Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Transfer of season parking to new ride Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Transfer of season parking to new ride Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Transfer of season parking to new ride Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Transfer of season parking to new ride Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Transfer of season parking to new ride Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Transfer of season parking to new ride Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Transfer of season parking to new ride Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Transfer of season parking to new ride Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Transfer of season parking to new ride Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Transfer of season parking to new ride

2 posters

Go down

Transfer of season parking to new ride Empty Transfer of season parking to new ride

Post by nothing 30th April 2009, 9:42 am

Hi guys,

Anyone transfer the MSCP season parking to the new ride? I understand that the transfer can be done via HDB e-services, just login and key in the new vehicle no. What I need to know is how soon the transfer take place and will be up in their system....Since I am trading in my old ride, I will only do the transfer at most 1 day earlier....scare kana summon when those aunties scan if transfer window takes a few days...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Transfer of season parking to new ride Empty Re: Transfer of season parking to new ride

Post by dandeana21 30th April 2009, 10:09 am

you can do the transfer via online.. if not, you can actually send an email to the HDB.. try to inform them earlier coz you can indicate to them the effective date of the transfer.. i sent an email to them the last time coz my transfer is a bit different as it involves my dad's info.. he passed on a few yrs back and i din bother to change the details.. thankfully, the HDB folks are pretty helpful lah... Razz
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Transfer of season parking to new ride Empty Re: Transfer of season parking to new ride

Post by nothing 30th April 2009, 12:11 pm

dandeana21 wrote:you can do the transfer via online.. if not, you can actually send an email to the HDB.. try to inform them earlier coz you can indicate to them the effective date of the transfer.. i sent an email to them the last time coz my transfer is a bit different as it involves my dad's info.. he passed on a few yrs back and i din bother to change the details.. thankfully, the HDB folks are pretty helpful lah... Razz

xie xie ni Laughing
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down