Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
COE prices going to stick to 5K for 1 year. =_=''' Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
COE prices going to stick to 5K for 1 year. =_=''' Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
COE prices going to stick to 5K for 1 year. =_=''' Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
COE prices going to stick to 5K for 1 year. =_=''' Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
COE prices going to stick to 5K for 1 year. =_=''' Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
COE prices going to stick to 5K for 1 year. =_=''' Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
COE prices going to stick to 5K for 1 year. =_=''' Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
COE prices going to stick to 5K for 1 year. =_=''' Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
COE prices going to stick to 5K for 1 year. =_=''' Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

COE prices going to stick to 5K for 1 year. =_='''

+14
add001
lukester
ctoh
Pegasus
chamot16
shin365
Siaoster
nothing
jl1500k
BluZon
longbow
karabi
mkkiaforte
stev85x
18 posters

Go down

COE prices going to stick to 5K for 1 year. =_=''' Empty COE prices going to stick to 5K for 1 year. =_='''

Post by stev85x 25th August 2009, 11:19 pm

Today just heard from Channel 8 News that COE prices going to stick to 5K for 1 year. =_='''

siAnz...

I bought mine @ 56999 suck thumb... total loss : more than 14K...
stev85x
stev85x

Back to top Go down

COE prices going to stick to 5K for 1 year. =_=''' Empty Re: COE prices going to stick to 5K for 1 year. =_='''

Post by mkkiaforte 25th August 2009, 11:24 pm

Bro, it's the amount of deposit dealers have to pay for each car before the bid lah. Not COE la. Razz

Last edited by mkkiaforte on 25th August 2009, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
mkkiaforte
mkkiaforte

Back to top Go down

COE prices going to stick to 5K for 1 year. =_=''' Empty Re: COE prices going to stick to 5K for 1 year. =_='''

Post by karabi 25th August 2009, 11:25 pm

So car companies have more cash flow. If not normally they have to put a deposit of 10k just to bid. So dun worry.Very Happy
karabi
karabi

Back to top Go down

Post by stev85x 25th August 2009, 11:28 pm

phew... thanks for e info... hahaha
stev85x
stev85x

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 25th August 2009, 11:29 pm

wah my heart sank for that few seconds after reading the first post
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by BluZon 25th August 2009, 11:31 pm

thats mean the dealer have more cash flow to bit for more ppl also...

BluZon

Back to top Go down

Post by mkkiaforte 25th August 2009, 11:35 pm

My wife screamed just now and told me the same thing earlier. Shocked
mkkiaforte
mkkiaforte

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 25th August 2009, 11:36 pm

This year the great recession play a very important part too.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 26th August 2009, 9:07 am

Lucky it's only talking abt deposit for COE bidding...imagine u never listen properly and jump into conclusion that we will be running out of rice for next 1 yr, it will set a panic fenzy with everyone rushing out to grab bags of rice.... Rolling Eyes
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 26th August 2009, 9:09 am

nothing wrote:Lucky it's only talking abt deposit for COE bidding...imagine u never listen properly and jump into conclusion that we will be running out of rice for next 1 yr, it will set a panic fenzy with everyone rushing out to grab bags of rice.... Rolling Eyes

and very soon everyone will be plucking greens from the ground hahha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by shin365 26th August 2009, 9:27 am

what is grass on the ground got to link with rice,

shin365

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 26th August 2009, 9:30 am

no more rice to eat so eat grass loh. Hehe
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 26th August 2009, 9:48 am

Think COE price depends on supply & demand. Lowering the deposit from $10K to $5K will not have much effect as LTA is the one to control the quota.

What is to be anticpated is more people (individuals) will be able to bid but with more unsuccessful bids.

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 26th August 2009, 9:51 am

Pegasus wrote:Think COE price depends on supply & demand. Lowering the deposit from $10K to $5K will not have much effect as LTA is the one to control the quota.

What is to be anticpated is more people (individuals) will be able to bid but with more unsuccessful bids.

more bids.... surely will push up the COE prices
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 26th August 2009, 10:17 am

yeah, they will push people to happy happy go put deposit and bid COE via ATM machines. All in hope of getting cheap COE.

But th more people bid, the more competition, thus push price even higher.

Small cars and Open cat sure go up one.

small cars alot of public bid, open cat u will see ppl at CnC bid bid bid and hold on to it untill almost expire then sell to people who want immediate COE
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by add001 26th August 2009, 10:24 am

$10k reduced to $5K COE Bid deposit from imo will result in slightly lesser losses for AD but COE prices will still rise in coming months according to the trend I observed from late March 09 onwards. Anyone got different opinions? Rolling Eyes
add001
add001

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 26th August 2009, 10:27 am

go up...
go down....
doesnt matter....
ppl will buy car....
me... am already saving for my next coe come july 2014. lol!
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 26th August 2009, 10:28 am

with the lowering of the deposit, hopefully, this will make it more affordable for the buyer to bid a COE him/her self, instead of having the dealer to do it.... buyers themselves will bid amount more suited to their pockets, then dealers who bid amount more suited to their sales quota.

in fact, LTA should make it that only adminstration fee is required, say $500.00 and cars are to be sold without COE. Bidding of COE can only be made by buyers themselves.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 26th August 2009, 11:19 am

if COE is consistently $5k for 1 year.. i think i will see many redplate QQ and picanto roaming around -_-"
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by PillowER 26th August 2009, 11:29 am

Wow.... if bid for COE require adminstration fee without refund, LTA will earn alot of extra money. Hehe........
Like me, donated a lot of moeny to HDB, everytime got balleting for units I will pay S$10/- for two years never get any unit or appointment. Got appointment not yet go, updated in the internet sold out. Sianz......
PillowER
PillowER

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 26th August 2009, 11:56 am

If there's this admin fee & it cannot be refunded, everyone will bid on the high side to secure the COE or else waste the admin fee.

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 26th August 2009, 1:00 pm

wah.. you all if here if there.. giving ideas to LTA arh..
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 26th August 2009, 2:00 pm

no lah, LTA already got ideas, they think think think so they can squeeze squeeze squeeze.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 26th August 2009, 2:32 pm

PillowER wrote:Wow.... if bid for COE require adminstration fee without refund, LTA will earn alot of extra money. Hehe........
Like me, donated a lot of moeny to HDB, everytime got balleting for units I will pay S$10/- for two years never get any unit or appointment. Got appointment not yet go, updated in the internet sold out. Sianz......

Haha bro, I was donating $10 to HDB too until I got my present flat. Just think about how much cheaper your balloted unit will cost and you wun mind those $10 liao. Hehe.
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by PillowER 26th August 2009, 5:00 pm

chamot16 wrote:
PillowER wrote:Wow.... if bid for COE require adminstration fee without refund, LTA will earn alot of extra money. Hehe........

Haha bro, I was donating $10 to HDB too until I got my present flat. Just think about how much cheaper your balloted unit will cost and you wun mind those $10 liao. Hehe.

Noted, but sometine see two hundred unit only, join and got the queue number thousand plus........... Sianz
Really need lucky i think which i always dun hav......... Sleep
PillowER
PillowER

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 26th August 2009, 5:28 pm

PillowER wrote:
chamot16 wrote:

Noted, but sometine see two hundred unit only, join and got the queue number thousand plus........... Sianz
Really need lucky i think which i always dun hav......... Sleep

Haha. Must wait patiently for good things. Just like our Forte. Haha
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down