MSCP in the same cluster. You are allowed to park at any nearby carpark in the same cluster, online or not online application.

Ermm but i think you have to check if they will put u under deacto driver status. cos if you dun live in the neighbourhood they will charge u more.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 2nd September 2009, 4:49 pm

I did mine online.. no extra charge leh.. only thing is that you will have to select the right month to expire the pass, and they will sums up a figure before you commit.. so think should be safe..? but mind 98$/mth leh... how come some bro here paying 65 only?

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 2nd September 2009, 5:04 pm

65 is open air, with some "goodies" throw in sometimes.
98 is MSCP right?
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 2nd September 2009, 5:32 pm

nabei, just got a clothes washing refill drop to my boot lo, cb kia dunno who throw down 1 sia, or maybe my car is the nicest there so he envy so wanna damage it lol lol!
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 2nd September 2009, 5:35 pm

i got more freebies from nature and NPB. the trees will just litter their seedling on my car. haha
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by oilman 2nd September 2009, 8:05 pm

that why i park far from blk and park at the lot near the rubbish house. hee hee unless pple throw things from the roof of the rubbish house.

oilman

Back to top Go down

Post by oilman 2nd September 2009, 8:06 pm

that why i park far from blk and park at the lot near the rubbish house. hee hee unless pple throw things from the roof of the rubbish house.

oilman

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 2nd September 2009, 10:35 pm

lukester wrote:65 is open air, with some "goodies" throw in sometimes.
98 is MSCP right?

Mixture of open and MSCP is $75
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 2nd September 2009, 11:46 pm

huh? got mixture one meh?
tot only got 2 kind?
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 3rd September 2009, 12:01 am

lukester wrote:huh? got mixture one meh?
tot only got 2 kind?

Some old estate use to have open carpark only. Later they build MSCP nearby. Then got mixture lor.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 3rd September 2009, 12:19 am

jl1500k wrote:
tot only got 2 kind?

Some old estate use to have open carpark only. Later they build MSCP nearby. Then got mixture lor.

this is new to me.. i hv a MSCP nearby but gotto walk 50 meters.. i dun mind getting this "mixture" may i knw how to apply?
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by Tummified 3rd September 2009, 12:30 am

Sad is when you pay $90 for MSCP and end up have to park at the top, exposed to sun and rain.

Tummified

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 3rd September 2009, 12:45 am

lukester wrote:65 is open air, with some "goodies" throw in sometimes.
98 is MSCP right?

Oh.. ya.. maybe.. but i cant choose to park on top floor of MSCP (open) too leh.. haaa grin

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 3rd September 2009, 12:47 am

Tummified wrote:Sad is when you pay $90 for MSCP and end up have to park at the top, exposed to sun and rain.

ya lor.. should pay only 65 then.. ya..Laughing

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 3rd September 2009, 12:48 am

scorpey wrote:
jl1500k wrote:
tot only got 2 kind?

this is new to me.. i hv a MSCP nearby but gotto walk 50 meters.. i dun mind getting this "mixture" may i knw how to apply?

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10204p.nsf/WPDis/Season%20ParkingSeason%20Parking%20Charges?OpenDocument&SubMenu=Related_Info

You may want to check with your area HDB branch. Do you area got mixture of Open and MSCP?
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by Tummified 3rd September 2009, 1:39 am

Season parking can be bought on the day you collect your car.
I did for mine, just went to HDB office and got the season parking done in 5min.

Tummified

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 3rd September 2009, 2:28 pm

ermm my place got mixture of MSCP and Open air.

but dun see the option to pay only $75

Oh issit under the special precint?

I don't mind paying $10 more for shiiitless parking
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 3rd September 2009, 4:17 pm

lukester wrote:ermm my place got mixture of MSCP and Open air.

but dun see the option to pay only $75

Oh issit under the special precint?

I don't mind paying $10 more for shiiitless parking

I got my season parking at $75 park at MSCP (Telok Blangah Drive). Is depend which area you stay the HDB branch officer told me. New estate like Sengkang or Punggol is $90.

Any bros here getting $75 for season parking? please state your area too. Thks
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 3rd September 2009, 4:35 pm

Yishun, my area/neighbourhood at least, dun have.

