Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Transfer of season parking Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Transfer of season parking Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Transfer of season parking Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Transfer of season parking Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Transfer of season parking Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Transfer of season parking Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Transfer of season parking Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Transfer of season parking Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Transfer of season parking Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Transfer of season parking

5 posters

Go down

Transfer of season parking Empty Transfer of season parking

Post by aural 13th September 2009, 10:52 am

Read on HDB website for current car owners buying new car (not 2nd car) you can transfer via internet. Anyone tried that before? Just worried not enough time after collection to go HDB to do it manually then suay suay kenna Friday evening car collection like my colleague.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Transfer of season parking Empty Re: Transfer of season parking

Post by Eviltrap 13th September 2009, 2:03 pm

You can call HDB Branch Office at 18002255432 to change the season parking from your current car to the new car on the day you collect the car itself. It can be done immediately. Very fast. That's what I did.

But you must know your new car plate number to be able to do that. Moreover, call them before 5pm. I called them after that the day my car was collected and they were closed. Lucky no Fatimahs came that night to my car park. grin
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by daniu82 13th September 2009, 2:08 pm

Thanks for this useful info.... will need this soon.... Transfer of season parking Icon_smile

daniu82

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th September 2009, 2:36 pm

Yeah. If after 5pm, i think i will go internet and sway kenna tell them i got proof of transfer lol.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 13th September 2009, 3:08 pm

aural wrote:Yeah. If after 5pm, i think i will go internet and sway kenna tell them i got proof of transfer lol.

3-4 weeks ago the transfer of season parking through the internet was not up. Is it up already? Thought only can get a new season parking through internet?
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th September 2009, 3:09 pm

Eviltrap wrote:
aural wrote:Yeah. If after 5pm, i think i will go internet and sway kenna tell them i got proof of transfer lol.

3-4 weeks ago the transfer of season parking through the internet was not up. Is it up already? Thought only can get a new season parking through internet?

it's written the transfer to the same car park is ok, but not to another carpark.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 13th September 2009, 3:21 pm

aural wrote:
Eviltrap wrote:

it's written the transfer to the same car park is ok, but not to another carpark.

Oh, then that's good then. Simplify the whole thing liao. thumbsup
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 13th September 2009, 3:34 pm

aural wrote:
Eviltrap wrote:

transfer to another carpark is also ok provided that carpark has avialable lots for you.

and the best is to call up and get the staff to do for you. don use email or internet at all. save lots of time and hassle.

thats what i always do, i get it done through the phone Transfer of season parking 332362 at the same time can clear any doubts you have
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 13th September 2009, 3:41 pm

Siaoster wrote:
aural wrote:
Eviltrap wrote:

transfer to another carpark is also ok provided that carpark has avialable lots for you.

and the best is to call up and get the staff to do for you. don use email or internet at all. save lots of time and hassle.

thats what i always do, i get it done through the phone Transfer of season parking 332362 at the same time can clear any doubts you have

Phone you can do it immediately. thumbsup

But it's up to TS see what he wants to do. Very Happy
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by daniu82 26th September 2009, 12:28 am

Sorry to bring this thread up again..... I already called HDB to transfer the season parking to the new car but he says need to send them the log card.... If i am not wrong, there is no hard copy log card anymore, so how to send them??

daniu82

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 26th September 2009, 12:40 am

Log on to onemotoring and print out from there..

The new car details are all there under your name.

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down