Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Parking summons for season parking label displayed! Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Parking summons for season parking label displayed! Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Parking summons for season parking label displayed! Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Parking summons for season parking label displayed! Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Parking summons for season parking label displayed! Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Parking summons for season parking label displayed! Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Parking summons for season parking label displayed! Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Parking summons for season parking label displayed! Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Parking summons for season parking label displayed! Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Parking summons for season parking label displayed!

+6
lukester
unlimitedz
NiVleK
mehmehhh
JuanST
redeel
10 posters

Go down

Parking summons for season parking label displayed! Empty Parking summons for season parking label displayed!

Post by redeel 28th November 2009, 5:49 pm

Wonder what's wrong with the fatimah... I was surprised to see a parking ticket on my windscreen today! Parking summons for season parking label displayed! Confused

redeel

Back to top Go down

Parking summons for season parking label displayed! Empty Re: Parking summons for season parking label displayed!

Post by JuanST 28th November 2009, 5:50 pm

more details pls....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Parking summons for season parking label displayed! Empty Re: Parking summons for season parking label displayed!

Post by redeel 28th November 2009, 5:56 pm

I was on the "Park and Ride" scheme, and of course i had the parking label on display on my windscreen... left my Forte at the carpark while i was at work, and when i came back to the car after work, i saw a parking ticket under my wiper! Even the label shows '7am till 3pm' on Saturdays... I looked at the ticket, it was issued at 8.30am... duh

redeel

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 28th November 2009, 5:58 pm

what is park and ride scheme? Parking summons for season parking label displayed! Icon_scratch
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 28th November 2009, 6:12 pm

urs is new forte? does it have same plate no as in ur sticker?
maybe he see wrongly.
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by redeel 28th November 2009, 6:23 pm

Nope... i bought the label after collecting my car... anyway i have been driving the forte for 2 months liao

redeel

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 28th November 2009, 6:27 pm

urs is normal car rite.... so cant do anything... just need to "protest"
what was the right word?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by redeel 28th November 2009, 6:28 pm

appeal? haha. Sounds dumb... appealing against it when it shouldn't have been issued!

redeel

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 28th November 2009, 6:29 pm

how much would cost u if u pay?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by redeel 28th November 2009, 6:31 pm

$30 for not displaying parking coupon. BUT i did not do any wrong here...

redeel

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 28th November 2009, 6:31 pm

btw if u appeal, what exactly u need to do?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by redeel 28th November 2009, 6:37 pm

haven't done that before... think i'll try calling their hotline on Monday to see what should be done. But i still feel it's darn stupid to appeal when i haven't done anything wrong. Appealing feels more like for ppl who have done wrong and are pleading for leniency...

redeel

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 28th November 2009, 6:39 pm

redeel wrote:haven't done that before... think i'll try calling their hotline on Monday to see what should be done. But i still feel it's darn stupid to appeal when i haven't done anything wrong. Appealing feels more like for ppl who have done wrong and are pleading for leniency...

agree and worse if they require u to go TP to talk and all.... time and cost may be more than 30 dollars... Parking summons for season parking label displayed! Icon_mad
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by redeel 28th November 2009, 6:47 pm

sigh... so riduculous... anyone been such a situation before?

redeel

Back to top Go down

Post by mehmehhh 28th November 2009, 8:53 pm

redeel wrote:sigh... so riduculous... anyone been such a situation before?
YES ME!!!
I remember I got booked for $30 on the last day of the month!!
Even though I caught hold of that fatimah & explain to her I already bought the season parking..
she said already key in, she cannot do a reverse transaction...

Now u just wait for the summon to come...
then u write in to request to waive it off...
if u have a soft copy of when u buy the season parking online, attached to them..
But HDB horrible la, they din even acknowledge it...
u gotta call in & ask them again.. they will need about 1 to 2 weeks to get back to u..
but sure can waive off the summon...
mehmehhh
mehmehhh

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 28th November 2009, 9:58 pm

should have just got hold of the name and make a official complain Very Happy
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 28th November 2009, 10:18 pm

ridiculous.... jst luck.. we have no ctrl over tis..
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by mehmehhh 28th November 2009, 11:05 pm

NiVleK wrote:should have just got hold of the name and make a official complain Parking summons for season parking label displayed! Icon_biggrin

I got the name.. I even indicate it in the letter to HDB...
But am not so particular if they discipline her or not..
End of the day, I just dun wanna pay the summon..
mehmehhh
mehmehhh

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 3rd December 2009, 9:30 am

ermmm..
usually this kind of things appeal and will be done easily.

i got fined for a Giro transaction they didn't follow through, so for 2 months they didnt deduct from my bank.

ok, then i saw the fine, i wrote to them and insisted its not my fault cause they didnt follow up like the other HDB branch i deal with.

in the end, i went away scott-free
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 3rd December 2009, 9:35 am

maybe this will help fatimah hit target for the month if their KPIs (key performance indicators) do not include summons that are wrongly issued or appealed... Parking summons for season parking label displayed! Icon_geek

ar boh, they change the park n ride carpark to another area liao...
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 3rd December 2009, 10:09 am

fatimah got to prove that she is working at carparks lah...issued wrongly doesnt matters....what matters is she show that she is working.
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 3rd December 2009, 10:12 am

yup i agree, cos i have seen the Cisco come in group of 3, and they just target those who park on the side of the kerb and summon then just drove off without looking whether other cars got coupon or season parking.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 3rd December 2009, 2:40 pm

i guess u need this if u gotta a HDB parking offence...not sure whether CISCO can appeal thru this anot...

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/general-discussion-for-cars-only-f30/appeal-for-parking-offence-t2239.htm

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 3rd December 2009, 5:18 pm

my area....5:30am already got fatimahs coming to catch overnight parking....
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 4th December 2009, 7:42 am

my area is e worst.... its a 24/7 pay parking. sun & pub holiday oso need to pay. seen b4 mat rider cum 3-4am issue summon tiket.
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by redeel 4th December 2009, 11:42 pm

Received email from HDB saying they will cancel the summon already... Parking summons for season parking label displayed! 332362

redeel

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 5th December 2009, 7:19 am

good.... there is justice in the world.... Parking summons for season parking label displayed! Icon_bounce
but still a lot of unneccesary trouble.... Parking summons for season parking label displayed! Icon_cry
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down