Knn... sian. their definition is old estate. guess mine not tat old. only 23 years old...
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 3rd September 2009, 4:53 pm

mine is $65 for open carpark
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 3rd September 2009, 5:21 pm

Hey guys,
I checked and my place there belong to the S$75 "special precinct" so if i park there will be $10 more per mth only.. but gotto walk slightly further..
At first i thot so GOOD cos "mixture" to me is pay $75 den can park both at the open car park in front of my hse or the MSCP nearby.. but after speaking to the HDB officer, she told me i can only parked at one place only.. but still good news for me lah.. cos i always thot will be $90 for MSCP.. seriously im considering to switch now.. Smile
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 3rd September 2009, 6:01 pm

scorpey wrote:Hey guys,
I checked and my place there belong to the S$75 "special precinct" so if i park there will be $10 more per mth only.. but gotto walk slightly further..
At first i thot so GOOD cos "mixture" to me is pay $75 den can park both at the open car park in front of my hse or the MSCP nearby.. but after speaking to the HDB officer, she told me i can only parked at one place only.. but still good news for me lah.. cos i always thot will be $90 for MSCP.. seriously im considering to switch now.. Smile

Huh! different officer said different things? never mind just additional $10 more and dun leave your baby suntan and rain out there. Raining season is coming better park at got shelter one.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 3rd September 2009, 6:13 pm

jl1500k wrote:

Huh! different officer said different things? never mind just additional $10 more and dun leave your baby suntan and rain out there. Raining season is coming better park at got shelter one.

u mean the officer told u, u can park at two locations by paying $75? thing is.. she wasn't sure abt this "Special precinct" parking at first.. den i emphasize the point that if i pay $75 can i park at two locations.. she firmly said no.. only one..
looks like i better call the guy who replied my email.. at least he is a senior admin executive..
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 3rd September 2009, 10:12 pm

scorpey wrote:
jl1500k wrote:

u mean the officer told u, u can park at two locations by paying $75? thing is.. she wasn't sure abt this "Special precinct" parking at first.. den i emphasize the point that if i pay $75 can i park at two locations.. she firmly said no.. only one..
looks like i better call the guy who replied my email.. at least he is a senior admin executive..

If you are the resident there usually they will allocate few car park area for you to park. They can give you open and MSCP as long as these car park area are nearer to your Block. Last if you can only choose one then of course choose MSCP lor since is only additional $10 more.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 3rd September 2009, 10:38 pm

ok, the senior HDB guy replied me.. confrim special precinct is for parking at one location only.. of cos i can choose to stay with my open car park but if i switch to MSCP @ $75.. den i cannot park at open car park anymore.. but still worth it lah.. $10 more for **** car park Razz
thanks for sharing.. bro jl1500k! Smile
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by lwlty 4th September 2009, 7:45 pm

oilman wrote:

Like this also can ah??

this is the same reson why i have to go down to hdb myself alhought i never try the internet method. too many pple own cars in my blk. have to go down to hdb to ask for me. (pls give the this my only car in the family argument.) they have a type of season parking which is grp one. meaning you buy for three carpark near your place. if you arrive home early you can park at your fav lot, if not there are two other nearby carpark within walking distance still paid for under your season parking. still $65 only.

HG area at hougang plz cheaper season park 60 dollar only

lwlty

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 4th September 2009, 11:03 pm

lwlty wrote:
oilman wrote:

Like this also can ah??

HG area at hougang plz cheaper season park 60 dollar only

Hougang Area may be is opp** party one. That why cheaper! Twisted Evil
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by karabi 6th September 2009, 12:15 am

Wha, like that my area must vote for opp** party lor. pig
karabi
karabi

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 6th September 2009, 12:32 am

wah... like tat also can ar...

so is the pass valid only to the particular carpark or if there is a range?

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by tarepanda_lyh 7th September 2009, 7:28 pm

wah... like tat also can ar...

so is the pass valid only to the particular carpark or if there is a range?

It should be valid to the particular carpark
tarepanda_lyh
tarepanda_lyh

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte899 30th September 2009, 1:43 pm

For season parking, is there a way to check for availablity online? Thanks

Forte899

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 30th September 2009, 2:38 pm

Forte899 wrote:For season parking, is there a way to check for availablity online? Thanks

Check the earlier posts...

The application site will "tell" you if it's still available when you apply.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 30th September 2009, 3:02 pm

online may show not available but go hdb apply may be available
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by malcolmlew 1st October 2009, 1:15 am

using on line to apply, how long will it takes to be approved?

malcolmlew

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 1st October 2009, 1:17 am

go hdb is immediate. i went and done within 10minutes on weekday morning. online probably have to wait? cos they may ask u to collect the season parking cuopon or mail to you?

dun lazy la. morning hdb no people one. 8.30am open already.
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next