Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Where do you stick you road tax and parking? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Where do you stick you road tax and parking? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Where do you stick you road tax and parking? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Where do you stick you road tax and parking? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Where do you stick you road tax and parking? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Where do you stick you road tax and parking? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Where do you stick you road tax and parking? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Where do you stick you road tax and parking? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Where do you stick you road tax and parking? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Where do you stick you road tax and parking?

+13
NiVleK
unlimitedz
jimixer
scorpey
Spiritseye
astroboy28
joepele
epig
ReDeViL
Divine
zhuzhumao
kapitan
aural
17 posters

Go down

Where do you stick you road tax and parking? Empty Where do you stick you road tax and parking?

Post by aural 18th October 2009, 10:28 pm

Can we stick them at the dark part of the solar film?
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Where do you stick you road tax and parking? Empty Re: Where do you stick you road tax and parking?

Post by kapitan 18th October 2009, 10:30 pm

Actually there is no need to stick you road tax disc anymore. It is there more of a habit and for comfort.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Where do you stick you road tax and parking? Empty Re: Where do you stick you road tax and parking?

Post by aural 18th October 2009, 10:31 pm

kapitan wrote:Actually there is no need to stick you road tax disc anymore. It is there more of a habit and for comfort.

O.o something new. Habit i get that but why comfort leh lol. Where do you stick you road tax and parking? Icon_lol
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 18th October 2009, 10:34 pm

Because we always worry and thought that LTA/TP don't know if we paid our taxes.

Then if go pass Causeway those officials across may disturb because they are not updated of the rules here.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 18th October 2009, 10:47 pm

oh is there a new rule for no need to display road tax disc? mour screen after apply solar film and paste all the necessary disc only left with restricted vision .. why cant they design the display disc smaller..
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 19th October 2009, 12:06 am

kapi r u sure? if its true i will take mine out!!!! road tax disc is so ugly lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL 19th October 2009, 12:12 am

yah...if confirm i also take out my road tax disc......tot need to display to prove i paid road tax lolz...

my carpark one i display "half-way" below the sunshade so the carpark can see it and scan accordingly....no need see the whole thing Where do you stick you road tax and parking? Icon_lol

dun like stuff on my windscreen blocking my view.. Where do you stick you road tax and parking? Icon_lol
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 19th October 2009, 12:17 am

kapitan wrote:Actually there is no need to stick you road tax disc anymore. It is there more of a habit and for comfort.

hmm.. bro.. sure bo? no road tax disc.. when ganna road block will ganna stopped one wor..

cause got alot road block not only check driver and passenger they also checked road tax disc..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 19th October 2009, 12:37 am

As long as it's somewhere in the car...

e.g. Glove compartment.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 19th October 2009, 12:48 am

some1 has asked lta before this question and their reply is as per follows

Q:Is it an offence for not displaying road tax
disc?

A:Singapore-registered vehicles are required
to display a valid road tax disc on their windscreen at all times. The
registered owner has up to 14 days (excluding Sunday and Public Holiday) from
the date the vehicle is registered or last road tax expiry date to display the
new road tax disc.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 19th October 2009, 12:49 am

another question and answer with regards to road tax..

Q:Can I drive my vehicle without displaying a valid
road tax disc?

A:The registered owner is required to display
a valid road tax disc on the windscreen of the vehicle no later than 14 days
(excluding any day which is a Sunday or public holiday) after the registration
of the vehicle or after the expiry of the previous licence/road tax, whichever
is applicable.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 19th October 2009, 2:28 am

hm... e ans is required and not must display haha Where do you stick you road tax and parking? Icon_biggrin
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritseye 19th October 2009, 3:12 am

Yes, U have to keep your road tax in your car if u dun wanna stick.

But kena r/b, see no road tax disc, u will be pulled over and thus wasting more time.
Spiritseye
Spiritseye

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 19th October 2009, 10:08 am

on windscr wat nv say which part
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 19th October 2009, 10:40 am

road tax disc must display.. if u conceal it or hide it, u r not displaying right? i prefer not to attract TP attention else will be so troublesome to pull over/ explain etc..
as for car park disc, yah, can hide/ conceal under darker shade etc.. cos if im not wrong, if u have season parking.. the moment the aunties key into the system they know u hv paid for it n can't summon u.. presently im putting it under the darker shade Smile
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 19th October 2009, 10:42 am

I have actually check with a current police supt, who was ex TP and he confirmed that road tax disc need not be displayed.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 19th October 2009, 10:47 am

astroboy28 wrote:hm... e ans is required and not must display haha Where do you stick you road tax and parking? Icon_biggrin

require:
–verb (used with object)
1. to have need of; need: He requires medical care.
2. to call on authoritatively; order or enjoin to do something: to require an agent to account for money spent.
3. to ask for authoritatively or imperatively; demand.
4. to impose need or occasion for; make necessary or indispensable: The work required infinite patience.
5. to call for or exact as obligatory; ordain: The law requires annual income-tax returns.
6. to place under an obligation or necessity: The situation requires me to take immediate action.
7. Chiefly British. to desire; wish to have: Will you require tea at four o'clock?
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 19th October 2009, 11:07 am

just browse One motoring and still it says the same tat sg vehicles required to display disc at windscreen..From VW forum..one guy posted this in march this year..

"For road tax label, if I am not wrong, need to display it permanently. Was caught once before during road block. Nearly given a fine ($200 I think) and points deduction but I reasoned with the TP and was let off. Because I just renewed my road tax and the disc is still intact inside the letter, I had forgetten to stick it on the windscreen. "

http://www.vagsg.com/forums/showthread.php?s=9f4c0cfae48b26de379898de9ad384de&t=18914

If u want to be like him den dun display lor..
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 1st December 2009, 1:41 am

Hey guys, gotta dig out this thread... hahah..

got few Qs pending to this post...

1) So is it a must to display rd tax + season parking?? (any links for black n white??) Where do you stick you road tax and parking? Icon_wink

2) Dad currently payin 65$ mthly for e season parking.. was quoted 120$ for my koup (2nd ride of e hsehold).. isn't tat soooooooooo much difference??? Holy man.. insur. high, parking also high..... Where do you stick you road tax and parking? 699370
moreover my hse always no slots to park.......
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 1st December 2009, 7:30 am

unlimitedz wrote:Hey guys, gotta dig out this thread... hahah..

1) So is it a must to display rd tax + season parking?? (any links for black n white??) Where do you stick you road tax and parking? Icon_wink

2) Dad currently payin 65$ mthly for e season parking.. was quoted 120$ for my koup (2nd ride of e hsehold).. isn't tat soooooooooo much difference??? Holy man.. insur. high, parking also high..... Where do you stick you road tax and parking? 699370

For 2), I dun think you can do anything about this. If you find it high then research the aunty days and gamble. $120 can gamble 4 times till reach $120 total fine. Very Happy
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 1st December 2009, 11:43 pm

hhaha.. my area popular frequent checks... lolx... jialat.. another hole liaoooooooooooooooooo.....
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by cpt_zr 2nd December 2009, 10:23 pm

hehe my sales exe told me no need to display liao. So my windscreen now is the decal for

"what to do in an accidnet"

and

"KIA TOWING Numbers."

hehe
cpt_zr
cpt_zr

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd December 2009, 10:57 pm

huh? second car need to pay more? urs is hdb or?
unlimitedz wrote:Hey guys, gotta dig out this thread... hahah..

whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 2nd December 2009, 11:10 pm

I did not display on my current car......
Just be very careful.....
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by cpt_zr 2nd December 2009, 11:24 pm

i dont display but i keep the thing in my glove box.
cpt_zr
cpt_zr

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 3rd December 2009, 1:14 am

Hmmm.. so no nd to display?? as long as i keep it smewhr in e car will do???
cpt_zr wrote:hehe my sales exe told me no need to display liao. So my windscreen now is the decal for

"what to do in an accidnet"

and

"KIA TOWING Numbers."

hehe
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 3rd December 2009, 8:11 am

oh cfm dun need to display road tax label liao?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down